PDA

View Full Version : `Use of word 'Negro' removed from new Army reg`

LongTermGuy
11-06-2014, 08:23 PM
*Quote:

<tbody>
"We apologize to anyone we offended," Conway said in the statement.

`First reported by CNN, AR 600-20 was last revised Oct. 22. It was a "rapid action revision" covering only parts of the regulation, according to the summary of changes to the document.

The update covered a series of items, including the Army's Ready and Resilient Campaign and additional guidance for the Army's sexual harassment prevention program.

Reference to the word "Negro" appears in a section describing "race and ethnic code definitions."

Black or African-American personnel are described in the regulation as "a person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. Terms such as "Haitian" or "Negro" can be used in addition to "Black" or "African American," the regulation stated.

The version of the regulation as of Thursday evening merely states that black or African-American personnel are defined as "a person having origins in any of the black``

</tbody>

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/2014/11/06/use-of-word-negro-removed-from-new-army-reg/18617965/

`I wonder what they're going to call the United Negro College Fund now?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-06-2014, 08:38 PM
*Quote:

<tbody>

`First reported by CNN, AR 600-20 was last revised Oct. 22. It was a "rapid action revision" covering only parts of the regulation, according to the summary of changes to the document.

The update covered a series of items, including the Army's Ready and Resilient Campaign and additional guidance for the Army's sexual harassment prevention program.

Reference to the word "Negro" appears in a section describing "race and ethnic code definitions."

Black or African-American personnel are described in the regulation as "a person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. Terms such as "Haitian" or "Negro" can be used in addition to "Black" or "African American," the regulation stated.

The version of the regulation as of Thursday evening merely states that black or African-American personnel are defined as "a person having origins in any of the black``

</tbody>

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/2014/11/06/use-of-word-negro-removed-from-new-army-reg/18617965/

They angling to be called Lord and Master.. Most thought Obama was going to bring that about the first year. :laugh:--Tyr

aboutime
11-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Funny how the U.S. Military can instruct Americans on which WORDS they are permitted to say. Meanwhile. From personal experience over a thirty year period. Many of the Black Americans I knew in uniform then, and probably today; have no problem using the "N" word in their daily conversations when they think nobody else is listening.

But...who is actually complaining, or apologizing for the word NEGRO? Not Black Americans in uniform, but the Ever-changing, Ever-stupid Political Correctness Idiots who claim to be Intelligent enough to tell others how stupid they really are.

http://icansayit.com/images/polincorrect.jpg

LongTermGuy
11-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Funny how the U.S. Military can instruct Americans on which WORDS they are permitted to say. Meanwhile. From personal experience over a thirty year period. Many of the Black Americans I knew in uniform then, and probably today; have no problem using the "N" word in their daily conversations when they think nobody else is listening.

But...who is actually complaining, or apologizing for the word NEGRO? Not Black Americans in uniform, but the Ever-changing, Ever-stupid Political Correctness Idiots who claim to be Intelligent enough to tell others how stupid they really are.

http://icansayit.com/images/polincorrect.jpg

*Remember....It is not the the `U.S. Military`.....It is high obama approved implants placed into power all through our gov and Military...

Jeff
11-07-2014, 12:12 AM
*Quote:

<tbody>

</tbody>

Welfare ???

United 'N' Fund works for me :laugh:

Sorry when I see the white fund I will take this serious until then this is just as racist as me saying the N word , you could always call it 'the Nappy Headed Fund' :laugh:

Or How about ' Instead of Jail Fund ' :laugh:

gabosaurus
11-07-2014, 01:02 AM
They angling to be called Lord and Master...

Sort of like white people were for 200 years or so... :rolleyes:

Jeff
11-07-2014, 01:06 AM

Hey they got free housing and food, same as today except back then they had to work to get it, now we just give it to them :laugh:

I am just joking people !!!!

darin
11-07-2014, 06:13 AM
Sort of like white people were for 200 years or so... :rolleyes:...and the black people who sold their people into slavery...and owned slaves...yes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-07-2014, 08:01 AM

Key word in that is , --were... A damn lot of good people died and that issue was settled Gabs.
You may have heard rumors about it -It was called the Civil War.
Obama just recently gave a MOH to a Union soldier that died bravely defending his position , in the Civil war..
Why did bam do that?
To stir memories, anger in the blacks.
My grandfather was Native American--I have more cause to be angry that these blacks do about a brutal history.
Yet I am not..
Why? Because history can not be changed and all those people, every damn one of them have been long dead!
Myself, I am concerned about the here and now and the future violence and murders the muslims here are now doing.
Violence that the coming years will only escalate into a massive death waging campaign.
And why will it not be stopped?
Because the damn dem party made an alliance with them--that's why.. They sold out for damn votes. .:mad:--Tyr

aboutime
11-07-2014, 03:40 PM

Gabby. Maybe you are the one, and only White person on Earth. Everyone else has some color, light, dark, or in between.

