Perianne
11-04-2014, 06:49 AM
I voted. Just wanted to share that.

PixieStix
11-04-2014, 06:51 AM
I'm gonna vote in about 45 minutes. :salute:

Jeff
11-04-2014, 07:05 AM
I will be heading that way in a couple of hours, I live way out in the country and as you can imagine the folks running the polls are rather straight laced, well two votes ago I pulled up on my 99 Wide Glide ( that is the loudest bike I have ever owned ) dressed in full leathers, beard to the middle of my chest ( well y'all get the picture ) and they where taken back to say the least :laugh: The last time I pulled back up in the same fashion and those old ladies had my wife and my paper work all ready as I walked in ( yes we are way out in the country, they may have 50 folks vote all day, never no waiting ) This morning I am going to take them some donuts when we go :laugh: Yup it is great living way out in the country where folks still care to know your name.

NightTrain
11-04-2014, 07:37 AM
I'll vote later today.

Are the liberals as panicked down there as they are up here? They're absolutely in a frenzy. "Republicans are going to take away your social security! No birth control! No clean water! Grandma's going to be eating Alpo!"

What is really amusing is how far the Democrats are going to distance themselves from Obama and Reid... it boils down to : "Yeah, I'm a democrat. But I'm a different kind of democrat and I don't really believe all that crap that I voted for 97% of the time for in D.C. Trust me."

DLT
11-04-2014, 10:46 AM
I voted. Just wanted to share that.

I voted last week during early voting. The place was empty. I asked the guy at the door if I needed a reservation. He didn't 'get it', but one of the ladies working there cracked up.

Now....let's see if enough Americans are just as fed up with the Obama regime as we are.

DLT
11-04-2014, 10:48 AM
I'm gonna vote in about 45 minutes. :salute:

Happy voting. :cool:

DLT
11-04-2014, 10:50 AM
I will be heading that way in a couple of hours, I live way out in the country and as you can imagine the folks running the polls are rather straight laced, well two votes ago I pulled up on my 99 Wide Glide ( that is the loudest bike I have ever owned ) dressed in full leathers, beard to the middle of my chest ( well y'all get the picture ) and they where taken back to say the least :laugh: The last time I pulled back up in the same fashion and those old ladies had my wife and my paper work all ready as I walked in ( yes we are way out in the country, they may have 50 folks vote all day, never no waiting ) This morning I am going to take them some donuts when we go :laugh: Yup it is great living way out in the country where folks still care to know your name.

Damn, I'd like to have seen a video of that! Especially of their facial expressions....hehe.

DLT
11-04-2014, 10:52 AM
I'll vote later today.

Are the liberals as panicked down there as they are up here? They're absolutely in a frenzy. "Republicans are going to take away your social security! No birth control! No clean water! Grandma's going to be eating Alpo!"

What is really amusing is how far the Democrats are going to distance themselves from Obama and Reid... it boils down to : "Yeah, I'm a democrat. But I'm a different kind of democrat and I don't really believe all that crap that I voted for 97% of the time for in D.C. Trust me."

Anybody that still votes Democrat at this point in our destruction is 'in on it' and part of the problem....

vs. being part of the solution. And we should view them as such.

Perianne
11-04-2014, 12:22 PM
I voted last week during early voting. The place was empty. I asked the guy at the door if I needed a reservation. He didn't 'get it', but one of the ladies working there cracked up.

Now....let's see if enough Americans are just as fed up with the Obama regime as we are.

Only the smart ones.

gabosaurus
11-04-2014, 12:53 PM
I voted early. No matter who wins, nothing will change. Politicians, whether they be right or left, don't represent the people who elect them. They represent themselves. Once a politician is election, his/her focus immediately turns to ways to remain in office. Which means stuffing their pockets with money from political interest groups and lobbyists. Along with finding ways to increase their power and influence.
Unless you are connected in some way to the political gravy train, you lose either way.

Bilgerat
11-04-2014, 02:05 PM
I voted!

And I hope that Charlie Christ gets a big "F" You!

aboutime
11-04-2014, 02:10 PM
My wife and I both voted about an hour ago. 1:00 P.M. And proudly told the poll watcher how disgusted we are with just about ALL DEMOCRATS. Then, I refused to take his Liberal information, advertisement for a Woman we know....has already had errors in her favor, when other voters pressed the screen, and their X moved to HER block.

Maybe some of you have heard about what is taking place in Virginia Beach.

Jeff
11-04-2014, 05:14 PM
I voted early. No matter who wins, nothing will change. Politicians, whether they be right or left, don't represent the people who elect them. They represent themselves. Once a politician is election, his/her focus immediately turns to ways to remain in office. Which means stuffing their pockets with money from political interest groups and lobbyists. Along with finding ways to increase their power and influence.
Unless you are connected in some way to the political gravy train, you lose either way.

Dang Gabs I agree with you, but lets be honest if GW was in office you would of been screaming that all Dems must show him something , it's all a game we all play, but Obama has taken this game to a all new high IMO.

NightTrain
11-04-2014, 06:28 PM
My wife and I both voted about an hour ago. 1:00 P.M. And proudly told the poll watcher how disgusted we are with just about ALL DEMOCRATS. Then, I refused to take his Liberal information, advertisement for a Woman we know....has already had errors in her favor, when other voters pressed the screen, and their X moved to HER block.

Maybe some of you have heard about what is taking place in Virginia Beach.

More than Virginia, according to different stories.

Did your voting machine change yours to democrat?

LongTermGuy
11-04-2014, 06:42 PM
`Yes I voted ....Interestingly... `ONLY`whenever Democrats are losing...or its gonna be close...They (Dems) always Love to say...ya all gov is the same...what difference does it make...

*The last six plus years actually show really how different the two "updated Parties" really are...

*Get out and vote!

KarlMarx
11-04-2014, 07:16 PM
I voted first thing this AM. Up here in NY the midterms aren't much. Neither of our Senators is up for reelection. My Congressman is running unopposed. The only race that matters is the governor's race and Cuomo is likely to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

aboutime
11-04-2014, 08:02 PM
More than Virginia, according to different stories.

Did your voting machine change yours to democrat?

No. I had no problems. My wife had trouble with the CARD being inserted twice before the screen went from red to green.
We did hear later that two of the touch-screen machines were taken offline later.

Looks like the Dem trick..if there was one, didn't work as of now.

PixieStix
11-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Both ends of the street where I vote was blocked by construction equipment. I found that to be very curious. They knew I was gonna vote straight republican, so they were trying to discourage me. Damned fascists.

I parked somewhere else and walked :salute:

aboutime
11-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Both ends of the street where I vote was blocked by construction equipment. I found that to be very curious. They knew I was gonna vote straight republican, so they were trying to discourage me. Damned fascists.

I parked somewhere else and walked :salute:

PixieStix. I know it's too late now but...maybe you should have tried entering the block with a SHOVEL-READY vote?????:laugh:

PixieStix
11-04-2014, 09:20 PM
PixieStix. I know it's too late now but...maybe you should have tried entering the block with a SHOVEL-READY vote?????:laugh:

:lol: