PDA

View Full Version : Try him for his damn treason.... ENOUGH OF THE PC BULLSHIT ALREADY..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-13-2014, 09:48 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-seeks-review-syria-strategy-sees-assad-removal-013916944.html

Obama seeks review of Syria strategy, sees Assad removal as necessary: CNN

Reuters

12 hours ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama wants his advisers to review the administration's Syria policy after determining it may not be possible to defeat Islamic State militants without removing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, CNN reported on Wednesday.

Citing senior U.S. officials, the network said Obama's national security team held four meetings in the past week that were driven by how the administration's Syria strategy fit into its campaign against Islamic State, which has seized large parts of Syria and Iraq.

"The president has asked us to look again at how this fits together," CNN quoted one senior official as saying. "The long-running Syria problem is now compounded by the reality that to genuinely defeat ISIL, we need not only a defeat in Iraq but a defeat in Syria." ISIL is another acronym for Islamic State.

A White House National Security Council official told Reuters: "The strategy with respect to Syria has not changed."

The official said Obama's national security team "meets frequently to determine how best to carry out the strategy he set forth to counter ISIL in Iraq and Syria through several military and non-military lines of effort."

"While the immediate focus remains to drive ISIL out of Iraq, we and coalition partners will continue to strike at ISIL in Syria to deny them safe haven and to disrupt their ability to project power," the official added.

Noting that Obama had made clear Assad had lost his legitimacy, the official said: "Alongside our efforts to isolate and sanction the Assad regime, we are working with our allies to strengthen the moderate opposition."

(Reporting by Peter Cooney; Additional reporting by Steve Holland; Editing by Cynthia Osterman

Lets get this lying shiit straight shall we? The Obama that wants Assad destroyed so the muslim caliphate can come in now tells the dumbass American sheeple this..

"I need to destroy/remove Assad from power in order to fight and defeat ISIS"..
SINCE WHEN THE HELL IS EASIER TO DESTROY YOUR ENEMY B Y DESTROYING THIER ENEMY THATS ALREADY FIGHTING THEM?
Assad already fights ISIS..., ISIS already fights Assad.

SO JUST HOW THE HELL DOES HELPING ISIS DESTROY ASSAD HELP US DESTROY ISIS ???? IT'S INSANITY, WELL ACTUALY IT'S A LIE TOLD TO THE UNINFORMED GULLIBLE AMERICAN SHEEPLE.

I SAID AFTER HE GETS SECOND TERM HE WIL AGAIN TRY TO FIND A WAY TO DESTROY ASSAD. ASSAD STANDS IN THE WAY OF THE MUSLIM CALIPHATE!!!!

Now Assad's strong ally is Russia, so is the lying bastard Obama daring to now get permission to start a war with Russia too?

FFK HIM, HE SHOULD BE ROMVED IMMEDIATELY FOR THE SECURITY OF THIS NATION. THIS GD MUSLIM IN HIDING , NOW ATTEMPTS TO USE OUR MILITARY TO ADVANCE THE COMING OF MUSLIM CALIPHATE-AN ENEMY SWORN TO DESTROY US.!!

THIS IS PURE TREASON ON THE PART OF THIS GD LYING MAGGOT.

HE MUST BE STOPPED AND PERSONALLY I DO NOT CARE HOW ITS DOWN MYSELF!!!
WAKE UP AMERICA, THIS BASTARD SEEKS TO DESTROY US AND RAISE THE CALIPHATE AT THE SAME TIME....

Anybody to damn slow to see his treason need not ever call me a friend. I am now done with the slow witted, the gullible and the unconcerned people in this world.
TIME TO DEAL WITH AND SUPPORT ONLY THOSE THAT SEE THE TRUTH..
Time to stand up and be counted.
Obama should be impeached , have his day in court , then when found guilty of treason executed for his crimes!!--Tyr

Drummond
11-13-2014, 05:41 PM
Lets get this lying shiit straight shall we? The Obama that wants Assad destroyed so the muslim caliphate can come in now tells the dumbass American sheeple this..

