PDA

View Full Version : `Ben Shapiro: The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority`

LongTermGuy
11-16-2014, 03:11 PM
`KNOW YOUR ENEMY! "Islam is a religion of peace". It is a matter of semantics... Muslims do not understand or define "peace" like normal, sane people do. They are using the word according to their understanding, knowing full well that you will misunderstand.

`In Islam there are two worlds, the World of Peace where Muslims rule and the World of War, where Islam is in the minority and has not yet conquered. Islam is a religion of Peace because they are fighting to conquer the entire world for Allah and slaughter every single person who objects. Therefore, ISIS is peaceful because they are conquering, raping, killing and creating mayhem with the goal of conquering the world for Allah.

In Islamise, the semantical doublespeak of the Muslims, killing non-Muslims is an act of peace because it brings more of the earth into the World of Peace where Allah rules. Under the semantics of Islam, sawing your head off with a dull knife is an act of peace... You just have to understand their definition of the word.`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

LongTermGuy
11-16-2014, 03:13 PM
`This world needs to realize that the true enemy is the religion of Islam not the Islamic terrorists. The terrorists are just the militant arm of a much bigger threat to world peace and democracy.`

`Open a world history book and you'll see that all of this has happened before. In fact, nine or ten times before.....depending on who you ask.`

Each time in the past, a Holy Christian Crusade engaged Islam and beat them back into the Middle East.`

tailfins
11-16-2014, 03:16 PM
Are you calling for the elimination of a BILLION people? Even if so, how do you propose to do this and how long do you expect it to take? I still believe that incompetence takes a bigger toll on our nation than terrorism.

LongTermGuy
11-16-2014, 03:20 PM
Are you calling for the elimination of a BILLION people? Even if so, how do you propose to do this and how long do you expect it to take? I still believe that incompetence takes a bigger toll on our nation than terrorism.

`Dont make this Personal Amigo by using "you".....watch the video and re-read the comments...dont let your mind wonder off topic....

Liberalism is a a cancer....

tailfins
11-16-2014, 05:11 PM
`Dont make this Personal Amigo by using "you".....watch the video and re-read the comments...dont let your mind wonder off topic....

Liberalism is a a cancer....

Redefining terms like that was ripped off from the Communists. Either the US is prepared to defend itself or it isn't irrespective of the enemy. Red China is as big of a threat if not bigger. Painting with this huge brush doesn't have the ring of victory to it. I don't have any sympathy for Muslims. This approach with raw prejudice has the look and feel of a dumb blunt instrument. It's a dumbed down approach.

grannyhawkins
11-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Redefining terms like that was ripped off from the Communists. Either the US is prepared to defend itself or it isn't irrespective of the enemy. Red China is as big of a threat if not bigger. Painting with this huge brush doesn't have the ring of victory to it. I don't have any sympathy for Muslims. This approach with raw prejudice has the look and feel of a dumb blunt instrument. It's a dumbed down approach.

I've been callin fur killin em all an lettin mohammed sort em out fur a decade at least, but go ahead on an please enlighten us all, to yur intellectually superior approach to destroyin evil.

LongTermGuy
11-16-2014, 06:55 PM

`When it gets to the point where psychotic power freaks disguised as religious leaders falsely claim Gods will and warp `weak little minds` in mass and send them on suicide missions to blow up, maim, mutilate, and kill, thousands of innocent men, women, and children, in an effort to take over the world; it is time to put aside diplomacy and wishful thinking and eliminate those threatening until the threat no longer exists....defend Islam all you want tailfins.....it is what it is...

Liberalism is a cancer of Ignorance

fj1200
11-16-2014, 07:29 PM
I see the effort to make an enemy of 1.6 BB people is well under way. Carry on.

tailfins
11-16-2014, 07:48 PM

I presume that neutralizing Iran is a step the anti-Muslims would support. If we reduce the scope of the objective to Iran, what do we do? Do we shoulder rebuilding it like we did Iraq? Do we render it uninhabitable? I do agree we should support Israel more. Since Benjamin Netanyahu has fought Islamic terrorism his entire adult life, I wonder how he would advise us to proceed. I would certain consider his approach more credible than some armchair warrior.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-16-2014, 07:54 PM

So we let the number force us into submission/inaction. Then those numbers keep increasing until the day they march over to destroy us. You act as if that is not the prime, the ultimate goal of Islam.
And you always bring that damn number up - well hoss their are near equal amount of Christians worldwide. So why does that huge number represent that we must sit back and wait for destruction?
Hell, China has us on numbers too--suppose we just lay down for them too?

And hoss, they are already our enemy ,you and others just refuse to see the damn reality of the religion.
Stay scared amigo, I'll waste a few hundred for you when the fits hits da shan.
I prepared, first step in surviving a disaster, catastrophe or attack-- IS ------ preparation.. -Tyr

Neo
11-16-2014, 08:45 PM

I see the Brits have now taken to wearing brown trousers, much like their "cousins" across the Channel.

In case you haven't noticed, there isn't exactly a rush for the exits at the ongoing "Jihad Caliphate Reformation Festival" by your beloved 1.6 billion Muslims, examples of the only possible exception I have to abortion, (not counting Libs, natch ;) ) and until I SEE different, I'll view them with a cocked brow.

It's folks like you who allow weak leadership and its hand-maiden, evil, to exist and flourish.

You're lucky you still speak English, without US, as in the U.S., you would be " Sprechen Sie Deutch, so please keep your head-in-the-sand ramblings to yourself.

Thanks for your concern, have a blessed day!

LongTermGuy
11-16-2014, 08:47 PM

`No worries .....they already hate us...Many folks understand this already...

grannyhawkins
11-16-2014, 10:52 PM

Yassur, tham moozlums are doin a mighty fine job!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2014, 08:00 AM

They are beheading, shooting , bombing , throat cutting every American they can get their cowardly hands on over there and fj thinks we mustn't make them mad or they will start to hate us. :laugh:
Hell, certainly looks like to any sane person they are already mad and hate filled.
I just hope fj doesn't take a trip over there to let them know how enlightened he is because if so he'll more than likely lose his head.
And I mean that as it reads. They are fond of murdering Americans.

I am constantly amazed at just how ignorant "head in the sand people" can truly be.. -Tyr

fj1200
11-17-2014, 09:44 AM
I presume that neutralizing Iran is a step the anti-Muslims would support. If we reduce the scope of the objective to Iran, what do we do? Do we shoulder rebuilding it like we did Iraq? Do we render it uninhabitable? I do agree we should support Israel more. Since Benjamin Netanyahu has fought Islamic terrorism his entire adult life, I wonder how he would advise us to proceed. I would certain consider his approach more credible than some armchair warrior.

Don't waste your time. Rational discussion is not found here. :(

fj1200
11-17-2014, 09:49 AM
So we let the number force us into submission/inaction.

yada, yada, yada. Treat 1.6 BB people as enemies and don't be surprised when you have 1.6 BB enemies.

I see the Brits have now taken to wearing brown trousers, much like their "cousins" across the Channel.

In case you haven't noticed, there isn't exactly a rush for the exits at the ongoing "Jihad Caliphate Reformation Festival" by your beloved 1.6 billion Muslims, examples of the only possible exception I have to abortion, (not counting Libs, natch ;) ) and until I SEE different, I'll view them with a cocked brow.

It's folks like you who allow weak leadership and its hand-maiden, evil, to exist and flourish.

You're lucky you still speak English, without US, as in the U.S., you would be " Sprechen Sie Deutch, so please keep your head-in-the-sand ramblings to yourself.

Thanks for your concern, have a blessed day!

WTF are you even talking about?

Many do. Many don't. I don't think you understand that.

Yassur, tham moozlums are doin a mighty fine job!!!

:confused:

... fj thinks...

You don't know what I think. But the difference between us is that I can think.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2014, 10:32 AM
yada, yada, yada. Treat 1.6 bb people as enemies and don't be surprised when you have 1.6 bb enemies.

you still miss the mark. Islam is a serpent that uses its tail to maim and destroy. Its head and main body stays away from the fray. Its a survival strategy hoss. As long as we only attack its tail we can never stop it as it can always keep growing tails..
That's why the majority are silent except when they can not hide their feelings and rush out into the streets to murder in the name of their murdering cult.
You just keep on believing that only a few hate us.. As soon as their imam tells them to slaughter every damn one of them will do so-that's the nature of total obedience--you just don't get it. To refuse they are apostate. Which calls for their own death.
Why the hell don't you read the koran in its english translation and do a damn proper study of the damn muslims?
I get this feeling you only know the propaganda they and their allies spread.
Let google be your friends, perhaps the cold , hard and naked truth will finally come to you .
Islam is all about destroying utterly all that is not part of islam.
They cleverly keep the main body safe by denying their own warriors to we infidels, a strategy that fools most americans until its too late-- such deception is taught(and praised) in their damn religion. It is exactly what obama is now doing...
A sad and tragic fact..

