http://i60.tinypic.com/2l8l0i.jpg

LongTermGuy
11-02-2014, 12:45 PM
http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer3/2012/09/24/4179392/untitled_wa.jpg

`I knew what had to be done'

`​Islam is a cancer`

stevecanuck
11-02-2014, 12:59 PM
When they talk about it being ordained, and quote "what your right hand possesses", they're not just making that up. It's straight out of the Qur'an. In fact, these guys don't make anything up. Everything they do can be found in either the Qur'an or hadiths.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2014, 01:11 PM
When they talk about it being ordained, and quote "what your right hand possesses", they're not just making that up. It's straight out of the Qur'an. In fact, these guys don't make anything up. Everything they do can be found in either the Qur'an or hadiths.

Exactly right but the Islam appeasers that claim to be experts on Islam deny that truth. Hell, they deny the words directly from the Quran.
And they speak as if experts when all they are is graven cowards defending that which they so greatly fear IMHO.
I spit on them ALL.. --Tyr

stevecanuck
11-04-2014, 01:02 PM
the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_wOjgqCVA-k

the solution

http://i60.tinypic.com/2l8l0i.jpg

bump because people need to see this. Gabby, not comment?

gabosaurus
11-04-2014, 01:08 PM
What do you want me to comment about? The world sex trade marketplace is dominated by men. The vast majority of which are NOT Islamic.
Perhaps you should read up on it.

stevecanuck
11-04-2014, 04:23 PM
What do you want me to comment about? The world sex trade marketplace is dominated by men. The vast majority of which are NOT Islamic.

Wow! Women are kidnapped and raped with the blessing of the Qur'an, and that's all you've got? People who refuse to acknowledge what Islam condones are perhaps more of a problem than the likes of those in the video. Un-frigging-believable.

stevecanuck
11-04-2014, 04:28 PM

Here's another question for you to tap-dance around. Would the existence of other religion-based sex slave operations in any way negate the fact that Islam condones the kidnapping and rape of women and girls?

tailfins
11-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Here's another question for you to tap-dance around. Would the existence of other religion-based sex slave operations in any way negate the fact that Islam condones the kidnapping and rape of women and girls?

I'm going to ask you this from a businessman's perspective: Do you advocate passing someone over for promotion because they have a Quran in their desk? How about refusing to serve a customer with a turban? I see all this anti-Islamic bloviating, but no indication what to do about it.

stevecanuck
11-04-2014, 04:55 PM
I'm going to ask you this from a businessman's perspective: Do you advocate passing someone over for promotion because they have a Quran in their desk? How about refusing to serve a customer with a turban? I see all this anti-Islamic bloviating, but no indication what to do about it.

Was that question an exercise in seeing how far into left field you can take this thread? Do you acknowledge that Islam condones sex slavery or not?

tailfins
11-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Was that question an exercise in seeing how far into left field you can take this thread? Do you acknowledge that Islam condones sex slavery or not?

The government where it occurs condones it by not prosecuting it. The US government is condoning it by not applying diplomatic pressure to prosecute. There's no precision and no plan with a generalized prejudice against a billion people. Solve the problem.

namvet
11-04-2014, 07:17 PM
girls under nine fetching the highest price

A 'price list' for Yazidi and Christian women and child slaves abducted by ISIS militants as spoils of war has been unveiled.
The terror organisation recently boasted of enslaving women from the Iraqi ethnic minority.
According to the document, obtained by website Iraqinews.com (http://www.iraqinews.com/features/exclusive-isis-document-sets-prices-christian-yazidi-slaves/), just £27 will fetch a Yazidi or Christian woman aged between 40 and 50.
Chillingly, a child between one and nine will fetch four times that.
The document also states that the slavery market has recently taken a downturn, hitting ISIS' war chest.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820603/The-price-slave-determined-official-ISIS-price-list-Islamist-group-sets-prices-Yazidi-Christian-women-girls-nine-fetching-highest-price.html#ixzz3I9GoC0YI

