PDA

View Full Version : `Nominate your next President here`

LongTermGuy
11-06-2014, 08:08 PM
***** You can nominate who you wish.... or list a prediction if you prefer *****

`I'll start with:

*Ted Cruz
*Scott Walker.....
~ Or ~
*Trey Gowdy

`These are `my` top choices as of today... and in that order`

:cool:

PixieStix
11-06-2014, 08:13 PM
John Kasich

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kasich

aboutime
11-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Dr. Ben Carson

Cruz

Gowdy

Cantor

Christie

Condi Rice

LongTermGuy
11-06-2014, 08:28 PM
:salute:`Interesting....keep `em coming..."All" of you...`

Jeff
11-07-2014, 12:38 AM
Dr. Ben Carson

Cruz

Gowdy

Cantor

Christie

Condi Rice

Christie he is just a fat white version of Obama, a lying POS, if not for him we may not of had to deal with Obama at all !!

I nominate me

Jeff for Prez !!!

OK I actually did win the vote this weekend , I am now the Prez for the HSMM, and you wouldn't believe the BS politicking that went on in a Christian motorcycle club, seems I am to rough around the edges for some , and here I thought we where bikers :laugh: and might I remind ya we where founded by a member of the Hells Angels ( well a X member ) Yes I heard everything from I talk like a Yankee to I have to many Tattoos, yup time to get rid of some folks !!! By years end I am sure people will see how well our chapter is doing and what we have accomplished, heck the only reason I won was because as VP last year I ran our chapter and we where run better than ever, and in all honestly the only ones that didn't want me in where the folks that wanted to hold the power they have had for the last 10 years.

gabosaurus
11-07-2014, 12:44 AM
Nominating another old white male in 2016 will (once again) be political suicide for the GOP. This goes double for Ted Cruz, whose extreme right-wing views would struggle to get 25 percent of the vote.
I think the ideal GOP candidate would be Marco Rubio. He is moderate enough to appeal to Dems and is popular among Latinos and women.

Jeff
11-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Nominating another old white male in 2016 will (once again) be political suicide for the GOP. This goes double for Ted Cruz, whose extreme right-wing views would struggle to get 25 percent of the vote.
I think the ideal GOP candidate would be Marco Rubio. He is moderate enough to appeal to Dems and is popular among Latinos and women.

I like Marco , I haven't heard much of him lately ( I am sure do to myself ) but Gabs do you really believe it has to be someone of color, your post says another old white guy, are you just referring to a conservative or seriously talking about color, because we just had a guy
that has 2 colors and yes he was very confused ( well all except how to lie ) seriously what I am asking do you really think the candidates color or religion , ethnic background at all will make a difference ?

gabosaurus
11-07-2014, 12:57 AM
I like Marco , I haven't heard much of him lately ( I am sure do to myself ) but Gabs do you really believe it has to be someone of color, your post says another old white guy, are you just referring to a conservative or seriously talking about color, because we just had a guy
that has 2 colors and yes he was very confused ( well all except how to lie ) seriously what I am asking do you really think the candidates color or religion , ethnic background at all will make a difference ?

By "old white guy," I mean a traditional conservative male. But since many people view Republicans as the party of old white guys, it would certainly help their cause to nominate a Latino. Not as a token (as Sarah Palin was in 2008), but as someone truly qualified to lead.
I wouldn't be against voting for Rubio if the Dems were stupid enough to put up Biden or Clinton.

Jeff
11-07-2014, 01:03 AM
By "old white guy," I mean a traditional conservative male. But since many people view Republicans as the party of old white guys, it would certainly help their cause to nominate a Latino. Not as a token (as Sarah Palin was in 2008), but as someone truly qualified to lead.
I wouldn't be against voting for Rubio if the Dems were stupid enough to put up Biden or Clinton.

Thanks Gabs, I thought that was what ya mean but I have heard folks saying we have to have a woman or , well anyone but a white guy, I kind of figure lets see what we have to vote for then decide what is best, male female white or black doesn't matter.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a election with no mud slinging just plan ol what you will do if elected ( yes I know that couldn't happen but it would be nice )

Neo
11-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Trump/POTUS-Rubio as his Veep; Gowdy AG, Portman TreasurY, Hatch SOS (see resume for why), Walsh SOD, Risch DOI, King DOE, Collins H.U.D., Enzi DOE.

Balanced, with some "diversity". Did I miss a spot?

Neo
11-07-2014, 02:37 AM
Trump/POTUS-Rubio as his Veep; Gowdy AG, Portman TreasurY, Hatch SOS (see resume for why), Walsh SOD, Risch DOI, King DOE, Collins H.U.D., Enzi DOE.

Almost forgot; Lee @ D.O.ED., MCPain H.Sec. (he's mostly useless, give his seat to J.D. Hayworth).

I'd prefer to abolish ED, they'll never do it.

Drummond
11-07-2014, 07:44 AM
For what a Brit's views are worth ....

A couple of people from the last Presidential race quite appealed to me.

Top of the list - Michelle Bachmann

Sarah Palin -- at a pinch (I think she'd need to rely heavily on guidance from advisors to avoid errors her opposition would make the most of, though I absolutely trust her Conservative instincts)

Or .... if he can be in the running, how about John Bolton ? I seem to recall he had a tough reputation, and in the RIGHT way, within the UN .. ?