“I will stand with the Muslims , The Audacity of Hope” page 261… Barak Obama-Traitor

^^^^^^^ -Tyr

you don't know what i think. But the difference between us is that i can think.
yes i do. Ive been reading your replies for a damn long time.. I see your ignorance on the subject of islam because you keep spewing the dem/lib appeasement line..
That is stone cold ignorance on parade amigo. --tyr

try reading and researching islam without blinders on.. Tyr

fj1200
11-17-2014, 01:54 PM
... blinders..

blah, blah, blah... You've only proven my initial posit. Your problem is that you see two positions, one is your rantical position of judging the group over the individual (that is what lefties do... or so I've been told ;) ) and everyone else no matter what their actual position is (only what your imagination tells you to be true).

aboutime
11-17-2014, 02:41 PM

Tyr. As fj has been demanding to prove for more than a year. You must first, take into account how fj has been over-dosing on the Liberally Prescribed "Stoopid Pills", often stirred, and mixed into large vats of DNC Kool-Aid supplies to prolong, and prevent the loss of the minimal, microscopic brain cells that might still remain, following both Obama elections.

Drummond
11-17-2014, 04:58 PM

... 'same old, same old' ....

So tell me. How many Muslim terrorist groups are out there ?

How widespread across the globe are they ?

How successfully do they recruit ?

When Muslims move to a country, do they integrate, or do they instead undertake a form of 'terraforming' their environment, so that it bends more and more to what THEY demand of it ? And when they do that ... do they do so out of 'friendship' .. ?

FJ, spend less time getting brainwashed by whatever Leftie sources you rely on, and try seeing what happens in the world. Who knows .. if you did that, maybe, just maybe, you would GENUINELY identify with Conservatives here .. instead of forever attacking them .. ?

Drummond
11-17-2014, 05:01 PM
blah, blah, blah... You've only proven my initial posit. Your problem is that you see two positions, one is your rantical position of judging the group over the individual (that is what lefties do... or so I've been told ;) ) and everyone else no matter what their actual position is (only what your imagination tells you to be true).

Just out of curiosity - how many '9/11's' would it take for you to move from your Party's line .. by the teensiest bit ?

red states rule
11-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Tyr. As fj has been demanding to prove for more than a year. You must first, take into account how fj has been over-dosing on the Liberally Prescribed "Stoopid Pills", often stirred, and mixed into large vats of DNC Kool-Aid supplies to prolong, and prevent the loss of the minimal, microscopic brain cells that might still remain, following both Obama elections.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw26cc1vIlnZ6FSf2urT3oF5xahDmsS IPNzhcG61q50ImgWMGP

fj1200
11-17-2014, 05:27 PM

When Muslims move to a country, do they integrate, or do they instead undertake a form of 'terraforming' their environment, so that it bends more and more to what THEY demand of it ? And when they do that ... do they do so out of 'friendship' .. ?

FJ, spend less time getting brainwashed by whatever Leftie sources you rely on, and try seeing what happens in the world. Who knows .. if you did that, maybe, just maybe, you would GENUINELY identify with Conservatives here .. instead of forever attacking them .. ?

I "attack" hypocritical idiots; That would be you. :) The answer? There are many. They comprise decidedly less than 1.6 BB people though. You should learn to ask the right questions. Oh yeah, please provide a listing of those leftie sources I might be relying on.

Just out of curiosity - how many '9/11's' would it take for you to move from your Party's line .. by the teensiest bit ?

The Republican party? What is their line on this?

fj1200
11-17-2014, 05:28 PM
nvm

red states rule
11-17-2014, 05:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQksq-GvmwHMtc1VqPJtWg1a-daozWBXbBFJIhMylv-C58sJnJO

tailfins
11-17-2014, 06:06 PM

Why would I care about some apostate religion beyond its protection under the First Amendment?

Philippians 4:8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

stevecanuck
11-17-2014, 06:14 PM
Why would I care about some apostate religion beyond its protection under the First Amendment?

- To understand why people are killing in its name. Isn't that worth knowing?

- To know that you're being lied to when Muslims say that their's is a religion of peace that has been hijacked. Don't you want to know when you're being lied to?

tailfins
11-17-2014, 06:28 PM
- To understand why people are killing in its name. Isn't that worth knowing?

- To know that you're being lied to when Muslims say that their's is a religion of peace that has been hijacked. Don't you want to know when you're being lied to?

There's all kinds of people that want the demise of Western Civilization in general and the USA in particular. I'm not interested in sorting them by size, grade and color like a collection of marbles. Have you read every nonfiction book in the library before deciding whether it's true or false? It's ineffective to decide whether information is true or false before determining whether it's relevant or not. The free world should neutralize Iran first, a proven state sponsor or terror. Giving dirty looks to some guy named Ahmed at the local gas station isn't going to make us any safer.

Perianne
11-17-2014, 06:34 PM

Drummond, sir, it is not the Muslims' fault on how they behave. We know they are like rabid dogs and/or bad-tempered snakes. It is their nature to misbehave. Who we should be blaming, and I'm sure you already do, is the governments who let these vermin into their countries. Everyone knows beforehand what is going to happen when you let millions of Muslims into your party; they are going to do everything within their power to upset the apple cart. Blame the politicians who make the rules that allow those busterds in.

LongTermGuy
11-17-2014, 07:24 PM

`Then why do you torture yourself by visiting These type of threads?...You Know its gonna give you a tummy ache....:laugh:

`Maybe you should post your own thread on how great the muslims are....then we can visit you...........................:coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2014, 07:38 PM

Video made clear points about the lie that Islamist enemies are only a small segment of the whole. You just have no counter to that so you spew forth this line..
Rational would be truly looking at the evidence, the current and past actions of Islam. The compare those actions with Koranic commands..
You refuse to do that , admit that or acknowledge that as a clear approach.
Instead you latch onto the propaganda line fed to infidels by the likes of CAIR and other propaganda mouthpieces like Obama!
Any good GOOGLE search can defeat those lies and when any are presented you have no counter but to repeat the lies..
Wake up! -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2014, 07:49 PM

Victory so often depends on knowing your enemy.
Islam must first be shown to be totally deceptive and murderous. As it stands now most Americans have fallen for the damn lie that its peaceful. Sure its peaceful until it gets the numbers and the chance to issue violence to make gains. The correct word for that is not peaceful but rather strategy, inaction and/or rearming to fight at a later time..
Koran teaches to slay or convert all infidels. That must be understood by we infidels as it is now only about 15 to 20% of Americans understand that. The rest are blind as bats about it and fall for the propaganda set forth to keep us from ever hitting the head instead of our striking the damn tail as we always do.
Wake up, people must first know the true threat before they will agree to and CAN FORMULATE A PLAN TO COUNTER IT!

Propaganda and appeasement both work against that TRUTH LEADING US TO ACT IN OUR OWN BEST INTERESTS, to act for our own survival..
Right now the going is to just let the cancer grow larger and more powerful-- which is exactly the wrong thing to do.
We should be striking the damn snakes head!!!!!!
Tails it can grow ever so easily with over a billion followers.. --Tyr

fj1200
11-17-2014, 09:54 PM
`Then why do you torture yourself by visiting These type of threads?...You Know its gonna give you a tummy ache....:laugh:

`Maybe you should post your own thread on how great the muslims are....then we can visit you...........................:coffee:

A. Who's tortured? I laugh heartily. :)
B. Who said Muslims were great?

fj1200
11-17-2014, 10:00 PM
Video made clear points...

Yes, of course it does. :rolleyes:

Victory so often depends on knowing your enemy.

:blah: Islam sucks. Now what?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2014, 10:24 PM
Yes, of course it does. :rolleyes:

Now just maybe you stop being clever about defending Islam and citing the usual propaganda line, including the massive number to instill fear in those that oppose it.. Or to express that its hopeless to oppose them.
I will not be holding my breath on that one. ;)--Tyr

fj1200
11-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Now just maybe you stop being clever about defending Islam and citing the usual propaganda line, including the massive number to instill fear in those that oppose it.. Or to express that its hopeless to oppose them.
I will not be holding my breath on that one. ;)--Tyr

Neo
11-17-2014, 11:08 PM

Then why, pray tell, are you here, and why do you remain?

red states rule
11-18-2014, 03:54 AM
Video made clear points about the lie that Islamist enemies are only a small segment of the whole. You just have no counter to that so you spew forth this line..
Rational would be truly looking at the evidence, the current and past actions of Islam. The compare those actions with Koranic commands..
You refuse to do that , admit that or acknowledge that as a clear approach.
Instead you latch onto the propaganda line fed to infidels by the likes of CAIR and other propaganda mouthpieces like Obama!
Any good GOOGLE search can defeat those lies and when any are presented you have no counter but to repeat the lies..
Wake up! -Tyr

You must consider the source Tyr. With most of his ilk if you mention the fact that nearly all terrorists are Muslim that is racist

However when his friends bellow how Christans are gay hating, close minded, stupid, uneducated hicks who cling to their guns and religion - he is cool with that. After all who besides the "stupid" voters would argue with such :logic"

Drummond
11-18-2014, 07:05 AM
I "attack" hypocritical idiots; That would be you. :) The answer? There are many. They comprise decidedly less than 1.6 BB people though. You should learn to ask the right questions. Oh yeah, please provide a listing of those leftie sources I might be relying on.

