PDA

View Full Version : Gays

Pages : 1 [2] 3

fj1200
03-14-2015, 08:05 AM
You're overcompensating for lacking an intelligent argument.

You see, the subject of the posting isn't religion, or homosexuals. It is the OneSizeFitsAll solution. Homosexual marriage, and religion were used as analogies for the purpose of inflicting the OneSizeFitsAll solution upon the States. It was pointed out that with the Supreme Court being asked to arrive at a solution to the controversies concerning homosexuals marrying, and not being recognized in some of the States, they will arrive at a OneSizeFitsAll solution for all of the States, whether they like it or not.

There may come a time when there is such a conflict between these religions within the States that the Supreme Court will be asked to arrive at a solution to the problem, and they inflict the OneSizeFitsAll solution upon the States, being just one religion practised, and Catholicism was the choice noted.

That is still nonsensical. The Federal Government came up with a "one size" solution when it started granting benefits and privileges based on the word marriage. It is now an equal protection issue in that those benefits and privileges are not available to all. If you don't want gays to get the "bennies" that you are entitled to then you should start advocating for eliminating those "bennies" and remove the word marriage from the Federal Register.

indago
03-14-2015, 09:16 AM
^That was nonsensical. Marriage in the US as defined by the Federal Government has nothing to do with religion.

"Marriage in the US as defined by the Federal Government"

1 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2011 Edition
Title 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER 1 - RULES OF CONSTRUCTION
Sec. 7 - Definition of “marriage” and “spouse”
From the U.S. Government Printing Office, www.gpo.gov (http://www.gpo.gov)

§7. Definition of “marriage” and “spouse”
In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the word “marriage” means only a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife, and the word “spouse” refers only to a person of the opposite sex who is a husband or a wife.

(Added Pub. L. 104–199, §3(a), Sept. 21, 1996, 110 Stat. 2419.)

page (http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title1/html/USCODE-2011-title1-chap1-sec7.htm<br />)

fj1200
03-15-2015, 11:27 AM
^And? It seems I was correct, it has nothing to do with religion. It also seems you're a little late:

SUPREME COURT STRIKES DOWN FEDERAL LAW DEFINING MARRIAGE AS BETWEEN MAN, WOMAN (http://www.wired.com/2013/06/scotus-same-sex-marriage/)

RULING 5-4, THE Supreme Court today struck down a federal law that recognized lawful marriages as only between a woman and a man.
The dispute before the court revolved around the Defense of Marriage Act signed into law by President Bill Clinton in 1996. Among other things, the law defines, for federal purposes, marriage as the union of a man and woman. That denies a host of federal benefits — including Social Security survivors’ benefits, insurance benefits for government employees and estate taxes — to same-sex couples, even those granted the right to marry in another country or any of the 12 states and the District of Columbia that recognize such nuptials. (http://www.heritage.org/constitution#!/amendments/14)
Two federal appeals courts had declared DOMA unconstitutional. The case before the justices concerns Edith Windsor and Thea Spyer, a New York couple who married in Toronto after 40 years together. When Spyer died in 2009, Windsor inherited her estate — and a $400,000 tax bill, which she would not have had to pay if the federal government recognized the pair’s marriage.

indago
03-15-2015, 11:47 AM
^And? It seems I was correct, it has nothing to do with religion. It also seems you're a little late:

So, then, contrary to what you wrote, being: "Marriage in the US as defined by the Federal Government", there is no "Marriage in the US as defined by the Federal Government".

And, your noting: "it has nothing to do with religion", has nothing to do with the point made, and is irrelevant.

fj1200
03-15-2015, 01:06 PM
So, then, contrary to what you wrote, being: "Marriage in the US as defined by the Federal Government", there is no "Marriage in the US as defined by the Federal Government".

And, your noting: "it has nothing to do with religion", has nothing to do with the point made, and is irrelevant.

Not exactly. Religion has nothing to do with marriage at the Federal or any level as much as you'd like to say otherwise. But correct, marriage is apparently no longer defined at the Federal level but is still referenced often. Marriage should not be used to determine benefits and privileges at the Federal level IMO.

indago
03-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Not exactly. Religion has nothing to do with marriage at the Federal or any level as much as you'd like to say otherwise.

Why do you keep repeating that when it has already been noted that it is irrelevant?

aboutime
03-15-2015, 04:22 PM
Why do you keep repeating that when it has already been noted that it is irrelevant?

indago. Actually, that is fj's method of constantly reminding the rest of us how Irrelevant fj really is. Whenever we stop talking to, or about him. His irrelevance threatens his misery.

fj1200
03-16-2015, 10:37 AM

Apparently I need to keep repeating truth because eventually you'll let it sink in. :)

indago
03-17-2015, 05:26 PM
Apparently I need to keep repeating truth because eventually you'll let it sink in. :)

Then, your "truth" is irrelevancy and strawman...

fj1200
03-18-2015, 05:11 AM
Then, your "truth" is irrelevancy and strawman...

http://bestfunnygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/puppy_running_around_in_circles.gif

indago
05-07-2015, 07:45 AM
From The Toronto Sun 6 May 2015:
----------------------------------------------------------
A Nebraska woman has filed a lawsuit in a U.S. District Court against all the gay people in the world on behalf of "God and His Son, Jesus Christ"... Sylvia Ann Driskell, 66, filed a seven-page handwritten petition calling on Judge John M. Gerrard to decide whether homosexuality is, in fact, a sin.

...She said God has labelled it a sin, and challenged the court to defy him.

article (http://m.torontosun.com/2015/05/06/nebraska-woman-sues-all-the-gay-people-in-the-world)

fj1200
05-07-2015, 09:30 AM
From The Toronto Sun 6 May 2015:
A Nebraska woman has filed a lawsuit in a U.S. District Court against all the gay people in the world on behalf of "God and His Son, Jesus Christ"... Sylvia Ann Driskell, 66, filed a seven-page handwritten petition calling on Judge John M. Gerrard to decide whether homosexuality is, in fact, a sin.

...She said God has labelled it a sin, and challenged the court to defy him.

article (http://m.torontosun.com/2015/05/06/nebraska-woman-sues-all-the-gay-people-in-the-world)

God doesn't have standing. Nevertheless, why do you wish for the police state to dictate relationships?

Gunny
05-07-2015, 11:54 AM
The main problem with democracy is that it allows for tyranny by majority.

The main problem with democracy is it allows for tyranny of the MINORITY, Grow up.

Perianne
05-13-2015, 07:47 AM
Gay Guardsman Has Returned to Drills With His Unit
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/12/us/12military.html?_r=0

Perianne
05-13-2015, 07:49 AM
Korea Learns One Man's Meat Is Another's Passionhttp://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/13/international/asia/13KORE.html

Perianne
05-13-2015, 07:50 AM
Jodie Foster is bullish on 'The Beaver'

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr/25/entertainment/la-et-foster-beaver-20110425

fj1200
05-13-2015, 01:08 PM
What's up with the stories from 4+ years ago? :confused:

jimnyc
05-13-2015, 01:18 PM
What's up with the stories from 4+ years ago? :confused:

Wassup EffJay! Was wondering where you were ya liberal bastard. :poke:

fj1200
05-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Wassup EffJay! Was wondering where you were ya liberal bastard. :poke:

Just spreading the good word of higher taxes and more government regulations of course. Duh!!!

And my parents were in town. My mother was concerned about my "morally foundationless worldview." :eek: I think that's how she put it.

Gunny
05-13-2015, 02:55 PM
Get your state and law out of my church. You tear down our cross, pictures and kick our statues of of your courthouses or any other public property. Yet, you intrude on the a Judeo_Christian belief that's over 2000 years old with your gay-ass secular bullshit. The law isn't a one way street for whiny ass buttfuckers. Fags violate the basic rule of procreation. There's NOTHING normal about them. You want to be one, knock yourself out. Get out of my face and take your asswipe atheist friends with you.

"Marriage" is a religious term that's in the Bible. The state should have NOTHING to do with marriage except it's figured out a way to charge your ass for it. It's a deal with the devil for the church. The state figured out a convenient way to tax your ass, and not pay for the wedding. That deal with the devil is coming back to haunt the church because of idiot lefties that like to play semantics.

You take your secular bullshit, along with your whiny as left wing government and shove them up your ass with your sorry-ass whining.

Now ask me how I really feel ....

Drummond
05-13-2015, 03:09 PM
Just spreading the good word of higher taxes and more government regulations of course. Duh!!!

And my parents were in town. My mother was concerned about my "morally foundationless worldview." :eek: I think that's how she put it.

.... Your mother clearly deserves some respect ....;)

Gunny
05-13-2015, 03:34 PM

Gee, let's see how we can set ourselves up better.:laugh:

fj1200
05-13-2015, 04:46 PM
Get your state and law out of my church.

"Marriage" is a religious term that's in the Bible. The state should have NOTHING to do with marriage...

I agree with those sentiments at least. :)

fj1200
05-13-2015, 04:53 PM
.... Your mother clearly deserves some respect ....;)

Of course she does. That doesn't mean that her statement was correct nor her arguments valid.

Gee, let's see how we can set ourselves up better.:laugh:

Well, sometimes they look like softballs right up until that fastpitch goes zipping by. ;)

indago
05-13-2015, 05:33 PM
Get your state and law out of my church. You tear down our cross, pictures and kick our statues of of your courthouses or any other public property. Yet, you intrude on the a Judeo_Christian belief that's over 2000 years old with your gay-ass secular bullshit. The law isn't a one way street for whiny ass buttfuckers. Fags violate the basic rule of procreation. There's NOTHING normal about them. You want to be one, knock yourself out. Get out of my face and take your asswipe atheist friends with you.

"Marriage" is a religious term that's in the Bible. The state should have NOTHING to do with marriage except it's figured out a way to charge your ass for it. It's a deal with the devil for the church. The state figured out a convenient way to tax your ass, and not pay for the wedding. That deal with the devil is coming back to haunt the church because of idiot lefties that like to play semantics.

You take your secular bullshit, along with your whiny as left wing government and shove them up your ass with your sorry-ass whining.

Now ask me how I really feel ....

Yes, don't hold back on us now: tell us how you really feel...

indago
05-13-2015, 05:36 PM
Of course she does. That doesn't mean that her statement was correct nor her arguments valid.

Of course, just because you don't happen to agree with her doesn't mean that she is not correct in her statements...

fj1200
05-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Of course, just because you don't happen to agree with her doesn't mean that she is not correct in her statements...

Actually she was incorrect in her statement on my worldview. And yes I disagreed with some of her arguments and agreed with some. Not all of them were on point IMO.

Drummond
05-14-2015, 03:03 PM

... BUT ... the very basis both of us has for agreeing that your mother deserves respect, IS based on her statement and argument BEING valid !!

I think you should listen to your mother more.

It's interesting. Could it be that your contributions here owe something of their nature to an inattentiveness you showed your mother when she was trying to bring you up ? :laugh::laugh:

Could it be .. that you're a living example (considering also that ego of yours) of that 'Pythonesque' statement ... 'He's not the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy' .. ?:rolleyes::laugh::buttkick:

fj1200
05-15-2015, 07:07 AM
... BUT ...

Not really. I respect her because she deserves it. You say you respect someone you've never met based on ignorant assumptions. Nevertheless this will be another thread where you inject your trolling little ways, have no ability to discuss the topic, and then run away when your imagination gets out of hand.

Gunny
05-15-2015, 07:17 AM
Actually she was incorrect in her statement on my worldview. And yes I disagreed with some of her arguments and agreed with some. Not all of them were on point IMO.

He's a one way street. Might as well find a red brick to argue with. It's probably more intelligent.

fj1200
05-15-2015, 10:08 AM
Uh oh.

Presbyterians Embrace Gay Marriage (http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/presbyterians-embrace-gay-marriage/)

The tide is turning in the debate over gay marriage. America’s largest Presbyterian denomination has changed its constitution to allow for a more inclusive definition of marriage, describing it as a union “between two people.”

Maybe once that happens we can get to the real heart of the matter: why does government have a role in marriage at all? Government is not a religious institution, it can only grant a legal union of persons and finances. Such a government granted union should be open to any and all who wish to enter into one. It doesn’t matter what gender they are, if they are in love, or if they are even romantically involved, any two adults should be able to enter into union. Equal protection demands that if the government is to grant these benefits to some, it must offer them to all.
And “marriage” should be left to social spheres. Let churches deal with the spiritual. Some will uphold more traditional views, others will seek to be more inclusive. But with the state and social roles separated, there will be no need to force anyone to do anything. That is real social change. That is freedom.

