PDA

View Full Version : 10:39 PM PST and..........

SassyLady
11-18-2014, 01:40 AM
I am the only member here but there are 56 guests. Feels kinda creepy.

You guys should join the club!!!

:hithere:

SassyLady
11-18-2014, 01:42 AM
Guess it take several NSA operatives to monitor the "radical right wing" conspiracy posters here at DP?
:coffee:

SassyLady
11-18-2014, 01:45 AM
Really CREEPY now .... 10:44 and 59 guests.

3 in this form, right now .... :panicsmiley:

jimnyc
11-18-2014, 06:56 AM
6:56am EST checking in, with 3 of us online and 60 guests. :)

Drummond
11-18-2014, 07:28 AM
6:56am EST checking in, with 3 of us online and 60 guests. :)

I wonder. How many are from overseas, such as myself ? For me ... right now, as I type, it's after midday ...

Jeff
11-18-2014, 07:41 AM
7:41 am

There are currently 62 users online (http://www.debatepolicy.com/online.php). 5 members and 57 guests

Perianne
11-18-2014, 08:59 AM
I am guessing the visitors are bots.

jimnyc
11-18-2014, 09:07 AM
I am guessing the visitors are bots.

Bots sure do make up the majority. And then the archives via search engines make up a decent amount. Unfortunately, those searches don't convert to membership. :(

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2014, 09:07 AM
I wonder. How many are from overseas, such as myself ? For me ... right now, as I type, it's after midday ...

30 U.S. government agents monitoring this site for potential terrorists--- also known as American patriots/conservatives (fj is safe ;)).
Another 30 muslim agents monitoring this site for future victims to behead for daring to expose their murdering ways..
Hell, maybe they'll will fight over which side gets to whack me.. :laugh:--Tyr

Perianne
11-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Bots sure do make up the majority. And then the archives via search engines make up a decent amount. Unfortunately, those searches don't convert to membership. :(

But you have Perianne. :)

Perianne
11-18-2014, 09:12 AM
30 U.S. government agents monitoring this site for potential terrorists--- also known as American patriots/conservatives (fj is safe ;)).
Another 30 muslim agents monitoring this site for future victims to behead for daring to expose their murdering ways..
Hell, maybe they'll will fight over which side gets to whack me.. :laugh:--Tyr

I will protect you, Tyr!

fj1200
11-18-2014, 09:16 AM
I will protect you, Tyr!

Dead man walking.

I control the drone. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fj1200
11-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Hell, maybe they'll will fight over which side gets to whack me.

You have nothing to worry about. You're useful right where you are. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Dead man walking.

I control the drone. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your heart is too tender, you couldn't pull the trigger. Now me, I could on a true enemy of this nation and sleep peacefully at night.
As the destruction those enemies would bring upon our children must be properly understood. Obama is truly the enemy of this nation IMHO. HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND HAVE HIS DAY IN A COURT OF LAW, THEN SENTENCED FOR HIS TREASON..
Treason he engages in on a daily basis.. Fact... --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2014, 09:35 AM
I will protect you, Tyr!
Thanks.. :beer: :beer:
Got any extra ammo?
I could use another 200 rounds of 308 Winchester , 303 caliber, rifles.
500 rounds 45 caliber... ;)
Can never have too much spare ammo my friend.. A damn war might break out here any moment--just look at Obama's boys in Ferguson.. and Obama's agents there organizing and stirring the pot...
Preparation, always the key... --Tyr

fj1200
11-18-2014, 09:36 AM
Your heart is too tender...

Aww, you're sweet.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2014, 09:37 AM
You have nothing to worry about. You're useful right where you are. ;)

And you are for the opposition. I guess we both serve a purpose, eh???? :laugh:--Tyr

fj1200
11-18-2014, 09:38 AM
And you are for the opposition. I guess we both serve a purpose, eh???? :laugh:--Tyr

The lefties? Of course, they wither under my deft use of logic and fact.

