PDA

View Full Version : Nearly Half the Public Wants Obama's Executive Amnesty Postponed

red states rule
11-18-2014, 04:05 AM
When will these "stupid" (and racist) voters shut up and comply?

And while amnesty supporters may be growing giddy, the public is evenly divided about whether the president should move forward unilaterally on such a controversial issue (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/11/17/usa-today-poll-immigration-isis-keystone-pipeline/19165331/):

President Obama's plan to sign an executive order on immigration, expected as early as this week, will meet more resistance than support, a new USA TODAY Poll finds. Close to half of those surveyed, 46%, say he should wait for the new Republican-controlled Congress to act, and another one in 10 are unconvinced either way.Just 42% of Americans say he should take action now, findings that reflect a familiar partisan divide between Democrats and Republicans. The president is considering an order that would prevent as many as 5 million people from being deported.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2014/11/17/poll-nearly-half-the-public-want-obamas-executive-amnesty-delayed-n1919963

aboutime
11-19-2014, 06:11 PM
Maybe GRUBER, though thought to be an Obama Instructor. Really had the right idea calling Americans STUPID????

Looks like Obama has succeeded in dividing the nation...almost equally in his hate-filled, favor.

LongTermGuy
11-19-2014, 06:59 PM
Maybe GRUBER, though thought to be an Obama Instructor. Really had the right idea calling Americans STUPID????

Looks like Obama has succeeded in dividing the nation...almost equally in his hate-filled, favor.

`​Its not Politically correct for him to admit and say which Half is really Fu!#ing stupid....

aboutime
11-19-2014, 08:19 PM
`​Its not Politically correct for him to admit and say which Half is really Fu!#ing stupid....

LongTermGuy. True. But there's little doubt for me WHO, and WHERE those Fu!#ing stupid Americans are. The length of Pennsylvania ave. in Washington, D.C. seems to scream STUPIDITY from 1600 to the Capitol Building, and every govt. ERECTION in between.

LongTermGuy
11-19-2014, 08:26 PM
aboutime...Talking about the general public `impressionable` voters...based on his overall original comment...

aboutime
11-19-2014, 08:36 PM
aboutime...Talking about the general public `impressionable` voters...based on his overall original comment...

Somehow, I can't bring myself to try and understand how ANYONE connected to Obama, in any way. Simply refuses to admit, or understand how their words are on VIDEO FOREVER.

And sadly. As much as I hate to admit it. GRUBER's words about Americans being STUPID. Seem to be proving to be so true. At least the large portion of our population who...in reality. Has no idea, nor do they care, what is taking place in Washington.

Most of us here on DP know our nation is SCREWED, and being permitted to go DOWN THE SHITTER...so to speak with Obama, and the Dems playing the Blame Game so well.