Bilgerat
11-07-2014, 07:50 AM
Nominating another old white male.

Racist
Sexist
Ageist

Pernicious
11-07-2014, 07:56 AM
http://www.thenug.com/sites/default/pub/022814/thenug-evZxYrvdQC.gif

Jeff
11-07-2014, 08:35 AM

I am all for Elmo now :cool::boobies::cool:

OK the last 6 years the world seen the ugliest woman America has to offer, what about Palin for pres and Elmo here for VP, heck we may not get anything done but at least we would look good doing it :laugh:

Bilgerat
11-07-2014, 08:37 AM

Haven't we had enough boobs for President :laugh:

Jeff
11-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Haven't we had enough boobs for President :laugh:

Not the good kind my friend, not at all. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Superman, because that will be what it takes after Obama piles in the Executive orders he has planned for the next two years. A plan he has no reason to abandon since the stupid Republican leadership told him plainly they will not seek to impeach him for his corruption and his treason!
As of now I go with anybody but that destroying , America hating monster.
He should be rotting in prison for his crimes IMHO..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-07-2014, 08:55 AM

Hey, that's a fairly good line up... Especially the first two listed. Id vote for that myself... -Tyr

NightTrain
11-07-2014, 10:05 AM

Mmmmmmm... Elmo....

gabosaurus
11-07-2014, 01:36 PM
More proof that right-wing extremists are huge boobs who are easily distracted. :cool:

tailfins
11-07-2014, 02:51 PM
1. Scott Walker
2. Carl "Take Out The Trash" Paladino
3. Rev. Patrick J. Mahoney
4. Mark Levin
5. John Kasich

We need someone who is politically astute and willing to kick butt.

Neo
11-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey, that's a fairly good line up... Especially the first two listed. Id vote for that myself... -Tyr

Thanks! Non Pubs are selected for a variety of reasons: NOT ideologues/Obamanites, competent backgrounds in those areas, doesn't rob our "Starting Lineup" and take them out of the fight. Rubio=Hispanic vote, AND it demonstrates transparency and offers a bi-partisan approach=attracts Indies.

Two additions: Dissolve E.P.A. (put under H.U.D. or HL.S.) & Mark Levine - N.S.A.

hjmick
11-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Me.

LongTermGuy
11-07-2014, 07:49 PM

Dogg!:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wKgXR8hbEA

Jeff
11-08-2014, 08:00 AM
More proof that right-wing extremists LOVE huge boobs and are easily distracted by them. :cool:

Fixed it for you Gabs and I am guilty as charged :laugh:

NightTrain
11-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Walker for 2016.

He really turned around Wisconsin and he can run a hell of a campaign and win in a State infested with rabid liberals backed by big money.

Ryan for Veep.

DLT
11-08-2014, 12:23 PM
***** You can nominate who you wish.... or list a prediction if you prefer *****

`I'll start with:

*Ted Cruz
*Scott Walker.....
~ Or ~
*Trey Gowdy

`These are `my` top choices as of today... and in that order`

:cool:

Walker - Pres
Cruz - VP
Gowdy - AG
Jan Brewer - Sec of State
Carson - Surgeon General
Jindal - Department of Health and Human Services

One thing's for sure. There are too damned many gov positions already. I propose that we cut half (or more) of the gov agencies and jobs when we get control of the WH.

Other cabinet positions to fill -

Department of the Treasury - Forbes? lol
Department of Defense -
Department of Justice -
Department of the Interior -
Department of Agriculture -
Department of Commerce -
Department of Labor -
Department of Housing and Urban Development -
Department of Transportation - Christie (ok, that's a joke re: the closed bridge thingy, but still funny as hell)
Department of Energy -
Department of Education -
Department of Veterans Affairs -
Department of Homeland Security -

DLT
11-08-2014, 12:27 PM

What? You don't think the Dems will nominate an old white female (ie Hillary) in 2016 then? One whose extreme left-wing views would struggle to get 25 percent of the vote?

Scott Walker has brought his state from near bankruptcy back to solvency and he could do the same with America if given the chance.

DLT
11-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Fixed it for you Gabs and I am guilty as charged :laugh:

Lol!

tailfins
11-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Walker - Pres
Cruz - VP
Gowdy - AG
Jan Brewer - Sec of State
Carson - Surgeon General
Jindal - Department of Health and Human Services

One thing's for sure. There are too damned many gov positions already. I propose that we cut half (or more) of the gov agencies and jobs when we get control of the WH.

Other cabinet positions to fill -

Department of the Treasury - Forbes? lol
Department of Defense -
Department of Justice -
Department of the Interior -
Department of Agriculture -
Department of Commerce -
Department of Labor -
Department of Housing and Urban Development -
Department of Transportation - Christie (ok, that's a joke re: the closed bridge thingy, but still funny as hell)
Department of Energy -
Department of Education -
Department of Veterans Affairs -
Department of Homeland Security -

If we don't abolish the Department of Education, Carl Paladino should be Secretary.

Board Member John Licata – who tends to walk a middle path on the School Board – describes Paladino as the embodiment of people who have lost faith in public education.
“Carl’s philosophy is that government cannot be trusted to provide services for education or anything else,” he said.

Here's a good article for more details:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/buffalo-public-schools/carl-paladino-the-street-fighter-20140201

Watch how he treats trashy liberal reporters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCn9yspCl_g