PDA

View Full Version : `Ebola's gone...What's next?`

LongTermGuy
11-02-2014, 02:03 PM
`The Ebola flag is getting scrapped and any mention of it should be completely out of the papers within the month......Any guesses on what the next flag will be? I know we got some `DEEP` outside of the box thinkers here......`:coffee:

`Sun spots...herpes...?...Hopefully Obama will be a lame duck president soon....I see a way of Executive Orders on the horizon?`

:smoke:

fj1200
11-02-2014, 02:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4G0iuqC.gif

Man, just when I was getting prepared for martial law.

LongTermGuy
11-02-2014, 03:06 PM

`Any guesses on what the next flag will be? I know we got some `DEEP` outside of the box thinkers here......`

Drummond
11-02-2014, 03:45 PM

Gleefully, no doubt ?

revelarts
11-02-2014, 06:40 PM
They've got to somehow re-vamp "climate change" but i don't think know how yet.
the left are still true believers but the right and vast middle aren't buying into the fear.

I expect we'll be looking another an OIL scare. (even though there's plenty in reserve)
or an new and ongoing water scare.
There are changes in the way we use water with the larger populations but I think they are going to claim we're running out. which will be BS. The large corps and billionaires have been buying up water rights around the world. SO they'll get to say "there's not enough!"

but in general they'll be some other smaller scare that will come along there always is.

remember the KILLER BEES from mexico in the 80's were go kill our children on the way to school and what not?
then there was FIRE ANTS!!!

But since Big Pharmas is milking the world for every dime now I expect we'll be told there are several more vaccines WE HAVE TO take or you're gonna DIE or INFECT OTHERS!
Flu, Numonia, ring worm, spotted fever, malaria, zombitus, cold sores and Acne vaccines.

who knows, what ever it is I'm sure few will have learn enough from this to THINK before recating in FEAR and PANIC.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2014, 07:12 PM

You are not bright enough to prepare for any such major action. You foolishly still think it is all politics as usual...
And that highlights your ignorance on the subject.
Head in the sand is so comfortable --isn't it??? :laugh:

I guess you fail to see in that position your arse is sticking out to be at the mercy of bad people..- ;)

That do wicked things... think for a change ... -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2014, 07:16 PM
`Any guesses on what the next flag will be? I know we got some `DEEP` outside of the box thinkers here......`
Sorry but---
You asking head in the sand fj on that gave me the laugh of the week my friend...
He still thinks it is the "1970's politics as usual" going on.. And that even after 6 years of the king Obama reign..

Dude is utterly clueless and I do mean --UTTERLY.. -Tyr

LongTermGuy
11-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Sorry but---
You asking head in the sand fj on that gave me the laugh of the week my friend...
He still thinks it is the "1970's politics as usual" going on.. And that even after 6 years of the king Obama reign..

Dude is utterly clueless and I do mean --UTTERLY.. -Tyr

`Understand....but...It is what it is with "his opinion"....so be it...:laugh:

*CNN is now flogging the Ferguson horsey....The race card is always a good one to play. I can see more jihadists making a run at the US of A.... Their President will be losing office soon

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-03-2014, 08:02 AM
`Understand....but...It is what it is with "his opinion"....so be it...:laugh:

*CNN is now flogging the Ferguson horsey....The race card is always a good one to play. I can see more jihadists making a run at the US of A.... Their President will be losing office soon

They are still flogging because the election is still ahead . After the election results they may or may not pursue it so greatly--all depending on how the election results affect them.
Race card in general will always be in play ,especially while the black king holds sway.
A very necessary action to protect and defend their fraudster, messiah , destroyer , freebie giver.. --Tyr

fj1200
11-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Gleefully, no doubt ?

Is there a class you go to to be extra oblivious?

... ignorance... be ... -Tyr

Sorry but--- ... utterly clueless ... -Tyr

You do make some ridiculous posts after running around like an idiot about the whole Ebola thing and nothing of substance coming from it. How many threads did we have proclaiming the Ebola plague coming to wipe everyone out??? Like 50 or something? It's mind boggling the hair-on-fire terror emanating around here lately.

Drummond
11-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Is there a class you go to to be extra oblivious?

.. eh ??