Amendment 14-F.Marriage (http://covnetpres.org/amendment-14-f-marriage/):

On Amending W-4.9000
Marriage is a gift God has given to all humankind for the well-being of the entire human family. Marriage involves a unique commitment between two people,traditionally a man and a woman, to love and support each other for the rest of their lives. The sacrificial love that unites the couple sustains them as faithful and responsible members of the church and the wider community.
In civil law, marriage is a contract that recognizes the rights and obligations of the married couple in society. In the Reformed tradition, marriage is also a covenant in which God has an active part, and which the community of faith publicly witnesses and acknowledges.
If they meet the requirements of the civil jurisdiction in which they intend to marry, a couple may request that a service of Christian marriage be conducted by a teaching elder in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), who is authorized, though not required, to act as an agent of the civil jurisdiction in recording the marriage contract. A couple requesting a service of Christian marriage shall receive instruction from the teaching elder, who may agree to the couple’s request only if, in the judgment of the teaching elder, the couple demonstrate sufficient understanding of the nature of the marriage covenant and commitment to living their lives together according to its values. In making this decision, the teaching elder may seek the counsel of the session, which has authority to permit or deny the use of church property for a marriage service.
The marriage service shall be conducted in a manner appropriate to this covenant and to the forms of Reformed worship, under the direction of the teaching elder and the supervision of the session (W-1.4004–.4006). In a service of marriage, the couple marry each other by exchanging mutual promises. The teaching elder witnesses the couple’s promises and pronounces God’s blessing upon their union. The community of faith pledges to support the couple in upholding their promises; prayers may be offered for the couple, for the communities that support them, and for all who seek to live in faithfulness.
A service of worship recognizing a civil marriage and confirming it in the community of faith may be appropriate when requested by the couple. The service will be similar to the marriage service except that the statements made shall reflect the fact that the couple is already married to one another according to the laws of the civil jurisdiction.

Nothing herein shall compel a teaching elder to perform nor compel a session to authorize the use of church property for a marriage service that the teaching elder or the session believes is contrary to the teaching elder’s or the session’s discernment of the Holy Spirit and their understanding of the Word of God.

They won't be the last.

indago
05-31-2015, 07:20 AM
Journalist Cara Anna wrote for The Associated Press 30 May 2015:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The boys' accounts are simple and stark. An 11-year-old said he had gone "looking for empty wrappings to play with" when a French soldier first called him over, later giving the boy food and a little money in exchange for oral sex.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/UN_UNITED_NATIONS_FRANCE_MILITARY_SEX_ABUSE?SITE=A P&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-30-16-12-53)

So, what's the problem? If the global community is marching headlong toward homosexuality, then get on with it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2015, 07:31 AM
Uh oh.

Presbyterians Embrace Gay Marriage (http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/presbyterians-embrace-gay-marriage/)

Amendment 14-F.Marriage (http://covnetpres.org/amendment-14-f-marriage/):

They won't be the last.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

Sure they won't.. Evil spreads rapidly when its not vigorously opposed.
The Judeo-Christian morality that founded this nation is rapidly being destroyed by progressivism and our own government.
Even far more rapidly since obama set himself up as king. He needs to be dealt with IMHO.
The American culture did not demand this wholesale embracing of gayness, a small minority did and its advanced by the Federal government.
Thats tyranny against the majority in case you can not see it. Tyranny advanced and implemented by our own government in its agenda to destroy Christianity and American patriotism.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2015, 07:39 AM
Not really. I respect her because she deserves it. You say you respect someone you've never met based on ignorant assumptions. Nevertheless this will be another thread where you inject your trolling little ways, have no ability to discuss the topic, and then run away when your imagination gets out of hand.

Nevertheless this will be another thread where you inject your trolling little ways,

My , my -how very liberal of you..
You think if you repeat that damn lie often enough it will stick and that is exactly what the libs do, how they operate.
Actions speak louder than words Hoss.
Yours cry out showing your lib ways IMHO.. which you deny every time thats pointed out but the actions put the truth out for any reasonable person to see.
If Drummond is such a troll--then lodge complaints until Jim bans him!
Otherwise perhaps stop with the childish lie simply because you oppose his comments and he bests you so often.
or continue on letting your actions speak louder than your feeble denials.
Your calllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll .... --Tyr

fj1200
05-31-2015, 01:20 PM
Sure they won't.. :blah: -Tyr

Actually they won't because of the end of the wholesale closed-minded arrogance/ignorance that you spread. Happy day to ya'. :)

fj1200
05-31-2015, 01:23 PM
prattle prattle prattle... and he bests you so often.

:laugh: That's why he whines and runs when the going gets tough. I guess he needs the knuckleheads to circle the wagons when his mindless prattles don't win the day.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2015, 01:36 PM
Actually.. :bsflag:
Nice flag you carry..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2015, 01:38 PM
:laugh: That's why.. I guess... my mindless prattles don't win the day. ;)

Confession is good for the soul..;)---Tyr

fj1200
05-31-2015, 01:41 PM
Nice flag you carry..-Tyr

I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong. I raise the BS flag on you knuckleheads all the time. Nevertheless, this is the flag I carry:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/NgLM1IWCeiM/maxresdefault.jpg

fj1200
05-31-2015, 01:43 PM
;)

Confession is good for the soul..;)---Tyr

Clever you are. Avoid debate you do.

indago
06-04-2015, 08:52 AM
Journalist Cara Anna wrote for The Associated Press 3 June 2015:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A year after the U.N. first heard accounts by children as young as 9 of French soldiers giving them food or water in exchange for sodomy or oral sex, no arrests have been made. ...The head of the independent review will be announced in the coming days. It will address both the specific allegations and wider issues related to how the U.N. responds to such sensitive claims.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/UN_UNITED_NATIONS_FRANCE_MILITARY_SEX_ABUSE?SITE=A P&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-06-03-16-14-33)

So, where is the LGBT Community on this, fighting for the rights of the boys to ply their consensual homosexual acts?

Previous (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?47514-Gays&p=738429#post738429)

Perianne
06-17-2015, 12:22 AM
******Warning******

This is extremely upsetting. A 12 year-old boy twerks, humps the ground, and imitates homosexual behavior at a Gay Pride parade.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/400xY/Boy_Twerking_Sao_Paulo_Pride.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8YR9IV9Alc

Exactly what the leftists want: our children to grow up thinking this is normal behavior.

Gunny
06-17-2015, 12:33 AM
******Warning******

This is extremely upsetting. A 12 year-old boy twerks, humps the ground, and imitates homosexual behavior at a Gay Pride parade.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/400xY/Boy_Twerking_Sao_Paulo_Pride.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8YR9IV9Alc

Exactly what the leftists want: our children to grow up thinking this is normal behavior.

But kids in gay homes are no more likely to be gay than in a heterosexual home. Where's that f-ing rolling eyes emoticon .....

indago
06-17-2015, 05:18 AM

Yes, it is "extremely upsetting" in my view too. But the global community is beginning to accept homosexual behavior, and THAT is also "extremely upsetting", in my view.

indago
08-08-2015, 08:27 AM
From NY Daily News 5 August 2015:
---------------------------------------------------------
A lesbian couple faked a hate crime that left their home a pile of charred rubble at their Venore, Tenn., property in 2010... An insurance company caught on to the ruse months after the blaze and accused Carol Ann and Laura Stutte of perpetuating a hoax and blaming the fire on their neighbor...

...The target of their stunt was Janice Millsaps, a neighbor whom the Stuttes accused in news reports and a lawsuit of threatening to kill them and burn their house down.

article (http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/tenn-lesbian-couple-faked-hate-crime-arson-home-court-article-1.2315755)

Rose Kennedy wrote for METROPULSE 2 Februay 2011:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Five months after their house burned to the ground, Vonore couple Carol Ann and Laura Stutte and their adult daughter filed suit Feb. 2 against the woman they believe set the fire — their next-door neighbor. And while they've scrupulously avoided naming names since the Sept. 4 incident, the suit filed by Knoxville-based attorney Margaret Held clearly states her identity: Janice Millsaps. The complainants say they wouldn't have taken this option if their insurance company, American National Property & Casualty Company, had. "We are having to sue because the insurance company won't," says Carol Ann.

...The Stuttes have been together 16 years, and while they're not legally married, they did celebrate a civil ceremony at the Unitarian Universalist church in Oklahoma City.

...The house and property were insured for $206,000, the contents $154,000, but the Stuttes say the insurance company has failed to reimburse them for their living expenses while the claim is pending. "It's about to break us," says Carol Ann. "Without the assistance we've received from the LGBT community, we would have gone under several months ago.

...Why hasn't the insurance company anted up? "We don't know," says Held... For her part, Held is glad to have the case moving, happy at the prospect of deposing Millsaps.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://www.metropulse.com/stories/citybeat/same-sex-couple-carol-ann-and-laura-stutte-sue-all)

So, Carol Ann and Laura Stutte were sponging off the LGBT community all the while. Janice Millsaps passed a polygraph examination concerning the incident, and no charges have been filed against her concerning a hate crime.

Charges should now be filed against the perps.

indago
08-23-2015, 07:57 AM
From The New York Times 21 August 2015:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Islamic extremism was sweeping through Iraq, and terror coursed through his veins. It became unbearable when, in mid-2014, the Islamic State seized control of the city where he lived. He fled, traveling furtively across Iraq for nearly a month, looking for a point of exit, finally finding one and boarding a flight to a city in the Middle East where he wouldn’t be in danger.

“The greatest moment of my life was stepping on that plane,” said the man, in his mid-20s, who asked that I not use his name or any identifying details, lest harm come to family members back in Iraq. “I was able to breathe again. I hadn’t been breathing.”

On Monday, he will tell his story at a special United Nations Security Council meeting on L.G.B.T. rights.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/23/opinion/sunday/frank-bruni-gay-and-marked-for-death.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0)

You would think that if he was doing something that would put his life, and the lives of his family, in such danger, he would stop doing it. But no! His perverted lust for another man's asshole has overcome his thinking, and he scurries about, furtively looking over his shoulder, hoping that he will go unnoticed.

indago
10-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Journalist Steve Megargee wrote for The Associated Press 6 October 2015:
A resolution asking God to have mercy on a Tennessee county for issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples apparently didn't have a prayer of being considered Tuesday. The sudden adjournment shocked the 150 citizens who packed into the meeting room.

...The resolution says Blount County must comply with the Supreme Court ruling by issuing and recognizing marriage licenses for same-sex couples. But the resolution asks state officials including the governor and attorney general to protect "natural marriage" from "lawless" court opinions and defend moral standards. It also appeals directly to God. "We adopt this resolution before God that He pass us by in His Coming Wrath and not destroy our County as He did Sodom and Gomorrah," the resolution states.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_REL_GAY_MARRIAGE_GODS_MERCY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-10-06-23-02-42)

Abbey Marie
10-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Homosexuality... same sex marriage... equal protection under the law for gays... gay, gay, gay...

Of all that is wrong in this world, in this country, the gays must, by far, be the most pressing issue... :rolleyes:

Why, they must be the cause of all that is wrong...

[end sarcasm]

This is just one among many topics on the board. We don't discourage people from discussing any current events. Not to mention that the recent SC decision was a monumental shift for this country.

If you don't like this one, just skip it and read all the others. I do it all the time. :cool:

Motown
10-08-2015, 06:41 AM
If there's any lesson to be learned here in my opinion it's "don't fix it if it ain't broke". I don't know anything about other states but in my state we had a ballot initiative backed mostly by Christian groups and activists which ended up passing and outlawed gay marriage. This was a big mistake. Prior to the ban being enacted gays couldn't get married anyway, there was no reason for the ban other than forcing religious views on a small insignificant part of the population. The ban also gave gays something to attack in court, prior to the ban there was nothing to challenge, you can't challenge what doesn't exist. Look at what he have now, massive federal judicial overreach (in my opinion) and some Christians doubling down on the stupidity that made this mess possible in the first place by continuing to make this about religion. I wish they'd stop trying to help.

Perianne
12-09-2015, 02:11 AM
Two homosexuals, Rod and Lindel, have a black son. The black son is upset that a neighbor has a Rebel flag hanging on the back wall of his garage. The black son is hoping for white skin so he won't get shot by the neighbor. The homos want something done about the flag.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=66159#disqus_thread

Here is a picture of the charming love birds:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8065&stc=1

Here are more realistic pictures of Lindel.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8066&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8067&stc=1

What chance in life does that little boy have? I suppose the authorities figured they would be good parents.

DragonStryk72
12-09-2015, 05:59 AM
Journalist Tresa Baldas wrote for The Detroit Free Press 6 November 2014:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, which upheld same-sex marriage bans in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee, issued its decision three months after hearing same-sex marriage cases from all four states. In each of those states, federal judges had struck down same-sex marriage bans on constitutional grounds.

In a 2-1 vote, the Sixth Circuit overturned those decisions, concluding the definition of marriage should be left to the voters -- not judges -- and that voters should be allowed to decide whether gay marriage is a good idea or not.

