PDA

View Full Version : Obama Is Super Intelligent

Perianne
11-11-2014, 03:49 AM
I have heard now for 6+ years about how intelligent our president is.

It occurs to me that if he were as intelligent as everyone says, he could have had it all instead of the Affordable Care Act as his lone significant piece of legislation.

If he had focused on citizenship of all illegals, the Democrats, having had complete control of the Senate, the House, AND the presidency, would have passed a bill to legalize all immigrants and could have secured enough immigrant votes to maintain a solidly Democratic leadership for our lifetimes. Instead, the Obama presidency focused on ill-advised legislation to attempt to control the inner workings of healthcare.

We can now look back and be thankful for the timing of the Affordable Care Act.

SassyLady
11-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Maybe he is intelligent but he has no common sense or he would have gotten rid of Valerie who has been giving him some really bad advice.

Jeff
11-11-2014, 06:34 AM
He is extremely intelligent next to those that love him, he can actually get up and go to work everyday, he can remember to call the Mooch his wife and not his Ho ( at least in public ) And unlike the old mayor in DC he has been smart enough to either not smoke crack or at least not get caught, yup he is a rocket scientist. :laugh:

tailfins
11-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Perhaps Chief Justice John Roberts should be given more credit. I'm starting to think he knew Obamacare would implode on it's own, permanently creating opposition to government run healthcare among most Americans. If the Supreme Court had struck down Obamacare, there would have been pressure to draft a different version of government run healthcare.

gabosaurus
11-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Maybe he is intelligent but he has no common sense...

I think this is true for many past presidents. Smart people who are overwhelmed by the job and put too much stock in their advisers. Dubya had some of the worse inside advisers of any president.

aboutime
11-11-2014, 03:19 PM
http://youtu.be/G790p0LcgbI

One of Obama's SMARTER people exposes OBAMACARE lies.

Full story here:http://politicaloutcast.com/2014/11/obamacare-architect-confesses-lying-elitist-garbage/

Anton Chigurh
11-11-2014, 03:33 PM
They could have done anything they wanted to do, and the GOP could not have stopped them at all. This is true each and every time a Democrat wins the WH with controlling majorities in the House and Senate. Obama, Clinton, Carter, Kennedy, and so on.

Why did none of these actually DO anything?

Because they do not WANT to actually solve the problems they demagogue. They believe that if they did, they wouldn't be needed any longer.

They are invested in gaining and maintaining power, not actually solving any of their pet problems.

DLT
11-11-2014, 06:45 PM

It occurs to me that if he were as intelligent as everyone says, he could have had it all instead of the Affordable Care Act as his lone significant piece of legislation.

If he had focused on citizenship of all illegals, the Democrats, having had complete control of the Senate, the House, AND the presidency, would have passed a bill to legalize all immigrants and could have secured enough immigrant votes to maintain a solidly Democratic leadership for our lifetimes. Instead, the Obama presidency focused on ill-advised legislation to attempt to control the inner workings of healthcare.

Compared to the people that voted for him, especially the second time...considering....he's a frickin genius (not saying much). But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to destroy and tear down.

aboutime
11-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Compared to the people that voted for him, especially the second time...considering....he's a frickin genius (not saying much). But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to destroy and tear down.

DLT. Even so-called Genius' sometimes have trouble tying their shoes, and must mark their shoes, socks, and gloves with "R" and "L" to prevent them from spinning around in circles all their life.:laugh:

SassyLady
11-13-2014, 01:11 AM
I think this is true for many past presidents. Smart people who are overwhelmed by the job and put too much stock in their advisers. Dubya had some of the worse inside advisers of any president.

I will disagree with you on this one, Gabby. Obama has surrounded himself with idiots. Look at Professor Gruber ....he has only said what Obama and his advisers believe. They've made the word "elite" an ugly word again.

Perianne
09-01-2015, 06:14 PM

Proper analysis.