You do make some ridiculous posts after running around like an idiot about the whole Ebola thing and nothing of substance coming from it. How many threads did we have proclaiming the Ebola plague coming to wipe everyone out??? Like 50 or something? It's mind boggling the hair-on-fire terror emanating around here lately.

So, you've got your ostrich-posing down to a fine art ?

What ON EARTH leads you to believe that widespread Ebola infection won't happen ? Just a few days go by without new cases being reported -- and you think that's the end of the matter?

FJ, who better than you to explain to us the Leftie insistence on complacency about this ?

So, come on. EXPLAIN it ...

fj1200
11-03-2014, 12:26 PM
.. eh ??

It comes naturally to you? I'm not surprised.

So, you've got your ostrich-posing down to a fine art ?

What ON EARTH leads you to believe that widespread Ebola infection won't happen ? Just a few days go by without new cases being reported -- and you think that's the end of the matter?

FJ, who better than you to explain to us the Leftie insistence on complacency about this ?

So, come on. EXPLAIN it ...

Like I said before you ignorant idiot I'm not sure what drives the lefties but in case you missed the OP...

`The Ebola flag is getting scrapped and any mention of it should be completely out of the papers within the month...

... it seems that ltg is proclaiming it over. Perhaps he can answer your question. :)

DLT
11-03-2014, 12:35 PM
`The Ebola flag is getting scrapped and any mention of it should be completely out of the papers within the month......Any guesses on what the next flag will be? I know we got some `DEEP` outside of the box thinkers here......`

`Sun spots...herpes...?...Hopefully Obama will be a lame duck president soon....I see a way of Executive Orders on the horizon?`

:smoke:

Oh....I'm sure King Barry will think of something (the next outrage-du-jour). Already in the works, no doubt.

gabosaurus
11-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Some of you believe Ebola can be spread just by being in the same room with someone. Unless you kiss them or have them sneeze on you, it's not going to happen.
Learn how ebola is spread and how you can avoid it.

DLT
11-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Some of you believe Ebola can be spread just by being in the same room with someone. Unless you kiss them or have them sneeze on you, it's not going to happen.
Learn how ebola is spread and how you can avoid it.

Yeah, sure....and like all of those medically trained healthcare workers that have come down with it didn't take precautions against any "sneeze". Newsflash....if anyone that has it merely sneezes in your direction, you could catch it if you breathe in air droplets from their sneeze. That means it IS indeed communicable via the air (duh). CDC has been lying all along and willing dupes, useful idiots and morons have bought into their BS hook, line and sinker. But hey....

that's your choice.

gabosaurus
11-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Yeah, sure....and like all of those medically trained healthcare workers that have come down with it didn't take precautions against any "sneeze". Newsflash....if anyone that has it merely sneezes in your direction, you could catch it if you breathe in air droplets from their sneeze. That means it IS indeed communicable via the air (duh). CDC has been lying all along and willing dupes, useful idiots and morons have bought into their BS hook, line and sinker.

First, you need to learn the common meaning of "communicable by air." Someone's sneeze is not going to travel across a room.
There is quite a bit of difference between living conditions here and in affected areas of Africa. We have proper sanitation methods here. We have clean water and soap. We don't have thousands of people living on top of each other.
I could ride the subway next to someone with Ebola and not catch it. As long as I don't kiss that person, or wipe his nose with my hand.
The real "idiots and morons" are those who are causing a panic with no reason to.

Drummond
11-04-2014, 04:19 AM
First, you need to learn the common meaning of "communicable by air." Someone's sneeze is not going to travel across a room.
There is quite a bit of difference between living conditions here and in affected areas of Africa. We have proper sanitation methods here. We have clean water and soap. We don't have thousands of people living on top of each other.
I could ride the subway next to someone with Ebola and not catch it. As long as I don't kiss that person, or wipe his nose with my hand.
The real "idiots and morons" are those who are causing a panic with no reason to.

... and yet, doctors tending Ebola patients kit themselves out in space suits ? And there have been cases of people getting infected DESPITE such precautions ?

If you were correct, there'd be no need for any Government to take precautions at all against its entry to their countries. And, yet ...

Drummond
11-04-2014, 04:21 AM
It comes naturally to you? I'm not surprised.

