PDA

View Full Version : Today: America Turns Right?

Pernicious
11-04-2014, 08:24 AM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608024183834939223&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

US midterm elections: Outcome is likely to be a more conservative AmericaWith a President almost unrivaled in his unpopularity, Republicans are ready to celebrate victoryhttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-midterm-elections-the-outcome-is-likely-to-be-a-more-conservative-america-9836958.html

fj1200
11-04-2014, 09:06 AM
US midterm elections: Outcome is likely to be a more conservative America

America won't be any more or less conservative. It may have a more conservative Congress but the two things are not the same. And to proclaim victory and think that no more work need be done is a foolish tactic indeed.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 09:25 AM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608024183834939223&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

US midterm elections: Outcome is likely to be a more conservative AmericaWith a President almost unrivaled in his unpopularity, Republicans are ready to celebrate victoryhttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-midterm-elections-the-outcome-is-likely-to-be-a-more-conservative-america-9836958.html

I applaud your spirit but lets not celebrate until after we see that the absolutely corrupt Dems -HAVENT STOLEN ENOUGH SEATS TO THWART THE JUSTICE THEY HAVE COMING TO THEM.

We know there will be massive, massive dem voter corruption/fraud today.. Perhaps even greater than there was on bamscum's re-election. -Tyr

Pernicious
11-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Apparently no one noticed the ?

namvet
11-04-2014, 09:43 AM
have got to get rid of these crooked voting machines

http://i58.tinypic.com/6rqzgp.jpg

my state does not use them thank god. still paper and pencil. also you have to show voter registration card and photo ID. other wise take a hike

DLT
11-04-2014, 09:43 AM
America won't be any more or less conservative. It may have a more conservative Congress but the two things are not the same. And to proclaim victory and think that no more work need be done is a foolish tactic indeed.

And where, exactly, did he proclaim that "no more work need be done"? Is that just more of that leftie creative reading comprehension?

There will be a ton of work to be done once the Reps take the Senate. For instance, all of those bills that Harry Ahole Reid has been sitting on, and refusing to even bring to the floor for a vote despite the bipartisan support, will now have a chance to get passed. And now congress will be able to function as congress is supposed to function, with the senators and reps actually earning the $170,000+/year salaries that we taxpayers pay them.

DLT
11-04-2014, 09:46 AM
have got to get rid of these crooked voting machines

http://i58.tinypic.com/6rqzgp.jpg

my state does not use them thank god. still paper and pencil. also you have to show voter registration card and photo ID. other wise take a hike

Yeah, I don't like those touchscreen electronic machines either. I get the feeling that my vote/ballot just went flying off into the cosmos somewhere. How do I know it didn't? And unfortunately, most of the time the lefties are the ones processing those machines and ballots since they mostly control functions of government in big cities.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Apparently no one noticed the ?

I did not even see it . After clicking to read the OP, I REPLIED TO THAT ...:laugh:

THE ONLY REASON FOR A QUESTION MARK AT ALL IS THE VERY REAL POSSIBILITY THAT THEY WILL STEAL IT.

Which is the sad state we live in today--the Dem party having that ability and no good way to either counter it or bring justice afterwards. --TYR

DLT
11-04-2014, 09:48 AM

US midterm elections: Outcome is likely to be a more conservative America

With a President almost unrivaled in his unpopularity, Republicans are ready to celebrate victory

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-midterm-elections-the-outcome-is-likely-to-be-a-more-conservative-america-9836958.html

I think Americans have had enough of Obama's Ebola fubar, illegal immigrant fubar, foreign policy & dealing with terrorists fubar, and everything else that he screws up just by osmosis. But by 2016, the leftist media will have turned enough people off re: the Republican congress that the idiots will vote for another DemocRat again. So two years of slowing our demise. It's not enough for me. But what choice do I/we have?

namvet
11-04-2014, 10:01 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gD4VP0UMhHU/UJkyPEkCGFI/AAAAAAAAJAk/ezTgMH4Cbw0/s1600/newblackpanthers.jpg

will Obozo's voting czars be out today ???

fj1200
11-04-2014, 10:01 AM
And where, exactly, did he proclaim that "no more work need be done"? Is that just more of that leftie creative reading comprehension?

