PDA

View Full Version : Obama disarms Border Patrol agents

Little-Acorn
11-14-2014, 12:16 AM
I have great difficulty believing this report is true. Simply because the action it describes, is so monstrously destructive of our national security (as well as putting Border Patrol agents into great personal danger), that I can't believe even Obama would dare do it.

The article quotes a pretty high BP official saying that he's never seen so many weapons being removed from his agents at one time. And with no advance notice, and with pretty flimsy excuses. Supposedly certain mechanical parts have "issues", according to the DHS. But this Border Patrol official says the BP has personnel well trained in doing any repairs the weapons might need, and there is certainly no need for outside Federal agents to come in and confiscate wholesale numbers of the weapons.

What on Earth is going on???

If these confiscations are happening as described, and for the purposes described, then this is the most serious threat the United States has faced since Sept. 11, 2001. And the person who ordered it (and persons above him who did not stop it) are presenting a Clear and Present Danger to the security of the United States. Such a Danger is usually presented only by outside enemies. But this time.....??

There is a name for such acts. And it is neither "peaceful" nor "benign".

I have difficulty believing such a thing is actually happening, in this country.

--------------------------------------------------------

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-disarms-border-patrol-agents

Obama disarms border patrol agents

November 13, 2014
6:04 PM MST 

It is quite apparent that Obama is disarming border patrol agents in advance of his forthcoming executive order that will provide amnesty to illegal immigrants. Approximately half of the United States Customs and Border Patrol's M4 carbine weapons have been taken away by the federal government, supposedly because the weapons posed safety concerns for border agents. Some people do not buy this explanation, such as Representative Steve King (R-Iowa.)

Congressman King said with a laugh: “There’s no more reliable weapon in the world,” and that “Any agency like the Department of Homeland Security that has bought millions of rounds of ammunition over the past few years could certainly afford to replace with new serviceable M4s all the weapons they are [taking] for testing. This sounds to me like a ruse to start to take the weapons out of the hands of the Border Patrol.” King stated that "the M4, M16 and AR15 have interchangeable parts and feature identical action," and “If there were any problem with them as far as safety was concerned, it would be all over the Internet.”

King emphasized that the Department of Homeland Security must beheld accountable for what he referred to as an entirely specious argument. He said: “I don’t get it. How does DHS go from ‘Fast and Furious’ to disarming the Border Patrol?” King was obviously referring to the Justice Department's gun scandal, during which thousands of weapons were sent to Mexico and ultimately ended up in criminals' hands.

“If you disarm the Border Patrol in preparation for issuing an executive edict of unconstitutional amnesty, that starts a flood of illegal immigrants into the United States, and we can’t protect our borders,” King stated.

Art del Cueto, the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector union president said that in over a decade of time spent on Border Patrol duties, he has never seen so many weapons removed by the federal government at one time due to "safety" issues. He also stated that the federal agents arrived to inspect and confiscate the weapons with no advance notice, but rather simply showed up and told agents that a certain number of weapons had "issues" and must be removed.

“We have trained armorers working as agents and if there were problems with any of the weapons, they could have been fixed without federal agents removing them,” he said. “We are hearing that some of the problems were firing pins. We could have removed firing pins without requiring federal agents to remove the weapon and send it off somewhere for repairs.”

As a result of this weapon confiscation by the federal government, border agents in the area do not have personally sighted weapons anymore. Rather, all border patrol agents are currently using M4s that were used previously by someone else. Congressman King expressed a determination to find out exactly what the Department of Homeland Security is up to at the border.

Jeff
11-14-2014, 03:39 AM
If this is the case ( and I as you can't hardly believe it ) but I did run a quick search and found 2 pages saying the same thing, that Obama is disarming Border patrol then he ought to be arrested , tried and convicted immediately. This is putting Americans at risk, the article says they are taking the weapons due to problems with the weapon, well at the very least how about bringing the National Guard in while they fix them. I am no lawyer but there is no doubt he is putting the agents and the public at risk by doing such a thing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-14-2014, 07:41 AM
If this is true it has some hidden agenda behind it other than just the obvious bad one.
People still fail to grasp what he is and just how much more damage he can do.
He just signed an agreement with China that will cost us hundreds of billions of dollars while it makes them
hundreds of billions of dollars. Sure looks like a bribe to me.
No greater disaster has befallen this nation than these two terms of this damn traitor!
Mark my words--A damn 100% traitor he is... :mad: --Tyr

red state
11-14-2014, 08:38 AM
If this is the case ( and I as you can't hardly believe it ) but I did run a quick search and found 2 pages saying the same thing, that Obama is disarming Border patrol then he ought to be arrested , tried and convicted immediately. This is putting Americans at risk, the article says they are taking the weapons due to problems with the weapon, well at the very least how about bringing the National Guard in while they fix them. I am no lawyer but there is no doubt he is putting the agents and the public at risk by doing such a thing.