Like I said before you ignorant idiot I'm not sure what drives the lefties but in case you missed the OP...

... it seems that ltg is proclaiming it over. Perhaps he can answer your question. :)

Your answer adds up to one almighty cop-out. And that's all that needs to be said.

fj1200
11-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Avast, ye have exposed the failures of my argument. And that's all that needs to be said.

Run along little one. Come back when you have the mental capacity to engage in rational discussion, one that isn't riddled with false premises and logical fallacies. Darin can give you some lessons along those lines. :)

Drummond
11-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Run along little one. Come back when you have the mental capacity to engage in rational discussion, one that isn't riddled with false premises and logical fallacies. Darin can give you some lessons along those lines. :)

.... says the Leftie so afraid of what I post, that he exercises his need to rewrite them at every opportunity !!

Hilarious !!!

fj1200
11-04-2014, 10:05 AM
.... says the Leftie so afraid of what I post, that he exercises his need to rewrite them at every opportunity !!

Hilarious !!!

:laugh: You are one dumb-a* idiot. I add intelligence to your posts when I FIFY. ;)

Drummond
11-04-2014, 10:49 AM
:laugh: You are one dumb-a* idiot. I add intelligence to your posts when I FIFY. ;)

Who else but a Leftie would think that invented abuse could constitute 'adding intelligence' .. ?

I suppose in your world, trolling is the expression of 'genius' ?

fj1200
11-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Who else but a Leftie would think that invented abuse could constitute 'adding intelligence' .. ?

I suppose in your world, trolling is the expression of 'genius' ?

Because your posts are so devoid of intelligent thought that monkeys hammering on a keyboard would at least add interest. I'm pretty sure monkeys would whine less than you too.

Drummond
11-07-2014, 07:32 AM
Because your posts are so devoid of intelligent thought that monkeys hammering on a keyboard would at least add interest. I'm pretty sure monkeys would whine less than you too.

Correction: that's true of your REWRITES of them.

A better description of the trolling process would be hard to find, it seems to me ....

Jeff
11-07-2014, 08:43 AM

Correction: that's true of your REWRITES of them.

A better description of the trolling process would be hard to find, it seems to me ....

I am stating to think you two don't like each other to awful much :cheers2:

fj1200
11-07-2014, 09:43 AM
Correction: ...

...trolling...

Aw, that's nice. The-I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I comeback. Run along you hypocritical idiot.

True, most people I like have a hint of intelligence. :thumb:

Drummond
11-07-2014, 11:05 AM

.... Nah (!!!!) ... whatever gave you that idea .. ??

Besides, FJ extends that to a whole bunch of Conservatives here, not just me. Which is why I don't take his stuff particularly personally (.. much though he'd like me to). It's not so much a personal dislike, more of an agenda-prompted one .. eh, FJ ?

Don't feel that you need to answer that one, FJ. I've no interest in fuelling yet more of your thread hijacking ways ...

Drummond
11-07-2014, 11:09 AM
Aw, that's nice. The-I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I comeback. Run along you hypocritical idiot.

I'm quite enjoying the charge of 'hypocrite' ... this coming from someone who unashamedly does what he accuses others of doing !!

This definitely has its funny side.

fj1200
11-07-2014, 11:29 AM
.... Nah (!!!!) ... whatever gave you that idea .. ??

Besides, FJ extends that to a whole bunch of Conservatives here, not just me. Which is why I don't take his stuff particularly personally (.. much though he'd like me to). It's not so much a personal dislike, more of an agenda-prompted one .. eh, FJ ?

Don't feel that you need to answer that one, FJ. I've no interest in fuelling yet more of your thread hijacking ways ...

Your imagination is kicking up again. I don't extend anything of the sort to conservatives, I extend it to idiots like you who see agenda driven lefties where they don't exist. Why don't you go find another thread to bring up Mags again in you hypocritical idiot.

I'm ... the ... hypocrite ...

At least you acknowledge that you are a hypocrite. Being an idiot is a given for you. Besides if I have to show you the error of your ways that don't line up with the thread topic... so be it. :slap:

Thunderknuckles
11-07-2014, 12:36 PM
When all else fails, there is always Locusts.
We haven't seen a swarm of them for a good long while. Who knows what they've been planning since.