Well let's see... 1) I didn't suggest he made any proclamation, B) If you want to get technical, it may have been in the "?", and iii) Are you also a member with an active imagination?

revelarts
11-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Well I've voted holding my nose so tight it started to bleed.

The dems had no chances with my vote being pro abort and pro Obama agenda.
The Libertarian that made it to the ticket has everything but he's pro abort and pro homosexual marriage.
The R is pro spy spy spy kill kill kill anything foreign and domestic that moves that doesn't salute the flag and say amen ta Jesus... for our safety. but he's "pro-life"
:facepalm99: .

have some good but swirl in a flavor of hot death crap.

If there wasn't a referendum on the ballot i may have stayed home.

DLT
11-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Well let's see... 1) I didn't suggest he made any proclamation, B) If you want to get technical, it may have been in the "?", and iii) Are you also a member with an active imagination?

By your comment (below)....

And to proclaim victory and think that no more work need be done is a foolish tactic indeed.

you implied that he said that "no more work needed to be done". But I can understand if you now want to back away from that.

I've got a great imagination. But it doesn't take a great imagination to discern plain English. Well....it might for the average leftie.

fj1200
11-04-2014, 12:20 PM
By your comment (below)....

you implied that he said that "no more work needed to be done". But I can understand if you now want to back away from that.

I've got a great imagination. But it doesn't take a great imagination to discern plain English. Well....it might for the average leftie.

:facepalm99: Are you daft? How can I imply that he said something when he didn't say anything at all? The only thing posted that wasn't pasted from the site was the question posed in the thread title. The words were my own and there was no implication of anything anyone else posted. And yeah, you have an imagination because you're trying to imagine words that aren't there. Anything else got ya confused?

DLT
11-04-2014, 12:55 PM
:facepalm99: Are you daft? How can I imply that he said something when he didn't say anything at all? The only thing posted that wasn't pasted from the site was the question posed in the thread title. The words were my own and there was no implication of anything anyone else posted. And yeah, you have an imagination because you're trying to imagine words that aren't there. Anything else got ya confused?

No....daft would be making the comment that you did.....when neither the article nor the thread author said a thing like or about what your comment implied.

Daft is what you're calling your own confusion, apparently....since your comment was based on NOTHING.

gabosaurus
11-04-2014, 12:57 PM
I am looking forward to two years of political gridlock.
Let's look again to 2016. And who will be up for re-election and who will not be. :cool:

Drummond
11-04-2014, 01:19 PM

... aha. You, the 'non-Leftie', have found yet another Conservative to cross swords with.

How 'remarkable' .. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Drummond
11-04-2014, 01:20 PM

Oh, well. They say it takes all sorts to make a world, Gabby.

fj1200
11-04-2014, 01:45 PM
No....daft would be making the comment that you did.....when neither the article nor the thread author said a thing like or about what your comment implied.

Daft is what you're calling your own confusion, apparently....since your comment was based on NOTHING.

I'm speechless. That was one of the dumber posts I've read today. Only parrots have to echo what others say, intelligent thinkers can make their own comments; you should try being more the latter than the former. Either that or you could actually point out what might be incorrect about my post rather than just complaining for complaining sake.

fj1200
11-04-2014, 01:47 PM
... aha. You, the 'non-Leftie', have found yet another Conservative to cross swords with.

How 'remarkable' .. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Being a hypocritical idiot comes so naturally to you. Amazing. Especially given how someone else took issue with my harmless statement.

aboutime
11-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Let's look again to 2016. And who will be up for re-election and who will not be. :cool:

So you are telling us how much you admire Obama, and Harry Reid for causing six years of gridlock?

DLT
11-04-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm speechless. That was one of the dumber posts I've read today. Only parrots have to echo what others say, intelligent thinkers can make their own comments; you should try being more the latter than the former. Either that or you could actually point out what might be incorrect about my post rather than just complaining for complaining sake.

You know....you're real good at insulting others (in a rather juvenile manner....parrots???) that disagree with your drivel, verbal stretches and baseless insinuations....

but seriously....your ability to reason and comprehend what you read without drawing unfounded conclusions...(which apparently prompts you to make inane and irrelevant comments)...

is sadly lacking, if not downright defective.