"Not one of the plaintiffs' theories ... makes the case for constitutionalizing the definition of marriage and for removing the issue from the place it has been since the founding: in the hands of state voters," the court wrote.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2014/11/06/th-circuit-sex-marriage-ruling/18610117/)

Acutally, that's factually incorrect. The definition that Republicans are now bandying about comes from all the way back in the 1990s, when Bill Clinton signed off on that definition during his presidency. Much like the Don't ask don't... anyone else starting to notice that the Demo are spending an inordinate amount of time striking down. 20-30 year old democratic moves?

indago
12-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Two homosexuals, Rod and Lindel, have a black son. ...Here are more realistic pictures of Lindel.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8066&stc=1

It looks like "Lindel" had a C Section for their black son...

glockmail
12-09-2015, 10:38 AM
what. the. fuck.

indago
12-09-2015, 10:55 AM
what. the. fuck.

Yeah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUVQz6_-vxc

glockmail
12-09-2015, 11:00 AM
I've never had a problem with lesbian, have known several I have called friends, but I have never met a gay man that I didn't find absolutely detestable.

Perianne
12-09-2015, 11:01 AM
I've never had a problem with lesbian, have known several I have called friends, but I have never met a gay man that I didn't find absolutely detestable.

Have you met Rod and Lindel?

glockmail
12-09-2015, 11:08 AM
Have you met Rod and Lindel? No, and if there is a God I never will.

Perianne
12-09-2015, 11:11 AM
No, and if there is a God I never will.

Imagine that little boy having to live with two freaks like that. You know Lindel walks around the house in his crotch sling. I love men, but I NEVER want to see a man dressed like that. Homos think they are hot. They are disgusting.

glockmail
12-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Imagine that little boy having to live with two freaks like that. You know Lindel walks around the house in his crotch sling. I love men, but I NEVER want to see a man dressed like that. Homos think they are hot. They are disgusting.
I knew a lot of them in college. A commonality is that they would scream and moan while boinking each other to make sure that anyone in a nearby room would hear. One came to beach theme party in nothing but a speedo with all his pubes hanging out- the girls especially were grossed out.

Perianne
12-09-2015, 11:23 AM
I knew a lot of them in college. A commonality is that they would scream and moan while boinking each other to make sure that anyone in a nearby room would hear. One came to beach theme party in nothing but a speedo with all his pubes hanging out- the girls especially were grossed out.

Uggggh.

jimnyc
12-09-2015, 11:26 AM
I want to know why men are targeted with so many more slang terms than women? Is this sexist?

----

Female
A member of the Dykes on Bikes motorcycle club

Bean flicker – "Likening the clitoris to a bean"[1]
Butch, butch-broad[2]
Carpet muncher (or rug muncher)[3]
Celesbian[4]
Dyke (variations: bull dyke, bull dagger (alternatively bulldagger, bulldicker,[5] from 1920s black American slang))[6][7][8]
Vin Diesel dyke[9]
Drag dyke[10]
Kitty puncher or pussy puncher with both kitty and pussy referring to a woman's vagina and puncher a variation on various derogatory terms for gay men like donut puncher et al.[11]
Lezzie/Lesbo/Leso (also lezzer/lesser) (abbreviation for lesbian)[12]
Muff Diver[13]
The Game of Flats (an 18th-century English term for sex between women)[14]
Todger dodger, todger meaning penis[15]
Vagetarian, portmanteau of the words Vagina and Vegetarian [16]

Male

Anal assassin (United Kingdom) or anal astronaut[17]
Arse bandit[18]
Back door bandit[19]
Backgammon player (late 18th century Britain)[20]
Batty boy (alternatively botty boy),[21] also batty man
Bear[22]
Bent, bentshot[23] or bender[24][25]
Bone smuggler[26]
Brownie king or brown piper[27]
Bufter, bufty (mainly Scottish) or booty buffer[17]
Bugger (from Buggery)
Bum bandit[19] or bun bandit[24]
Bum boy or bum chum,[28] also bum robber[29]
Bum-driller[30]
Bumhole engineer[31]
Butt pirate,[32] butt rider, butt pilot, or butt rustler[32]
Charlie (rhyming slang for Charlie Ronce which rhymes with ponce)[33]
Chi chi man (Jamaica and the Caribbean)[34][35]
Chutney ferret[36]
Cock jockey[37]
Cock knocker, cockknocker and cocknocker[37]
Cockpipe cosmonaut[38]
Crafty butcher[39]
Donut puncher/muncher[11]
Faggot,[40][41][42] Fag[43]
Fairy (common and acceptable for part of the 20th century)[44]
Finocchio (from Italy, meaning fennel)[45][46]
Flamer[47]
Flit[48]
Flower[49]
Friend of Dorothy
Fruit (also fruit loop, fruit packer, butt fruit)[50]
Fudge packer[24]
Harry hoofter, rhyming slang of poofter[51]
Gaysian, referring to a gay Asian[52]
Gym Bunny, often referring to a gay man who obsessively works out at the gym. [53]
Iron (hoof) or iron hoofter (rhyming slang for poof)[54]
Jobby jabber (mainly Scottish with jobby referring to excrement)[55]
Knob jockey[56]
Light in the loafers[57]
Light in the pants [57]
Limp wristed[58]
Marmite miner[59]
Mary[60]
Nancy or nancy boy,[61] girlyboy[62] or nellie[63]
Oklahomo[64]
Pansy[65]
Pillow biter[66] or mattress muncher,[59] referring to anal sex when one partner is face-down often into a pillow
Poof (variations include: poofter, pouf, poove, pooftah, pooff, puff) (U.K, Australia, New Zealand, California)[67]
Queen, princess and variations[68]

Bean queen (also taco queen or Salsa queen), gay man attracted to Hispanic men[60][69]
Brownie queen, obsolete slang for gay man interested in anal sex (used by men who disliked anal sex)[70]
Chicken queen, older gay man interested in younger or younger appearing men[71]
Curry queen, gay man attracted to Asian-Indian gay men[37]
Dinge queen, gay man attracted to black gay men (offensive use of "dinge" meaning black)[72]
Drag queen, gay man into cross-dressing for performance[72]
Grey queen, a gay person who works for the financial services industry (this term originates from the fact that in the 1950s, people who worked in this profession often wore grey flannel suits).[73]
Gym queen, gay man given to athletic development[74]
Pissy queen, gay man perceived as fussy[67]
Potato queen, gay Asian man attracted mainly to white non-Asian men.[75]
Rice queen, gay man attracted mainly to East Asian men.[75]
Scat queen, gay man into coprophilia[76]

Ring raider[17]
Sausage jockey (U.K)[77]
Shirt lifter[78]
Shit stabber[76]
Sod (from Sodomy)[79]
Turd burglar[15]
Twink, a young or young-looking gay man, with little body hair and a slender build[80]
Uphill/upstairs gardener, referring to the logistics of anal intercourse[81]
Woolly,[82] woofter and woolie woofter, a character from an Evening Standard cartoon and rhyming slang for poofter[83]

Both

Ginger beer (rhyming slang for queer)[84]
Camp[37]
Molly and tommy: In 18th century England, the term molly was used for male homosexuals, implying effeminacy; Tommy, a slang term for a homosexual woman in use by 1781, may have been coined by analogy with molly. See Molly house.[85]
Tranny, considered a derogatory slur.[86][87]

jimnyc
12-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Must remember this one!

Donut puncher

glockmail
12-09-2015, 11:48 AM
Uggggh.
There was a pair of them who lived next door to me in a dorm suite. Went to high school together, played football there, both tried out for the college team and went nowhere. (This was an NCAA Div 1 school.)

They'd have orgies with their friends in the wee hours, mid-week. I lead the remaining guys in our suite to harass the shit out of them for making noise so late. Every time it happened we'd all wake up early and play handball against their door. Finally "Smitty", the big one (of course), all 6'-2" 220# of him, comes out yelling and screaming, and I calmly informed him of our policy: noise at night means noise in the morning. His reply stunned us and I will never forget it: "I was drunk! I can't be held responsible for what I do when I'm drunk!"

The other one, I forget his name, used to hang his skid-stained briefs in the bathroom. (We all had cubbies and hooks in there for toiletries.) I cut a twig that I used for the sole purpose of snatching it off the hook, depositing it in the toilet and flushing it. After about a week of this I heard him yell to Smitty: "hey where's my underwear? I'll need to borrow some of yours."

We got wind that non-Smitty had a try-out scheduled for the team on a Saturday morning, so he kicked his mates out early Friday night to "catch up" on sleep that he had missed for the entire earlier part of the semester. So we held a big, loud, long party that night. I turned my stereo speakers towards the common wall of my room and let them blast. After about three hours of this he came out and politely asked me to keep it down, and I told him that "it's only 10 on a Friday night, time to party dude!" He called Smitty to rescue him and he came up to yell at us, and we just laughed at him.

The smallest of their butt buddies was apparently used as receptacle for their orgies. I recall once a gang of them were holed up on a weekend day watching football on TV. They would always have their door closed and the rest of us usually left our open. We hear them all cheering on in unison: "GO! GO! GOI!" for almost a minute then the small dude busts out of the room and into the bathroom spitting something into the sink....

fj1200
12-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Alan Mathison Turing, <small style="color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 22.4px;">OBE (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_British_Empire)</small>, <small style="color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 22.4px;">FRS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellow_of_the_Royal_Society)</small> (/ˈtjʊərɪŋ/ (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English); 23 June 1912 – 7 June 1954) was a British pioneering computer scientist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_scientist),mathematician (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematician), logician (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic), cryptanalyst (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptanalysis) and theoretical biologist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_and_theoretical_biology). He was highly influential in the development of computer science (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_science), providing a formalisation of the concepts of algorithm (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm) and computation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computation) with the Turing machine (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_machine), which can be considered a model of a general purpose computer.[2] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing#cite_note-frs-2)[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing#cite_note-AFP-3)[4] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing#cite_note-4) Turing is widely considered to be the father of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_intelligence).[5]
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing#cite_note-5)During the Second World War (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II), Turing worked for the Government Code and Cypher School (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_Communications_Headquarters#Government_ Code_and_Cypher_School_.28GC.26CS.29) (GC&CS) at Bletchley Park (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bletchley_Park), Britain'scodebreaking (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptanalysis) centre. For a time he led Hut 8 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hut_8), the section responsible for German naval cryptanalysis. He devised a number of techniques for breaking German ciphers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cipher), including improvements to the pre-war Polish bombe (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomba_(cryptography)) method and an electromechanical (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromechanics)machine that could find settings for the Enigma machine (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine). Turing played a pivotal role in cracking intercepted coded messages that enabled the Allies to defeat the Nazis in many crucial engagements, including the Battle of the Atlantic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Atlantic); it has been estimated that this work shortened the war in Europe by as many as two to four years.[6] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing#cite_note-6)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

Perianne
12-20-2015, 04:32 PM

And yet he despised himself so badly that he killed himself.

fj1200
12-20-2015, 04:35 PM

Who said he despised himself?

indago
12-20-2015, 04:56 PM

It just might be that he did not commit suicide...

TURING (http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-18561092)

fj1200
12-20-2015, 04:57 PM
It just might be that he did not commit suicide...

TURING (http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-18561092)

What would that have to do with the important contribution he made in the war effort?

Perianne
12-20-2015, 04:59 PM
What would that have to do with the important contribution he made in the war effort?

I feel sorry for gays. By all accounts, he was a brilliant man.

indago
12-20-2015, 05:00 PM

I was responding to Perianne's comment, not you...

So, in that respect, you are OUT TO LUNCH

fj1200
12-20-2015, 05:04 PM
I feel sorry for gays. By all accounts, he was a brilliant man.

I feel sorry for anyone suffering under people using the State to infringe on the liberties of their fellow man.

I was responding to Perianne's comment, not you...

So, in that respect, you are OUT TO LUNCH

It was a question. Don't be scared.

Perianne
12-20-2015, 05:07 PM
I feel sorry for anyone suffering under people using the State to infringe on the liberties of their fellow man.

Me too. See, we can agree on some things. Though it seems it is always me agreeing with you.

indago
12-20-2015, 05:12 PM
It was a question. Don't be scared.

http://i38.tinypic.com/232ohc.jpg

Surely you jest...

fj1200
12-21-2015, 10:09 AM
Surely you jest...

No jesting. It really was a question.

Leonardo da Vinci. Gay? The evidence would suggest.

indago
12-21-2015, 02:00 PM
fj1200: https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4879093504/h5C04382E/

Yup! Yer still OUT TO LUNCH

fj1200
12-21-2015, 02:45 PM
Yup! Yer still OUT TO LUNCH

I can put you in the nothing relevant to add column. :shrug:

indago
12-21-2015, 03:34 PM
I can put you in the nothing relevant to add column. :shrug:

Whatever...

fj1200
12-21-2015, 03:40 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/Ride-s.jpg/220px-Ride-s.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-21-2015, 04:37 PM

Is there any special reason that you are hellbent on bragging about gays again?
Have you suddenly met that new special person????
Its ok fj, we are understanding in the romance department.
And would guess your new guy has the perfect "shoe size" for you, right?? :laugh:-Tyr

fj1200
12-22-2015, 09:06 AM
Is there any special reason that you are hellbent on bragging about gays again?