You attack, you say, 'hypocritical idiots'. Yeah 'sure'. And ... surprise surprise, those you attack are actually CONSERVATIVES.

You cannot run away from that fact. It's here, on various threads on DP, for all to see.

I see you've dodged my questions about incidence of terrorist groups, how widespread they are .... doing your politically correct 'defend Muslims to the hilt' act. I've seen this too many times to count them all, from ... LEFTIES.

.. and, from YOU. And, since you're a slave to the Party line, of course I'll continue to see it .... you couldn't help yourself, even if you wanted to ..

The Republican party? What is their line on this?

This is a joke !!! YOU, now, are identifying with the Republicans ?!? So tell us, how supportive are you, normally, of the Republican Party ???

Consistency, as I've said before, many times on this forum ... never was your strong point.

'Sad' ....

Drummond
11-18-2014, 07:14 AM

Interesting !

Well, on another thread, you said 'Austerity sucks'. You then went on to attack those, and at length, who instituted the policies based on it. [.. Yes, they were Conservatives ..]

So, FJ, considering that, also considering the line you're apparently adopting here, I'm going to ask you for a rare display of actual CONSISTENCY in THIS thread.

If 'Islam sucks', will you now, on this forum, spend much time and effort in attacking ISLAM .. ??

I've a funny feeling that you'll do no such thing .... since Islamists, after all, aren't Conservatives !!!

But still, you're warmly invited to prove me wrong. Let's, ahem, see if you do ...

tailfins
11-18-2014, 08:34 AM
Where I'm coming from folks is that anything you do whether it be painting a fence, baking a cake, fixing a car or even fighting a war should be done with craftsmanship. Defeating the terrorist threat requires military, intel and diplomatic craftsmanship. Discriminating against the Muslims in your town and being a dripping faucet of anecdotal Muslim atrocities resembles none of those. My AMATEUR opinion is that we neutralize Iran then see where we stand. Even before we do that we are stuck with the White House being occupied by an enemy of our nation.

And no, I don't want to study Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Catholicism or any other apostate religion.

Ephesians 6:12-13King James Version (KJV)12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Jeff
11-18-2014, 08:37 AM
Where I'm coming from folks is that anything you do whether it be painting a fence, baking a cake, fixing a car or even fighting a war should be done with craftsmanship. Defeating the terrorist threat requires military, intel and diplomatic craftsmanship. Discriminating against the Muslims in your town and being a dripping faucet of anecdotal Muslim atrocities resembles none of those. My AMATEUR opinion is that we neutralize Iran then see where we stand. Even before we do that we are stuck with the White House being occupied by an enemy of our nation.

I agree with what you are saying but would like to say there is no being nice to these animals, no I don't condone going out and discriminating against them but I certainly am not going to protect them from it.

Drummond
11-18-2014, 08:45 AM

And no, I don't want to study Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Catholicism or any other apostate religion.

I can agree with some of this. But not all.

The flaw, as I see it, is that part of your strategy depends for its success on the quality of the intelligence gathering done beforehand. But, what if it's incomplete, or outdated ?

As for 'diplomatic craftsmanship' ... I'm unclear on that point. Are you saying that diplomacy MUST be included, as a part of tackling terrorists ?

If so -- WHY -- and, to what extent ? Care to explain ?? I'm assuming you had some clear context for that point .... would you care to share it here ?

I'm never in favour of being 'kind' to terrorists in any way, shape or form. If you actually are ... please explain.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2014, 08:49 AM

http://markhumphrys.com/islam.killings.html

Religion - Islam - Killings for Islam

Counter of Islamist attacks since 9/11.
Islam, the "Religion of Peace", has carried out an average 4 to 5 terrorist attacks a day, every day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Jesus-Muhammad.htm

TheReligionofPeace.com

Christianity and Islam:
A Side by Side Comparison*

* It is not the purpose of this site to promote any particular religion, including Christianity.
However, we do enjoy refuting nonsense, such as the claim that Muhammad
and Jesus preached a morally equivalent message or that all religion is the same.

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads
and strike off every fingertip of them."
"Allah" (Qur'an 8:12)

"Fight everyone in the way of Allah and
kill those who disbelieve in Allah."
Muhammad (Ibn Ishaq 992)

"Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."
Jesus (Matthew 5:14)

Even though many Muslims regard terrorists who kill in the name of Allah as criminals, they cannot deny that Muhammad also killed in the name of Allah. What example of Jesus do Christians emulate which has them confused them with terrorists and criminals?

Each year, thousands of Christian homes and churches are torched or bombed by Muslim mobs, and hundreds of Christians, including dozens of priests, pastors, nuns and other church workers are murdered at the hands of Islamic extremists. The so-called justification varies, from charges of apostasy or evangelism, to purported "blasphemy" or "insulting" Islam. Innocent people have even been hacked to death by devout Muslims over cartoons.

Yet, there is little if any violent retaliation from religious Christians to the discrimination, kidnapping, rape, torture, mutilation and murder that is routinely reported from nations with Muslim majorities. Neither is there is any significant deadly terrorism in the name of Jesus, as there is in the stated cause of Allah each and every day. Muslim clerics in the West do not fear for their safety as do their Christian counterparts.

The "Christian world" and the Islamic world contrast sharply in other ways as well, from the disparate condition of human rights and civil liberties to economic status. An astonishing 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims - usually seeking to live in Christian-based countries.

While Western societies take seriously "scandals" such as Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo (where no one has actually been killed), Muslims routinely turn a blind eye to their own horrible atrocities, even those committed explicitly in the name of Allah. The Muslim world has yet to offer a single apology for the tens of millions of lives consumed by centuries of relentless Jihad and slavery.

These sharp differences are almost certainly rooted in the underlying religions, which begin with the disparate teachings and examples set by Jesus and Muhammad...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

May 31, 2014

The Greatest Murder Machine in History

By Mike Konrad

When one thinks of mass murder, Hitler comes to mind. If not Hitler, then Tojo, Stalin, or Mao. Credit is given to the 20th-century totalitarians as the worst species of tyranny to have ever arisen. However, the alarming truth is that Islam has killed more than any of these, and may surpass all of them combined in numbers and cruelty.
The enormity of the slaughters of the "religion of peace" are so far beyond comprehension that even honest historians overlook the scale. When one looks beyond our myopic focus, Islam is the greatest killing machine in the history of mankind, bar none.

The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. -- Will Durant, as quoted on Daniel Pipes site.

Conservative estimates place the number at 80 million dead Indians.

According to some calculations, the Indian (subcontinent) population decreased by 80 million between 1000 (conquest of Afghanistan) and 1525 (end of Delhi Sultanate). -- Koenrad Elst as quoted on Daniel Pipes site

80 Million?! The conquistadors' crimes pale into insignificance at that number. No wonder Hitler admired Islam as a fighting religion. He stood in awe of Islam, whose butchery even he did not surpass.

Over 110 Million Blacks were killed by Islam.

... a minumum of 28 Million African were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East. Since, at least, 80 percent of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market, it is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions. When added to the number of those sold in the slave markets, the total number of African victims of the trans-Saharan and East African slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million people. -- John Allembillah Azumah, author of The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa: A Quest for Inter-religious Dialogue

Add just those two numbers alone together, and Islam has surpassed the victims of 20th-century totalitarianism. However, it does not end there. Add the millions who died at the hand of Muslims in the Sudan in our lifetime.

Much of Islamic slavery was sexual in nature, with a preference for women. Those men who were captured were castrated. The mulatto children of the women were often killed, which explains why Islam was not demographically shifted towards the black race, unlike slaves in the West, who bore children to breed a mestizo class. Add in those dead children; and we arrive at well over 200 million.

Remember that in the 7th century, North Africa was almost totally Christian. What happened to them?

By the year 750, a hundred years after the conquest of Jerusalem, at least 50 percent of the world's Christians found themselves under Muslim hegemony… Today there is no indigenous Christianity in the region [of Northwest Africa], no communities of Christians whose history can be traced to antiquity.-- "Christianity Face to Face with Islam," CERC

What happened to those Christian millions? Some converted. The rest? Lost to history.

We know that over 1 million Europeans were enslaved by Barbary Pirates. How many died is anybody's guess.

...for the 250 years between 1530 and 1780, the figure could easily have been as high as 1,250,000 - BBC

In the Middle Ages…

…many slaves were passed through Armenia and were castrated there to fill the Muslim demand for eunuchs. -- Slavery in Early Medieval Europe.

The same practice ran through Islamic Spain. North Europeans captured from raids up to Iceland, or purchased, were butchered in the castratoriums of Iberia. Many died from the operations that ran for centuries.