Drummond
11-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Your imagination is kicking up again. I don't extend anything of the sort to conservatives, I extend it to idiots like you who see agenda driven lefties where they don't exist. Why don't you go find another thread to bring up Mags again in you hypocritical idiot.

Thank you for your usual, characteristically charismatic offering, FJ ...

But I'd like clarity on a point. To be clear, from your second sentence ... are you telling us that those you've crossed swords with, even besides myself, ARE NOT CONSERVATIVES ?

I suggest to you that they would disagree with you !! I suggest also that - if it's not already too late, as it probably is .. you might be wise to stop digging that almighty chasm for yourself that has already reached an advanced stage !!

But here's a thought. The thought being that THEY are Conservatives, and YOU are not ...

As for your latest rewrite of one of my posts, you are confusing the product of your persisting trolling activities .. with actual truth.

It's A Leftie Thing, eh, FJ .... ?

fj1200
11-07-2014, 02:12 PM
But I'd like clarity on a point. To be clear, from your second sentence ... are you telling us that those you've crossed swords with, even besides myself, ARE NOT CONSERVATIVES ?

But here's a thought. The thought being that THEY are Conservatives, and YOU are not ...

My god you're a dumb-A* idiot. How can I be more clear? You're an idiot and I tell you so and I disagree with you a) because you're an idiot, and b) because you're not a conservative. If I disagree with some people it's not because they're talking about conservatism it's because they are not.

Are you purposely this dumb?

Thunderknuckles
11-07-2014, 02:16 PM
From my view, FJ is a moderate conservative and part time contrarian like myself which I know makes us a seem leftist in the eyes of hard right conservatives. Regardless, Drummond and FJ just don't like each other LOL.
Reminds me of the fights ConHog would get into even though I got along with the guy.

fj1200
11-07-2014, 02:18 PM
^:laugh: I won't disagree but get ready for a post that takes issue with the truth you speak. ;)

Margaret Thatcher might even make an appearance.

LongTermGuy
11-07-2014, 08:12 PM
*And the off topic fighting/arguing continues.......

tailfins
11-07-2014, 09:04 PM
^:laugh: I won't disagree but get ready for a post that takes issue with the truth you speak. ;)

It shows that some of these people don't have a job. Any idiot can beat their chest and talk smack. I live in:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wzY47cPBqoE/Ueab-A_WTMI/AAAAAAAAQH0/KFPzjgOsBEE/s1600/Rush_Limbaugh_Realville.JPG

Drummond
11-10-2014, 07:58 AM
From my view, FJ is a moderate conservative and part time contrarian like myself which I know makes us a seem leftist in the eyes of hard right conservatives. Regardless, Drummond and FJ just don't like each other LOL.
Reminds me of the fights ConHog would get into even though I got along with the guy.

FJ claims to be 'Thatcherite' ... though even HE has found the decency to drop the 'Ultimate Thatcherite' tag.

But he doesn't even know basics about her. He had to be told of the existence of the Thatcher Foundation. I've had to point out to him that Lady Thatcher often took what he'd call 'Big Government' decisions, which she considered fully consistent with her Conservative bona fides (e.g she was Leader of the British Conservative Party !!). He opposes - he SAYS - Big Government behaviour, but is somehow wilfully blind to Lady Thatcher's own use of it, when she NEEDED to use it, to advance Conservatism.

... 'Funny', that ... eh ??

He was also ignorant of 'Section 28' legislation, which she introduced -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_28

Section 28 of the Local Government Act 1988 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Government_Act_1988) caused the controversial addition of Section 2A to the Local Government Act 1986 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Government_Act_1986) (affecting England, Wales (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wales) and Scotland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland) and Northern Ireland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland)), enacted on 24 May 1988. The amendment stated that a local authority (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_government_in_the_United_Kingdom) "shall not intentionally promote homosexuality or publish material with the intention of promoting homosexuality" or "promote the teaching in any maintained school (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maintained_school) of the acceptability of homosexuality as a pretended family relationship"

Here, we have an example of State power crafted to influence moral teaching .. INSTITUTED by Lady Thatcher. Doing this didn't bother her at all.