You must be confused about the thread title. But why are you threatened when gays can be national heroes, patriots, and visionaries?

Gunny
12-22-2015, 09:13 AM
You know what's worse than being gay? Being a gay Arab Muslim. Kind of makes existence pointless.:laugh:

indago
12-22-2015, 09:26 AM
You know what's worse than being gay? Being a gay Arab Muslim. Kind of makes existence pointless.:laugh:

A gay person, who is well known on some of the message boards that I haunt, posted an article:
BAGHDAD — Two gay men were killed in Baghdad's Sadr City slum, a local official said on Saturday, and police said they had found the bodies of four more after clerics urged a crackdown on a perceived spread of homosexuality.

Homosexuality is prohibited almost everywhere in the Middle East, but conditions have become especially dangerous for gays and lesbians in Iraq since the rise of religious militias after U.S.-led forces toppled Saddam Hussein six years ago.

"Two young men were killed on Thursday. They were sexual deviants. Their tribes killed them to restore their family honor," a Sadr City official who declined to be named said.

I posted this:
=================================
The answer to the GAY problem

Man On His Knees Giving Head

And, can you believe it, the gay person wrote: "PLEASE remove that incredibly offensive image!!!!!!"

fj1200
12-22-2015, 09:28 AM

I posted this:

WTF is wrong with you?

indago
12-22-2015, 09:30 AM
WTF is wrong with you?

I guess, in this case, you will have to define "wrong"...

fj1200
12-22-2015, 09:31 AM
I guess, in this case, you will have to define "wrong"...

Not really. It was more of a rhetorical question anyway.

Gunny
12-22-2015, 09:35 AM
A gay person, who is well known on some of the message boards that I haunt, posted an article:
BAGHDAD — Two gay men were killed in Baghdad's Sadr City slum, a local official said on Saturday, and police said they had found the bodies of four more after clerics urged a crackdown on a perceived spread of homosexuality.

Homosexuality is prohibited almost everywhere in the Middle East, but conditions have become especially dangerous for gays and lesbians in Iraq since the rise of religious militias after U.S.-led forces toppled Saddam Hussein six years ago.

"Two young men were killed on Thursday. They were sexual deviants. Their tribes killed them to restore their family honor," a Sadr City official who declined to be named said.

I posted this:
The answer to the GAY problem

Man On His Knees Giving Head

And, can you believe it, the gay person wrote: "PLEASE remove that incredibly offensive image!!!!!!"

It IS kind of offensive. :slap::laugh:

Idiots want to be gay, that's THEIR problem. Stop shoving it in my damned face.

Abbey Marie
12-22-2015, 11:12 AM
indago
I would appreciate if you would just link to that picture, with a warning that it is graphic.

Gunny
12-22-2015, 11:27 AM
@Indago I would appreciate if you would just link to that picture, with a warning that it is graphic.

People like Indago like to offend others sensibilities. I always find it kind of amusing myself. I've seen worse in REAL time, not some internet pic. Once I had to stand around waiting on my Capt to finish losing his lunch. And without going into detail, that incident was actually a dumbshit Marine gunner killing one of our own on a training exercise because of his stupidity. He's lucky we caught the CO before he got to the guy. That guy was a crusty old Vietnam vet and he had blood in his eyes. That PFC would have been a REAL done deal.

Anyway, some people need to be a tad more sensitive and consider the audience.

indago
12-23-2015, 05:46 AM
Not really. It was more of a rhetorical question anyway.

You mean, it was just a thoughtless exclamation uttered forth from your repretoire?

fj1200
12-23-2015, 09:14 AM
You mean, it was just a thoughtless exclamation uttered forth from your repretoire?

No. My question was full of thought and meaning, but still rhetorical in nature.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-23-2015, 10:27 AM
You must be confused about the thread title. But why are you threatened when gays can be national heroes, patriots, and visionaries?

I criticize a great many things that I am NOT THREATENED by , Hoss...
Why do you judge most criticisms to be steeped in fear?
Libs do that because they fear us!
Thus they think we conservatives fear them.
We conservatives are not prone to be lawbreakers, thats you and your liberal friends/their allies area of expertise.
We have laws that protect such maggots and vast majority of conservatives abide by those laws.
Its the bought and paid for blacks, the muzzies, gays and other vermin that do not.-Tyr

fj1200
12-23-2015, 10:29 AM
I criticize a great many things that I am NOT THREATENED by...
We conservatives are not prone to be lawbreakers, thats you and your liberal friends/their allies area of expertise.

And you criticize many things you ARE THREATENED by. :shrug:

And I see your imagination is still in full swing. Besides, there is no question of lawbreaking here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-23-2015, 10:39 AM
I criticize a great many things that I am NOT THREATENED by...

And you criticize many things you ARE THREATENED by. :shrug:

And I see your imagination is still in full swing. Besides, there is no question of lawbreaking here.

DUMBASS, were it not for my abiding by the law , such vermin should and would greatly and correctly FEAR ME!
I only have fear for those that I love--not for myself. Thats what dumbasses like you could never and do not understand. I am way past valuing my life in such a manner.
Call it imagination in your blindness and your abject stupidity.--Tyr

fj1200
12-23-2015, 10:42 AM
, were it not for my abiding by the law , such vermin should and would greatly and correctly FEAR ME!

Why should law-abiding gays fear you? Especially if you're not "threatened" by them?

Gunny
12-23-2015, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=fj1200;788205]

DUMBASS, were it not for my abiding by the law , such vermin should and would greatly and correctly FEAR ME!
I only have fear for those that I love--not for myself. Thats what dumbasses like you could never and do not understand. I am way past valuing my life in such a manner.
Call it imagination in your blindness and your abject stupidity.--Tyr

You got that just about right. Must be one of those Southern redneck hillbilly things Gabby was yapping at us about in one of these threads.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-23-2015, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=Tyr-Ziu Saxnot;788209]

You got that just about right. Must be one of those Southern redneck hillbilly things Gabby was yapping at us about in one of these threads.

I once as young kid had a special rock, and fj and that rock are about on the same level quite often.
He is a typical lib, one that hides it to infiltrate and infect others here IMHO.
ONE PROOF OF THE MANY IS THAT HE FIERCELY DEFENDED MUSLIM TERRORIST LOVING JAFAR!!!

Being a "Southern" redneck, is a true badge of honor!
And fools like fj will never know why thats true.... --Tyr

fj1200
12-23-2015, 02:29 PM
I once as young kid had a special rock, and fj and that rock are about on the same level quite often.
He is a typical lib, one that hides it to infiltrate and infect others here IMHO.
ONE PROOF OF THE MANY IS THAT HE FIERCELY DEFENDED MUSLIM TERRORIST LOVING JAFAR!!!

Being a "Southern" redneck, is a true badge of honor!
And fools like fj will never know why thats true.... --Tyr

It's cool how you just get to make stuff up to feel better about your failings. :) Run along now.

indago
12-23-2015, 11:19 PM
It's cool how you just get to make stuff up to feel better about your failings. :) Run along now.

Take another look in the mirror...

then scamper...

fj1200
12-24-2015, 11:59 AM
Take another look in the mirror...

then scamper...

:confused: I'm here (almost) every day.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-24-2015, 12:04 PM
:confused: I'm here (almost) every day.

How does being a "dedicated" troll (as you just praised yourself for being) make it any better for the rest of us and those that are prone to run across your stupidity and cleverly disguised liberal agenda presented here??-Tyr

fj1200
12-24-2015, 12:11 PM
How does being a "dedicated" troll (as you just praised yourself for being) make it any better for the rest of us and those that are prone to run across your stupidity and cleverly disguised liberal agenda presented here??-Tyr

I'm pretty sure you don't know the definition. Blathering your imaginatory ravings when someone dares to disagree with you is more consistent with the definition.

:confused: Where did I praise myself for being a "dedicated" troll?

indago
12-25-2015, 10:59 AM
@indago (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3381)
I would appreciate if you would just link to that picture, with a warning that it is graphic.

Reality is hard to face up to for some, but nevertheless, that is the Muslim way, regardless your inability toward realization.

Abbey Marie
12-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Reality is hard to face up to for some, but nevertheless, that is the Muslim way, regardless your inability toward realization.

We have no problem understanding reality. We prefer not to make people sick when they are scrolling through the threads. It seems if there is any inability here, it is your inability to have some decorum. All I asked you to do was have a link to the picture. Guess that was too much to ask.

gabosaurus
12-25-2015, 12:55 PM
Merry Christmas, everyone!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/21/article-2077278-0F1BF6C600000578-509_306x423.jpg

Abbey Marie
12-25-2015, 12:58 PM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/21/article-2077278-0F1BF6C600000578-509_306x423.jpg

"Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Make the Yuletide gay"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-25-2015, 01:28 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't know the definition. Blathering your imaginatory ravings when someone dares to disagree with you is more consistent with the definition.

:confused: Where did I praise myself for being a "dedicated" troll?

Where did I praise myself for being a "dedicated" troll?

fj : wrote

I'm here (almost) every day.

^^^^^^ Right here El Stupido.. -Tyr

fj1200
12-25-2015, 01:33 PM
fj : wrote

^^^^^^ Right here El Stupido.. -Tyr

Not very smart are you? That's called the opposite of "scampering." Glad to be of help to you. :)

indago
12-25-2015, 08:46 PM
We have no problem understanding reality. We prefer not to make people sick when they are scrolling through the threads. It seems if there is any inability here, it is your inability to have some decorum. All I asked you to do was have a link to the picture. Guess that was too much to ask.

Didn't make me sick!

gabosaurus
12-25-2015, 09:20 PM
Take another look in the mirror...then scamper...

Not very smart are you? That's called the opposite of "scampering." Glad to be of help to you.

Right here El Stupido.. -Tyr

https://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pcmqGx1v1r5arwfo1_400.gif

indago
12-27-2015, 09:01 AM
From The Associated Press 27 January 2015:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Monica Pompeo and her attorney, Bob Gorence, filed an appeal to the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver and a hearing on the matter is set for next month, according to court records.

Pompeo claims the university violated her First Amendment right to free speech and kicked her out of a class in 2012 for describing lesbianism as "perverse" in a critique of a lesbian romance film. The Albuquerque Journal (http://bit.ly/1OeT0Jy ) reported that the lawsuit alleges the teacher violated her own syllabus, which called for "open minds" to examine "representations of a plethora of genders and sexualities." Instead, Pompeo says, she was accused of resorting to "hate speech," and the professor refused to grade her paper.

Pompeo alleges the professor also made it clear that it would be in Pompeo's best interests not to return to the class.
----------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FREE_SPEECH_SUIT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-27-03-08-04)

aboutime
12-27-2015, 09:13 PM

Gabby. How often do YOU trim your beard before the photo shoots?????:laugh:

fj1200
12-28-2015, 08:44 AM
Log Cabin Republicans (http://www.logcabin.org/about-us/) is the nation’s original and largest organization representing gay conservatives and allies who support fairness, freedom, and equality for all Americans. Log Cabin Republicans has state and local chapters nationwide, full-time staff in Washington, DC, a federal political action committee, and state political action committees.
We are loyal Republicans. We believe in limited government, strong national defense, free markets, low taxes, personal responsibility, and individual liberty. Log Cabin Republicans represents an important part of the American family—taxpaying, hard working people who proudly believe in this nation’s greatness. We also believe all Americans have the right to liberty and equality. We believe equality for LGBT Americans is in the finest tradition of the Republican Party. We educate our Party about why inclusion wins. Opposing gay and lesbian equality is inconsistent with the GOP’s core principles of smaller government and personal freedom.

jimnyc
12-28-2015, 09:01 AM
^^ Not surprising the "log cabin" fruits defend gays, as many of them are gay themselves.

fj1200
12-28-2015, 09:04 AM
^^ Not surprising the "log cabin" fruits defend gays, as many of them are gay themselves.

That's because they're gay Republicans. And conservative to boot.

jimnyc
12-28-2015, 09:09 AM
That's because they're gay Republicans. And conservative to boot.