Just sayin.....

aboutime
11-04-2014, 02:13 PM
You know....you're real good at insulting others (in a rather juvenile manner....parrots???) that disagree with your drivel, verbal stretches and baseless insinuations....

but seriously....your ability to reason and comprehend what you read without drawing unfounded conclusions...(which apparently prompts you to make inane and irrelevant comments)...

Just sayin.....

DLT. For your information. The last time I paid any attention to, or listened to fj. I was happily seated, waiting for the X-LAX to work.

fj1200
11-04-2014, 02:33 PM

Just sayin.....

Dude, I don't even know WTF you're on about. All you're doing is complaining about something with no specifics as to what. I openly insult ignorant (an) idiot(s) because they have been shown to be. If you think I have no ability to reason and comprehend then why don't you try making an actual point.

red state
11-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I don't like those touchscreen electronic machines either. I get the feeling that my vote/ballot just went flying off into the cosmos somewhere. How do I know it didn't? And unfortunately, most of the time the lefties are the ones processing those machines and ballots since they mostly control functions of government in big cities.

Very true.....but my area has mostly Conservative Christians overseeing that no corruption takes place (and we also CARD). We also, unfortunately, use the new voting junk....I feel that they are tilted to the left. I do know that many "write-ins" go automatically to the Dims for some reason. Wish someone would look into that.

red state
11-04-2014, 04:05 PM
:salute:

Just sayin.....
PLEEEEeeeaaaasssZZZZzzzzEEEeeeee......http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6789&stc=1

tailfins
11-04-2014, 04:10 PM
DLT. For your information. The last time I paid any attention to, or listened to fj. I was happily seated, waiting for the X-LAX to work.

So you admit you're full of $4!%

aboutime
11-04-2014, 04:27 PM
So you admit you're full of $4!%

If you insist. And now that you responded, like fj. You give me the same satisfaction. Meanwhile you keep loading yourself up for more stupidity.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=DLT;713220]By your comment (below)....

I've got a great imagination. But it doesn't take a great imagination to discern plain English. Well....it might for the average leftie.[/QUOTE

That is just how our little fj rolls my friend.. --:rofl1: -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 07:01 PM

haha, DLT nailed you and now you cry foul...

What with the dems crying and now you I am having a great day amigo.. :laugh:--Tyr

fj1200
11-05-2014, 09:10 AM
That is just how our little fj rolls my friend..

It's my fault now that knuckleheads don't know how to read? :confused:

haha, DLT nailed you and now you cry foul...

What with the dems crying and now you I am having a great day amigo.. :laugh:--Tyr

:facepalm99: Who's crying? I'm sitting pretty. :)

Pernicious
11-05-2014, 09:15 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6803&stc=1

gabosaurus
11-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Dems still control California, which is the only state that really matters. :cool:

namvet
11-05-2014, 11:41 AM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/9ea/88c/813/resized/california-meme-generator-meanwhile-in-california-016242.jpg?1318067355.jpg

Thunderknuckles
11-05-2014, 12:15 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/9ea/88c/813/resized/california-meme-generator-meanwhile-in-california-016242.jpg?1318067355.jpg
Yep, not ONE Republican candidate won state office in California. The only hope we have is stopping the Dems from getting a super majority in the state legislature and we barely managed to do that. My worst nightmare is Gavin Newsom with a Democratic super majority. God help us when that happens.

Jeff
11-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Dems still control California, which is the only state that really matters. :cool:

That should be enough to tell everyone that the rest of the country made the right choices :laugh:

aboutime
11-05-2014, 02:19 PM
That should be enough to tell everyone that the rest of the country made the right choices :laugh:

Jeff. What gabby, and the other liberal californicators don't understand, as they enjoy their pretend happiness, and satisfaction is....

90 Percent of the other 49 states REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS IN LA LA LAND.:laugh:

Trigg
11-05-2014, 04:11 PM

Your state is actually quite red gabby,

Governors race

http://www.politico.com/2014-election/results/map/governor/california/#.VFqRPTTF97s

House race

http://www.politico.com/2014-election/results/map/house/california/#.VFqSATTF97s

Seems not everyone in that state are sheep after all

fj1200
11-05-2014, 06:44 PM
^Yeah, that's not really close.