PDA

View Full Version : Police arrest left-wing activist who filmed herself defecating on Israeli flag

jimnyc
11-03-2014, 08:21 PM
What the hell is wrong with people today?

--------

The Tel Aviv District Police arrested a left-wing activist-artist who uploaded a video to the Internet in which she can be seen defecating on an Israeli flag while Israel's national anthem, Hatikva, plays in the background.

According to the police, the woman was arrested after she attacked officers who sought to question her. She will be brought before a judge on Monday, and the proceeding will likely focus on questions relating to freedom of speech.

The police received the video, in which the woman's face can be clearly seen, over the weekend. The district commander, Maj. Gen. Bentzi Sau, described the video as "extremely vulgar" and ordered an investigation of the young woman on suspicion of damaging the symbols of power and the state flag.

"It was a callous, serious act that disparages state symbols and the feelings of the public," said Chief Superintendent Hila Hamou, spokesperson for the district police. "The Israel Police respects freedom of expression, but it is not an absolute value and may not clash with other values."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/1.624112

LongTermGuy
11-03-2014, 08:30 PM

--------

`left-wing activist`.....No surprise here.....

NightTrain
11-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Toss her sorry ass over the wall to the animals.

They love goats, so I'm sure they'll take her on.

jimnyc
11-03-2014, 08:41 PM
`left-wing activist`.....No surprise here.....

Hell, I don't even know, is a left winger in Israel the same as a left wing here?

jimnyc
11-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Toss her sorry ass over the wall to the animals.

They love goats, so I'm sure they'll take her on.

TO the animals? Sounds like she is an animal herself. I hope they make sure the entire country sees her face on the film.

LongTermGuy
11-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Hell, I don't even know, is a left winger in Israel the same as a left wing here?

`Jim!...they are all the same....Left is left...Liberal is a Liberal...:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luq4NTSK50M

jimnyc
11-03-2014, 08:53 PM
^^ That's disgusting, I would have shot that guy if I could have. There are some people in this world that just really have no business sharing the same air as the rest of us.

gabosaurus
11-03-2014, 10:57 PM
But if this same woman did the same thing to a Palestinian flag, you would want to throw her a party. :rolleyes:

Obviously she did this for publicity. And she is getting what she wanted.

DLT
11-04-2014, 02:27 PM

--------

The Tel Aviv District Police arrested a left-wing activist-artist who uploaded a video to the Internet in which she can be seen defecating on an Israeli flag while Israel's national anthem, Hatikva, plays in the background.

According to the police, the woman was arrested after she attacked officers who sought to question her. She will be brought before a judge on Monday, and the proceeding will likely focus on questions relating to freedom of speech.

The police received the video, in which the woman's face can be clearly seen, over the weekend. The district commander, Maj. Gen. Bentzi Sau, described the video as "extremely vulgar" and ordered an investigation of the young woman on suspicion of damaging the symbols of power and the state flag.

"It was a callous, serious act that disparages state symbols and the feelings of the public," said Chief Superintendent Hila Hamou, spokesperson for the district police. "The Israel Police respects freedom of expression, but it is not an absolute value and may not clash with other values."

Yeah, for sure. What kind of a POS (pardon pun) would do that? Who thinks and acts like that? Only the insane, in my reality. Remember the aholes defaming police cars during the OWS fiasco? Same insanity, same activist wackos, different day.

DLT
11-04-2014, 02:31 PM
But if this same woman did the same thing to a Palestinian flag, you would want to throw her a party. :rolleyes:

Oh bullshit. Only a complete moron would do what you claim. Vulgarity and disgusting behavior is just that .....no politics involved. You really need to get a grip on reality.

aboutime
11-04-2014, 02:55 PM

Wrong again gabby. Why would anyone feel a need to PEE on your flag?