PDA

View Full Version : Harvard University workshop to teach students how to have anal sex

Pernicious
11-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Harvard University’s annual Sex Week observance, which launched Sunday, includes a workshop called “What What in the Butt: Anal Sex 101″ that aims to teach the Ivy League students how to have anal sex.
So-called sex experts from a local adult store will lead the Tuesday talk, which seeks to “dispel myths about anal sex and give you insight into why people do it and how to do it well,” the Fall 2014 Harvard Sex Week agenda states.

“They will cover a wide variety of topics, including: anal anatomy and the potential for pleasure for all genders; how to talk about it with a partner; basic preparation and hygiene; lubes, anal toys, and safer sex; anal penetration for beginners, and much more,” the agenda adds. “Learn the facts about this exciting yet often misunderstood form of pleasure, find out the common mistakes people make, and get all your questions answered.”
Student organizers of Harvard Sex Week did not respond to emails over the weekend from The College Fix seeking comment about the appropriateness and academic value of the event. University officials could not be reached Sunday for comment.
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/19952/

gabosaurus
11-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Posted by DP's foremost pain in the ass.

jimnyc
11-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Posted by DP's foremost pain in the ass.

Are you saying that you don't like the thread content, or the member posting? You can place that person on ignore, or you can ignore the the thread. I won't be posting in this thread either, not my cup of tea. But YOU had to make it personal again and start shit with the very first reply.

Gabby removed from thread.

DLT
11-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Harvard University’s annual Sex Week observance, which launched Sunday, includes a workshop called “What What in the Butt: Anal Sex 101″ that aims to teach the Ivy League students how to have anal sex.
So-called sex experts from a local adult store will lead the Tuesday talk, which seeks to “dispel myths about anal sex and give you insight into why people do it and how to do it well,” the Fall 2014 Harvard Sex Week agenda states.

“They will cover a wide variety of topics, including: anal anatomy and the potential for pleasure for all genders; how to talk about it with a partner; basic preparation and hygiene; lubes, anal toys, and safer sex; anal penetration for beginners, and much more,” the agenda adds. “Learn the facts about this exciting yet often misunderstood form of pleasure, find out the common mistakes people make, and get all your questions answered.”
Student organizers of Harvard Sex Week did not respond to emails over the weekend from The College Fix seeking comment about the appropriateness and academic value of the event. University officials could not be reached Sunday for comment.

Uh......while I don't particularly like or approve of that pic, which...coincidentally does NOT appear in the article you posted about....I did force myself to click on the link and am glad I did. Some of the comments there are priceless.

That said, I thought that this must be satire at first. But no, proving that truth is stranger than fiction, it's real. One would think that Harvard might (or should be) a little embarassed that all of those supposed smart people and brainiacs would have to be taught how to have sex of any kind. It's indicative of their level of stupidity ....lol.

And I'm betting that many former Harvard students are probably thinking that they could be teaching that class. Former students like Barack Hussein Obama, in fact.

aboutime
11-03-2014, 04:11 PM

Other than training for Gay tactics. Why would Harvard have to train ASSHOLES for something they already EXCELL at in every way?:laugh:

revelarts
11-03-2014, 05:57 PM
the founders of Harvard are spinning in there graves.

Harvard, the Ivy League and the forgotten Puritans
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2007/06/42348/#YzMB1ObOYx7wgHKp.99

fj1200
11-03-2014, 09:11 PM
They will make excellent bureaucrats. Creating a workshop when the internet already provides such information readily and with helpful illustrations.

or so i've heard