Thought you were pointing them out for different reasons, my bad. Sure, they have conservative beliefs, but them making the lbgt crap their main focal point is the reason I ignore them. Next we'll have another conservative group pushing for gay marriage, and then yet another conservative group pushing for gun regulations. Just because they are conservatives, that changes nothing for me that they support the gay stuff. To me, that just means they support a lot of good stuff, but are unfortunately either gay on top of that, or unfortunately push for the wrong issues, IMO.

fj1200
12-28-2015, 09:10 AM
^Just pointing out some gays. A bonus for conservative gays.

indago
12-28-2015, 09:56 AM
Having won the right to marry, gays are now working to end discrimination of gays in the workplace: the problems facing them in the hiring and firing of gays, or transgenders. Instead of just focusing on a particular group, hiring and firing should be based on performance, and value to the company. If there was a non-hiring, or firing, for any other reason than workplace performance, or value to the company, then there would be probable cause for an actionable offense, regardless a Christian, Catholic, Black, Chinese, Dyke, etc.

fj1200
12-28-2015, 02:15 PM
Instead of just focusing on a particular group, hiring and firing should be based on performance, and value to the company.

Welcome to the post Civil Rights Act era. Besides, there are already sexual orientation NDA laws at the various state levels.

Perianne
12-28-2015, 06:19 PM
Having won the right to marry, gays are now working to end discrimination of gays in the workplace: the problems facing them in the hiring and firing of gays, or transgenders. Instead of just focusing on a particular group, hiring and firing should be based on performance, and value to the company. If there was a non-hiring, or firing, for any other reason than workplace performance, or value to the company, then there would be probable cause for an actionable offense, regardless a Christian, Catholic, Black, Chinese, Dyke, etc.

Hiring and firing should be at the pleasure of the person paying the salaries.

Drummond
12-28-2015, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the post Civil Rights Act era. Besides, there are already sexual orientation NDA laws at the various state levels.

Care to treat us to a Leftie defence of all these laws .. ?

fj1200
12-29-2015, 12:15 PM

I see you wish to spread your ignorance to other threads now.

fj1200
01-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Camille Paglia Gets Deep Under the Skin of Liberals (http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/camille-paglia-gets-deep-under-the-skin-of-liberals/)

Ms. Paglia is the quasi-notorious subject of liberal adoration. She is literate, intelligent and honest. But why is Ms. Paglia considered quasi-notorious? Because she is a life-long Democrat, a liberal icon who also happens to be an outspoken critic of liberal false piety. Ms. Paglia is, for example, friendly with Rush Limbaugh. She has hosted Rush Limbaugh’s radio program and defended him while he was in rehab. She speaks out against issues which are sacrosanct to liberal theology. Most liberals can’t get away that. Ms. Paglia can and does. Here are some of her most famous quips (http://pvewood.blogspot.com/2013/06/camille-paglia.html).

Drummond
01-04-2016, 04:49 PM

Perhaps so. I do NOT claim to know the precise extent of your Leftieness.

Feel free to 'enlighten' us all ... :eek:

aboutime
01-04-2016, 08:58 PM

We all see, he is merely following YOUR LEAD. You should be flattered that your ignorance is so contagious.

fj1200
01-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Perhaps so.

At least you're admitting to ignorance. That's the first step of 12 for you.

aboutime
01-04-2016, 09:59 PM

We're all ignorant enough to bother thinking you have any intelligence. Every step for you is in deep Doo Doo.

glockmail
01-05-2016, 12:09 AM
This thread is gay

indago
01-05-2016, 08:46 AM
"Do You Think I Chose to Be Gay?"

report (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ben-carson-confronted-town-hall-chose-gay/story?id=36091989)

Yes, I think you did!

glockmail
01-05-2016, 08:54 AM

Of course:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?21833-Identical-twins-one-gay-one-ain-t&p=356014#post356014

Drummond
01-05-2016, 09:01 AM

Well, I've yet to see your answer to my previous post .. another one you've ducked of mine ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?47514-Gays&p=789100#post789100

fj1200
01-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Well, I've yet to see your answer to my previous post .. another one you've ducked of mine ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?47514-Gays&p=789100#post789100

Why would I defend those laws?

fj1200
01-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Mary Cheney and her parents.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6223/161/400/mary%20dick.jpg

EDIT: The whole family.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/posts/2013/11/RTRL2ZD/9c3e39bfc.jpg

aboutime
01-06-2016, 07:10 PM
Mary Cheney and her parents.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6223/161/400/mary%20dick.jpg

EDIT: The whole family.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/posts/2013/11/RTRL2ZD/9c3e39bfc.jpg

Looks like those FOND memories of your own family mimic the Cheney's. How proud you must be???

aboutime
01-06-2016, 07:11 PM

report (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ben-carson-confronted-town-hall-chose-gay/story?id=36091989)

Yes, I think you did!

By asking such a question tends to tell us YOU are having difficulties deciding where you went wrong.

indago
01-06-2016, 11:15 PM
By asking such a question tends to tell us YOU are having difficulties deciding where you went wrong.

Just who is this "us" you are referring to?

aboutime
01-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Just who is this "us" you are referring to?

If you have to ask. It proves all of the rumors about your racist hatred is true.

indago
01-07-2016, 05:38 PM
If you have to ask. It proves all of the rumors about your racist hatred is true.

Just as I thought: the only "us" is: you must have a mouse in your pocket, or is it headlice...

aboutime
01-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Just as I thought: the only "us" is: you must have a mouse in your pocket, or is it headlice...

No. That's YOUR HAND in my pocket, (I enjoy your cold touch) and you need to get your shots to kill the varmin between your ears.

indago
01-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Snivels Drivels: "No. That's YOUR HAND in my pocket, (I enjoy your cold touch) and you need to get your shots to kill the varmin between your ears."

Goes HERE (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?49744-The-aboutime-and-Gunny-Snivel-Thread&p=735589#post735589)

aboutime
01-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Snivels Drivels: "No. That's YOUR HAND in my pocket, (I enjoy your cold touch) and you need to get your shots to kill the varmin between your ears."

Goes HERE (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?49744-The-aboutime-and-Gunny-Snivel-Thread&p=735589#post735589)

I honestly feel sorry for you, and apologize for trying to take advantage of your mental illness.

fj1200
01-10-2016, 03:25 PM
http://thumbs.mic.com/ZjdlNDIxNmYxYyMvcmdhSGNDUzVTMjlFV0s2WWFNMU9iT2s2Nm E0PS8xOHgxMDY6MTYwMngxMDM4LzkwMHg1MzAvZmlsdGVyczpx dWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2 xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2N5b2o0ODB0YXIzMmRjYm5xeHdyYmZz dHAxeXdvNTRzbGNqb29tdmx0dGJlcXQ0ZzJ0enRjejRuNTF4en Z5ZHouanBn.jpg

The Grand Old Party is getting grander, and it's an opportunity for coalition-building that Chrys Kefalas (https://www.chrysformaryland.com/) won't be passing up.
Kefalas, a former Capitol Hill staffer and Justice Department speechwriter, is the sole declared candidate seeking the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate in Maryland in the race to replace retiring Democratic Sen. Barbara Mikulski. "I think this is about pivoting to the issues that matter to most Americans, not the divisive issues that split people and split parties," Kefalas told Mic over coffee in Washington, D.C.'s Penn Quarter neighborhood.
http://mic.com/articles/124695/meet-chyrs-kefalas-and-the-gay-millennial-republicans-who-want-to-transform-the-gop#.0AmpMnJMs

indago
01-10-2016, 05:29 PM
http://thumbs.mic.com/ZjdlNDIxNmYxYyMvcmdhSGNDUzVTMjlFV0s2WWFNMU9iT2s2Nm E0PS8xOHgxMDY6MTYwMngxMDM4LzkwMHg1MzAvZmlsdGVyczpx dWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2 xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2N5b2o0ODB0YXIzMmRjYm5xeHdyYmZz dHAxeXdvNTRzbGNqb29tdmx0dGJlcXQ0ZzJ0enRjejRuNTF4en Z5ZHouanBn.jpg

http://mic.com/articles/124695/meet-chyrs-kefalas-and-the-gay-millennial-republicans-who-want-to-transform-the-gop#.0AmpMnJMs

But young gay Republicans, long considered anathema by the GOP and LGBT communities alike, are trying to move past those troubled histories.

"gay Republicans"...

That's an oxymoron, isn't it?

aboutime
01-10-2016, 08:12 PM
"gay Republicans"...

Only if YOU are a Republican.

fj1200
01-11-2016, 10:26 AM
"gay Republicans"...

No. Big-government, anti-Constitutional Republican is an oxymoron.

indago
02-07-2016, 08:29 AM
Journalist Jennifer Peltz wrote for The Associated Press 6 February 2016:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New York is taking steps to stop therapists from trying to change young people's sexual orientation, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday, joining a number of states that have acted against what's known as gay conversion therapy. ...Minors "should have access to professionally based, ethically directed care that assesses, clarifies and aligns with their deeply-held values, faith and life goals," Carrie Gordon Earll, the public policy vice president of the conservative Christian ministry Focus on the Family, said by email Saturday. She said the group opposes efforts like New York's.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GAY_CONVERSION_NEW_YORK?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-06-22-28-43)

Jeff
02-07-2016, 09:19 AM
"gay Republicans"...

Hell Republican, Democrat hell even a liberal makes it into my category here, they are all target practice. That is all except the truly beautiful gay girls, now them I believe may have been born that way and we can overlook things for them. :laugh:

aboutime
02-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Journalist Jennifer Peltz wrote for The Associated Press 6 February 2016:
New York is taking steps to stop therapists from trying to change young people's sexual orientation, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday, joining a number of states that have acted against what's known as gay conversion therapy. ...Minors "should have access to professionally based, ethically directed care that assesses, clarifies and aligns with their deeply-held values, faith and life goals," Carrie Gordon Earll, the public policy vice president of the conservative Christian ministry Focus on the Family, said by email Saturday. She said the group opposes efforts like New York's.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GAY_CONVERSION_NEW_YORK?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-06-22-28-43)

So tell us. Based on the story above indago. How many times have therapists FAILED to change your sexual orientation???

indago
03-07-2016, 07:38 AM
Journalist Brady McCombs wrote for The Associated Press 6 March 2016:
Jason Langlois and Will Bladh are in the early stages of making plans for their summer 2017 wedding, and they don't want their excitement pierced by the pain of being rejected by a venue, florist and photographer who have a legal right in Utah to refuse to serve a gay couple. That's why they joined several hundred people Sunday at a gay and lesbian wedding expo in Salt Lake City aimed at connecting couples with businesses who want to make it known they're open to doing same-sex weddings.

..."Having an event like this out in the open shows how much we've changed," said Sophia Hawes-Tingey, a transgender woman representing the Utah Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. "Six years ago, there would have been a lot of public complaints. I haven't heard one at all this time."

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GAY_WEDDING_EXPO?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-03-06-17-30-11)

fj1200
03-07-2016, 09:03 AM
^Maybe they'll realize that's a better way to gain acceptance.

Perianne
03-07-2016, 03:42 PM
You mean the Chinese are not going to have to suffer the immorality that American television presents?

China likes to ban things. This is not news.

But the most recent thing China banned is making waves nonetheless: depictions of gay people on television. Nope. Not going to happen.

The move is part of a wider morality campaign aimed at cracking down on "vulgar, immoral and unhealthy content."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/07/china-bans-images-gay-people-tv/81425850/

fj1200
03-08-2016, 05:57 AM
Authoritarianism. Yay!

indago
03-08-2016, 06:33 AM
The LGBT community have their own chamber of commerce. Maybe they could then establish their own community, and they could trade among each other without fear of intimidation, somewhere on an island in the Pacific...

Gunny
03-09-2016, 02:27 PM
The LGBT community have their own chamber of commerce. Maybe they could then establish their own community, and they could trade among each other without fear of intimidation, somewhere on an island in the Pacific...

They want to be in the military? Have I ever got a job for them. First wave on the beach.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2016, 06:14 PM
You mean the Chinese are not going to have to suffer the immorality that American television presents?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/07/china-bans-images-gay-people-tv/81425850/

They may be commie bastards but at least they get some things right..--Tyr

indago
04-07-2016, 08:37 AM
Journalist Sheila Burke wrote for The Associated Press 6 April 2016:
A bill that would allow mental health counselors to turn patients away based on the counselors' religious beliefs and personal principles has passed in the House in Tennessee, the latest state to introduce measures that opponents say legalize discrimination against gays, bisexuals and transgender people. The Senate, which already passed the measure, still would have to approve an amendment adopted by the House.

..."We are standing up for everyone's right when we vote for this bill," Rep. Matthew Hill, R-Jonesborough, told members before the vote.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_XGR_COUNSELING_RELIGIOUS_BELIEFS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-04-06-19-00-36)

Even without the bill, "mental health counselors" who despise faggotry could still counsel them. After hearing them relate their experiences of hateful comments, bullying, and sometimes violent aggressions against them, the counselor could counsel them: "Have you considered suicide?"

fj1200
04-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Journalist Sheila Burke wrote for The Associated Press 6 April 2016:
A bill that would allow mental health counselors to turn patients away based on the counselors' religious beliefs and personal principles has passed in the House in Tennessee, the latest state to introduce measures that opponents say legalize discrimination against gays, bisexuals and transgender people. The Senate, which already passed the measure, still would have to approve an amendment adopted by the House.

