PDA

View Full Version : Ten Stupid Rules That Drive Great Employees Away

tailfins
11-14-2014, 11:32 AM
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141114143018-52594-ten-stupid-rules-that-drive-great-employees-away

aboutime
11-14-2014, 03:30 PM
Those are only STUPID rules for those who can't bring themselves to be personally responsible enough to FOLLOW rules.

Start your own business, and see how long you stay in business, earning a profit if you have no business rules for employee's.

If you are irresponsible enough to hate the rules. You deserve NOT to have a job. So, apply for Unemployment. Let everyone else pay your way because YOU ARE USELESS.

tailfins
11-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Those are only STUPID rules for those who can't bring themselves to be personally responsible enough to FOLLOW rules.

Start your own business, and see how long you stay in business, earning a profit if you have no business rules for employee's.

If you are irresponsible enough to hate the rules. You deserve NOT to have a job. So, apply for Unemployment. Let everyone else pay your way because YOU ARE USELESS.

The funny thing is that "do what they're told" automatons are the ones on the unemployment lines. Today people that fit that mold are paid in Rupees, Bhat, Yuan, Dong or Pesos. People willing to raise a stink when things are broken, even when it means getting fired, make profitable companies. You are an obsolete dinosaur.

I guess you don't listen to Limbaugh who considers never being fired from a job as a huge negative in his hiring process.

aboutime
11-14-2014, 04:17 PM
The funny thing is that "do what they're told" automatons are the ones on the unemployment lines. Today people that fit that mold are paid in Rupees, Bhat, Yuan, Dong or Pesos. People willing to raise a stink when things are broken, even when it means getting fired, make profitable companies. You are an obsolete dinosaur.

I guess you don't listen to Limbaugh who considers never being fired from a job as a huge negative in his hiring process.

I have no reason to explain anything I know, you will, and must deny here. I stand by everything I said previously. You can call me and others anything you like. That comes from your lack of personal responsibility, and unwillingness to face reality.

Too bad you have been forced to jump from job to job so many times because you are unhappy with being told to do things you either dislike, or do not want to do. We have a name for people like that. But I won't use the name calling. I'll leave that immaturity to you.

tailfins
11-14-2014, 04:23 PM
I have no reason to explain anything I know, you will, and must deny here. I stand by everything I said previously. You can call me and others anything you like. That comes from your lack of personal responsibility, and unwillingness to face reality.

Too bad you have been forced to jump from job to job so many times because you are unhappy with being told to do things you either dislike, or do not want to do. We have a name for people like that. But I won't use the name calling. I'll leave that immaturity to you.

Most of the time, jumping to another job comes with a pay raise. I will take the 20% year-over-year pay increase, while the "good do-be" "reliable" obedient employee says "thank you" for his/her 2% raise. You're just bitter because you spent too much time in the ass kissing business.

aboutime
11-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Most of the time, jumping to another job comes with a pay raise. I will take the 20% year-over-year pay increase, while the "good do-be" "reliable" obedient employee says "thank you" for his/her 2% raise. You're just bitter because you spent too much time in the ass kissing business.

The only thing I'm even slightly bitter about...would be, giving most of my life, defending irresponsible, whiner's like you who are so selfish. The only thing that matters in your life is how much money you claim to have. Sadly. Money can buy everything, but never the real happiness of being an honest, respectable human being.

Now tell me which part of my life was spent (as you said) in the ass kissing business? We all know you are the model for such things, as you either brag, or complain about yourself so much here. So yes. I'm bitter, and angry that people like you never take responsibility for anything when you can always blame someone else. Sounding so much like Obama.

tailfins
11-14-2014, 04:50 PM
The only thing I'm even slightly bitter about...would be, giving most of my life, defending irresponsible, whiner's like you who are so selfish. The only thing that matters in your life is how much money you claim to have. Sadly. Money can buy everything, but never the real happiness of being an honest, respectable human being.

Now tell me which part of my life was spent (as you said) in the ass kissing business? We all know you are the model for such things, as you either brag, or complain about yourself so much here. So yes. I'm bitter, and angry that people like you never take responsibility for anything when you can always blame someone else. Sounding so much like Obama.

You actually don't need a reason to be bitter and angry; it's just your nature. Blindly following rules is the definition of an ass kisser. You sound like a guy with a small penis complex.

aboutime
11-14-2014, 04:52 PM
You actually don't need a reason to be bitter and angry; it's just your nature. Blindly following rules is the definition of an ass kisser. You sound like a guy with a small penis complex.

Right you are. So, will you please stop talking, prevent that choke, and allow me to regain my full length again?