Perianne
11-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks.. :beer: :beer:
Got any extra ammo?
I could use another 200 rounds of 308 Winchester , 303 caliber, rifles.
500 rounds 45 caliber... ;)
Can never have too much spare ammo my friend.. A damn war might break out here any moment--just look at Obama's boys in Ferguson.. and Obama's agents there organizing and stirring the pot...
Preparation, always the key... --Tyr

I have a lot of 20 gauge shotgun shells and a lot of .22. I am too little to shoot those big rounds. They hurt my shoulder.

jimnyc
11-18-2014, 01:18 PM

Good question! The stats program I use tracks all the countries, but it would take me forever to break down specific times. Based over a months period, these are the top countries visiting DP. I have no clue what "European Country" means specifically!

United States
Ukraine
European country
China
Great Britain
Canada
France
Russian Federation
Romania
Philippines
Germany

But you have Perianne. :)

That is true, and that's awesome! :) Were you referred here or find us via search engine? I can't remember if I asked you that already. We need to do a couple more of the interviews and make yours at the top of the list!

Perianne
11-18-2014, 02:50 PM
That is true, and that's awesome! :) Were you referred here or find us via search engine? I can't remember if I asked you that already. We need to do a couple more of the interviews and make yours at the top of the list!

I think I found it by search engine.

Drummond
11-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Good question! The stats program I use tracks all the countries, but it would take me forever to break down specific times. Based over a months period, these are the top countries visiting DP. I have no clue what "European Country" means specifically!

United States
Ukraine
European country
China
Great Britain
Canada
France
Russian Federation
Romania
Philippines
Germany

It's most curious that the second down on your list is Ukraine (even beating the UK and Canada) ! I wonder what accounts for DP's popularity there ??

Drummond
11-18-2014, 03:43 PM
The lefties? Of course, they wither under my deft use of logic and fact.

Curious, that.

While your battles with Conservatives here are many and varied (with your troll stuff intervening when you think you're being bested, of course) ... I can't recall even ONE example of your causing any Leftie here to, ahem, 'wither' ...:rolleyes:

Perhaps you can refresh our memories ? What Leftie, here, have you 'done battle' with (.. or if you prefer, just trolled ..) .. ? Can you name one ?

Drummond
11-18-2014, 03:44 PM
And you are for the opposition. I guess we both serve a purpose, eh???? :laugh:--Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap:

jimnyc
11-18-2014, 03:45 PM
It's most curious that the second down on your list is Ukraine (even beating the UK and Canada) ! I wonder what accounts for DP's popularity there ??

That list I pulled was solely from this month, the first 17 days. It could very well be a story or 2 has brought in visitors that account for that. I'm betting prior to the dust up with Ukraine/Russia, that stat would barely be there. Here is last month:

United States
Great Britain
China
European country
Ukraine
France
Canada
Russian Federation
Philippines
Finland
Germany

Drummond
11-18-2014, 03:50 PM
That list I pulled was solely from this month, the first 17 days. It could very well be a story or 2 has brought in visitors that account for that. I'm betting prior to the dust up with Ukraine/Russia, that stat would barely be there. Here is last month:

United States
Great Britain
China
European country
Ukraine
France
Canada
Russian Federation
Philippines
Finland
Germany

That list makes more sense to me .. and presumably my own visits here are making an impact on these stats.

The one 'comfort' I take from this is that Britain isn't being lumped in with 'European country' (presumably EU ?). There's hope yet .. !!

jimnyc
11-18-2014, 03:57 PM
That list makes more sense to me .. and presumably my own visits here are making an impact on these stats.

The one 'comfort' I take from this is that Britain isn't being lumped in with 'European country' (presumably EU ?). There's hope yet .. !!

That's what stood out to me, I assumed it would all be one on the list. You'll have to continue your current visiting/posting rate to keep Britain atop the stats. :)

Weird, I went back as far as January of 2013 and Ukraine was still in the top 10. Interesting.

fj1200
11-18-2014, 04:02 PM
Can you name one ?

