PDA

View Full Version : Ignore Rahul Campaign Headquarters

OCA
06-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Is it just me? Or does anyone else notice this towelhead ignores all evidence given that HE HIMSELF asks for then plays a kindergartner's game of constantly asking the same question even after he's gotten answers to said question.

I'm proposing an "ignore Rahul" policy and am hoping to enlist the board as a whole into approving this policy. The policy is not being approved because of his views but rather because his debating style, rather his lack of debating style is going to end up making me drive to the local 7-11 and pummell the dothead clerk.

Rahul
06-24-2007, 12:58 PM
Is it just me?

Given the lack of responses, it seems to be just you.

Or does anyone else notice this towelhead ignores all evidence given that HE HIMSELF asks for then plays a kindergartner's game of constantly asking the same question even after he's gotten answers to said question.

Your name calling is unwelcome. Do you always insult those you engage in debate with?

I'm proposing an "ignore Rahul" policy and am hoping to enlist the board as a whole into approving this policy.

Your proposal appears to have been ignored. :lol:

The policy is not being approved because of his views but rather because his debating style, rather his lack of debating style is going to end up making me drive to the local 7-11 and pummell the dothead clerk.

Your vulgar comments are not required.

Perhaps you could man up and produce a real argument for once instead of peppering the forums with hate. Hate does more harm to the person hating than the person being hated. I wish you no harm. Please stop with the hateful feelings and let's all communicate in a civil and peaceful fashion.

OCA
06-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Posted at 1:55 Rahul responds at 1:58 and says noone cares.

More evidence.:laugh2:

glockmail
06-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Is it just me? Or does anyone else notice this towelhead ignores all evidence given that HE HIMSELF asks for then plays a kindergartner's game of constantly asking the same question even after he's gotten answers to said question.

I'm proposing an "ignore Rahul" policy and am hoping to enlist the board as a whole into approving this policy. The policy is not being approved because of his views but rather because his debating style, rather his lack of debating style is going to end up making me drive to the local 7-11 and pummell the dothead clerk.

I've been ignoring him mostly anyway even before I found out he was a dot head. You do know the reason why they have those dots, don't you?

OCA
06-24-2007, 01:05 PM
I've been ignoring him mostly anyway even before I found out he was a dot head. You do know the reason why they have those dots, don't you?

I thought it was a .45 target but maybe i'm wrong, what is it for?

glockmail
06-24-2007, 01:11 PM
I thought it was a .45 target but maybe i'm wrong, what is it for?
When the Indians keep bugging you the best way to convince them they have no chance is to put an index finger on their forehead and push them away like that. It apparenetly happens all the time so the result is a red sore between their eyes.

Said1
06-24-2007, 01:13 PM
This is sick. All of you should really be ashamed.

OCA
06-24-2007, 01:13 PM
When the Indians keep bugging you the best way to convince them they have no chance is to put an index finger on their forehead and push them away like that. It apparenetly happens all the time so the result is a red sore between their eyes.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
06-24-2007, 01:14 PM
This is sick. All of you should really be ashamed.

Whats sick? The campaign or the talk of the dot?

Said1
06-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Whats sick? The campaign or the talk of the dot?

The racial slurs. Very mature.

glockmail
06-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Whats sick? The campaign or the talk of the dot? Damn I should have used this smilie. :poke:

glockmail
06-24-2007, 01:16 PM
The racial slurs. Very mature. Dots aren't racial.:pee:

Said1
06-24-2007, 01:17 PM
Dots aren't racial.:pee:

Of course not. Anyone can have one,even you Glock.

OCA
06-24-2007, 01:19 PM
The racial slurs. Very mature.

Dothead? Thats just a factual observation.

glockmail
06-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Of course not. Anyone can have one,even you Glock. Yes, but you should already know my position on tattoos. I hate them all.

MtnBiker
06-24-2007, 01:26 PM
We do not need a thread singling out one member.