..."We are standing up for everyone's right when we vote for this bill," Rep. Matthew Hill, R-Jonesborough, told members before the vote.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_XGR_COUNSELING_RELIGIOUS_BELIEFS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-04-06-19-00-36)

Even without the bill, "mental health counselors" who despise faggotry could still counsel them. After hearing them relate their experiences of hateful comments, bullying, and sometimes violent aggressions against them, the counselor could counsel them: "Have you considered suicide?"

Classy. :rolleyes:

These laws are stupid in states where gays are not a protected class.

indago
04-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Classy. :rolleyes:

These laws are stupid in states where gays are not a protected class.

Maybe the gays should organize like the mob, and have their own protection racket going for them, then...

indago
04-14-2016, 01:11 PM
From the New York Times 13 April 2016:
--------------------------------------------------------------
A judge ruled on Wednesday against a gay couple who had sought the right to marry, in China’s first court case addressing the issue of same-sex unions. The couple, Sun Wenlin and Hu Mingliang, filed a lawsuit against a civil affairs bureau in Changsha, Hunan Province, in southern China, after the office refused to grant them the right to marry when they tried to register in June 2015.

...Mr. Sun said that he had argued that he and Mr. Hu should be allowed to marry since the law did not explicitly ban same-sex marriage.

“We said this at the hearing, but they just kept repeating articles that mention ‘a man and a woman,’ ” he said, referring to the civil affairs bureau.

The bureau cited three articles from China’s marriage law and two from the official marriage registration regulation, he said, with four mentioning “a man and a woman” and one stating that a civil affairs bureau may refuse applications if it believes a couple is not qualified to marry.

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/14/world/asia/china-same-sex-marriage-ruling.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0)

Looks like Mr. Sun got mooned...

By the Court!

Well, at least the China Court make some sense...

fj1200
04-14-2016, 04:27 PM
Yay totalitarianism!

indago
04-14-2016, 05:31 PM
Yay totalitarianism!

So, what's "totalitarianism" about rejecting perversity?

aboutime
04-14-2016, 07:36 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/gayflag.jpg

Shouldn't be a problem. They can move to the USA, and Get married in THAN FRAN THISCO!

http://icansayit.com/images/villagepeeps.jpg

indago
04-15-2016, 05:01 AM
The Dangers Of Homosexuality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTrOb8zyrZk&feature=youtu.be

fj1200
04-15-2016, 08:30 AM

Totalitarianism is a political system where the state recognizes no limits to its authority and strives to regulate every aspect of public and private life wherever feasible..

pete311
04-15-2016, 08:35 AM

Perversion is subjective and relies on the mindset of the culture. Today we are in transition away from seeing homosexuality as a perversion.

jimnyc
04-15-2016, 08:47 AM
Perversion is subjective and relies on the mindset of the culture. Today we are in transition away from seeing homosexuality as a perversion.

Keep the "we" to yourself and your liberal buddies! I still see it as 100% abnormal and it still fits the definition to a T. And it IS also a perversion centered around sexual gratification, IMO. I admit the last one is just my opinion, my correct opinion of course though. :)

pete311
04-15-2016, 08:53 AM
Keep the "we" to yourself and your liberal buddies! I still see it as 100% abnormal and it still fits the definition to a T. And it IS also a perversion centered around sexual gratification, IMO. I admit the last one is just my opinion, my correct opinion of course though. :)

It fits the strict definition, for now... but in 20 years I am willing to bet that it doesn't fit the definition whatever your personal opinion may be. There are certain people that think sex in any position other than missionary and not for procreation is a perversion. Obviously and for good reason no one listens to them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-15-2016, 09:06 AM
It fits the strict definition, for now... but in 20 years I am willing to bet that it doesn't fit the definition whatever your personal opinion may be. There are certain people that think sex in any position other than missionary and not for procreation is a perversion. Obviously and for good reason no one listens to them.

So you happily applaud the reversion to darkness and debauchery.
I had no doubt in my mind but that you would..
Your straw argument fails utterly.
Homosexuality is a damn perversion recognized by about 80/90% of the world.
That you cheer its demand that we honor it as a civil right , as a decent way of life is utter rot
and some of that "ffing insane lib enlightenment" that is so utterly repugnant to we civilized and moral citizens of the world.
Government can kiss my ass -I'll not ever honor it so because its evil it its depravity and obscenity..--Tyr

fj1200
04-15-2016, 09:07 AM

The times, they are a changin'.

http://www.people-press.org/files/2015/06/6-8-2015-11-24-28-AM.png

http://www.people-press.org/files/2015/06/6-8-2015-11-25-48-AM.png

http://www.people-press.org/2015/06/08/support-for-same-sex-marriage-at-record-high-but-key-segments-remain-opposed/

indago
04-15-2016, 09:42 AM

So, you have a reading comprehension problem. We already knew that...

pete311
04-15-2016, 09:52 AM
Homosexuality is a damn perversion recognized by about 80/90% of the world.
That you cheer its demand that we honor it as a civil right , as a decent way of life is utter rot
and some of that "ffing insane lib enlightenment" that is so utterly repugnant to we civilized and moral citizens of the world.
Government can kiss my ass -I'll not ever honor it so because its evil it its depravity and obscenity..--Tyr

You and ISIS have something to talk about at dinner. How cute.

jimnyc
04-15-2016, 09:58 AM

My personal opinion is that it's abnormal. It's a perversion. That definition won't be changing. But I admit it is entirely possible that the masses become more accepting to allowing folks to be abnormal if that's what they want. Sad, but whatever.

And them same folks talk about transgenders being abnormal. And now we're being told it's wrong if we don't want a fat hair man in the ladies room, just because he claims to be transgender.

The times, they are a changin'.

Yes, a few decades ago folks didn't even know what the word "scat" meant. But today, look at Japan for example, far too many over there find this to be "normal" in their worlds. Who knows, maybe 50 years down the road from now it will be a "normal" act to some.

Anyway, views and support for queer marriage doesn't make it any less abnormal, IMO.

fj1200
04-15-2016, 10:06 AM
So, you have a reading comprehension problem. We already knew that...

I led you to the answer. :dunno:

pete311
04-15-2016, 10:08 AM
My personal opinion is that it's abnormal. It's a perversion. That definition won't be changing.

Anyway, views and support for queer marriage doesn't make it any less abnormal, IMO.

Why are you fixated on sexual abnormalities? We all do abnormal things. It's what makes life interesting and people different. Everything you do is normal? To every culture? Sometimes I put ketchup in my oatmeal. Is that normal? Where are the pitchforks and torches for that?

fj1200
04-15-2016, 10:09 AM
Yes, a few decades ago folks didn't even know what the word "scat" meant. But today, look at Japan for example, far too many over there find this to be "normal" in their worlds. Who knows, maybe 50 years down the road from now it will be a "normal" act to some.

Actually it does in the broad scheme of things which of course is the point of the data from Pew. The younger people have less of a problem than the older folks and even the older folks views are changing.

jimnyc
04-15-2016, 10:18 AM
Why are you fixated on sexual abnormalities? We all do abnormal things. It's what makes life interesting and people different. Everything you do is normal? To every culture? Sometimes I put ketchup in my oatmeal. Is that normal? Where are the pitchforks and torches for that?

Pete, look at the thread you are in, it's about gays. And it was you who used the word perversion, to which I simply responded to. So no fixation here, sorry!

And nope, not everything I do is normal. And of those things, I have no issue in admitting what is and what is not abnormal. But there's a big difference between being abnormal, for having tattoos for example, and being abnormal because one likes a sausage up their butt!

Actually it does in the broad scheme of things which of course is the point of the data from Pew. The younger people have less of a problem than the older folks and even the older folks views are changing.

What you posted is about gay marriage. One can very easily be on that side, saying that they deserve to get married as well - and still say that their perversions involving sex are abnormal.

Kathianne
04-15-2016, 10:25 AM
I still think a bit of tolerance is a good thing, I'd love my kid even if they told me they were gay. OTOH, I don't think there's a need to announce one's preferences all over the land. It's me. I find folks that talk about sexual activities with their significant others, pretty weird and not much good at boundaries. PDA from those out of HS are pretty goofy too-not speaking of holding hands or quick smooches, but well you get it.

Never saw a reason for the whole gay marriage thing, but here we are. Doesn't effect me, so I'm not going crazy over it. I guess if I got an invite from a close friend/relative I'd go, but still think it weird.

fj1200
04-15-2016, 10:27 AM
What you posted is about gay marriage. One can very easily be on that side, saying that they deserve to get married as well - and still say that their perversions involving sex are abnormal.

And you think there would be a substantive difference in trends? How much data that says similar do you need?

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2015/12/FT_15.12.15_homosexualityChristianGroups.png
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/18/most-u-s-christian-groups-grow-more-accepting-of-homosexuality/

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2015/06/FT_16.06.26_gayChild.png
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/29/most-americans-now-say-learning-their-child-is-gay-wouldnt-upset-them/

Kathianne
04-15-2016, 10:28 AM
Those crazy Catholics. LOL!

jimnyc
04-15-2016, 10:38 AM
And you think there would be a substantive difference in trends? How much data that says similar do you need?

I think folks can be a little more tolerant, so long as "I don't have to see or know about it" type of attitude. "Let them marry if that's what they really want". So yes, I can see folks being a little more accepting. But that hardly means they sit back and say "Oh, well then in that case, it's completely normal for a hot dog to end up in my butt".

And I can even add from my own view. I can deal with gay marriage or civil unions. I disagree, but whatever, the law is the law. But no matter how much they push, I will never see the gay perversions as "normal".

Kathianne
04-15-2016, 10:41 AM
I think folks can be a little more tolerant, so long as "I don't have to see or know about it" type of attitude. "Let them marry if that's what they really want". So yes, I can see folks being a little more accepting. But that hardly means they sit back and say "Oh, well then in that case, it's completely normal for a hot dog to end up in my butt".

And I can even add from my own view. I can deal with gay marriage or civil unions. I disagree, but whatever, the law is the law. But no matter how much they push, I will never see the gay perversions as "normal".

I agree. With that said, if everyone would stop demanding crud and just go about living, I'd never give their sex lives a thought. Really.

pete311
04-15-2016, 10:42 AM
But there's a big difference between being abnormal, for having tattoos for example, and being abnormal because one likes a sausage up their butt!

Only in your head

jimnyc
04-15-2016, 10:54 AM
Only in your head

What's up in my noggin is all that matters though, Pete!!

indago
04-15-2016, 01:41 PM
I led you to the answer. :dunno:

And we already know that you hallucinate. So, what else is new?

pete311
04-15-2016, 03:21 PM
What's up in my noggin is all that matters though, Pete!!

And we should set policy for what is in your head? :)

Abbey Marie
04-15-2016, 03:24 PM
And we should set policy for what is in your head? :)

Well, that, plus, it's designed as a a one-way conduit, Pete.

pete311
04-15-2016, 03:30 PM
Well, that, plus, it's designed as a a one-way conduit, Pete.

And this legally and morally matters how? Today I used fork to eat yogurt. Going to deny me rights over that?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-15-2016, 03:54 PM
You and ISIS have something to talk about at dinner. How cute.

Only way they(the muzzy bastards) would be having dinner with me would be them eating lead sandwiches.
I have plenty of lead awaiting should that chance ever arise...
Unlike craven lib cowards, I have no qualms about shooting the murdering bastards down...
Would be great target practice...
One has to set goals and know their own boundaries.
Preparation is key to victory and far too often survival..
I do not need nor want the damn government interfering in my defense should that day arrive, as they would be more than likely helping the stinking muzzy scum..--Tyr

Abbey Marie
04-15-2016, 06:23 PM
And this legally and morally matters how? Today I used fork to eat yogurt. Going to deny me rights over that?

No Pete, it was a physiological point. Plus it's gross. But if you like it, hey, have at it. I wouldn't dream of denying it to you.

aboutime
04-15-2016, 07:34 PM

pete. You are making all of us laugh at you for being such a WUSS you feel a need to use a fork???:laugh: You have every right to show us what a True WUSS is.

pete311
04-16-2016, 09:23 AM
This just in! The King of the jungle is a homo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539525/Gay-pride-Two-male-lions-spotted-mating-Botswana-safari-park-ignoring-pregnant-lioness.html

Biologists have recorded same-sex sexual activity in more than 450 species including flamingos, bison, beetles and warthogs

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8775&stc=1

indago
04-16-2016, 01:26 PM

Biologists have recorded same-sex sexual activity in more than 450 species including flamingos, bison, beetles and warthogs

I see! So, you want to equate yourself to the animal kingdom...