SINCE WHEN THE HELL IS EASIER TO DESTROY YOUR ENEMY B Y DESTROYING THIER ENEMY THATS ALREADY FIGHTING THEM?

SO JUST HOW THE HELL DOES HELPING ISIS DESTROY ASSAD HELP US DESTROY ISIS ???? IT'S INSANITY, WELL ACTUALY IT'S A LIE TOLD TO THE UNINFORMED GULLIBLE AMERICAN SHEEPLE.

I SAID AFTER HE GETS SECOND TERM HE WIL AGAIN TRY TO FIND A WAY TO DESTROY ASSAD. ASSAD STANDS IN THE WAY OF THE MUSLIM CALIPHATE!!!!

Now Assad's strong ally is Russia, so is the lying bastard Obama daring to now get permission to start a war with Russia too?

FFK HIM, HE SHOULD BE ROMVED IMMEDIATELY FOR THE SECURITY OF THIS NATION. THIS GD MUSLIM IN HIDING , NOW ATTEMPTS TO USE OUR MILITARY TO ADVANCE THE COMING OF MUSLIM CALIPHATE-AN ENEMY SWORN TO DESTROY US.!!

WAKE UP AMERICA, THIS BASTARD SEEKS TO DESTROY US AND RAISE THE CALIPHATE AT THE SAME TIME....

Anybody to damn slow to see his treason need not ever call me a friend. I am now done with the slow witted, the gullible and the unconcerned people in this world.
Obama should be impeached , have his day in court , then when found guilty of treason executed for his crimes!!--Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I've been saying that Obama was unfit for Office, ever since he announced to the world .. INCLUDING AMERICA'S ENEMIES .. what his troop withdrawal plans were for Iraq. Since then, of course, he'd done as he intended .. and now, we see what ISIS is getting up to.

His plans to sell America out have been ongoing for as long as he's been President. Surely, no serving President has deserved impeachment more - and all that American law allows against him.

Cue some passing Leftie, to offer us some weasel words that'll offer support for that Leftie trash ?

aboutime
11-14-2014, 04:55 PM
We have all been saying all of this since Obama took office.

Nothing new. We're all tired of the PC BS. But...we haven't got the people in Congress with the GONADS to try Obama on anything.

tailfins
11-14-2014, 05:12 PM
We have all been saying all of this since Obama took office.

Nothing new. We're all tired of the PC BS. But...we haven't got the people in Congress with the GONADS to try Obama on anything.

You're not on Obama's Enemies List. He's happy that a buffoon like you isn't on his side. You COST the GOP votes.

aboutime
11-14-2014, 06:01 PM
You're not on Obama's Enemies List. He's happy that a buffoon like you isn't on his side. You COST the GOP votes.

How are you able to speak without choking?

tailfins
11-14-2014, 07:54 PM
How are you able to speak without choking?

Cuz I'm not a cocksucker like you are.

Drummond
11-14-2014, 08:07 PM

... NOT called for !!

aboutime
11-14-2014, 08:43 PM
... NOT called for !!

That's Okay Sir Drummond. The more we hear and see of such trash from garbage. The more informed, and weary we can all be to BEWARE of the mindless who claim their LONE superiority over stupidity.

tailfins
11-14-2014, 10:14 PM
... NOT called for !!

He starts shit; he gets shit. And yes it was called for.

jimnyc
11-15-2014, 03:43 PM

I just happened upon this as it wasn't reported.

No need to use that word. C'mon, you're better than that. You can speak in a manner that doesn't involve vulgarity and get your point across. And honestly, when people use the filthy words, it really does only make that person look bad. Funny is only funny until it offends more than just the person you're writing it to.

DLT
11-15-2014, 06:24 PM

Obama should be impeached , have his day in court , then when found guilty of treason executed for his crimes!!--Tyr

And just where is the cacophony of the leftie screeching anti-war morons calling for Obama's impeachment for daring to call for a regime change in a sovereign nation ....like they all did when Bush announced plans to go into Iraq? Paging Cindy Sheehan. Paging Code Pink(os). Paging any Bush hating leftie hypocrite. [crickets]