PDA

View Full Version : "We will Slaughter your people in your streets"................

LongTermGuy
11-16-2014, 04:50 PM
Video and text:

US army veteran Peter Kassig 'murdered by Isil'

`Soldier-turned-aid worker appears to be fifth Westerner to be murdered by violent extremists of Isil despite becoming a Muslim during his year in captivity`...

`He says: “To Obama, the dog of Rome. Today we are slaughtering the soldiers of Bashar and tomorrow we will be slaughtering your soldiers and with Allah’s permission we will break this final and last crusade and the Islamic State will soon, like your puppet David Cameron said, begin to slaughter your people on your streets.”...`

​http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11156660/US-army-veteran-Peter-Kassig-murdered-by-Isil.html

LongTermGuy
11-16-2014, 04:53 PM
`Anyone who does not CCW is putting themselves and their neighbors at risk`

*Good Luck...

red state
11-16-2014, 07:47 PM
LTG, you're 110% correct. We live in dangerous times (from knock-out games to muSLUM scum). The gov. would like folks to "register" but it says nothing about 'registering' in our foundational documents and I can think of more times than not that you can NOT LEGALLY carry a weapon even though you have followed all the guidelines and rules.

The 2nd Amendment (IS) my conceal carry permit and I plan to do better by carrying (openly and discretely). That means on my person, in my truck, out in the field and even at church......as many of our congregation does. At one time, I would NEVER have left my handgun at home but have gotten slack lately (lazy). We carry at church and I once rarely didn't have my 38 tucked in my cowboy boots.

I sit here without a gun handy but I believe I could get to it fairly quickly but even if I failed to do so, my son has his MANY guns behind every corner and door of his room and my daughter her high powered rifle. So, even if THEY get me, I believe the rest of my family will be in BETTER shape than they would have been had they been 'liberal victims'.