But ONLY YOU must consider yourself as the 'white people'. Much like the background color of this page.

Do you know anyone who looks like this? Other than the one you see in a mirror?

Jeff
11-08-2014, 08:04 AM
Gabby. Maybe you are the one, and only White person on Earth. Everyone else has some color, light, dark, or in between.

But ONLY YOU must consider yourself as the 'white people'. Much like the background color of this page.

Do you know anyone who looks like this? Other than the one you see in a mirror?

Me I am a Cracker :laugh: I am no expert but I think we are called crackers for that very reason, our skin color resembles the color of a saltine :laugh: who ever said Blacks where stupid, think of the imagination that made that term up :laugh:

aboutime
11-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Me I am a Cracker :laugh: I am no expert but I think we are called crackers for that very reason, our skin color resembles the color of a saltine :laugh: who ever said Blacks where stupid, think of the imagination that made that term up :laugh:

Jeff. I do believe it would be safe to say. WE CRACKERS have Never been WHITE. Truth is. Most of us are lighter, or darker shades of PINK. Some have tans, and some look like they have seen a GHOST. But even they warm up, and turn Pink again.

This entire nation is just sick. Unless somebody can call someone else a name. They have no way to entertain their EMPTY brain.

The answer to the color problem would change OVERNIGHT if..CLOTHES became Illegal.

If all of us were ordered to remain NAKED. We'd have too much fun Laughing at each other's SHORT-COMINGS!:laugh:

DLT
11-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Key word in that is , --were... A damn lot of good people died and that issue was settled Gabs.
You may have heard rumors about it -It was called the Civil War.
Obama just recently gave a MOH to a Union soldier that died bravely defending his position , in the Civil war..
Why did bam do that?
To stir memories, anger in the blacks.
My grandfather was Native American--I have more cause to be angry that these blacks do about a brutal history.
Yet I am not..
Why? Because history can not be changed and all those people, every damn one of them have been long dead!
Myself, I am concerned about the here and now and the future violence and murders the muslims here are now doing.
Violence that the coming years will only escalate into a massive death waging campaign.
And why will it not be stopped?
Because the damn dem party made an alliance with them--that's why.. They sold out for damn votes. .:mad:--Tyr

Exactly. But.....I believe that we have more to fear from the damage that radical US leftists are doing to us than radical Muslims. The leftists, our enemy within, are hellbent on destroying us from within. If we don't turn things around NOW.....they will succeed.

LongTermGuy
11-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Exactly. But.....I believe that we have more to fear from the damage that radical US leftists are doing to us than radical Muslims. The leftists, our enemy within, are hellbent on destroying us from within. If we don't turn things around NOW.....they will succeed.

​`Leftist and Muslims....both go hand in hand...both radicals....Americans will beat them down....Cleaning every nook and cranny (of implanted Leftists) in our own back yard `first` is an important step in ridding America of the cancer of Islam within.....

Jeff
11-09-2014, 07:56 AM
Jeff. I do believe it would be safe to say. WE CRACKERS have Never been WHITE. Truth is. Most of us are lighter, or darker shades of PINK. Some have tans, and some look like they have seen a GHOST. But even they warm up, and turn Pink again.

This entire nation is just sick. Unless somebody can call someone else a name. They have no way to entertain their EMPTY brain.

The answer to the color problem would change OVERNIGHT if..CLOTHES became Illegal.

If all of us were ordered to remain NAKED. We'd have too much fun Laughing at each other's SHORT-COMINGS!:laugh:

Peckerwood :laugh:

DLT
11-09-2014, 01:07 PM
*Quote:

<tbody>

</tbody>

Do these idiots know how many dictionaries, encyclopedias and online websites they will now have to "correct" too? Dumbasses.

In the Bizarro World of the politically correct leftist morons.....this ultra-sensitivity to names and words will only continue to get even more asinine and insane. The name Redskins is offensive enough to force a team to change its' name now. Only approved terminology for certain races (Read: Negroid (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Negroid)) is allowed in the Obamanation. Hate speech is defined as anything aimed at gays or blacks (anyone else, including and especially white conservative Christians, is an open-season target approved by the idiot left in America).

Next up is 'think crimes'. The leftists will start profiling (gasp!) anyone on the right based on their surfing and buying habits (sans NSA spying data) and will be dealt with as 'future terrorists and/or hate group criminals'.