PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Reign Soon to Be Over

Pernicious
11-03-2014, 11:05 AM
http://freepatriot.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/ObamaLyingtoAMerica_Pix.jpg
But I digress, for the point of this piece is that in a few short days, on Nov. 4, 2014, America must vote to take back our country from the liars infesting the Obama camp and so many democrats overall.

You see, they don’t just lie about gun control, they lie about everything.

Their stance on the economy is a lie.

Their scam on welfare is a lie.

They lie about how jobs are created.

They lie about food stamps.

The liberal democrat stand on education is a lie.

They lie about securing the border.

They lie about immigration enforcement.

They lie about school lunch programs.

They are master liars about private property rights.

They actually believe the government gets your after-tax savings when you die. Seriously!

They lie about energy independence. Their “all of the above” is actually “none of the above.”

They lie about national defense.

They lie about Islam.

They lie about ISIS.

They lie about Ferguson.

They lie about basic security responsibilities.

They lie about race.

They lie about the environment.

They love the global warming lie.

They lie about crime.

They lie about prison reform.

They lie about poverty.

They lie about Ebola.

They lie, they lie, they lie, they lie.

If good, honest, productive Americans cannot convince family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, all the people in our lives, how the democrats are the party of lies, then we can continue our plummet downward into the abyss of some “hope and change” liar's hell.

We have silenced the liars on gun control. Now we must expose their systematic, compulsive lying agenda on all the issue, because they lie about them all.

We have only days, America. Can we do it? Truth or lies? Tell me we know the difference.

http://www.newsmax.com/TedNugent/Obama-lies-gun-control-voting/2014/10/28/id/603621/

darin
11-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Uh...i doubt it. Democrats will do what it takes to keep power. Really would be shocked if their fraudulent votes aren't enough to 'win' most elections.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-03-2014, 08:01 PM
Uh...i doubt it. Democrats will do what it takes to keep power. Really would be shocked if their fraudulent votes aren't enough to 'win' most elections.

Really would be shocked if their fraudulent votes aren't enough to 'win' most elections

^^ That is the part that has me worried. And the early ballot illegal organizing done by black churches --with the possibility that the early voters using ballots will still get to vote again in person at the dem controlled polling stations.
There will be massive voter fraud by the dems tomorrow... -Tyr