The number of dead from the Muslim conquest of the Balkans and Southern Italy is unknown, but again the numbers add up, surely into the millions over the centuries. Don't forget the 1.5 million Armenian Christians killed by the Turks during WWI. We do know that over five centuries, vast numbers of Christian boys were kidnapped to become Islamic Janissary mercenaries for the Turks. Add those in, too.

Muslims prized blonde women for their harems; and so enslaved Slavic women were purchased in the bazaars of the Crimean Caliphate. In Muslim Spain, an annual tribute of 100 Visigothic [blonde] women was required from Spain's Cantabrian coast.

For decades, 100 virgins per year were required by the Muslim rulers of Spain from the conquered population. The tribute was only stopped when the Spaniards began fighting back -- Jihad: Islam's 1,300 Year War Against Western Civilisation

Add in the death toll from the Reconquista and the numbers climb higher.

Research has shown that the Dark Ages were not caused by the Goths, who eventually assimilated and Christianized:

…the real destroyers of classical civilization were the Muslims. It was the Arab Invasions... which broke the unity of the Mediterranean world and turned the Middle Sea -- previously one of the world’s most important trading highways -- into a battleground. It was only after the appearance of Islam... that the cities of the West, which depended upon the Mediterranean trade for their survival, began to die. -- Islam Caused the Dark Ages

Add in those unknown millions who died as a consequence.

How many know the horrors of the conquest of Malaysia? The Buddhists of Thailand and Malaysia were slaughtered en masse.

When attacked and massacred by the Muslims, the Buddhists initially did not make any attempt to escape from their murderers. They accepted death with an air of fatalism and destiny. And hence they are not around today to tell their story. – History of Jihad.org

We may never know the numbers of dead.

After Muslims came to power in the early 15th century, animist hill peoples eventually disappeared due to their enslavement and ‘incorporation’ into the Muslim population of Malaya, Sumatra, Borneo, and Java via raids, tribute and purchase, especially of children. Java was the largest exporter of slaves around 1500. -- Islam Monitor

In the same manner, Islam arrived in the Philippines. Only the appearance of the Spanish stopped a total collapse, and confined Islam to the southern islands.

The coming of the Spanish saved the Philippines from Islam, except for the Southern tip where the population had been converted to Islam.-- History of Jihad.org

Again, the number of dead is unknown; but add them to the total.

The animist Filipinos were eager to ally with the Spanish against Islam. In fact, much of Southeast Asia welcomed the Spanish and Portuguese as preferable to Islam.

...from the 17th century successive Thai kings allied themselves with the seafaring Western powers – the Portuguese and the Dutch and succeeded in staving off the threat of Islam from the Muslim Malays and their Arab overlords.-- History of Jihad.org

A few galleons and muskets were not enough to conquer Asia. Islam had made the Europeans initially appear as liberators; and to a certain extent they were. Who were the real imperialists?

Even today...

...Malaysian Jihadis are plotting to transform multi-ethnic Malaysia into an Islamic Caliphate, and fomenting trouble in Southern Thailand.-- History of Jihad.org

Add this all up. The African victims. The Indian victims. The European victims. Add in the Armenian genocide. Then add in the lesser known, but no doubt quite large number of victims of Eastern Asia. Add in the jihad committed by Muslims against China, which was invaded in 651 AD. Add in the Crimean Khanate predations on the Slavs, especially their women.

Though the numbers are not clear, what is obvious is that Islam is the greatest murder machine in history bar none, possibly exceeding 250 million dead. Possibly one-third to one-half or more of all those killed by war or slavery in history can be traced to Islam; and this is just a cursory examination.

Now consider the over 125 Million women today who have been genitally mutilated for Islamic honor's sake. In spite of what apologists tell you, the practice is almost totally confined to Islamic areas.

New information from Iraqi Kurdistan raises the possibility that the problem is more prevalent in the Middle East than previously believed and that FGM is far more tied to religion than many Western academics and activists admit. – “Is Female Genital Mutilation an Islamic Problem?” ME Quarterly

Once thought concentrated in Africa, FGM has now been discovered to be common wherever Islam is found.

There are indications that FGM might be a phenomenon of epidemic proportions in the Arab Middle East. Hosken, for instance, notes that traditionally all women in the Persian Gulf region were mutilated. Arab governments refuse to address the problem. -- "Is Female Genital Mutilation an Islamic Problem?" ME Quarterly

Remember that this has gone on for 1400 years; and was imposed on a population that had been formerly Christian or pagan.

FGM is practiced on large scale in Islamic Indonesia; and is increasing.

...far from scaling down, the problem of FGM in Indonesia has escalated sharply. The mass ceremonies in Bandung have grown bigger and more popular every year. -- Guardian

The horrified British author of that Guardian article is still deluded that Islam does not support FGM, when in fact it is now settled that FGM is a core Islamic practice. Islamic women have been brainwashed to support their own abuse.

Abu Sahlieh further cited Muhammad as saying, "Circumcision is a sunna (tradition) for the men and makruma (honorable deed) for the women." -- “Is Female Genital Mutilation an Islamic Problem?” ME Quarterly

What other tyranny does this? Not even the Nazis mutilated their own women!

Unlike the 20th-century totalitarians whose killing fury consumed themselves, reducing their longevity, Islam paces itself. In the end, though slower, Islam has killed and tortured far more than any other creed, religious or secular. Unlike secular tyranny, Islam, by virtue of its polygamy and sexual predations, reproduces itself and increases.

Other tyrannies are furious infections, which burn hot, but are soon overcome. Islam is a slow terminal cancer, which metastasizes, and takes over. It never retreats. Its methods are more insidious, often imperceptible at first, driven by demographics. Like cancer, excision may be the only cure.

So whenever you read about this or that Israeli outrage -- and there may be truth to the complaint -- place the news in context. Look whom the Israelis are fighting against. Islam is like nothing else in history.

Mike Konrad is the pen name of an American who is not Jewish, Latin, or Arab. He runs a website, http://latinarabia.com, where he discusses the subculture of Arabs in Latin America. He wishes his Spanish were better.

When one thinks of mass murder, Hitler comes to mind. If not Hitler, then Tojo, Stalin, or Mao. Credit is given to the 20th-century totalitarians as the worst species of tyranny to have ever arisen. However, the alarming truth is that Islam has killed more than any of these, and may surpass all of them combined in numbers and cruelty.

The enormity of the slaughters of the "religion of peace" are so far beyond comprehension that even honest historians overlook the scale. When one looks beyond our myopic focus, Islam is the greatest killing machine in the history of mankind, bar none.

The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. -- Will Durant, as quoted on Daniel Pipes site.

Conservative estimates place the number at 80 million dead Indians.

According to some calculations, the Indian (subcontinent) population decreased by 80 million between 1000 (conquest of Afghanistan) and 1525 (end of Delhi Sultanate). -- Koenrad Elst as quoted on Daniel Pipes site

80 Million?! The conquistadors' crimes pale into insignificance at that number. No wonder Hitler admired Islam as a fighting religion. He stood in awe of Islam, whose butchery even he did not surpass.

Over 110 Million Blacks were killed by Islam.

... a minumum of 28 Million African were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East. Since, at least, 80 percent of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market, it is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions. When added to the number of those sold in the slave markets, the total number of African victims of the trans-Saharan and East African slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million people. -- John Allembillah Azumah, author of The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa: A Quest for Inter-religious Dialogue

Add just those two numbers alone together, and Islam has surpassed the victims of 20th-century totalitarianism. However, it does not end there. Add the millions who died at the hand of Muslims in the Sudan in our lifetime.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html#ixzz3J QZxc8IX
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Add this all up. The African victims. The Indian victims. The European victims. Add in the Armenian genocide. Then add in the lesser known, but no doubt quite large number of victims of Eastern Asia. Add in the jihad committed by Muslims against China, which was invaded in 651 AD. Add in the Crimean Khanate predations on the Slavs, especially their women.

Though the numbers are not clear, what is obvious is that Islam is the greatest murder machine in history bar none, possibly exceeding 250 million dead. Possibly one-third to one-half or more of all those killed by war or slavery in history can be traced to Islam; and this is just a cursory examination.

Now consider the over 125 Million women today who have been genitally mutilated for Islamic honor's sake. In spite of what apologists tell you, the practice is almost totally confined to Islamic areas.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html#ixzz3J QZnAVeN
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

tailfins
11-18-2014, 09:00 AM
I can agree with some of this. But not all.

The flaw, as I see it, is that part of your strategy depends for its success on the quality of the intelligence gathering done beforehand. But, what if it's incomplete, or outdated ?

As for 'diplomatic craftsmanship' ... I'm unclear on that point. Are you saying that diplomacy MUST be included, as a part of tackling terrorists ?

If so -- WHY -- and, to what extent ? Care to explain ?? I'm assuming you had some clear context for that point .... would you care to share it here ?

I'm never in favour of being 'kind' to terrorists in any way, shape or form. If you actually are ... please explain.