And didn't I just know that, somehow...

pete311
04-16-2016, 01:45 PM
I see! So, you want to equate yourself to the animal kingdom...

And didn't I just know that, somehow...

Yes we are animals. Or are you an alien?

Black Diamond
04-16-2016, 01:51 PM

legal or illegal?

Gunny
04-16-2016, 01:54 PM

What you fail to mention is that unlike other species, we have the ability to reason; which, is an important factor to the discussion. Animals don't know they're acting "gay". They're just doing what feels good. We on the other hand can distinguish between right and wrong.

Gunny
04-16-2016, 02:04 PM

Another thing I find about this argument is the hypocrisy. I don't like things I've been called over the years. Marines can lift a ton but can't spell it. Bald. White. Christian (with nasty overtone). Musclehead. Animal.

But guess what? No one made me join the Corps, lift weights, shave my head, got to church and/or fight in the ring but ME. The responsibility for my actions is ME. These people want the title, want to be special and have special laws and ZERO accountability for their actions.

Too bad. If you're a fag you're a fag. Stay away from me and we'll get along fine.

pete311
04-16-2016, 02:25 PM
What you fail to mention is that unlike other species, we have the ability to reason; which, is an important factor to the discussion. Animals don't know they're acting "gay". They're just doing what feels good. We on the other hand can distinguish between right and wrong.

Who decides what is right and wrong? lol go tell a lion what they are doing is wrong, I dare you. I'm just busting the unnatural myth. Apparently it's pretty natural and common.

Gunny
04-16-2016, 02:30 PM
Who decides what is right and wrong? lol go tell a lion what they are doing is wrong, I dare you. I'm just busting the unnatural myth. Apparently it's pretty natural and common.

This has got to be the dumbest sh*t you've posted that I've read. Homosexuality is NOT natural for the reasons I said. True homosexual animals are biological anomolies and cannot procreate. There's nothing natural about it. They're dumb animals tha does what feels good. Since they cannot reason, you can't ascribe some idiot's desire for a hairy man's ass to them. They don't know any better. We do.

Abbey Marie
04-16-2016, 03:06 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539525/Gay-pride-Two-male-lions-spotted-mating-Botswana-safari-park-ignoring-pregnant-lioness.html

Animals can't reason like us. No one expects them to know any better. Do you expect them to? And if you treat people like caged animals by putting them in prison, they too will have sex with whatever is available. Until they get out, at least. Doesn't make it a good or necessary or smart thing.

Elessar
04-16-2016, 03:40 PM

I would like to know how many WE's make up the majority of the population.
Using a collective term such as that is purely a Liberal statement to beg others
to accept their point.

I don't care if someone is gay....just don't make it a banner-waving force-my-lifestyle
event. Be perverse in private or in the company of your perverted 'partner'. Just
don't shove it down everyone else's throat.

pete311
04-16-2016, 03:44 PM
There's nothing natural about it. They don't know any better. We do.

I don't think we have the same definition of what is natural. "Know better"? Now that is some dumb arrogant shit.

Don't for one second think either of you have not masturbated at least once in your life. If you didn't then you had a wet dream which is basically mental masturbation. Or you've had sex once a week your entire life. By you definition what is natural about that? No procreation there, just doing what feels good. btw, hope both of you have only had sex in order to procreate. Otherwise it's unnatural and only doing what feels good. You know know better...

pete311
04-16-2016, 03:49 PM
I would like to know how many WE's make up the majority of the population.
Using a collective term such as that is purely a Liberal statement to beg others
to accept their point.

I don't care if someone is gay....just don't make it a banner-waving force-my-lifestyle
event. Be perverse in private or in the company of your perverted 'partner'. Just
don't shove it down everyone else's throat.

Just look how many states are legalizing marriage? It will only grow. That is the will of the people.

You can't say you don't care someone is gay and then say the rest of that statement. Give them equal rights and the struggle ends for them and they are miserable like the rest. It's all fireworks now because they are fighting. End the fight, end the news event.

Elessar
04-16-2016, 03:51 PM
I don't think we have the same definition of what is natural. "Know better"? Now that is some dumb arrogant shit.

Don't for one second think either of you have not masturbated at least once in your life. If you didn't then you had a wet dream which is basically mental masturbation. Or you've had sex once a week your entire life. By you definition what is natural about that? No procreation there, just doing what feels good. btw, hope both of you have only had sex in order to procreate. Otherwise it's unnatural and only doing what feels good. You know know better...

Are you holding hands with your....Ummm.."Boyfriend" while you type in this thread?:laugh:

aboutime
04-16-2016, 06:18 PM

pete. Much to your displeasure, mine, and many others here. I will admit doing that. But that seems to be a tell-tale sign of HOW YOU GOT HERE. So..maybe you can call me Your Daddy???? What a waste???

indago
04-16-2016, 10:38 PM
Just look how many states are legalizing marriage? It will only grow. That is the will of the people.

No it isn't! The "will of the people" has been usurped by the courts. The "will of the people" has been shown by States Constitutions declaring that marriage is a bond between man and woman.

Gunny
04-16-2016, 11:47 PM

Nothing dumb nor arrogant about anything I posted. And the rest of that crap is just trash. You need to learn to differentiate. I don't give a crap what fags do. I don't care what YOU do. Just don't try and pass that "natural" shit off on me. There's nothing normal nor natural about fags. If nature was allowed to take its course instead of some whiny, man-written shit laws, they'd all be dead.

And before you get going Mr I think I'm Science Class, I'm going to lay some lead on your ass. How about Darwin's theory of natural selectivity? You know, where fags and weak people get killed off by natural section? Wimps are wimps and people like you that suck off the strength of others and man-written words wold be dead. I wish you the best of luck so we can get rid of you and people like you that think it's just fine we fight your battles while all y'all do is run your damned mouths. Words mean things only to those that read them.

And they have the power of only those willing to back them up with a sword.

indago
04-17-2016, 04:51 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by pete311 http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=811252#post811252)

No it isn't! The "will of the people" has been usurped by the courts. The "will of the people" has been shown by States Constitutions declaring that marriage is a bond between man and woman.

And weren't we warned about the courts...

Beware of the doctors of the law who love to walk up and down in long robes, and have a great liking for respectful greeting in the street, the chief seats in our synagogues, and places of honour at feasts. These are the men who eat up the property of widows, while they say long prayers for appearances sake; and they will receive the severest sentence. — Luke 20 v 45 The Bible

fj1200
04-17-2016, 02:43 PM

I never suggested you would change your mind. I've shown you that society as a whole is changing its mind.

I agree. With that said, if everyone would stop demanding crud and just go about living, I'd never give their sex lives a thought. Really.

Someday.

And we already know that you hallucinate. So, what else is new?

Another non argument? :dunno: I believe there's a thread for your whines and snivels.

indago
04-18-2016, 05:29 AM
Another non argument? :dunno: I believe there's a thread for your whines and snivels.

I queried of you: "So, what's "totalitarianism" about rejecting perversity?" You responded with a definition of totalitarianism, which wasn't the object of my query. Therefore, my response.

fj1200
04-18-2016, 08:38 AM
I queried of you: "So, what's "totalitarianism" about rejecting perversity?" You responded with a definition of totalitarianism, which wasn't the object of my query. Therefore, my response.

Totalitarianism is the tool of your desire to control.

indago
04-18-2016, 09:07 AM
Totalitarianism is the tool of your desire to control.

Then you are an adherent of a no control society...

fj1200
04-18-2016, 09:08 AM
Then you are an adherent of a no control society...

You fail again at attempting to determine my position on issues.

indago
04-18-2016, 09:11 AM

Then you are saying that you accept totalitarianism...

fj1200
04-18-2016, 09:14 AM
Then you are saying that you accept totalitarianism...

:laugh:

indago
04-18-2016, 09:15 AM

Then maybe you accept just a little bit of totalitarianism...

fj1200
04-18-2016, 09:17 AM
Then maybe you accept just a little bit of totalitarianism...

Is there a little bit of totalitarianism? :laugh:

Abbey Marie
04-19-2016, 02:58 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8775&stc=1

Hey, pete311 maybe you shouldn't always trust whatever is "just in".

(or maybe NatGeo and wildlife experts are wrong?)

No, Those Aren't Male Lions Mating. One Is Likely a Female.

Viral pictures of African lions mating likely show a male and a maned lioness, which are common in northern Botswana.

Pictures of two "male" lions mating in the wild have made a sensation online, but the truth may be even more intriguing.

The lion on the bottom is more than likely a female African lion with a mane, a type of animal regularly seen in northern Botswana, where Nicole Cambré recently photographed the lions on safari.
<section itemprop="mainContentOfPage" role="main" class="main-section" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Pragmatica-web, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;"><article itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="http://schema.org/NewsArticle" class="news__article" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px;">
One of the photos shows the two animals rubbing their heads against each other, which is not unusual behavior for males as part of a dominance display, notes Kathleen Alexander, an African lion expert and professor at Virgina Polytechnic Institute in Blacksburg.

As for the mating, "I’ve never seen male-to-male interaction like that, and I’ve been working [in Botswana] for 20 years," she says. "I would say it's more likely a maned lioness." (See more lion pictures.)

The maned lionesses of Botswana may carry a genetic disposition toward the phenomenon, according to Luke Hunter, president of the big-cat conservation group Panthera.
<figure itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="http://schema.org/ImageObject" class="image media-image media--small left " style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 37.5px 0px;">
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/news/2016/04/18/male-lions/02-male-lions-not-mating.adapt.133.1.jpg

<figcaption class="media__caption " style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: pragmatica-web, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.76923em; margin-top: 12px; letter-spacing: 0.01em; padding-left: 0px;">Maned lionesses are seen regularly in parts of northern Botswana.
<small itemprop="author" class="media__caption--credit" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.5; color: rgb(204, 204, 204); text-transform: uppercase; display: block; margin-top: 3px;">PHOTOGRAPH BY NICOLE CAMBRE, REX, SHUTTERSTOCK
...</small></figcaption></figure>Such maned females may be a sign of developmental disruption either at conception or while in the womb, he said in a previous interview.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160418-lions-mating-africa-animals-science/
<figure itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="http://schema.org/ImageObject" class="image media-image media--small left " style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 37.5px 0px;"><figcaption class="media__caption " style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: pragmatica-web, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.76923em; margin-top: 12px; letter-spacing: 0.01em; padding-left: 0px;"><small itemprop="author" class="media__caption--credit" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.5; color: rgb(204, 204, 204); text-transform: uppercase; display: block; margin-top: 3px;">Follow Christine Dell'Amore on Twitter.</small></figcaption></figure>

</article></section>

Russ
04-19-2016, 07:53 PM
Hey, @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) maybe you shouldn't always trust whatever is "just in".

(or maybe NatGeo and wildlife experts are wrong?)

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160418-lions-mating-africa-animals-science/
<figure itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="http://schema.org/ImageObject" class="image media-image media--small left " style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 37.5px 0px;"><figcaption class="media__caption " style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: pragmatica-web, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.76923em; margin-top: 12px; letter-spacing: 0.01em; padding-left: 0px;"><small itemprop="author" class="media__caption--credit" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.5; color: rgb(204, 204, 204); text-transform: uppercase; display: block; margin-top: 3px;">Follow Christine Dell'Amore on Twitter</small></figcaption></figure>

Nice swat-down of pete311's flamboyant post! ;)

Abbey Marie
04-19-2016, 07:58 PM
Nice swat-down of pete311's flamboyant post! ;)

Kind of a mini clinic, no? ;)

pete311
04-19-2016, 09:00 PM
Hey, @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) maybe you shouldn't always trust whatever is "just in".

Looks like the lioness has gender identity issues. Hope she doesn't use the male watering hole.

Gunny
04-19-2016, 09:25 PM
Looks like the lioness has gender identity issues. Hope she doesn't use the male watering hole.

Just a question: Do you have to be on wrong side of every argument on purpose? I'd prefer to think THAT, than that you believe half the crap you say.

aboutime
04-19-2016, 09:40 PM
Anybody think it's just a tad-bit strange old pete thinks the King of the Jungle...is a FRUIT-LOOP?

Sometimes, the things people DO NOT SAY...exposes their actual thoughts, or feelings??? How bout that pete???:laugh:

Abbey Marie
04-19-2016, 11:13 PM

Since that is apparently a picture of her getting busy with a male lion, I'd say she knows exactly what she is!

Drummond
04-20-2016, 07:54 AM

You can't say you don't care someone is gay and then say the rest of that statement. Give them equal rights and the struggle ends for them and they are miserable like the rest. It's all fireworks now because they are fighting. End the fight, end the news event.

At one time, Pete, it was the will of the people that Adolf Hitler become leader of Germany. Would you defend that as something 'right' ? Because ... it seems to me that if your yardsticks of judgement are going to simultaneously be, 1. It's The Will Of The People, and 2. There Are No Absolutes of Right and Wrong, then you must DEFEND that position !!