Jeff, not only that BUT (if) these weapons had any issues, could they not have brought replacement firearms that had NO issures during the confiscation? Are we to believe that these confiscated weapons are the only ones we have and only THOSE particular weapons can be used. How about using the weapons that Border Patrol confiscated from Holder/Obama's Fast & Furious. Are those in lock-up because they are now labeled "evidence"?! When will these weapons be released? After a trial in 40 years? When will that muSlUM piece of crap be convicted.....in 40 years? So much going on it is hard to keep up with and I believe this is by design.

My last point is (and I know this for a fact cuz I had a client who was part of a civilian border patrol); there are still folks (with weapons of significance patrolling the border (although they have not done so openly or comfortably since B.O. became our traitor in chief (or chief traitor) but SURELY our border agents can do as they have done and provide their own weapons? All they need is a high powered rifle and hand gun......that's all a good ole boy in the South would need anyway (that and a good ole shotgun). And don't believe the ignorance of those who would/will tell you that WE good ole boys need the gov. or the military to "learn" us how to shoot..............or give us permission to protect what is ours. On the contrary, the 'gov "law" try and sometimes succeed in doing exactly what they've done to our Border Agents (tie our arms behind our backs).

Tyr wrote: If this is true it has some hidden agenda behind it other than just the obvious bad one.
People still fail to grasp what he is and just how much more damage he can do.
He just signed an agreement with China that will cost us hundreds of billions of dollars while it makes them
hundreds of billions of dollars. Sure looks like a bribe to me.
No greater disaster has befallen this nation than these two terms of this damn traitor!
Mark my words--A damn 100% traitor he is... :mad: --Tyr

Tyr is right as rain and this is serious because the traitor in OUR White House ALWAYS has an agenda in everything he and his minions do (which is to destroy this Nation).

I apologize for writing more than a line or two but for those who don't like to read more than a line or two can shove off.......I've said what I needed to say in a way that needed to be said. Those who say that we who passionately write (and do little to nothing else) are right (IF) that is all we 'writers' and 'weekend warriors' do but they'd probably be surprised to know that WE at DP don't only write on forums but we write our representatives, we vote (and, by GOD, we'll use whatever we can to get the job done in protecting what is ours. I encourage EVERYONE I meet (on the web or in person) to write our leaders and DEMAND that we get our Nation back. Bog up their phone lines and websites but get the AMERICAN People's want's, needs and demands met. Start NOW.....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-14-2014, 08:53 AM
Found out why. Its in this article.. -TYR

It is quite apparent that Obama is disarming border patrol agents in advance of his forthcoming executive order that will provide amnesty to illegal immigrants. Approximately half of the United States Customs and Border Patrol's M4 carbine weapons have been taken away by the federal government, supposedly because the weapons posed safety concerns for border agents. Some people do not buy this explanation, such as Representative Steve King (R-Iowa.)

Congressman King said with a laugh: “There’s no more reliable weapon in the world,” and that “Any agency like the Department of Homeland Security that has bought millions of rounds of ammunition over the past few years could certainly afford to replace with new serviceable M4s all the weapons they are [taking] for testing. This sounds to me like a ruse to start to take the weapons out of the hands of the Border Patrol.” King stated that "the M4, M16 and AR15 have interchangeable parts and feature identical action," and “If there were any problem with them as far as safety was concerned, it would be all over the Internet.”

King emphasized that the Department of Homeland Security must beheld accountable for what he referred to as an entirely specious argument. He said: “I don’t get it. How does DHS go from ‘Fast and Furious’ to disarming the Border Patrol?” King was obviously referring to the Justice Department's gun scandal, during which thousands of weapons were sent to Mexico and ultimately ended up in criminals' hands.

“If you disarm the Border Patrol in preparation for issuing an executive edict of unconstitutional amnesty, that starts a flood of illegal immigrants into the United States, and we can’t protect our borders,” King stated.