I don't care if we are nice or mean, rather whatever it takes to win. Paying a bribe for information that allows for the destruction of a terrorist cell is an example of being nice to that one individual.

Perianne
11-18-2014, 09:11 AM
I can only imagine how beautiful the Middle East would be if all that sand were melted into a shiny surface.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2014, 09:24 AM
I don't care if we are nice or mean, rather whatever it takes to win. Paying a bribe for information that allows for the destruction of a terrorist cell is an example of being nice to that one individual.
How do we get to the point of nuking Iran, or destroying it by other means if the majority of Americans do not see its Islamic government to be a clear and massively serious threat? Reality is that we have to get the truth about Islam out to the majority--you discount this--why? Are you going to say lets destroy Iran because they are so peaceful and Islam is too?

The major action you say you support has to first be justified to the American populace.. Why do you think CAIR and other muslim groups here keep preaching how peaceful Islam is? We aren't attacking Islam here, they do so to protect the nations over there that are muslim controlled and under Sharia law.. They protect the head of the snake!!!!!
You play into their line when you criticize the truth being presented to counter their lies.. Lies the majority of Americans believe.. --Tyr

fj1200
11-18-2014, 09:33 AM
Then why, pray tell, are you here, and why do you remain?

I hear it's an agenda thing. :dunno:

You must consider the source Tyr.

Ah yes, the passive-aggressive little girl is back.

Religion

Not exactly news.

I agree with what you are saying but would like to say there is no being nice to these animals, no I don't condone going out and discriminating against them but I certainly am not going to protect them from it.

There are not 1.6 BB "animals." We don't need to make an enemies where they do not exist.

tailfins
11-18-2014, 09:42 AM
There are not 1.6 BB "animals." We don't need to make an enemies where they do not exist.

Even if someone wishes to destroy the US, if they don't have the means or the nerve to act on it, they haven't committed an act of war. I say we attack threats based on evidence and do so with a coherent well-defined strategy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2014, 09:46 AM
. There are not 1.6 BB "animals." We don't need to make an enemies where they do not exist.

So you say but history and current reality differs with your assumption. 99.9% will kill infidels when an Imam says to do so. Else they are apostate and will be executed themselves.-You will ignore and likely deny that fact but the Koran teaches otherwise. That is certified true fact.
Now how many Christians will go out to kill because a preacher says those people are not Christian so slay them?
A stark difference which you seem to be totally clueless about..
And that makes your opinion on the subject very highly suspect...
Just because they(the animals) aren't attacking right now doesn't mean they will not do so when told to do so. In fact, they are sworn to do so or else be apostate. Look that world up in regards to Islam and check out the sentence for being apostate.
Learn something other than muslim appeasement, PC PROPAGANDA FOR A CHANGE.. -TYR

fj1200
11-18-2014, 09:51 AM
hypocritical idiot

You continue to be one dumb-A* idiot. I "attack" idiots; they might claim to be conservative. For your logic to be true I would be attacking all conservatives yet I only "attack" idiots (as in you). I see you're still stuck on your stupid imagination to understand what's going on here; Islam has problems yet not all of Islam is attacking us; you seem to wish it to be true.

And psst, I've always identified with the Republican party. :)

Well, on another thread...

So you're trolling other threads into this one yet again. Boy, you are interminably stupid and a hypocritical troll to boot. Why don't you open that thread up and answer all of the questions you've been running away from. Oh, that's right, you won't do it because then you being a lying sack would be opened up for everyone to read. I'll give them a primer, austerity does suck, thank goodness the Brits finally moved away from it and instituted some small government tax cutting policies; you know... the kind that you opposed you big government hack.

Never forget: I own you debate toy. Have a nice day.

fj1200
11-18-2014, 09:53 AM
Even if someone wishes to destroy the US, if they don't have the means or the nerve to act on it, they haven't committed an act of war. I say we attack threats based on evidence and do so with a coherent well-defined strategy.

Exactly, yet apparently if we aren't bombing people who live in the third world back to the stone age then we're being "nice" to terrorists.

:blah:

:blah: Islam is bad. Now what?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2014, 10:06 AM
:blah: Islam is bad. Now what?

Now you admit that glaring TRUTH without the obvious sarcasm that's what....
If you ever do then you'll be a conservative as it is you are definitely not.
No true conservative defends these animals that hate us and want us all either converted, dead or enslaved, yet you do..
And most prefer the --dead choice.. as is evidence when they rushed out into the streets all over the world on 9/11...
I BET MILLIONS DANCED INSIDE THEIR HOMES HERE ON THAT DAY.. Not daring to do so in public..
Your gullibility is now legend amigo IMHO..-Tyr

fj1200
11-18-2014, 10:55 AM
... MILLIONS...

I only defend truth but Tail is right, you're just an armchair complainer. Conservatives see the way forward pragmatically, you see the way forward through the lens of hate. But at least you're down to millions and not billions... progress.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2014, 11:08 AM
I only defend truth but Tail is right, you're just an armchair complainer. Conservatives see the way forward pragmatically, you see the way forward through the lens of hate. But at least you're down to millions and not billions... progress.
Read my friend, there are not billions in the USA.
SO I STATED MILLIONS BECAUSE I WAS SPEAKING ABOUT THE MUSLIMS HERE.

A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A COMPLAINER AND A MAN SPEAKING HIS MIND AND LISTING LINKED SOURCE AFTER SOURCE TO REVEAL THE TRUTH THAT BACKS UP HIS VIEWS...
YOU REJECT THAT TRUTH SO ALL YOU SEE IS COMPLAINING.

MUCH LIKE JAFAR YOU REJECT ALL AS HATE AND THUS CAN EASILY DISCOUNT THE TRUTH(FACTS) GIVEN, LINKED AND SOURCED.

Willful blindness does not make for an informed and honest debater.
As you cry out, but, but, but they are not all bad!!
Then when pointed out what they are commanded to do by their religion you ignore that fact and thus get to discount truth that proves you are wrong.-Tyr

Drummond
11-18-2014, 01:11 PM

Well .... I wouldn't equate 'paying a bribe' with diplomacy ! You did suggest diplomacy as part of the solution.

I agree with the do 'whatever it takes to win' approach, just so long as whatever that is, doesn't allow terrorists, EVER, an easy time of it, or scenarios which they can gain from.

An enemy is an enemy. Do it favours, and it will use them against you.

Jeff
11-18-2014, 01:20 PM
I hear it's an agenda thing. :dunno:

Ah yes, the passive-aggressive little girl is back.

Not exactly news.

Not real sure I said we should make enemies with anyone, what I did say was I didn't condone discriminating against them but I wouldn't go around protecting them.

Drummond
11-18-2014, 01:29 PM

"CONSERVATIVES SEE THE WAY FORWARD PRAGMATICALLY".

Oho !!! Oh, so, SUDDENLY, FJ, you equate pragmatism with Conservatism ???!!?? Well, how about that !!

- What an about-turn THAT is !!

Beginning to see the light, at long last ?

The point, so far as I'm concerned, is that you see the truth of terrorists and then deal with it, as you MUST. That means, for example, NOT making excuses for them. NOT seeing them as 'nicer' than they are. Not underestimating them, their capabilities, their potentialities, in the slightest. When faced with an implacable enemy, a savage enemy, an enemy devoid of all humanity, then you deal with them according to the sensibilities of an infestation exterminator, because it's appropriate to the reality of them.

And NOT do the Jimmy Carter thing, of bending backwards to fight for 'rights' which you just IMAGINE they SHOULD have (because political correctness inventions insist upon it just to satisfy comforting whims).

By the way, you've tried to attack Tyr as an 'armchair complainer'. Well ... what else are YOU doing, but pontificating from the comfort of whatever home furnishings you have available to YOU ?

fj1200
11-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Not real sure I said we should make enemies with anyone, what I did say was I didn't condone discriminating against them but I wouldn't go around protecting them.

I don't think you did. I was just adding.

Willful blindness...

OK, back to billions then. :rolleyes: I reject clear examples of hate as hate. I regard selective use of fact as propaganda.

Yada, yada, yada. Islam is bad. Now what?

fj1200
11-18-2014, 02:18 PM
An enemy is an enemy.

:rolleyes: You seek to make everyone an enemy.

"CONSERVATIVES SEE THE WAY FORWARD PRAGMATICALLY".

Oho !!! Oh, so, SUDDENLY, FJ, you equate pragmatism with Conservatism ???!!?? Well, how about that !!

- What an about-turn THAT is !!

Beginning to see the light, at long last ?

The point, so far as I'm concerned, is that you see the truth of terrorists and then deal with it, as you MUST. That means, for example, NOT making excuses for them. NOT seeing them as 'nicer' than they are. Not underestimating them, their capabilities, their potentialities, in the slightest. When faced with an implacable enemy, a savage enemy, an enemy devoid of all humanity, then you deal with them according to the sensibilities of an infestation exterminator, because it's appropriate to the reality of them.