Besides big government hacks like yourself? Sure, but search is your friend. ;)

Besides, I've answered you before and you're just afraid of what you'll find.

Drummond
11-18-2014, 04:16 PM
Besides big government hacks like yourself? Sure, but search is your friend. ;)

EXACTLY AS EXPECTED ... all you have to offer in reply is evasion. Not even ONE Leftie identity offered up ...

QED :laugh::laugh:

aboutime
11-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Somebody PLEASE! PLEASE! Somebody please tell fj his Lobotomy failed! Please?

fj1200
11-18-2014, 04:26 PM
EXACTLY AS EXPECTED ...

Reading is fundamental (http://readingisfundamental.org/).

LongTermGuy
11-18-2014, 06:24 PM

`We are a *very special bunch here....I have been to many forums...I find this one the best...not only because of the people here and the interesting threads and discussions....but the available tools...and format here...is very simple and fun to use.

*It takes much up-keep....to keep things the way they are...I think I will start passing the word around to some of my other friends to come in and see whats going on this weekend ...maybe a few of you will go ahead and do the same...no matter what side....lets have some fun and stir things up....:coffee:

SassyLady
11-19-2014, 12:53 AM
Curious, that.

While your battles with Conservatives here are many and varied (with your troll stuff intervening when you think you're being bested, of course) ... I can't recall even ONE example of your causing any Leftie here to, ahem, 'wither' ...:rolleyes:

Perhaps you can refresh our memories ? What Leftie, here, have you 'done battle' with (.. or if you prefer, just trolled ..) .. ? Can you name one ?

I think I remember a few with Gabby, Sky, Noir, maybe???

fj1200
11-19-2014, 09:16 AM

OCA, Palin Rider, Psychoblues, SpidermanTuba... Ah the good old days when lefties were actually lefties. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
11-19-2014, 11:50 AM
OCA, Palin Rider, Psychoblues, SpidermanTuba... Ah the good old days when lefties were actually lefties. :laugh:

Surely you had at it with ManFromMaine? If not, we may have to revoke your DP card!

Drummond
11-19-2014, 12:07 PM

I don't recall even one.

No matter. If I'm wrong, FJ can offer up some proof. Any links, FJ .. ??

Or, FJ, will you just treat us to some post rewriting, instead, or just plain evade my challenge (- if not both -) .. ?

The usual stuff, in other words ....

Drummond
11-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Surely you had at it with ManFromMaine? If not, we may have to revoke your DP card!

Who's that ?

Any links available ?

fj1200
11-19-2014, 02:27 PM

I don't really remember any with him. By the time I was here I think he was on his way out. Can I keep my card? :chocolate:

fj1200
11-19-2014, 02:27 PM
Any links, FJ .. ??

You're kind of stupid aren't you?

SassyLady
11-19-2014, 09:28 PM

I only got to play with OCA and PB ... but you are right ... it was fun.

CSM
11-20-2014, 09:21 AM
Now look what you did.... dealing with all those names gave me PTSD and now I am having flashbacks *shudder*

fj1200
11-20-2014, 09:26 AM
Now look what you did.... dealing with all those names gave me PTSD and now I am having flashbacks *shudder*

Sorry, somebody asked for a list. :eek: At least it wasn't done by incantation which would raise the... :scared:

CSM
11-20-2014, 09:44 AM
Sorry, somebody asked for a list. :eek: At least it wasn't done by incantation which would raise the... :scared:

That entire list shall henceforth be known as "Those Who Shall Not Be Named" ....

Drummond
11-21-2014, 06:22 AM
You're kind of stupid aren't you?

For 'expecting' links ?

You know - I see you point !

Drummond
11-21-2014, 06:24 AM
That entire list shall henceforth be known as "Those Who Shall Not Be Named" ....

... quite ....