Art del Cueto, the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector union president said that in over a decade of time spent on Border Patrol duties, he has never seen so many weapons removed by the federal government at one time due to "safety" issues. He also stated that the federal agents arrived to inspect and confiscate the weapons with no advance notice, but rather simply showed up and told agents that a certain number of weapons had "issues" and must be removed.

^^^^^ Here is the reason. the traitor bamscum fully expects millions more to flood in immediately after he gives blanket amnesty, after all who is going to set up courts for proving how long an illegal has been here.
Think about it. His unconstitutional amnesty will be the lure to bring in millions more and that's his goal !!!!

He takes the weapons and has it blasted nationwide-worldwide to let the Mexicans know they will not get shot during the flood into our nation.. Its globalist procedure in action.. Globalism= no nations no borders. -Tyr

red state
11-14-2014, 09:39 AM
http://www.investors.com/image/RAMclr-110914-mat-IBD-COLOR-FINAL-100.gif.cms
YET, no welcome mat for that CHRISTIAN home schooling family from Germany who were fleeing from tyranny!!! It took Christians (like those of us here at DP and our church groups to put the pressure on D.C. I haven't checked in on that story lately but one can accurately assume that LEGAL (I'll say it again....LEGAL) European WHITES need not pack any time soon while muSLUMs and others have the WELCOME mat spread out for them (whether they are coming here legally or illegally).

After all, it is that pesky CONSTITUTION and WHITES who have gotten in the way of "progress".

aboutime
11-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Wouldn't it somehow be so, so fitting if. After Obama signs his ILLEGAL, Immigration, Executive Order that all of the Secret Service people assigned to the W/H pulled a Liberal, Union tactic and walked off the job?

Of course. Taking that a little bit further. If he (Obama) disarms the Border Patrol. Shouldn't the Secret Service voluntarily choose to DISARM as well? Then, open up the White House gates, and lawn area's to allow Obama's new found Illegal Friends to jump over the fence, and demand a visit with him in the OVAL OFFICE.

How fitting would that be. Obama, and friends celebrating together in front of "CHE's" photo...which replaced George Washington's?

And the FBI, SECRET SERVICE, ICE, and the former U.S. Military would simply LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

LongTermGuy
11-15-2014, 03:03 PM
`there is no half way and reaching across the isle with these Leftists roaches....Crush them all and undo all their damage....

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/1f/f7/721ff7747128fcea239cfced4cbc71bd.jpg

DLT
11-15-2014, 06:40 PM
I have great difficulty believing this report is true. Simply because the action it describes, is so monstrously destructive of our national security (as well as putting Border Patrol agents into great personal danger), that I can't believe even Obama would dare do it.

The article quotes a pretty high BP official saying that he's never seen so many weapons being removed from his agents at one time. And with no advance notice, and with pretty flimsy excuses. Supposedly certain mechanical parts have "issues", according to the DHS. But this Border Patrol official says the BP has personnel well trained in doing any repairs the weapons might need, and there is certainly no need for outside Federal agents to come in and confiscate wholesale numbers of the weapons.

What on Earth is going on???

If these confiscations are happening as described, and for the purposes described, then this is the most serious threat the United States has faced since Sept. 11, 2001. And the person who ordered it (and persons above him who did not stop it) are presenting a Clear and Present Danger to the security of the United States. Such a Danger is usually presented only by outside enemies. But this time.....??

There is a name for such acts. And it is neither "peaceful" nor "benign".

I have difficulty believing such a thing is actually happening, in this country.

--------------------------------------------------------

Obama disarms border patrol agents

November 13, 2014
6:04 PM MST 

“We have trained armorers working as agents and if there were problems with any of the weapons, they could have been fixed without federal agents removing them,” he said. “We are hearing that some of the problems were firing pins. We could have removed firing pins without requiring federal agents to remove the weapon and send it off somewhere for repairs.”

As a result of this weapon confiscation by the federal government, border agents in the area do not have personally sighted weapons anymore. Rather, all border patrol agents are currently using M4s that were used previously by someone else. Congressman King expressed a determination to find out exactly what the Department of Homeland Security is up to at the border.