castrate em all

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 08:21 PM
The government where it occurs condones it by not prosecuting it. The US government is condoning it by not applying diplomatic pressure to prosecute. There's no precision and no plan with a generalized prejudice against a billion people. Solve the problem.
Information and condemnation is not generalized prejudice Hoss. How is any infidel to even know if we do not speak up and post about it?
You seem to forget the general population by a large majority is totally ignorant of the true Islam. IGNORANT of its true depravity, violence, murder ,raping and evil on a scale that makes the damn Nazi's look like pikers.
You suggest giving a plan to a population still in ignorance of why the plan is needed at all..

Why don't you stop calling we that post the truth about Islam prejudice?
Is the damn truth prejudice with you too as it was with another former member here?-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 08:29 PM
girls under nine fetching the highest price

A 'price list' for Yazidi and Christian women and child slaves abducted by ISIS militants as spoils of war has been unveiled.
The terror organisation recently boasted of enslaving women from the Iraqi ethnic minority.
According to the document, obtained by website Iraqinews.com (http://www.iraqinews.com/features/exclusive-isis-document-sets-prices-christian-yazidi-slaves/), just £27 will fetch a Yazidi or Christian woman aged between 40 and 50.
Chillingly, a child between one and nine will fetch four times that.
The document also states that the slavery market has recently taken a downturn, hitting ISIS' war chest.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820603/The-price-slave-determined-official-ISIS-price-list-Islamist-group-sets-prices-Yazidi-Christian-women-girls-nine-fetching-highest-price.html#ixzz3I9GoC0YI

castrate em all

castrate em all,
My friend, a damn good start but kill the murdering bastards sits better with me.
I think a few well placed nukes would be just the right treatment.
That's exactly what they have planned for us as soon as they get nukes and are capable of delivery.

Majority of the American sheeple walk in abject blindness of the threat and then we have appeasers crying "do not talk about the threat. Talk is useless give us a plan"--that's folly because the People must first recognize the nature and severity of the threat or else they will not support any damn plan.

All the damn appeasers are courted and educated by the Islamists to be about three or four shades behind the truth .
Just ignorant enough to be useful idiots for Islam IMHO..-Tyr

namvet
11-04-2014, 09:15 PM
My friend, a damn good start but kill the murdering bastards sits better with me.
I think a few well placed nukes would be just the right treatment.
That's exactly what they have planned for us as soon as they get nukes and are capable of delivery.

Majority of the American sheeple walk in abject blindness of the threat and then we have appeasers crying "do not talk about the threat. Talk is useless give us a plan"--that's folly because the People must first recognize the nature and severity of the threat or else they will not support any damn plan.

All the damn appeasers are courted and educated by the Islamists to be about three or four shades behind the truth .
Just ignorant enough to be useful idiots for Islam IMHO..-Tyr

our blanket of freedom is now replaced with golf and fund raising. I just hope the flash in our skies sets off the flash's over their's

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 09:51 PM
our blanket of freedom is now replaced with golf and fund raising. I just hope the flash in our skies sets off the flash's over their's

You destroy them if you nuke Mecca and Medina.. Nothing else need be hit...
Our nation would never hit them first with a nuke. They know this and it increases their desire to be able to hit us first with a few.
The American sheeple have been blinded as to the true threat they represent.
We have several million American hardcore appeasers working with and for them.. A fact.
Hell, we even have a few here doing that IMHO. I calls it da way I see it my friend..
Always have, always will. Which has kept my life from ever being boring.. -Tyr

namvet
11-04-2014, 10:43 PM
You destroy them if you nuke Mecca and Medina.. Nothing else need be hit...
Our nation would never hit them first with a nuke. They know this and it increases their desire to be able to hit us first with a few.
The American sheeple have been blinded as to the true threat they represent.
We have several million American hardcore appeasers working with and for them.. A fact.
Hell, we even have a few here doing that IMHO. I calls it da way I see it my friend..
Always have, always will. Which has kept my life from ever being boring.. -Tyr

http://reich-chemistry.wikispaces.com/file/view/sub.jpg/31779957/sub.jpg

we still hold the aces. but will Bozo use em or lose em ??