Drummond
11-21-2014, 06:35 AM
OCA, Palin Rider, Psychoblues, SpidermanTuba... Ah the good old days when lefties were actually lefties

----- Some names !!!

Still, I see that you lament those 'good old days, when lefties were actually lefties'.

But I fail to see your problem. Instead of advertising your bona fides as you actually DO, why not reverse course, and relive those days, by becoming a leftie who is FULLY, and CANDIDLY, one ... ?

And why not ? Every so often, your actual, true thinking emerges ... as it just has, elsewhere, with your arguing a pro-Carter line on an issue ....

- Just be fully honest. Really, it's not a difficult thing to accomplish, FJ.

Drummond
11-21-2014, 06:54 AM
Small bit of 'research', on one of the names given ... 'Palin Rider'. I quickly found a thread entitled 'FJ1200 Defends Abortion on Demand' (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?30329-FJ1200-Defends-Abortion-on-Demand) ....

Interesting. Nothing seen in that thread showing FJ's actual position, FROM FJ ... he apparently DID 'chicken out', as was said.

Taking this purely on appearances, do I correctly infer that FJ took a bog-standard LEFTIE line on the abortion issue, and FJ evaded direct culpability for it ?

Here's you chance to 'set the record straight' ... (?). So, FJ, is this another of your LEFTIE positions you once asked me to list for you ? [Happy to be proved wrong, so long as that proof is forthcoming !!]

Jeff
11-21-2014, 07:45 AM
I don't really remember any with him. By the time I was here I think he was on his way out. Can I keep my card? :chocolate:

I do believe ol Virgil was gone before Fj came aboard

fj1200
11-21-2014, 09:35 AM
For 'expecting' links ?

You know - I see you point !

For expecting others to do your work for you. Yes, you are.

fj1200
11-21-2014, 09:42 AM
----- Some names !!!

Still, I see that you lament those 'good old days, when lefties were actually lefties'.

But I fail to see your problem. Instead of advertising your bona fides as you actually DO, why not reverse course, and relive those days, by becoming a leftie who is FULLY, and CANDIDLY, one ... ?

And why not ? Every so often, your actual, true thinking emerges ... as it just has, elsewhere, with your arguing a pro-Carter line on an issue ....

- Just be fully honest. Really, it's not a difficult thing to accomplish, FJ.

You're kind of a moron aren't you? You should, for once, admit that you're wrong. But yes, I'll argue the Thatcher line, which apparently mirrors Jimmie's line. :shrug:

And yes, the good old days when on their best day they weren't as stupid as you. Well, maybe a couple because you know... you're pretty stupid.

Small bit of 'research', on one of the names given ... 'Palin Rider'. I quickly found a thread entitled 'FJ1200 Defends Abortion on Demand' (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?30329-FJ1200-Defends-Abortion-on-Demand) ....

Interesting. Nothing seen in that thread showing FJ's actual position, FROM FJ ... he apparently DID 'chicken out', as was said.

Taking this purely on appearances, do I correctly infer that FJ took a bog-standard LEFTIE line on the abortion issue, and FJ evaded direct culpability for it ?

Here's you chance to 'set the record straight' ... (?). So, FJ, is this another of your LEFTIE positions you once asked me to list for you ? [Happy to be proved wrong, so long as that proof is forthcoming !!]

You don't correctly infer anything... ever. There is a reason I didn't start that thread; you should do more research you idiot. So to prove you wrong you utter moron you should point out where I have taken the "abortion on demand" position; I await your continued failure. :)

Drummond
11-21-2014, 09:44 AM
For expecting others to do your work for you. Yes, you are.

What ... you mean, YOU, proving me WRONG ?

Yes, FJ. I can see you might find reason to object to such a process ...

fj1200
11-21-2014, 09:48 AM
What ... you mean, YOU, proving me WRONG ?

Yes, FJ. I can see you might find reason to object to such a process ...

That didn't even make any sense you idiot. I prove you wrong every post.

Drummond
11-21-2014, 10:05 AM
You're kind of a moron aren't you?

