PDA

View Full Version : Seven Americans killed by road side bombs

gabosaurus
06-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Even more blood on Bush's hands. Not that he cares.

BAGHDAD (AP) — Roadside bombs killed seven American troops in Iraq today, including four in a single strike outside Baghdad, the military said, as U.S. and Iraqi troops captured two senior al-Qaida militants in Diyala province.

Roadside bombs killed four soldiers northwest of the capital, a U.S. airman in Tikrit, and two U.S. soldiers in eastern Baghdad whose unit has recently targeted bomb networks. In addition, a British soldier died today of wounds from a roadside bombing the day before in the southern city of Basra.

5stringJeff
06-23-2007, 12:16 PM

Did Bush plant those IEDs? I thought he was stateside.

gabosaurus
06-23-2007, 12:22 PM
If we weren't there, they would not be planted. We are the agitators.

Gunny
06-23-2007, 12:32 PM

If we weren't there, they'd just be blowing up someone else.

Gaffer
06-23-2007, 07:26 PM

Like it means anything to you if soldiers are killed. It's just more fuel for your Bush hating. I find your saying "we" very offensive. You are not part of the we that are over there and supporting the troops.

Gunny
06-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Like it means anything to you if soldiers are killed. It's just more fuel for your Bush hating. I find your saying "we" very offensive. You are not part of the we that are over there and supporting the troops.

The entire premise of her statment is bull. "We" aren't planting IEDs, nor driving truckloads of explosives into schools and marketplaces.

"We" are the good guys killing the bad guys. despite have to drag the ball and chain of the left every step we take.

Yurt
06-24-2007, 11:56 AM

BAGHDAD (AP) — Roadside bombs killed seven American troops in Iraq today, including four in a single strike outside Baghdad, the military said, as U.S. and Iraqi troops captured two senior al-Qaida militants in Diyala province.

Roadside bombs killed four soldiers northwest of the capital, a U.S. airman in Tikrit, and two U.S. soldiers in eastern Baghdad whose unit has recently targeted bomb networks. In addition, a British soldier died today of wounds from a roadside bombing the day before in the southern city of Basra.

Unbelievable. You are an AQ sympathizer! The freakin majority of Iraqis don't even agree with you. No one is making them kill our soldiers. No one. They want a power grab, that is all.

You are traitor to this country and to logic.

Gaffer
06-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Unbelievable. You are an AQ sympathizer! The freakin majority of Iraqis don't even agree with you. No one is making them kill our soldiers. No one. They want a power grab, that is all.

You are traitor to this country and to logic.

I have been saying that about her since she showed up on this board.