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2014, 10:47 AM
http://reich-chemistry.wikispaces.com/file/view/sub.jpg/31779957/sub.jpg

we still hold the aces. but will Bozo use em or lose em ??
The traitorous Bozo is far more likely to fire off one of those ass busters on one of our allies than he ever is one of our staunch enemies..
In fact, he likely wakes every day praying for a chance and even a flimsy reason to do so...
SOB hates this nation... --Tyr

stevecanuck
11-05-2014, 11:40 AM

What government? You mean IS, because they are in control and it's IS who's running the operation. What a ridiculous comment.

There is no "generalized prejudice" here. If you think quoting the verses of the qur'an that condone sex slavery is prejudice, you need to buy a dictionary.

namvet
11-05-2014, 11:45 AM
The traitorous Bozo is far more likely to fire off one of those ass busters on one of our allies than he ever is one of our staunch enemies..
In fact, he likely wakes every day praying for a chance and even a flimsy reason to do so...
SOB hates this nation... --Tyr

I wonder if he even knows their out there ??

Jeff
11-05-2014, 12:38 PM
I wonder if he even knows their out there ??

Not unless they have pictures at the Golf course :laugh:

jimnyc
11-05-2014, 01:34 PM

If "I" were the business owner, the answer to both would be yes. I could get away with the first, if I had less than 15 employees in total, while the second would likely be unlawful and land me in the same place as the recent bakery that refused to bake a cake for a gay couple.

Of course the other countries get away with it as they don't have a constitution which grants people protections and rights, they kinda wing it and prosecute or execute depending one who is pissed off and specifically where the crime took place. And as you alluded to, in some places they simply don't give a fuck and don't prosecute.

For the most heinous of crimes? I think they should have sanctions like they do to other countries, and show them that the rest of the world won't put up with their barbaric ways, or at least not to the extent that we'll hold out our hands and do business with such people.

namvet
11-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Not unless they have pictures at the Golf course :laugh:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1168/0bamasealix2.jpg

to late. they found him

stevecanuck
11-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Isn't it amazing how quickly Gabby runs away when challenged to defend her position. Very Jafar-like.

She is so bent on never criticizing Islam that she won't even condemn Qur'an-codified sex slavery. She should be reminded of that every time she posts until she either acknowledges the simple truth or pulls a Jafar.

gabosaurus
11-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Isn't it amazing how quickly Gabby runs away when challenged to defend her position. Very Jafar-like.
She is so bent on never criticizing Islam that she won't even condemn Qur'an-codified sex slavery. She should be reminded of that every time she posts until she either acknowledges the simple truth or pulls a Jafar.

Islamic militants form an extremely small portion of the sex slave industry. The majority of the industry is based in Southeast Asia. Kidnapping and selling is also very prevalent in Africa. Eastern Europe is also involved.
The U.S. is a huge market for sex trafficking.
Trouble is, many of you retain such a hard-on over your hatred of Muslims that believe they are the cause of every one of the world's evil.

http://www.traffickingresourcecenter.org

stevecanuck
11-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Islamic militants form an extremely small portion of the sex slave industry. The majority of the industry is based in Southeast Asia. Kidnapping and selling is also very prevalent in Africa. Eastern Europe is also involved.
The U.S. is a huge market for sex trafficking.
Trouble is, many of you retain such a hard-on over your hatred of Muslims that believe they are the cause of every one of the world's evil.

http://www.traffickingresourcecenter.org

What utter B.S. This thread is about the sex slave market held by I.S. In the video the mujahadeen talk about how it is OK because it is ordained by Allah. I pointed out that they are correct because of what is written in the Qur'an and the hadiths.

