PDA

View Full Version : Solicitor General: Israel Has No Claim to Jerusalem

Pernicious
11-04-2014, 05:23 PM
http://www.dcclothesline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/obama-netanyahu-chickenshit-3.jpg
Lawyers for the Obama administration compared Israel’s control of Jerusalem to Russian claims over the Ukrainian territory of Crimea during oral arguments this week before the Supreme Court in a case concerning the rights of U.S. citizens to list Jerusalem as part of Israel on their passports.

U.S. Solicitor General Donald Verrilli, who is rumored to be in the running to replace outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder, drew the comparison on Monday while he attempted to convince the Supreme Court that Jerusalem is not officially part of Israel.
The controversial case hinges around Menachem Zivotofsky, who was born in Jerusalem in 2002. Zivotofsky’s parents requested that Menachem’s U.S. passport bear “Jerusalem, Israel” as his place of birth, a request that was denied by the Obama administration on the basis of its longstanding policy to not recognize the holy city as part of Israel.
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/solicitor-general-israel-has-no-claim-to-jerusalem-just-as-russia-has-no-claim-to-crimea/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 06:40 PM
http://www.dcclothesline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/obama-netanyahu-chickenshit-3.jpg
Lawyers for the Obama administration compared Israel’s control of Jerusalem to Russian claims over the Ukrainian territory of Crimea during oral arguments this week before the Supreme Court in a case concerning the rights of U.S. citizens to list Jerusalem as part of Israel on their passports.

U.S. Solicitor General Donald Verrilli, who is rumored to be in the running to replace outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder, drew the comparison on Monday while he attempted to convince the Supreme Court that Jerusalem is not officially part of Israel.
The controversial case hinges around Menachem Zivotofsky, who was born in Jerusalem in 2002. Zivotofsky’s parents requested that Menachem’s U.S. passport bear “Jerusalem, Israel” as his place of birth, a request that was denied by the Obama administration on the basis of its longstanding policy to not recognize the holy city as part of Israel.
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/solicitor-general-israel-has-no-claim-to-jerusalem-just-as-russia-has-no-claim-to-crimea/

Told you people== Obama is a muslim in hiding.. No Christian would ever deny Jerusalem as being part of Israel.
Was this information about Obama's stand on that ever brought forth in his 2012 reelection? -NO!
SEE HOW SUCH THINGS ARE COVERED UP TO BENEFIT THAT TRAITOROUS FFKKING BASTARD!

And how many Jews here in USA voted for him again ? Far, far too many--the idiots... --Tyr

NightTrain
11-04-2014, 06:57 PM
LOL

The Capitol of Israel is Jerusalem. Buncha knuckleheads.

2 more years and we can start acting like a real country again on the International stage.

LongTermGuy
11-04-2014, 07:33 PM
LOL

2 more years and we can start acting like a real country again on the International stage.

*Aint that the truth....winning tonight would just gives us a well spoken anti-American "neutered" pro Islam upset Leftist potus....

`These Democrats have insisted all year President Obama's not on the ballot in 2014 in order to distance themselves, but turns out he is after all....It is about Obama..... you people supported everything he stands for! go f@$k yourselves liberal scumbags!`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56k6fhRrMIA

sundaydriver
11-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Told you people== Obama is a muslim in hiding.. No Christian would ever deny Jerusalem as being part of Israel.
Was this information about Obama's stand on that ever brought forth in his 2012 reelection? -NO!

And how many Jews here in USA voted for him again ? Far, far too many--the idiots... --Tyr

Well, lets put some facts to this first. Since 1948 the US has not allowed any country to claim ownership of
Jerusalem. I think we may have even had a Christian or two as president during this time period.

LOL

2 more years and we can start acting like a real country again on the International stage.Israel declared Jerusalem as it's capital in 1950. Most countries refuse to accept this and still consider Tel Aviv as the capital and that is where they keep their embassies.

In 1995 the House and Senate did pass the Jerusalem Embassy Bill which George Bush Sr. signed to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Although Bush also signed a Signing Waiver as not allowing this move. This waver has been resigned every six months by the president by law since then.

Fingers crossed.

aboutime
11-04-2014, 08:48 PM
So, why not allow him the luxury of his very own self-image to be used until 2016? http://icansayit.com/images/chicken2.jpg

Pernicious
11-04-2014, 09:30 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6792&stc=1

aboutime
11-04-2014, 09:44 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6792&stc=1

Somethin' tells me Bibi probably thinks OFTEN of Obama being the CHICKEN created out of Chickenshit. Bibi doesn't let name calling bother him at all. People with honest courage, intelligence, and experience with idiots are never bothered by cowards like Obama.

