PDA

View Full Version : Syrian boy risks life to save girl from sniper fire

jimnyc
11-16-2014, 08:30 AM
Ok, so check out this awesome video of a young hero. Reminds me of the Pallywood video where another guys saved someone from Israeli sniper fire. Anyway, just read, and then read my follow-up in a moment...

--------

A video has emerged on social media, showing a young Syrian boy trying to save the life of another Syrian child amid heavy sniper fire apparently by Takfiri militants.

The footage, uploaded on video-sharing website YouTube by a Syrian network on November 10, shows the terrifying scene, which occurs in an undisclosed place in crisis-hit Syria.

In the footage, a Syrian boy risks his own life to reach a little girl who has taken shelter from sniper fire behind a burnt-out car.

The boy, running to reach the girl through sniper fire, falls to the ground amid incessant shooting targeted at him, but manages to stand up and reach the girl. The boy takes the girl’s hand and runs away to a safe place amid a cloud of dust due to the barrage of bullets fired seemingly by the militants.

According to a report by the London-based Oxford Research Group, over 11,000 Syrian children, including hundreds targeted by sniper fire, lost their lives in the country between March 2011 and August 2013.

The report says that, of the 11,420 victims aged 17 and lower, 389 were killed by sniper fire.

The Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) said in a report on Tuesday that 7.2 million people have been displaced within Syria, and there are 3.3 million Syrian refugees who have left the country due to the ongoing crisis.

Syria has been gripped by deadly violence since 2011. UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra'ad Zeid al-Hussein has said that more than 200,000 people have died in the Syrian conflict since March 2011.

Large swathes of Syrian territory is also seized by Takfiri ISIL militants, who have terrorized and killed people of all communities, including Shias, Sunnis, Kurds, and Christians.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=945c33d3c2e9" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=17b_1415830908#HOqQdkOpEL2r9SQE.99

jimnyc
11-16-2014, 08:33 AM
That was a few days back, and now the TRUTH comes out. THIS is what I was trying to tell Jafar way back when - that a ton of these Muslim folks learned a LONG time ago how to use the media, and make shit up for propaganda. This video is EERILY similar to the one I mentioned came out last year in Palestine.

-------

The clip known as 'Syrian Hero Boy' has been confirmed as fiction by the Norwegian filmmakers who produced the video. Oslo-based 34-year-old film director Lars Klevberg contacted media outlets after a representative from the Norwegian Film Institute, one of the film's financiers, contacted the film makers and encouraged them to reveal the film was fictitious.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=15ba26c83e46" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>