PDA

View Full Version : This is the true islam...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2014, 10:40 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/arrests-pakistan-christian-couple-lynched-mob-114916893.html

Mob lynches Christian couple in Pakistan, dozens arrested

Reuters
By Mubasher Bukhari
2 hours ago

LAHORE Pakistan (Reuters) - Police in Pakistan arrested dozens of people on Wednesday after a mob beat a Christian couple to death and burned their bodies for allegedly desecrating a Koran.

Blasphemy is a serious offense in conservative Muslim Pakistan where those accused are sometimes lynched on the spot.

The latest incident took place in a village in Punjab province on Tuesday when a local cleric told his community through the loudspeakers of his mosque to punish the couple for burning a few pages of the Koran, a police source said.

A mob then gathered outside the house of Shehzad Masih, 32, and his wife Shama, in her 20s, dragged them out and beat them to death, police said.

Their bodies were then set on fire in a brick kiln where they worked.

"We have arrested 44 people, it was a local issue incited by the mullah of a local mosque," Jawad Qamar, a regional police chief, told Reuters.

That folks is Islam simply obeying its core teachings. They did exactly what the Koran teaches..
Slay the infidel, slay any that leave Islam...
It is the liars and appeasers that say otherwise in their bid to defend Islam..
I spit on them one and all.--Tyr

fj1200
11-06-2014, 01:51 PM
Hmm, a different opinion believe it or not.

I am Muslim and I don't care of those idiots who hijacked my religion (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141014210047-72050293-i-am-muslim-and-i-don-t-care-of-those-idiots-who-hijacked-my-religion)

A Canadian friend asked me to describe my religion to her. This is how I simply described my simple religion.Islam is a very simple religion. Islam includes only 5 simple letters; I, S, L, A, and M.
Islam means the submission to God (Allah; the most merciful, the most compassionate).
The Muslim is the one who believes in Islam.
Islam has been built on 5 - main pillars; as Muslim;
1. I witness that Allah is one and only one; and Muhammad is Allah's prophet and the last prophet.
2. I pray 5- times a day.
3. I fast the month of Ramadan (29 or 30 days/ year).
4. I pay Zakat (Kind of alms).
5. I perform Hajj (pilgrimage) if I can (in terms of health and wealth capabilities).

Is Islam a religion of peace?
To me Islam is a practical religion. It's not for peace or for violence. It's just a practical religion that helps the Muslim to have a systematic life from day 1 to the last day in life. A Muslim is not an angel or a devil. A Msulim is just a human-being who follows the path of Islam as much as he/she can.
I consider myself lucky that I have a system in life as a Muslim woman but I don't feel that I am better or less than anyone else.
I am Muslim and I don't care of those idiots who hijacked my religion. They don't represent me or my religion.
I hope if I could describe Islam in simple words to my Canadian friend and I hope if she could perceive it also that simple.

stevecanuck
11-06-2014, 01:59 PM

I am Muslim and I don't care of those idiots who hijacked my religion (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141014210047-72050293-i-am-muslim-and-i-don-t-care-of-those-idiots-who-hijacked-my-religion)

But, have they hijacked Islam, or are they simply returning to the Islam of Mohamed? Do you feel qualified to make that judgment?

fj1200
11-06-2014, 02:05 PM
But, have they hijacked Islam, or are they simply returning to the Islam of Mohamed? Do you feel qualified to make that judgment?

The hijacking was not in question. I'm not making the judgement, a believer is.

tailfins
11-06-2014, 02:22 PM
That folks is Islam simply obeying its core teachings. They did exactly what the Koran teaches..
Slay the infidel, slay any that leave Islam...
It is the liars and appeasers that say otherwise in their bid to defend Islam..
I spit on them one and all.--Tyr

Our job is to separate those who conspire and plan to murder, which is a crime and act of war from those who just wish they could, which is NOT a crime and act of war.

FJ, I didn't know you were Muslim.:laugh:

stevecanuck
11-06-2014, 04:51 PM
The hijacking was not in question. I'm not making the judgement, a believer is.

Fair enough. He is wrong though. The first Muslims, including Mohamed, made war not peace. IS is not hijacking a religion of peace, but returning it to its warrior roots.

fj1200
11-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Fair enough. He is wrong though. The first Muslims, including Mohamed, made war not peace. IS is not hijacking a religion of peace, but returning it to its warrior roots.

Your opinion is not in doubt.

stevecanuck
11-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Your opinion is not in doubt.

When did a simple recitation of history become an opinion.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-06-2014, 08:06 PM

It is opinion if fj says it is, as he often refuses to accept fact be it historic or not..;)--Tyr

Jeff
11-07-2014, 12:41 AM
Our job is to separate those who conspire and plan to murder, which is a crime and act of war from those who just wish they could, which is NOT a crime and act of war.

FJ, I didn't know you were Muslim.:laugh:

Sure he is a Liberal Muslim, I thought we all knew that :laugh:

gabosaurus
11-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Are pedophile priests the true Catholics?
Come on tyr, stop being stupid. You are better than that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Are pedophile priests the true Catholics?
Come on tyr, stop being stupid. You are better than that.

Except nowhere in the bible does it command, promote or condone child molesting but in the Koran it
allows and teaches both ,molesting young children , and violence(murder) is the way to spread the cult.
Your comparison fails Gabby.
For the Catholic priest is one person engaging in sin, a sin the bible condemns. Whereas the Koran does not condemn
the sex slavery, child molesting and extreme violence that Islamists use--in fact the Koran teaches it..-Tyr

fj1200
11-07-2014, 09:53 AM

When you chose to state your opinion ("He is wrong") and go beyond a simple recitation ("IS is not").

It is opinion if fj says it is, as he often refuses to accept fact be it historic or not..;)--Tyr

Opinions are opinions, facts are facts. It's a shame the difference is unknown to you.

Sure he is a Liberal Muslim, I thought we all knew that :laugh:

Don't make me come up there and go all jihad on ya. :martian:

:laugh:

stevecanuck
11-07-2014, 10:41 AM
When you chose to state your opinion ("He is wrong") and go beyond a simple recitation ("IS is not").

:laugh:

It's history that makes him wrong. I'm just pointing that out.

fj1200
11-07-2014, 11:24 AM
^And as I said... opinion.