Who else but a Leftie would be so morally bankrupt as to be willfully blind to such things as 'decency', 'right v wrong' .. ?

It gets pretty basic when you apply such blindness to something such as homosexuality. Have a great majority (.. somehow !!) believe that homosexuality is worth promotion, and / or actual indulgence (!!) .. and you threaten the very viability of our species !

Homosexuality is unnatural .. it defies the point of sexuality in the first place ! In definitive terms, therefore, it cannot be anything other than an aberration and / or a perversity.

Drummond
04-20-2016, 08:01 AM
Just a question: Do you have to be on wrong side of every argument on purpose? I'd prefer to think THAT, than that you believe half the crap you say.

He's a Leftie. That makes it part of the job description ! :laugh:

indago
04-20-2016, 08:09 AM
At one time, Pete, it was the will of the people that Adolf Hitler become leader of Germany.

Of course it was. You are looking back on this with decades of afterthought...

Drummond
04-20-2016, 08:16 AM
Of course it was. You are looking back on this with decades of afterthought...

I am, yes. But that doesn't invalidate what I'm saying. Hitler's character WAS discernible, back in the days when he was building his power-base. There WERE those who got out of Germany because they feared the direction it was taking.

The problem with Pete is that they aren't guided by any bedrock of absolute decency .. to Lefties like him, it's all 'shifting sands', and 'rightly so'. It's definable according to no absolutes at all.

... Except, of course, what The Party Line decrees from one moment to another .. eh, Pete ?

Noir
04-21-2016, 06:50 AM
Homosexuality is unnatural .. it defies the point of sexuality in the first place ! In definitive terms, therefore, it cannot be anything other than an aberration and / or a perversity.

Just so we have some clarity - what is 'the point of sexuality in the first place'?

Abbey Marie
04-21-2016, 01:29 PM
Just so we have some clarity - what is 'the point of sexuality in the first place'?

As a non-believer, this will probably not mean anything to you. But logically, it is to feel so good that we will be sure to propagate the species. Otherwise, we'd probably be too lazy to bother, lol.

fj1200
04-21-2016, 04:35 PM
As a non-believer, this will probably not mean anything to you. But logically, it is to feel so good that we will be sure to propagate the species. Otherwise, we'd probably be too lazy to bother, lol.

I'm not sure what one's "believer" status has to do with the question but sexuality has little to do with procreation anymore.

I'd :poke: but it might seem a bit forward. :eek:

indago
04-21-2016, 05:43 PM
From Independent Journal 20 April 2016:
Whole Foods, one of the largest retailers in the U.S., was embroiled in controversy after a pastor in Texas claimed to have become the target of a homophobic slur. After the story of alleged discrimination went nationwide, Whole Foods launched an investigation into the matter. What they discovered, KXAN reports, has led them to file a lawsuit against the pastor, calling his claims “fraudulent.”

In his original video posted on Monday, Pastor Jordan Brown — who is gay — explains that he ordered a cake from Whole Foods Market’s flagship Austin, Texas, store that was meant to read “Love Wins,” but when he received the cake, it read “Love Wins Fag.”

article/video (http://www.ijreview.com/2016/04/588571-gay-activist-claimed-to-have-vulgar-smear-written-on-his-cake-now-whole-foods-has-payback-in-store/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=ods&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_content=legal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C7n2fkGiVQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP_ji9okBKc

Be interesting to see how all this turns out...

Kathianne
04-21-2016, 05:57 PM
I don't think it's interesting, Whole Foods is suing him for good cause. They have their store video and his video with different box and different placement of tag.

Gunny
04-21-2016, 06:02 PM
I don't think it's interesting, Whole Foods is suing him for good cause. They have their store video and his video with different box and different placement of tag.

I think it's not interesting as well. Why do people pull this crap? Not enough attention from mommy as a kid? I discuss gays as a discussion issue on a message board. I otherwise don't consider the topic. All of thesse minority groups whining for attention gets on my nerves.

Kathianne
04-21-2016, 06:04 PM
I think it's not interesting as well. Why do people pull this crap? Not enough attention from mommy as a kid? I discuss gays as a discussion issue on a message board. I otherwise don't consider the topic. All of thesse minority groups whining for attention gets on my nerves.
In this case I think it was for the money. He's going to lose.

Gunny
04-21-2016, 06:11 PM

Of course he is. Some people live in their own little worlds. He's Christian for one, and the other people represent fags. That's an instant loss in today's political climate. I can't even imagine what he's thinking.

indago
04-21-2016, 06:12 PM
The Faggot declared: “For me, it was humiliating because being a pastor who is also openly gay I’ve had to deal with this in the past. The feeling that I had just resurfaced a bunch of painful memories.”

He's going to have a REAL "bunch of painful memories" when Whole Foods gets done with him...

indago
04-21-2016, 06:33 PM
I don't think it's interesting...

It hasn't turned out yet...

Gunny
04-21-2016, 08:19 PM
The Faggot declared: “For me, it was humiliating because being a pastor who is also openly gay I’ve had to deal with this in the past. The feeling that I had just resurfaced a bunch of painful memories.”

He's going to have a REAL "bunch of painful memories" when Whole Foods gets done with him...

Oh wah. Geez .... y'all find the dumbest sh*t to worry about (and I mean the pastor in this sentence -- you're a different kind of whiner).

Atticus Finch
04-23-2016, 03:56 AM
I've never heard a cogent argument as to what rights gays were being denied. I was OK with civil unions with the same marital benefits,(if you can really call them benefits),as a marriage between a man and a woman.But the radical gays insisted on calling it marriage for one reason and one reason only,and that was to stick a thumb in the eye of the Christian community. And as predicted by some the aberration of our society wasn't going to stop there.We now have the flavor of the day mentality.

Black Diamond
04-23-2016, 04:31 AM
I've never heard a cogent argument as to what rights gays were being denied. I was OK with civil unions with the same marital benefits,(if you can really call them benefits),as a marriage between a man and a woman.But the radical gays insisted on calling it marriage for one reason and one reason only,and that was to stick a thumb in the eye of the Christian community. And as predicted by some the aberration of our society wasn't going to stop there.We now have the flavor of the day mentality.

It's just the beginning. Downward spiral will continue.

Kathianne
04-23-2016, 09:12 PM

http://twitchy.com/2016/04/22/up-in-smoke-alleged-whole-foods-hate-cake-hoaxers-twitter-account-has-vanished/

Up in smoke: Alleged Whole Foods ‘hate cake’ hoaxer’s Twitter account has vanishedPosted at 6:22 pm on April 22, 2016 by Sarah D.

Gunny
04-23-2016, 09:40 PM
http://twitchy.com/2016/04/22/up-in-smoke-alleged-whole-foods-hate-cake-hoaxers-twitter-account-has-vanished/

Y'know, I sometimes feel ignorant because I don't participate, but this social media crap is ridiculous. This board is MY "social media". I hear about all this weird crap but refuse to go look. And it isn't out of ignorance. I think it's out of sanity, to tell the truth.

I blame whichever social media he can't stay off of on a lot of the GOP's division. Then, you try watching the news and everything is "what's you opinion? tweet us at ....".

And like everything else the media gets hold of, it's being used in a bad way.

Kathianne
04-24-2016, 07:41 AM
Y'know, I sometimes feel ignorant because I don't participate, but this social media crap is ridiculous. This board is MY "social media". I hear about all this weird crap but refuse to go look. And it isn't out of ignorance. I think it's out of sanity, to tell the truth.

I blame whichever social media he can't stay off of on a lot of the GOP's division. Then, you try watching the news and everything is "what's you opinion? tweet us at ....".

And like everything else the media gets hold of, it's being used in a bad way.

I don't as a rule follow on Twitter, but I'll look when sites I like throw up a link. This was one and related to an active topic here.

indago
04-24-2016, 08:06 AM
Why do so many trannies and fags commit suicide?

Suicide rates

General population.................................4.6%

Fags/queers...........................................2 0.0%

Trannies.......................................... ......41%

Article 1 (http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/)

Article 2 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/the-truth-about-transgend_b_8564834.html)

Article 3 (http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/28/local/la-me-ln-suicide-attempts-alarming-transgender-20140127)

"If we want to end the scourge of suicide, it’s time we stop trying to fix transgender people. It’s time to fix society."

article (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/the-truth-about-transgend_b_8564834.html)

Now, how dumb is that! Might as well let all the incarcerated out of prison and fix society because there will always be criminals and society should just get used to it.

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 08:12 AM

Now, how dumb is that! Might as well let all the incarcerated out of prison and fix society because there will always be criminals and society should just get used to it.

Similar to what I wrote about the felons yesterday, and the excuses made that they needed to get past that - as it was keeping them from voting? WTF? Soon they will start letting folks out of prison, not nice to keep the prisoners there segregated from the non criminal population!!

As for why they off themselves. I still think it's a serious mental condition, and not surprising that a percentage will kill themselves. Most mental conditions have a percentage of folks that off themselves. I have bipolar, and no intent on ever doing so, but a lot of bipolar folks end up taking their own lives.

Voted4Reagan
04-24-2016, 09:22 AM
Similar to what I wrote about the felons yesterday, and the excuses made that they needed to get past that - as it was keeping them from voting? WTF? Soon they will start letting folks out of prison, not nice to keep the prisoners there segregated from the non criminal population!!

As for why they off themselves. I still think it's a serious mental condition, and not surprising that a percentage will kill themselves. Most mental conditions have a percentage of folks that off themselves. I have bipolar, and no intent on ever doing so, but a lot of bipolar folks end up taking their own lives.

Are you serious? Really Jim?

Tell you what... reverse the circumstances... Imagine that you were homosexual and had to hide almost every detail of your life from 90+ percent of society every day of your life until you were ready to come out and tell your family and friends... Put that level of pressure on yourself trying to hide yourself from people that will harass and make fun of you and denigrate you once they find out... to some it is easier to commit suicide rather than come out to those they love.

So to call it a mental condition is incorrect... and insulting to those in the LGBTQ community.

Atticus Finch
04-24-2016, 10:01 AM

Suicide rates

General population.................................4.6%

Fags/queers...........................................2 0.0%

Trannies.......................................... ......41%

Article 1 (http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/)

Article 2 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/the-truth-about-transgend_b_8564834.html)

Article 3 (http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/28/local/la-me-ln-suicide-attempts-alarming-transgender-20140127)

"If we want to end the scourge of suicide, it’s time we stop trying to fix transgender people. It’s time to fix society."

article (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/the-truth-about-transgend_b_8564834.html)

Now, how dumb is that! Might as well let all the incarcerated out of prison and fix society because there will always be criminals and society should just get used to it.In this instance I wouldn't call it a scourge.

Atticus Finch
04-24-2016, 10:06 AM
Are you serious? Really Jim?

Tell you what... reverse the circumstances... Imagine that you were homosexual and had to hide almost every detail of your life from 90+ percent of society every day of your life until you were ready to come out and tell your family and friends... Put that level of pressure on yourself trying to hide yourself from people that will harass and make fun of you and denigrate you once they find out... to some it is easier to commit suicide rather than come out to those they love.

So to call it a mental condition is incorrect... and insulting to those in the LGBTQ community. Someone was eventually going to go here so it might as well be me.What about pedophelia? How can you honestly seperate it from homosexuality? If you want to be consistent in your argument you can't say it is a seperate psychosis.

indago
04-24-2016, 12:03 PM

Because they don't get the psychiatric hypnotherapy that they desperately need to find out why they are so fuktup and get the help they need to put them on the right path.

Russ
04-24-2016, 02:53 PM

I agree, that this slime-bucket jerk-twit was envisioning himself getting paid million of dollars from a lawsuit or settlement from a store that was completely blameless.
But I will add to that the suspicion that he probably also saw himself getting interviewed on TV by Rachel Maddow or by the View, and getting songs written about him by Elton John or Bruce Springsteen, and maybe having all kinds of protests going on with his face on the protesters' signs.

Hopefully the store can successfully sue this moron back to the stone age, taking every asset he has. And although the spirit of whatever Christian church was employing this guy as a pastor is automatically suspect, I would hope that he would lose his job as a pastor if he is successfully sued for lying and committing fraud.

By the way, because of the open and shut evidence that this guy committed fraud in order to accuse the bakery of anti-gay cake-writing, I have to go back to all anti-gay accusations against cake bakers, florists, and banquet halls, and wonder if every one of those cases involved a lying, fraudulent gay plaintiff trying to steal money from defendants who were decent people but just didn't have a sophisticated video systems.

indago
04-24-2016, 04:27 PM
...this slime-bucket jerk-twit was envisioning himself getting paid million of dollars from a lawsuit or settlement from a store that was completely blameless.

Yes!

Faggot is as Faggot does...

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2mdlcpg.jpg