And NOT do the Jimmy Carter thing, of bending backwards to fight for 'rights' which you just IMAGINE they SHOULD have (because political correctness inventions insist upon it just to satisfy comforting whims).

By the way, you've tried to attack Tyr as an 'armchair complainer'. Well ... what else are YOU doing, but pontificating from the comfort of whatever home furnishings you have available to YOU ?

You're also an armchair complainer. :shrug: I'm not a complainer. ;)

Unfortunately for you pragmatism is cover for your desire for larger and larger government to do as you want it to do. In my pragmatic view there is no reason to view everyone as the enemy when the ones who are dangerous are but a minority.

Nevertheless I don't do the "Jimmy Carter thing" I do the Margaret Thatcher thing where I recognize the rule of law and advocate for truth. To that end I Recognize terrorists for what they are and deal with them as they are. I've never advocated for anything less. Anything else is your imagination. Have a nice day. :)

Drummond
11-18-2014, 04:11 PM
:rolleyes: You seek to make everyone an enemy.

Simply untrue. I have friends here - people who support me, and people I support.

You're also an armchair complainer. :shrug: I'm not a complainer. ;)

You're not a complainer ?

H'm. OK ... how about 'armchair troll' ?

That isn't meant as a serious question, by the way. Just an obvious observation.

Unfortunately for you pragmatism is cover for your desire for larger and larger government to do as you want it to do. In my pragmatic view there is no reason to view everyone as the enemy when the ones who are dangerous are but a minority.

If you truly are seeing the place of pragmatism within the Conservative mindset, as we both well know, this represents a sizeable shift in your thinking. I suspect it's come about because you have now GENUINELY done some research on Lady Thatcher ?

Nevertheless I don't do the "Jimmy Carter thing"

Nonsense. You argue that terrorists are human beings (despite the masses of evidence that they're not).. and, in line with Carter, you argue their entitlement to human rights !

And you've even gone further than that, calling my views on them 'disgusting'.

No, FJ, be honest. There are substantial similarities between your own - baffling - efforts to support them, and those of that arch-Leftie, Jimmy Carter.

I do the Margaret Thatcher thing where I recognize the rule of law and advocate for truth.

Margaret Thatcher's views on terrorism, and how they should be tackled, were all formulated BEFORE the world discovered the true barbaric depths Islamic terrorists can, and do, stoop to.

To that end I Recognize terrorists for what they are and deal with them as they are.

Then how is it that your understanding of them hasn't evolved with more recent events ?

I've never advocated for anything less.

Islamic terrorists are subhuman scum. This is a reality which your LEFTIE sensibilities will never recognise.

Have a nice day. :)

I am, thanks.:laugh:

fj1200
11-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Simply untrue. I have friends here - people who support me, and people I support.

Knuckleheads who spend each others time lying to each other? Not really friends but nevertheless the point was that you seek to make enemies of every Muslim on the planet for some reason.

That isn't meant as a serious question, by the way. Just an obvious observation.

Thank you for proving yourself to be a hypocritical idiot. How many times have you whined like an idiot? Withdrawn, just an observation.

If you truly are seeing the place of pragmatism within the Conservative mindset, as we both well know, this represents a sizeable shift in your thinking. I suspect it's come about because you have now GENUINELY done some research on Lady Thatcher ?

I have no shift in my thinking. I've been small-government, constitutional conservative for quite some time. You have very frequently argued that big government side and have admitted so. Sucks for you.

Nonsense. You argue that terrorists are human beings (despite the masses of evidence that they're not).. and, in line with Carter, you argue their entitlement to human rights !

No, FJ, be honest. There are substantial similarities between your own - baffling - efforts to support them, and those of that arch-Leftie, Jimmy Carter.

Terrorists are human, FACT; disgusting, also FACT. I believe I called your views on torture as disgusting and since you think torture fills a justice role then yes, your views are disgusting. But at least I know that I have Mags on my side; I've posted her quotes you don't dispute and were apparently news to you. Thatcherite? pshaw.

Margaret Thatcher's views on terrorism, and how they should be tackled, were all formulated BEFORE the world discovered the true barbaric depths Islamic terrorists can, and do, stoop to.

So you're saying that she would have been malleable in her views. That doesn't sound very Thatheristic. :dunno:

Then how is it that your understanding of them hasn't evolved with more recent events ?

:confused: I've been consistent all along. Your imagination can't keep up with reality.

Islamic terrorists are subhuman scum. This is a reality which your LEFTIE sensibilities will never recognise.

Careful there. Your inner Nazi is peaking out.

I'm happy for you. You prove that ignorance is bliss.

grannyhawkins
11-18-2014, 07:37 PM
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/Main-Logo3.jpg
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Islamic Terror Attacks on American Soil
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/AmericanAttacks.htm

3,107 killed by Muslims in America in 75 terror attacks from April 4th 1972 to September 25th, 2014.

red states rule
11-19-2014, 03:43 AM

Sir Drummond, it is clear FU was "Gruberized" many years ago. He is a cocky, arrogant, elitist, stuff shirt liberal who constantly reminds everyone around him how stupid, and uninformed they are

He carefully cherry picks his responses, and ignores all valid points made and the irrefutable facts that back them up

Like a pointy headed liberal professor he is more at home in the teachers lounge then the real world

Drummond
11-19-2014, 08:03 AM
Knuckleheads who spend each others time lying to each other?

More trolling rot from you, FJ. To prove otherwise .. give us some examples of these lies, and links to them. And the identities of the 'liars', too ...

... except that you'll duck this, but of course, because this accusation of yours is utter rubbish ...

Not really friends but nevertheless the point was that you seek to make enemies of every Muslim on the planet for some reason.

Incorrect (.. and yet more of your rot). I just accept realities that exist in the world.

Thank you for proving yourself to be a hypocritical idiot. How many times have you whined like an idiot? Withdrawn, just an observation.

Possibly, not any form of 'observation' at all ... rather, in your case, more an issue of ... :tinfoil::tinfoil: .. with a suggestion, of .....:badsnort: ... ??

I have no shift in my thinking. I've been small-government, constitutional conservative for quite some time. You have very frequently argued that big government side and have admitted so. Sucks for you.

I've shown you that Margaret Thatcher frequently took a 'big Government' approach to problems .. that's just truth, easily researchable. You, the one-time 'Ultimate Thatcherite' .. IF you ever were what you SAID you were .. should therefore have been fully on board with that. Evidently, though, judging by what you've now posted, you in fact never were ..

.. which means that you obviously misrepresented yourself, to this forum.

Now, why is that no surprise to me ? H'mm .. ??

And you have shifted your thinking, in a fairly major way, on the issue of CONSERVATIVE PRAGMATISM. Now, you've no problem seeing the two in combination.

... but, this contrasts starkly, with ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?47132-Ebola-Vs&p=711670#post711670

You posted:

I understand conservatism and I understand pragmatism, those are two distinct and separate things. When the right says 2+2=4 and the left says 2+2=6 and a pragmatist, conservative or otherwise, agrees to 2+2=5 then no true conservative would that 2+2=5 is conservatism. The problem for you becomes your conflicting view points; On the one hand you claim to be a conservative but on the other you claim that you are "Proudly Thatcherite." Those are two distinct and separate things if you buy into the claim of pragmatism.

Funnily enough, David Cameron, a lifelong fan of Lady Thatcher, AND CURRENT CONSERVATIVE PM, praised Lady Thatcher BECAUSE of her pragmatism. He saw no difficulty in combining the two. You, PREVIOUSLY, did have that difficulty. As for now ... well, this is where your shift in thinking lies.

Terrorists are human, FACT

I've disproved this time and again; you stubbornly, and LEFTILY, insist upon taking a Left-friendly stance saying the opposite. Of course you do - you cannot disengage your thinking from its Leftie roots, now, can you ?

..disgusting, also FACT.

AND WHAT MERITS THE JUDGMENT OF TERRORIST ACTIVITY AS BEING 'DISGUSTING' IS ITS VERY SUBHUMANITY.

I believe I called your views on torture as disgusting and since you think torture fills a justice role then yes, your views are disgusting.

Wholly irrelevant. Since terrorists aren't human, torturing them has nothing like the same significance as it WOULD have if they were truly HUMAN.

But at least I know that I have Mags on my side;

How can you have ?? She's been dead for a while now !!

Does she visit you in ghostly form, perhaps ?

.. or, maybe ...

:badsnort::badsnort:

... applies ?

Please advise .....

I've posted her quotes you don't dispute and were apparently news to you.

Not news. Just outdated, by events.

Thatcherite? pshaw.

NOW, we're getting some TRUTH about you ! Very well done !! :clap:

So you're saying that she would have been malleable in her views.

Margaret wasn't known for being 'malleable' ... how ridiculous you're being ...

but That doesn't sound very Thatheristic. :dunno:

... or even, 'Thatcheristic'. Still, since your views are so very different from hers, in a number of ways, EXCEPT for ones which are currently outdated by subsequent events .. !!! .....

:confused: I've been consistent all along. Your imagination can't keep up with reality.