Nobody said anything about it only being Muslims who do it. That's pure B.S.

What is still missing is your condemnation of the fact that sex slavery is sanctioned in Islam.

Do you or do you not condemn it? Simple question.

tailfins
11-05-2014, 10:17 PM

In spite of being misguided, I think Jafar is a nice guy and a competent businessman. Gabby wouldn't compare favorably to pimple on his backside.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2014, 10:22 PM
What utter B.S. This thread is about the sex slave market held by I.S. In the video the mujahadeen talk about how it is OK because it is ordained by Allah. I pointed out that they are correct because of what is written in the Qur'an and the hadiths.

Nobody said anything about it only being Muslims who do it. That's pure B.S.

What is still missing is your condemnation of the fact that sex slavery is sanctioned in Islam.

Do you or do you not condemn it? Simple question.

Gabby is neck deep into the "Muslim appeasement movement"(yes , it exists and is thriving--thank Obama). Such people flat out refuse to ever condemn Islam. For they fear it too damn much.
Once walking in blindness becomes so comfortable the blinders need not even be worn.
The eyes develop their own blinders to compensate and rationalize how WE mean conservative/republican/Christian devils just hate and seek harm to the ever loving peaceful Muslims...
It is as sickening as it gets IMHO..-Tyr

gabosaurus
11-06-2014, 12:25 AM
I am not seeking to appease anyone. Your anger is caused by the fact that I don't share your total disdain of Muslims. Which I don't.
You are free to state that all Muslims are bad. I can say that all conservatives are stupid and all rural Southerners practice incest. All three statements are equally ignorant and equally wrong.

The fact that a few extremist Muslim sects are involved in sex trade doesn't mean all are guilty. There are more white Americans involved in the sex trade industry. They probably all voted Republican. :cool:

stevecanuck
11-06-2014, 01:23 PM
I am not seeking to appease anyone. Your anger is caused by the fact that I don't share your total disdain of Muslims. Which I don't.
You are free to state that all Muslims are bad. I can say that all conservatives are stupid and all rural Southerners practice incest. All three statements are equally ignorant and equally wrong.

The fact that a few extremist Muslim sects are involved in sex trade doesn't mean all are guilty. There are more white Americans involved in the sex trade industry. They probably all voted Republican. :cool:

More evasion. Here are the quotes that IS uses to condone sex slavery:

4:24 - And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess.
4:25 - And whoever among you cannot [find] the means to marry free, believing women, then [he may marry] from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls.
23:5-6 - ...And whoever among you cannot [find] the means to marry free, believing women, then [he may marry] from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls.
70:29-30 - ...And those who guard their private parts Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they are not to be blamed.

Then there's the hadiths in which Mohamed tells his fighters not to restrict themselves to coitus interupptus when raping their captives.

Can you really not bring yourself to condemn that, Gabby? Really?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-08-2014, 10:03 AM

4:24 - And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess.
4:25 - And whoever among you cannot [find] the means to marry free, believing women, then [he may marry] from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls.
23:5-6 - ...And whoever among you cannot [find] the means to marry free, believing women, then [he may marry] from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls.
70:29-30 - ...And those who guard their private parts Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they are not to be blamed.

Then there's the hadiths in which Mohamed tells his fighters not to restrict themselves to coitus interupptus when raping their captives.

She ran. Hit liberals with the undeniable facts and they always run away. They only stay when there is room to try to spin. Room to lie to convince others that are gullible..
Liberals are no better than the maggots they support and ally with IMHO.
Pieces of shit in the same sewer...--Tyr

stevecanuck
11-09-2014, 10:16 AM

Gabby, are you going to continue to define the hypocrisy of the left by failing to stand up and be counted? This couldn't possibly be more of a no-brainer.