The only thing that will fix this disaster is another civil war. But I don't think enough Americans have the stones any longer to pull that off. I think we're stuck with being transformed into just another commie hellhole.

red state
11-15-2014, 08:42 PM
Wouldn't it somehow be so, so fitting if. After Obama signs his ILLEGAL, Immigration, Executive Order that all of the Secret Service people assigned to the W/H pulled a Liberal, Union tactic and walked off the job?

Of course. Taking that a little bit further. If he (Obama) disarms the Border Patrol. Shouldn't the Secret Service voluntarily choose to DISARM as well? Then, open up the White House gates, and lawn area's to allow Obama's new found Illegal Friends to jump over the fence, and demand a visit with him in the OVAL OFFICE.

How fitting would that be. Obama, and friends celebrating together in front of "CHE's" photo...which replaced George Washington's?

And the FBI, SECRET SERVICE, ICE, and the former U.S. Military would simply LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

At, old man, we can only WISH. Who knows, it is possible to see B.O. drug out of the White House when he lacks the grace that Bush II had when it was Bush's time to leave. I have always thought that this big eared piece of muSLUM crap will give us trouble when we vote in a Republican in 2016. Hopefully, the military and SS will be versed enough to take action when that day comes. The bad thing is; B.O. has replaced many "leaders" within our military/security command (much like how a banana republic dictator does when he's getting ready to declare himself KING.

red state
11-15-2014, 08:45 PM
`there is no half way and reaching across the isle with these Leftists roaches....Crush them all and undo all their damage....

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/1f/f7/721ff7747128fcea239cfced4cbc71bd.jpg

That is a GREAT motto.....and as I said, who cares if OUR candidate is "too conservative to win"? Have the left cared if they had a candidate too liberal? I don't want a one party system but it'd be nice to see the Dims get the ax COMPLETELY and leave things to the Republicans and the NEW Tea Party. If that were to happen, the Republicans would be the new dims.....maybe.

LongTermGuy
11-15-2014, 09:00 PM
That is a GREAT motto.....and as I said, who cares if OUR candidate is "too conservative to win"? Have the left cared if they had a candidate too liberal? I don't want a one party system but it'd be nice to see the Dims get the ax COMPLETELY and leave things to the Republicans and the NEW Tea Party. If that were to happen, the Republicans would be the new dims.....maybe.

~ "the Republicans would be the new dims.....maybe." ~

`That will *never happen...`Conservatives many Republicans have the capability to learn for the love of country....`

red state
11-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Maybe so but the old dogs have already proven that they can't learn new tricks and they've already taught (CORRUPTED) a few of the pups (like Rubio)......not that he was ever REALLY one of US.

At any rate, I truly hope it all works out but even Reagan fell for the lies about amnesty and we (WE) have yet to fix our border after all these years. Truly, we haven't fixed much after all these years and although I was (AM) not a fan of the Bush's, jr. did one good thing right every now and again BUT B.O. has even messed those few 'rights' up. We'll spend the next 18 years undoing what THEY (the left-our enemy) has managed to do in 6 years. That is (IF) we can manage to KEEP the young leaders like Gowdy, Cruz and others from becoming the McShames, Boners, McConnell's and Grahams we have today.

aboutime
11-16-2014, 09:26 AM
Bottom line for me. I do NOT trust ANY Politician. None, natta, zilch, zero.

The minute any of us let down our guard, and place any trust in politicians. We get...... LOOK AROUND. What do you see?

red state
11-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Bottom line for me. I do NOT trust ANY Politician. None, natta, zilch, zero.

The minute any of us let down our guard, and place any trust in politicians. We get...... LOOK AROUND. What do you see?

Aboutime, VERY wise words and words that we know already but should be reminded of from time to time. Yes, Cruz, West and others like them of high standard and integrity are still, in the end, MEN. As men, they are like any one of us and can fail or show weakness that is detrimental to any leadership role. Your words remind me of passages in a best seller that has remained a best seller for 100's of years.....

"....Place not your trust in MAN but in the LORD...." (I don't remember the exact source).

OR.... Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. Psalm 146:3 (KJV)

AMEN!

aboutime
11-16-2014, 02:50 PM
Aboutime, VERY wise words and words that we know already but should be reminded of from time to time. Yes, Cruz, West and others like them of high standard and integrity are still, in the end, MEN. As men, they are like any one of us and can fail or show weakness that is detrimental to any leadership role. Your words remind me of passages in a best seller that has remained a best seller for 100's of years.....

"....Place not your trust in MAN but in the LORD...." (I don't remember the exact source).