More rot. See above, Mr Troll .... :laugh::laugh:

fj1200
11-19-2014, 10:59 AM
He is a cocky...

It helps when I'm right so often proven by you no longer challenging me directly. Now go on and post some cartoons, that is the extent of your contributions here. ;)

Drummond
11-19-2014, 11:08 AM
Sir Drummond, it is clear FU was "Gruberized" many years ago. He is a cocky, arrogant, elitist, stuff shirt liberal who constantly reminds everyone around him how stupid, and uninformed they are

He carefully cherry picks his responses, and ignores all valid points made and the irrefutable facts that back them up

Like a pointy headed liberal professor he is more at home in the teachers lounge then the real world

Nicely put !!

But I think you over-estimate this character's potentialities ... I mean, if you're going to claim to be an 'Ultimate Thatcherite' (.. as he ONCE did .. although apparently, he's stopped doing that ..) ... it'd help to first do some basic research on the person you're claiming such strong support of !!

I'm convinced that FJ, though he believes otherwise, doesn't really grasp the full truth of what Lady Thatcher was all about. Even rudimentary research should've gone some way to correct his understanding of her.

-- A sad case (though I've no sympathy to offer a deluded individual such as this one ...)

Drummond
11-19-2014, 11:11 AM
It helps when I'm right so often proven by you no longer challenging me directly. Now go on and post some cartoons, that is the extent of your contributions here. ;)

RSR described you with considerable accuracy, FJ. And perhaps (though it's for RSR to comment) you weren't addressed directly, because he just couldn't be bothered with you ?

How you square that with your ego is your affair.

By the way, isn't it high time that you, a (ahem) 'Conservative', stopped attacking other Conservatives here ?

... or does your Leftieism mean that you just can't help it .. ?

fj1200
11-19-2014, 11:15 AM
More trolling rot from you, FJ. To prove otherwise .. give us some examples of these lies, and links to them. And the identities of the 'liars', too ...

... except that you'll duck this, but of course, because this accusation of yours is utter rubbish ...

Propaganda is lie, even the knuckleheads agree. :dunno:

So true, one can leave out important facts and completely change how the reader will look at the information.

I await your acknowledgement of my truth. :)

Incorrect (.. and yet more of your rot). I just accept realities that exist in the world.

You're running away from the very basis of this thread?

Possibly, not any form of 'observation' at all ...

You're right, it's truth. I own you.

I've shown you that Margaret Thatcher frequently took a 'big Government' approach to problems .. that's just truth, easily researchable. You, the one-time 'Ultimate Thatcherite' .. IF you ever were what you SAID you were .. should therefore have been fully on board with that. Evidently, though, judging by what you've now posted, you in fact never were ..

.. which means that you obviously misrepresented yourself, to this forum.

Now, why is that no surprise to me ? H'mm .. ??

And you have shifted your thinking, in a fairly major way, on the issue of CONSERVATIVE PRAGMATISM. Now, you've no problem seeing the two in combination.

... but, this contrasts starkly, with ...

You posted:

Funnily enough, David Cameron, a lifelong fan of Lady Thatcher, AND CURRENT CONSERVATIVE PM, praised Lady Thatcher BECAUSE of her pragmatism. He saw no difficulty in combining the two. You, PREVIOUSLY, did have that difficulty. As for now ... well, this is where your shift in thinking lies.

I didn't dispute it. I only point out that you defend Big Government. We don't even really need to go further than that.

I've disproved this time and again; you stubbornly, and LEFTILY, insist upon taking a Left-friendly stance saying the opposite. Of course you do - you cannot disengage your thinking from its Leftie roots, now, can you ?

:laugh: No you haven't. In fact you run away like a moron from your own definition. Tell me this, at what point are the mentally handicapped subhuman?

AND WHAT MERITS THE JUDGMENT OF TERRORIST ACTIVITY AS BEING 'DISGUSTING' IS ITS VERY SUBHUMANITY.

It's even more disgusting because they are in fact human.

Wholly irrelevant. Since terrorists aren't human, :blah:

Completely relevant because it shows the emptiness of your position. You may not like it because it gets in the way of your Nazi like desires but there it is.

How can you have ??

Because I can read her words and know that she is governed by convictions. You are governed by hate.

Not news. Just outdated, by events.

Hence you believe the Iron Lady malleable.

NOW, we're getting some TRUTH about you ! Very well done !! :clap:

You're just like a leftie err, moron trying to take false credit.

Margaret wasn't known for being 'malleable' ... how ridiculous you're being ...

Exactly my point which is why you're no Thatcherite.

... or even, 'Thatcheristic'. Still, since your views are so very different from hers, in a number of ways, EXCEPT for ones which are currently outdated by subsequent events .. !!! .....

That doesn't even make sense which is an accomplishment even for you.

More rot. See above, Mr Troll .... :laugh::laugh:

I own you AND your imagination. :) Maybe someday you can have a rational conversation without falling to your crutches. I'm not hopeful.

fj1200
11-19-2014, 11:18 AM
RSR described you with considerable accuracy, FJ.

By the way, isn't it high time that you, a (ahem) 'Conservative', stopped attacking other Conservatives here ?

Actually, no. He runs away from intelligent debate faster than you. He's the original knucklehead who has failed multiple times to point out my support for BO because well... it's not there. The only thing smart about him is that he no longer chooses to challenge the TRUTH and FACT I bring to the site.

Stop being an idiot and espouse actual conservatism and then I won't "attack" you.

Drummond
11-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Propaganda is lie, even the knuckleheads agree. :dunno:

COP OUT. A total evasion of what I asked you. And ... this is exactly as expected .. of course.

You're running away from the very basis of this thread?

????????????????

I posted: 'I just accept realities that exist in the world'. How is that 'running away' from anything at all ?

You're right, it's truth. I own you.

.... a statement such as that helps prove RSR's assertions. 'Cocky'. 'Arrogant' ... for example.

And, as I pointed out myself - definitely delusional. Bizarre, even ! ....

I didn't dispute it. I only point out that you defend Big Government. We don't even really need to go further than that.

Ah, some editing from you ! One of your 'getting desperate' ploys, making yet ANOTHER return. When you're offered with truths you can't reasonably counter, this is what you get up to.

Lefties can NEVER admit they're wrong. It's like pulling on a loose strand of a cardigan and seeing it unravel ...

:laugh: No you haven't. In fact you run away like a moron from your own definition. Tell me this, at what point are the mentally handicapped subhuman?

Yet more of your rot.

Subhumanity is a lack of humanity .. of the emotional decency a human being has, and is capable of. A subhuman entity is one devoid of same, lacking the humanity to respond to situations as a human would. This most certainly describes a terrorist !

As for 'mentally handicapped' ...this concerns intellectual capabilities, and is something different. A terrorist is thus capable of being intelligent (... and so does not suffer from that handicap, making your association into a nonsense) but INcapable of being human.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=subhuman+definition&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IENTTR&conversationid=

http://www.bing.com/search?q=mentally+handicapped+definition&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IENTTR&conversationid=

I trust that this has ended your - obsessive - nonsense on this subject ??

It's even more disgusting because they are in fact human.

... so Jimmy Carter would insist is true, despite all the plentiful evidence to the contrary !

Tell him of your unwavering support for him (.. if he's not already aware of it). Perhaps he'll send you a Christmas card ...

Completely relevant because it shows the emptiness of your position. You may not like it because it gets in the way of your Nazi like desires but there it is.

Oh dear .... name calling, an attempt to demonise. More desperation ?

Because I can read her words and know that she is governed by convictions. You are governed by hate.

You're STILL insisting that Lady Thatcher is alive, then ??

And, FJ, I am governed by reality. Such as, terrorist SUBhumanity, something I don't run from recognising as true. AS YOU DO.

When realism is your guide, instead of inflexible and delusional political correctness imperatives, you'll begin to become a Conservative.

Not before ....

fj1200
11-19-2014, 02:46 PM
COP OUT. A total evasion of what I asked you. And ... this is exactly as expected .. of course.

I don't care what you asked, you ask stupid questions. I proved my posit which is the important point here. Run away from it as you will.

????????????????

I posted: 'I just accept realities that exist in the world'. How is that 'running away' from anything at all ?

No you don't. 1.6 BB people are not trying to kill you yet you act as if they are. :dunno:

.... a statement such as that helps prove RSR's assertions. 'Cocky'. 'Arrogant' ... for example.

And, as I pointed out myself - definitely delusional. Bizarre, even ! ....

Unfortunately for you it's TRUTH. FACT.

Ah, some editing from you ! One of your 'getting desperate' ploys, making yet ANOTHER return. When you're offered with truths you can't reasonably counter, this is what you get up to.

Lefties can NEVER admit they're wrong. It's like pulling on a loose strand of a cardigan and seeing it unravel ...

All I did was eliminate your prattle after you admitted... again... to what I've posited for quite some time; you're a Big Government hack.

Yet more of your rot.