I love it !!! 'Moral indignation', on the back of what .... a troll crossing-out of a post, done for effect (and to prove your unwilingness to debate fairly), followed by an insult, followed by a pledge to stick to a policy direction which, though understandable in its day, is - today - very badly outdated, provably so, by events ??

And yes, the good old days

.... my point conceded ?

.. when on their best day they weren't as stupid as you. Well, maybe a couple because you know... you're pretty stupid.

-- Weren't AS stupid ?

Regardless of your 'quality' of insult ... you imply relative praise, then.

Keep it up. You may eventually ADMIT your downright admiration of the Left. And you should do so. Honest debate has its value.

You don't correctly infer anything... ever. There is a reason I didn't start that thread; you should do more research you idiot. So to prove you wrong you utter moron you should point out where I have taken the "abortion on demand" position; I await your continued failure. :)

I'm not going to waste time on protracted research, ONLY made necessary because you arrogantly won't come clean. That said ... it didn't take me long to find THIS ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?44768-Man-Tricks-Girlfriend-Into-Getting-Abortion-Faced-Life-Sentence-for-Murder&p=681933#post681933

YOUR WORDS --

It can be argued that the woman is the one in a position to decide the life rights of an unborn child.

REALLY ? So .... you're saying that no higher imperative exists than for the mother to exercise her 'yes' or 'no' decision on the right to life .. ???

You say 'It can be argued'. Not --- that there's any argument to NOT do so ....

Whoops, what a giveaway, Mr Leftie !!

fj1200
11-21-2014, 01:11 PM
I'm not going to waste time on protracted research, ONLY made necessary because you arrogantly won't come clean. That said ... it didn't take me long to find THIS ...

YOUR WORDS --

REALLY ? So .... you're saying that no higher imperative exists than for the mother to exercise her 'yes' or 'no' decision on the right to life .. ???

You say 'It can be argued'. Not --- that there's any argument to NOT do so ....

Whoops, what a giveaway, Mr Leftie !!

Oh brother, way to cherry pick to attempt to find something. Did you bother to understand what the thread was about? I doubt you did beyond trying to win your current gotcha game. The whole quote was this:

Not necessarily. It sounds like a property argument to me. It can be argued that the woman is the one in a position to decide the life rights of an unborn child.

In response to a thread about the murder of a fetus. Of course further clarification came later.

Of course they don't reference that, I was speaking more to a natural rights perspective. If the child is not granted the the right to life then that leaves the child as property. In the case of these type laws that's the only thing that makes sense; the mother's attitude determines it's status.

See, this type of thing requires actual thought which is why I know that you have trouble understanding the issues. But you don't care about the details because they make you look like a desperate hack. Your desperation is an ugly thing.

fj1200
11-21-2014, 01:26 PM

Hey idiot, did you happen to read this little nugget posted by me that was the basis for that thread?

Take up my challenge in here and then pick a topic for me to take the lib side, in this thread or start another if you like, it makes no difference to me.

Even Palin Rider, for all his faults, wasn't as stupid as you.

You may now admit that you're wrong... for once. :)

aboutime
11-21-2014, 05:10 PM
It appears nobody else is willing to be truthful here with regard to fj. So, I will take the opportunity to inform fj. His abortion failed.

Abbey Marie
11-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Who's that ?

Any links available ?

Here's one of hundreds. He had many different names after bannings. ManFromMaine was the first, I think? I guess "beanerboy" was one of them. If you see a reference to Virgil, that was him, too.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32702-Rightie-Wussies&p=494930#post494930

Abbey Marie
11-21-2014, 06:01 PM

Lol, you have the best reason- you weren't here. Your card is intact.

SassyLady
11-22-2014, 06:44 AM
fj and drummond ....

:deadhorse:

fj1200
11-22-2014, 08:56 AM
fj and drummond ....

:deadhorse:

I completely agree. This whole leftie business just needs to go away. :)