At least we know there's one Golf course in Israel that will never permit a pretender to handle his balls.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Well, lets put some facts to this first. Since 1948 the US has not allowed any country to claim ownership of
Jerusalem. I think we may have even had a Christian or two as president during this time period.

Israel declared Jerusalem as it's capital in 1950. Most countries refuse to accept this and still consider Tel Aviv as the capital and that is where they keep their embassies.

In 1995 the House and Senate did pass the Jerusalem Embassy Bill which George Bush Sr. signed to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Although Bush also signed a Signing Waiver as not allowing this move. This waver has been resigned every six months by the president by law since then.

Fingers crossed.

My comment was based upon more than just this one stand by him on the Jerusalem issue. And my comment neither included nor excluded past foreign policy by other presidents.
I was making no comparison of him with other presidents. Certainly not when discussing him being a "muslim in hiding".. As on that little deception he stands totally alone..--Tyr

sundaydriver
11-04-2014, 11:25 PM

YOU claim a cover up because Obama for all to see maintained a US policy established in 1948 during his first term and some how hid that fact while campaigning in 2012? REALLY??

My comment was based upon more than just this one stand by him on the Jerusalem issue. And my comment neither included nor excluded past foreign policy by other presidents.

By the way, you walk backwards real good!

I was making no comparison of him with other presidents. Certainly not when discussing him being a "muslim in hiding".. As on that little deception he stands totally alone..--Tyr

Your intention was obvious.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Your intention was obvious.

AS YOU IGNORE THIS REPLY BY ME TOTALLY.. So you could get in that little retort.

My comment was based upon more than just this one stand by him on the Jerusalem issue.

I SEE CLEARLY NOW..

IGNORE BUTTON ... Congrats, you just made the fastest ever .. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2014, 11:37 PM
All better now. My last reply to you. Not going to play games with you.. Don't care who you are...

Today, 12:25 AM
sundaydriver
This message is hidden because sundaydriver is on your ignore list.
View Post.
Remove user from ignore list

sundaydriver
11-04-2014, 11:38 PM
As some one else has said; Lets solve real issues and leave out the ranting.

Drummond
11-05-2014, 07:11 AM
As some one else has said; Lets solve real issues and leave out the ranting.

... in a 'Leftie Friendly' sort of way, but of course ....

Some of us aren't Obama apologists !!! It seems evident, however, that you fully intend to totally take such a line, sugar-coating Obama's actions whenever 'possible' ?

You want to prove me wrong .. be my guest. We shall see. But I've the utmost sympathy with any American who opposes him, his Administration, the Leftie-inspired poison he peddles, all that. I'll be happy to counter you whenever you offer pro-Leftie positions on this forum.

The one big difference between Tyr and myself - I'm delighted to say that we invariably see eye-to-eye on everything - is that I don't put people on 'ignore'. I've been tempted to, several times ... but I never, as yet, actually have. So I guarantee to keep an eye on what you offer this forum.

If/when you earn opposition, I'll be glad to provide it. ... Should be interesting ?

fj1200
11-05-2014, 08:14 AM
All better now. My last reply to you. Not going to play games with you.. Don't care who you are...

:rolleyes:

Drummond
11-05-2014, 10:26 AM
:rolleyes:

-- Leftie comradeship coming to the fore, eh, FJ ?

I might respect that ... if it weren't for all the Leftieness involved ...

DLT
11-05-2014, 10:36 AM

The Jews that are voting for Obama and Democrats in every election are leftists first, above everything else, and Jews second (or last). Their main loyalty is to leftism and as such, they deserve the fate that will befall them at the hands of these same Democrats. Cause when the time comes (and it will), these leftists they're voting for will turn on them and will treat them and deal with them the same way Hitler treated the Jews. You can't fix evil or stupid.

fj1200
11-05-2014, 10:39 AM
-- Leftie comradeship coming to the fore, eh, FJ ?

I might respect that ... if it weren't for all the Leftieness involved ...

Just noting who runs away with a hint of opposition you idiot.

DLT
11-05-2014, 10:42 AM

You got that straight. Obama has barely managed to contain his contempt for Netty and for Israeli Jews. Hell, he probably laughs his ass off at the Jews that vote for him behind their backs. Like every other Obama supporter....SUCKERS!