Subhumanity is a lack of humanity .. of the emotional decency a human being has, and is capable of. A subhuman entity is one devoid of same, lacking the humanity to respond to situations as a human would. This most certainly describes a terrorist !

As for 'mentally handicapped' ...this concerns intellectual capabilities, and is something different. A terrorist is thus capable of being intelligent (... and so does not suffer from that handicap, making your association into a nonsense) but INcapable of being human.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=subhuman+definition&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IENTTR&conversationid=

http://www.bing.com/search?q=mentally+handicapped+definition&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IENTTR&conversationid=

I trust that this has ended your - obsessive - nonsense on this subject ??

I see you're trying to change up your definitions as what you've just linked to is non-responsive to the question. I do notice how the Nazi concept of untermensch is the second option down on your first link. Nazism is never to far away from you when you go down this road isn't it? Nevertheless, the first option is this:

Full Definition of SUBHUMAN (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/subhuman): less than human: as
a : failing to attain the level (as of morality or intelligence) associated with normal human beings
b : unsuitable to or unfit for human beings <subhumanliving conditions>

c : of or relating to a taxonomic group lower than that of humans <the subhuman primates>

So... I must ask you again, at what level are the mentally handicapped subhuman? At least if you answered the question you would be consistent but that's not much of a strong point with you.

I own you, admit you're wrong you mindless idiot.

... so Jimmy Carter would insist is true, despite all the plentiful evidence to the contrary !

Tell him of your unwavering support for him (.. if he's not already aware of it). Perhaps he'll send you a Christmas card ...

And Margaret Thatcher as well. I'm sure she's spinning in the afterlife having to endure your "defense" of her record.

Oh dear .... name calling, an attempt to demonise. More desperation ?

I make a post where I don't "demonise" your poor little heart and then you still end up posting like a moron with an active imagination. Are all Brits this tender of heart? Are you even British?

:blah:

Your mindless dumbF*ery knows no bounds.

Drummond
11-20-2014, 08:42 AM
I don't care what you asked, you ask stupid questions.

The only thing that was 'stupid' from me was thinking that there could be so much as a chance of your trying to answer, coherently and with the detail I wanted, the actual question I asked you !!!

My wording was:-

.. give us some examples of these lies, and links to them. And the identities of the 'liars', too ...

This, just as expected, was totally ducked. Of course it was. Why ? Because you were claiming rubbish.

Prove otherwise - yes, I'm challenging you to do so, AGAIN. Or, duck this ... AGAIN ....

Run away from it as you will.

- Hah !!! YOU are doing the running, LEFTIE.

No you don't. 1.6 BB people are not trying to kill you yet you act as if they are. :dunno:

More rubbish, FJ. You specialise in it ...

So tell me. Why should I think that 1.6 billion people are even aware of my existence ??

All I did was eliminate your prattle after you admitted... again... to what I've posited for quite some time; you're a Big Government hack.

A weak excuse for tactical trolling, to get around your weakness otherwise. And this 'Big Government hack' rubbish of yours is an example of Leftieism in action, isn't it ... say something often enough, and you expect it to become 'true' in peoples' eyes.

Fact is that you have little understanding of Lady Thatcher her style of Government, her whole approach. And of Conservatism more generally. Your difficulty in seeing the place of pragmatism testifies to that.

I see you're trying to change up your definitions as what you've just linked to is non-responsive to the question. I do notice how the Nazi concept of untermensch is the second option down on your first link. Nazism is never to far away from you when you go down this road isn't it?

... A troll attempt at demonisation. To cover for your ongoing weakness.

Nevertheless, the first option is this:

Seen [... and how old is all this, anyway ? Does it qualify as an obsession of yours ?]

So... I must ask you again, at what level are the mentally handicapped subhuman? At least if you answered the question you would be consistent but that's not much of a strong point with you.

Dealing with this in your terms, then ... I invite you to even show me where the words 'MENTALLY HANDICAPPED' appear in the definition text you've offered yet again.

You can't ... can you ?

I see your difficulty, though. Deal with this subject straightforwardly - in the terms I've applied to it - and of course, you're floundering. Such is the weakness of the Leftie, 'Carter-esque', position you absolutely INSIST upon pushing ....

I own you, admit you're wrong you mindless idiot.

Are you snorting some illicit substance or other ? If you are, please tell us what it is ... the required health warnings need to be issued !! ...

And Margaret Thatcher as well. I'm sure she's spinning in the afterlife having to endure your "defense" of her record.

This is progress. You've finally understood that she's dead !!! WELL DONE ....

Are all Brits this tender of heart? Are you even British?

Good grief. THIS nonsense, again ?!? Is your trolling now lacking imagination ? I thought you were an expert at it (in your own mind, anyway ...)

Believe what you choose (.. it's a standard Leftie trait, after all ...) .....

fj1200
11-20-2014, 02:02 PM
... 'stupid' from me...

As I said you ask stupid questions with stupid premises. I made a point and I proved it and now you're running like a punk just as I expected.

- Hah !!! YOU are doing the running, LEFTIE.

:laugh: The I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I line. :laugh:

More rubbish, FJ. You specialise in it ...

So tell me. Why should I think that 1.6 billion people are even aware of my existence ??

You're right, they don't. You're a tiny little mind in your little chair.

A weak excuse for tactical trolling

:laugh: "Tactical trolling" now? More idiocy from a moron who needs to inject Mags into YET another thread. Boy, you dumb.

... A troll attempt at demonisation. To cover for your ongoing weakness.

Attempt? It's your logic, own it.

Seen [... and how old is all this, anyway ? Does it qualify as an obsession of yours ?]

:confused: I reject Hitler and all that he stood for. You embrace his tactics and propaganda.

Dealing with this in your terms, then ... I invite you to even show me where the words 'MENTALLY HANDICAPPED' appear in the definition text you've offered yet again.

You can't ... can you ?

I see your difficulty, though. Deal with this subject straightforwardly - in the terms I've applied to it - and of course, you're floundering. Such is the weakness of the Leftie, 'Carter-esque', position you absolutely INSIST upon pushing ....

Don't forget Thatcher-esque as well you idiot. Nevertheless...

Intellectual disability (http://www.webmd.com/children/intellectual-disability-mental-retardation) (ID), once called mental retardation, is characterized by below-average intelligence or mental ability

a : failing to attain the level (as of morality or a : failing to attain the level (as of morality or intelligence) associated with normal human beings) associated with normal human beings

... you are one stupid idiot. Consider your logic a failure yet again. :)

Are you snorting some illicit substance or other ? If you are, please tell us what it is ... the required health warnings need to be issued !! ...

Maybe I should start. Your failure of logic and debate might even be intelligible then. Nah, I doubt even the best drugs will make you look less stupid.

This is progress. You've finally understood that she's dead !!! WELL DONE ....

:confused: She's been passed for some time now. You're just getting started at killing her legacy though. :(

Good grief. THIS nonsense, again ?!? Is your trolling now lacking imagination ? I thought you were an expert at it (in your own mind, anyway ...)

Believe what you choose (.. it's a standard Leftie trait, after all ...) .....

I do believe you're a Brit, I just hope that it's not true because I expect higher from across the pond. :shrug:

Drummond
11-21-2014, 08:05 AM
As I said you ask stupid questions with stupid premises. I made a point and I proved it and now you're running like a punk just as I expected.

- Hilarious. YOU are the one persistently evading a straight question, but you accuse ME of 'running' .. ?

Your repeated evasion of ..

... give us some examples of these lies, and links to them. And the identities of the 'liars', too

.. is here on this thread for all to see ..

"Tactical trolling" now?

It fits your personality. No conscience about trolling. NONE. Using trolling for - you'd hope - tactical effect.

I reject Hitler and all that he stood for.

.... but not the chance to invoke Hitler, and Nazism, for trolling purposes ?

Don't forget Thatcher-esque as well you idiot.

You only CLAIM to identify with her thinking. The truth is that you invoke it only if you see personal advantage in doing so.

You are advocating a pro-Leftie mindset, and using a badly outdated judgment - one superseded by modern realties - to help bolster it in a way you'd hope diverted from the truth of your thinking.

Maybe I should start.

Would a true Conservative ever consider it ? But I see your difficulty. How else can a Leftie mind like yours cope with long-term exposure to Conservative thinking ?

:confused: She's been passed for some time now.

Passed AWAY, you mean ?

Considering your multiple posts suggesting you didn't know that (.. shall I quote them back to you ?) ... I can only think that your latest Google searches have handily updated you ???

Very well done, my son ...

You're just getting started at killing her legacy though. :(

Don't be absurd. The Thatcher Foundation is thriving (.... you know, that institution's very EXISTENCE, I had to repeatedly tell you about ?).

I do believe you're a Brit, I just hope that it's not true because I expect higher from across the pond. :shrug:

Typically Leftie thinking, that. A belief in a fact exists, but even so, it's one you'd rather edit from your beliefs out of sheer preference ??

FJ ---- you KEEP giving yourself AWAY !!! .....