OR.... Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. Psalm 146:3 (KJV)

AMEN!

Thanks red. I appreciate your words very much. And, I have learned the hard way, over more than Six Decades, how little trust We should all have in those around us.
The best example I can use here, with regard to trusting politicians is.
For everyone reading this. Ask yourself if "ANYONE in you lifetime has ever Betrayed You?"
Generally, from personal experiences in life. I have sadly discovered how So-called Friends, and even some distant relatives; would, when they had the opportunity... Lie, Cheat, or Steal, because of their own miserable, selfishness that normally led to Money.

Think about that. If friends, or relatives are so willing to Betray YOU, or ME.
WHY ON EARTH would we trust Politicians we don't know?

red state
11-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Thanks red. I appreciate your words very much. And, I have learned the hard way, over more than Six Decades, how little trust We should all have in those around us.
For everyone reading this. Ask yourself if "ANYONE in you lifetime has ever Betrayed You?"
Generally, from personal experiences in life. I have sadly discovered how So-called Friends, and even some distant relatives; would, when they had the opportunity... Lie, Cheat, or Steal, because of their own miserable, selfishness that normally led to Money.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap:

SOUND! Very sound, indeed!!!! Here's a story for you guys:

I have a sister and a brother and both have let me down. I've also had a friend whom I thought more of as a brother and we were inseperable from 7th grade to after college. If we weren't at my house we were at his.....or on some river, lake or woods hunting, fishing, camping and simply hanging out. We double dated, won State Championship football together and worked together (as his dad owned one of the biggest construction company in the Mid South). I was even his best man at his wedding. The sad part of this story is, as close as we were......and we were as close or closer than I can imagine anyone being....but there was some land that we had hunted for years and it came up for sale. I had asked my brother and dad if they were interested in going in with me but they turned me down. I asked my CLOSEST friend if he had interest in a partnership but he said that he couldn't afford it. I laughed and said that his dad takes very good care of him, his wife and newly born child but he laughed and turned me down. I told him that I wasn't sure if I could take that kind of bite by myself but I'd talk it over with my wife. I never heard back from him and after much consideration, my wife and I decided that it'd be a wise investment.....even though we had just purchased a house and had a baby on the way. The bottom line was that if one doesn't have land, they take the risk of not passing down a heritage that has been in our family for as long as anyone can remember. Yes, our family had land but it was my turn to take the plunge and get our on land that is OURS.

A few days later, I sealed the deal with Don Johnson (the owner at the time) by giving him $5,000.oo cuz there were some other sorry scandrals I knew and once trusted who were looking to buy it out from under me (but that is another story for another thread). Anyway, I set up an appointment with my banker (whom I've known for years and KNEW I'd have no problem getting the needed loan) so I carried my banker over there to look the place over (on a Monday, just before lunch). Well, as I approached the gate, I noticed it was open and two trucks were coming out. The first had a magnetic sign on it which read (so and so Logging Co.) and the second vehicle carried the guy designated to close the gate behind them. IT WAS MY FRIEND in his brand new construction company truck!!!! He had the sickest face on him that I'd ever seen and I've seen some looks on him from a nasty hit in football to the look he had when he tipped the boat over once in ICE. This was a terrible look and had I not been so hurt and angry, I would have felt sorry for him. I did, however, feel sorry for my banker (a family friend) cuz he knew both of us and was well aware of what was going on. I had not heard a peep out of my friend and believe this was as shady as it gets.

That was many years ago and I've not had anything to do with him since and that has really been what hurts the most cuz he has actually tried to reach out a few times. I'm not rude or anything....on the contrary, I've always been polite but when one has done what he did, I draw a line.

Their house burned down a month ago and we've given them clothes and all kinds of needed stuff but I still refuse to carry it further than that. The line was drawn when he did that awful thing that is nothing short of betrayal and as AT has said: greed and other factors (even fear) can turn even the closest of loved ones against you. I've raised my son to be good and forgiving but I've also taught him to NEVER place trust in another (not even his dad). I'd die for that boy but I want him to always be on alert (even with dear ole dad). He knows that story and has applied it many times in his young life. We can all learn from this and AT nailed it down when he hinted that B.O. the Dims or even our favorite of politicians can do us wrongly without beating an eye (IF) family/friends can.

red state
11-16-2014, 08:21 PM

__________________________________________________ _______

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aboutime again.

__________________________________________________ __