Fact is that FJ keeps on tripping himself up. This he then disguises by stupid trickery ... abusive post rewrites, straight insults, whatever it takes to distract from his various mistakes and inconsistencies. That he keeps on singling out OTHER Conservatives for attack, too .. just happening to be THOSE LEAST LIKELY TO LISTEN TO HIM .... should be highly instructive in itself.

Drummond
11-10-2014, 08:37 AM

... and I've posted it, FJ.

FJ, you're fraudulent. You attack me, using pathetic diversionary tactics in the process, because you know you cannot counter what I post.

You've also posted what you have to Thunderknuckles in the hope of preparing him to not be receptive to anything I have to say.

That you will very strongly attack any Conservative, here on this forum (- and YOU DO -), anyone not buying what you claim for yourself ... SHOULD be one hell of a giveaway in itself. You call them 'knuckleheads' ... don't you ?

Any request from me for a list of precisely who they are, has so far not been answered. HAS IT ? After all - posting such a list would, of itself, be problematic for you, accentuating your difficulty in maintaining your image ....

fj1200
11-10-2014, 10:18 AM
FJ pwns me

:laugh: Made all the more comical by what I also included in the post. I highlighted it in red for you. :laugh:

... get ready... ;)

... and I've posted it, FJ.

FJ, you're fraudulent. You attack me, using pathetic diversionary tactics in the process, because you know you cannot counter what I post.

You've also posted what you have to Thunderknuckles in the hope of preparing him to not be receptive to anything I have to say.

That you will very strongly attack any Conservative, here on this forum (- and YOU DO -), anyone not buying what you claim for yourself ... SHOULD be one hell of a giveaway in itself. You call them 'knuckleheads' ... don't you ?

Any request from me for a list of precisely who they are, has so far not been answered. HAS IT ? After all - posting such a list would, of itself, be problematic for you, accentuating your difficulty in maintaining your image ....

I'm pretty sure that he already knows what prattle would seep out of your post. Because he is neither a knucklehead nor an idiot. I wish I could say the same for you but every time I turn around you're posting the same old tripe showing that you have no capacity to debate a subject straight up. I can easily not call you an idiot (until you revert to idiocy that is) but you can't break through your imagination without rehashing your failed leftie/agenda lies. You are a fool.

And how many times do I have to say that I won't "very strongly attack any Conservative" but I will point out to idiots when they are being one. Let's try this one, point out who around here thinks I'm a leftie, :eek: without an ability to prove it, and I think you'll have a starter list of knuckleheads. :)

Drummond
11-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Yet more of your rewrites. You really worry about what I reveal about you, don't you ?

Your reference to Margaret Thatcher -- your red text, YOUR invention -- suggests a delusional mind at work. It hardly helps your case, to put it mildly.

I'm pretty sure that he already knows what prattle would seep out of your post. Because he is neither a knucklehead nor an idiot.

Translation ... you see him as a Conservative who's prepared to support you. He's therefore not in line to be called a 'knucklehead' himself .. for as long as he does support you.

Those who fail to buy into your rot, however .. for them, it's a different story. You feel NO kinship WHATEVER for anyone failing to be conned by you ... naturally not.

Certainly, their Conservatism is wholly irrelevant to you. As, indeed, it would be.

I'm still waiting for that list of 'knuckleheads' from you. But of course, if you provide it, you'd be naming people who earn respect here ... eh ? Could divide opinion if you offer it .. yes ? And yes, they themselves may have something to say about the attacks you'd launch on them ...

Better, then, to avoid such questions. We cannot have yet more doubts raised about you .. eh, FJ ?

I wish I could say the same for you but every time I turn around you're posting the same old tripe showing that you have no capacity to debate a subject straight up. I can easily not call you an idiot (until you revert to idiocy that is) but you can't break through your imagination without rehashing your failed leftie/agenda lies. You are a fool.

And yet, for all that ... you just seemingly CANNOT 'quote' a post from me, in such a way that encourages fair and even-handed debate !!! You very obviously fear such a debate, so you go in for trolling as your escape mechanism.

If you're not a Leftie, why must you be as slippery as one ? H'mm ??

And how many times do I have to say that I won't "very strongly attack any Conservative"

Try .... UNTIL YOU STOP ATTACKING THEM !!!

