namvet
11-10-2014, 06:42 PM
there's no doubt they hate us

http://www.youtube.com/embed/hxlcVAEj0sM

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-10-2014, 08:01 PM
there's no doubt they hate us

http://www.youtube.com/embed/hxlcVAEj0sM
They--just like their muslim allies --hate ALL that are not like them. That the two groups of scum share ..

ffing vermin and Obama the biggest piece of shit of all IMHO..-TYR

namvet
11-10-2014, 08:04 PM
They--just like their muslim allies --hate ALL that are not like them. That the two groups of scum share ..

ffing vermin and Obama the biggest piece of shit of all IMHO..-TYR

I think the craps call it break glass in case of war.

Jeff
11-10-2014, 10:07 PM
The POS in DC have no idea what a hero is and proved that here, no way no how should they be collecting all that money and not even show the proper respect to a real hero !!

aboutime
11-12-2014, 08:18 PM
I merely remember, and remind myself how thankful I am that I never had to call him my Commander-in-Chief while I wore the uniform of our Nation's military.

All of which, makes it much easier to be honest with myself, and anyone who wants to listen when I call him A PIECE OF SHIT! How un-racist of me?

Anyone who tells me that is being disrespectful to the position, and is unbecoming of any American. PROVE ME WRONG!

namvet
11-12-2014, 08:31 PM
I merely remember, and remind myself how thankful I am that I never had to call him my Commander-in-Chief while I wore the uniform of our Nation's military.

All of which, makes it much easier to be honest with myself, and anyone who wants to listen when I call him A PIECE OF SHIT! How un-racist of me?

Anyone who tells me that is being disrespectful to the position, and is unbecoming of any American. PROVE ME WRONG!

same here AT. mine was LBJ and Nixon

aboutime
11-12-2014, 08:56 PM
same here AT. mine was LBJ and Nixon

Guess we both got the worst. I started in 1964 with LBJ, and Clinton ended it in 95. The best for me was still Reagan, and Daddy Bush.

Feel sorry for our fellow vets today who are forced to tolerate the PRETENDER.

namvet
11-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Guess we both got the worst. I started in 1964 with LBJ, and Clinton ended it in 95. The best for me was still Reagan, and Daddy Bush.

Feel sorry for our fellow vets today who are forced to tolerate the PRETENDER.

we had Nam won till LBJ hit the chicken switch

red state
11-13-2014, 12:35 AM

Hopefully, we are seeing REAL change for the better. I just hope it continues on into 2016 where we will see our enemy taking notice to the change and backing down a bit. Qaddafi certainly took Reagan seriously when he made a mockery out of Carter....who is really B.O.'s predecessor. I'm not sure if we could have all out won the Vietnam War but had the USA been under better leadership (or LEADERSHIP, period) we would have (at least) seen a North and South Vietnam. Of course, we could have seen a KOREA (free Korea) had the leadership of that day allowed it. So sick and tired of our BEST dying in $#!T holes to save $#!Theads who care nothing for freedom as our muSLUM "friends" have proven by allowing much of this and keeping that which they fled even though they are now in a FREE Nation that works for the betterment of all.

God bless your service and may God continue to bless all of our BEST on this special day.

aboutime
11-13-2014, 04:56 PM

namvet. Don't care what anybody says about Nam. Those of us in uniform didn't lose it. The politicians lost it. Just like they lost Iraq, and soon to lose Afghanistan.

Listen to any liberal, and they'll insist WE LOST THE WAR in Nam. They can say that because most of them STAYED HOME, like Clinton on DEFERMENTS.

Anyone feel like challenging that? Ask John Kerry where his Wannabe Hero medals are.

namvet
11-13-2014, 05:28 PM
namvet. Don't care what anybody says about Nam. Those of us in uniform didn't lose it. The politicians lost it. Just like they lost Iraq, and soon to lose Afghanistan.

Listen to any liberal, and they'll insist WE LOST THE WAR in Nam. They can say that because most of them STAYED HOME, like Clinton on DEFERMENTS.

Anyone feel like challenging that? Ask John Kerry where his Wannabe Hero medals are.

some say we ran. no we were ordered out. big diff