Let's try this one, point out who around here thinks I'm a leftie, :eek: without an ability to prove it, and I think you'll have a starter list of knuckleheads. :)

Translation of your comment: people need to accept what you claim for yourself ... and you'll attack them if they question you. The evidence I've already offered, by the way, speaks for itself.

Tell me, do you feel another attack on British Conservatives coming along ... your excuse for same, regardless of their spectacular success in tackling our economy, WHICH MADE NO DIFFERENCE TO YOUR STANCE WHATEVER AGAINST THEM ... was, as you'll recall ... 'Austerity Sucks' .. ?

I'm sure our British Lefties, if they knew of your existence, would've cheered your efforts on their behalf ...

jimnyc
11-10-2014, 12:04 PM

Just saw this now. Yes, you COULD ride next to someone and not catch it, and you CAN catch it - and MUCH easier than you think, and have been told endless times now. You've been showed word directly from WHO and the CDC quite a few times now, talking about a simple sneeze and such, and you still deny it. That person could have sneezed prior to you getting on the subway and they sit there silently. You simply touch the chair or post where they sneezed - and guess what? It only takes one droplet to transfer that disease to you. Now granted, sick ebola patient probably won't be on the subway - but it's YOU who is diminishing the virus and trying to claim that unless you physically touch someone you'll be fine, and that's 100% wrong.

From prior posts to you. Not going over the entire thing again, just enough to show that you're clueless as to how things travel via sneezing and how one can get such droplets - and it sure isn't only from kissing or wiping with his hand.

"If you are sniffling and sneezing, you produce microorganisms that can get on stuff in a room. If people touch them, they could be” infected, said Dr. Meryl Nass, of the Institute for Public Accuracy in Washington, DC.

“Droplet spread happens when germs traveling inside droplets that are coughed or sneezed from a sick person enter the eyes, nose or mouth of another person”

This was directly from the CDC as well:

http://i.imgur.com/Xj4Y7sm.png

Thunderknuckles
11-10-2014, 12:10 PM

It's all good Drummond. You're a good chap and I'm glad you're here :)

Drummond
11-10-2014, 12:16 PM
It's all good Drummond. You're a good chap and I'm glad you're here :)

Very appreciated ! If the computer I'm currently using allowed me to add smilies', I'd add some 'clap' ones ...

[... Beware of an upcoming FJ attack, though ...]

Drummond
11-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Just saw this now. Yes, you COULD ride next to someone and not catch it, and you CAN catch it - and MUCH easier than you think, and have been told endless times now. You've been showed word directly from WHO and the CDC quite a few times now, talking about a simple sneeze and such, and you still deny it. That person could have sneezed prior to you getting on the subway and they sit there silently. You simply touch the chair or post where they sneezed - and guess what? It only takes one droplet to transfer that disease to you. Now granted, sick ebola patient probably won't be on the subway - but it's YOU who is diminishing the virus and trying to claim that unless you physically touch someone you'll be fine, and that's 100% wrong.

From prior posts to you. Not going over the entire thing again, just enough to show that you're clueless as to how things travel via sneezing and how one can get such droplets - and it sure isn't only from kissing or wiping with his hand.

This was directly from the CDC as well:

http://i.imgur.com/Xj4Y7sm.png

Pity that Gabby hasn't seen some of our advert graphics .... every winter, we get 'health awareness' ads warning of how easily colds and flu droplets spread through the air (and the scenario they painted for London Underground travellers was horrific .. apparently a sneeze travels at 60MPH ?) Strangely enough, since Ebola, I've not seen ONE of those on our TV screens ..

fj1200
11-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Very appreciated ! If the computer I'm currently using allowed me to add smilies', I'd add some 'clap' ones ...

[... Beware of an upcoming FJ attack, though ...]

Is this you being wrong again? But yes, he deserves some applause. :)

From my view, FJ is a moderate conservative and part time contrarian like myself...

fj1200
11-10-2014, 01:53 PM
:blah:

What a hypocritical troll you are. If you want me to school you on all of those subjects again you can bring up those threads. But I know that you won't because you're an idiot. And if you did then I could point out how you lie about practically every subject, it's what morons like yourself with an active imagination are left with.

LongTermGuy
11-11-2014, 07:41 PM
`Maybe I can change the title of this never ending thread...:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTOVcREgDZ0