PDA

View Full Version : `Liberals Shoot Guns For The 1st Time`

LongTermGuy
11-18-2014, 07:35 PM
:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs#t=33

puma237
11-18-2014, 07:52 PM
seriously, these people are far more dangerous to the sovereignty and freedom of our nation that the Taliban, alqeda and isis combined.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2014, 08:06 PM
:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs#t=33

I trained my daughter to shoot guns starting at age 10 by 12 she shot very well by 14 she shoot better than a lot of my male friends .
Her favorite gun to shoot was the 410 ga pump. She was a sure shot with that shotgun out to its maximium range, which is dependent on what ammo was being used. She favored no 5 shot for range and no 9 for shooting birds.
22 caliber was her favorite rifle and although I taught her to pistol shoot she was not fond of it. She preferred the 410ga shotgun over all other weapons. As a teenager I bought her a 16ga single shot breechloader and she shot extremely well with it.
She outshoots her husband and I can tell it irks him but he never lets on that it does. Her home is well defended because they both shoot and both are very good shooters..
My wife never shot a gun and refuses to let me teach her. I decided not to push the issue.
Justin will be expert shot by age 10 or 11.. I was much younger than that.. His shooting started this year--he will be 8 years old in December this year. -Tyr

gabosaurus
11-18-2014, 10:22 PM
I am guessing that my sister and I can shoot a gun as well as anyone who has not been in the military.
Anyone who doubts me is free to come break into my home. :death:

Perianne
11-18-2014, 11:52 PM
I don't mean to be nasty, but somehow the gun is connected to the nether region.

The first time I went out and shot a 410 it was "Wow! Me likey!" I have since graduated to a 20 gauge and I still get that same enjoyment from shooting a gun that is at the upper limit for me. I am little, but strong, and I can shoot my .357 magnum well. My daughter is a crack shot with her 9mm. And there is no sweeter rifle than my Ruger 10/22.

Perianne likes guns. I wish I had more of them.

SassyLady
11-19-2014, 01:03 AM
I don't mean to be nasty, but somehow the gun is connected to the nether region.

The first time I went out and shot a 410 it was "Wow! Me likey!" I have since graduated to a 20 gauge and I still get that same enjoyment from shooting a gun that is at the upper limit for me. I am little, but strong, and I can shoot my .357 magnum well. My daughter is a crack shot with her 9mm. And there is no sweeter rifle than my Ruger 10/22.

Sassy likes guns. I wish I had more of them.

I love my guns .... hate using the .38 but keep it close ... laser helps if someone breaks in because no time to put on glasses!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-19-2014, 08:36 AM

Ruger 10/22, I had one , practiced with it and hunted with it for about 9 years. My nephew turned 13 , I gave it to him as a present for his birthday..
You are quite correct a very sweet shooting weapon it is!!!!!
I have always been big on giving guns as gifts. Which was easy , as when much younger man, I always had a few dozen .
Back then buying, selling and/or trading guns was one of my hobbies. A hobby that made me much money. :beer:--Tyr

CSM
11-19-2014, 10:54 AM
I have quite a few firearms of varying calibers including shotguns, rifles and pistols; generally, I like my guns like Obama likes his voters....undocumented!

Perianne
11-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Many nights it is just me at home alone, or me with my daughter. I feel much safer with guns. Liberals are simply more trusting, I guess.

gabosaurus
11-19-2014, 11:10 AM
Liberals are simply more trusting, I guess.

Actually, we aren't. :cool:
Our house has a very good alarm system. My sister and I go to the gun range at least once a month. We both know street self defense, which emphasizes taking advantage of your attacker's weak spots.

Perianne
11-19-2014, 11:14 AM
Actually, we aren't. :cool:
Our house has a very good alarm system. My sister and I go to the gun range at least once a month. We both know street self defense, which emphasizes taking advantage of your attacker's weak spots.

I read earlier where you are well-armed, gabby. I am happy for you and proud to know you. I suppose I was talking about those big-city NY types who hate guns. You know the types. I think they are mainly liberal. I am glad you don't feel that way.

red state
11-19-2014, 11:30 AM
seriously, these people are far more dangerous to the sovereignty and freedom of our nation that the Taliban, alqeda and isis combined.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I've said for years that I (personally) feel more threatened by liberals and THEIR agenda to destroy this Nation, one brick at a time, that I have EVER felt threatened by iSLUM (and those here know how much I detest iSLUM). In fact, I received much grief on another thread six years ago when I declared that B.O. was FAR greater an enemy than iSLUM. I see that more today than then for he has now proven to be a big part of the movement we call 'radical' iSLUM but make no mistake, B.O. has always catered to iSLUM and to me and millions of other folks, their is nothing BUT radical iSLUM.

red state
11-19-2014, 11:39 AM
I trained my daughter to shoot guns starting at age 10 by 12 she shot very well by 14 she shoot better than a lot of my male friends .
Her favorite gun to shoot was the 410 ga pump. She was a sure shot with that shotgun out to its maximium range, which is dependent on what ammo was being used. She favored no 5 shot for range and no 9 for shooting birds.
22 caliber was her favorite rifle and although I taught her to pistol shoot she was not fond of it. She preferred the 410ga shotgun over all other weapons. As a teenager I bought her a 16ga single shot breechloader and she shot extremely well with it.
She outshoots her husband and I can tell it irks him but he never lets on that it does. Her home is well defended because they both shoot and both are very good shooters..
My wife never shot a gun and refuses to let me teach her. I decided not to push the issue.
Justin will be expert shot by age 10 or 11.. I was much younger than that.. His shooting started this year--he will be 8 years old in December this year. -Tyr

We load our own custom rounds for extremely long distances and I've had my son and eldest daughter shooting since they were very young (2 or 3 for my son and about 5 for my daughter). Both started with a 22 and by the time they were old enough to hunt (5 or 6 years old) I had them up scaled to our very mild 30.06 rounds for youth. We've created memories that can never be taken away from us and it is our AMERICANISM that the liberals can't stand. Bottom line, THEY want only liberals to have guns and I'll stand by that with proof if any dare question this FACT.

It is simply a good thing to teach them (heritage wise, hunting and protection). I can't think of any safer home or kids who have KNOWLEDGE rather than ignorance and mine KNOW how to shoot and conduct themselves in a respectful and SAFE manner. And know, they've never been in the military.....but my son probably shoots bow, crossbow, rifle and shotgun better than many in our military. Go figure.....

My youngest daughter, on the other hand, has never shot a gun or shown ANY interest in shooting one....PERIOD and I don't hold that against her one bit.

red state
11-19-2014, 11:40 AM
Sassy likes guns. I wish I had more of them.

I love my guns .... hate using the .38 but keep it close ... laser helps if someone breaks in because no time to put on glasses!

This is for YOU, Sassy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU

gabosaurus
11-19-2014, 11:46 AM
The Muslim family that lives across the street from us. They own guns. They're not very liberal about defending themselves. :cheers2:

aboutime
11-19-2014, 04:14 PM

Makes me wonder if any of them, less that last young lady who enjoyed it; would ever dial 911 if someone was breaking into their home, and ask the Dispatcher to tell the police officers, speeding to their rescue to..."LEAVE THEIR GUNS OUTSIDE"????

gabosaurus
11-19-2014, 04:49 PM
Makes me wonder if any of them, less that last young lady who enjoyed it; would ever dial 911 if someone was breaking into their home, and ask the Dispatcher to tell the police officers, speeding to their rescue to..."LEAVE THEIR GUNS OUTSIDE"????

If someone breaks into my home, the police won't need guns. They will need body bags. :cool:

aboutime
11-19-2014, 04:58 PM
If someone breaks into my home, the police won't need guns. They will need body bags. :cool:

Does your Liberal Water-Pistol shoot Icicles? :)

namvet
11-19-2014, 08:05 PM
when I was in boot i only weighted 125. they gave me a BAR at the range one day. the recoil knocked me back into the instructor and we both hit the ground. 3 laps around the grinder with that thing over my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmM33I4PlFk

hjmick
11-19-2014, 08:43 PM
I don't have guns. Really, I don't... Trust me...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-19-2014, 09:02 PM
when I was in boot i only weighted 125. they gave me a BAR at the range one day. the recoil knocked me back into the instructor and we both hit the ground. 3 laps around the grinder with that thing over my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmM33I4PlFk

Man, that's a sweet dream for me--to have a BAR--legally of course.
A truly fantastic weapon. That rapid fire with that large caliber too!!!!
As sweet as it gets in this man's book. American made too!!!!!!! :beer: :salute: :beer: --Tyr

SassyLady
11-19-2014, 09:25 PM
I have quite a few firearms of varying calibers including shotguns, rifles and pistols; generally, I like my guns like Obama likes his voters....undocumented!

When the SHTF you are more than welcome to bring your toys to my place!

namvet
11-19-2014, 09:44 PM
Man, that's a sweet dream for me--to have a BAR--legally of course.
A truly fantastic weapon. That rapid fire with that large caliber too!!!!
As sweet as it gets in this man's book. American made too!!!!!!! :beer: :salute: :beer: --Tyr

in that war the M60 was the bad boy in Nam. we never fired it

http://s24.postimg.org/61lcmwakl/m60.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-19-2014, 10:13 PM

The guy carrying the wickedest weapon was always prime target to take out first, machine gunners were usually first ones concentrated on..
Id still love to have a BAR!!! Would likely come in handy in the future methinks, now if only could afford the ammo for it , about a thousand rounds.. :laugh:--Tyr

namvet
11-19-2014, 11:06 PM
The guy carrying the wickedest weapon was always prime target to take out first, machine gunners were usually first ones concentrated on..
Id still love to have a BAR!!! Would likely come in handy in the future methinks, now if only could afford the ammo for it , about a thousand rounds.. :laugh:--Tyr

vet I knew carried a BAR in WW2, he shot it from the hip. and you could tell it. both pelvis's were pushed back

CSM
11-20-2014, 08:10 AM
When the SHTF you are more than welcome to bring your toys to my place!

WOOHOO!!! Best invite I have had in a long, long time!!

CSM
11-20-2014, 08:13 AM

I liked the M60. Lot's of punch in that gun at a long way off. BAR is a great weapon also; I must say that an M14 on full auto (with bipod) is very similar.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2014, 09:15 AM
I liked the M60. Lot's of punch in that gun at a long way off. BAR is a great weapon also; I must say that an M14 on full auto (with bipod) is very similar.

I rate the M14 over the AK as a battle rifle myself.. lay two fine specimens on a table, tell me to take one home free of charge--I'll grab the M14 every single time..

I imagine shooting one on full auto is quite a kick, both ways. ;) -Tyr

CSM
11-20-2014, 09:24 AM
I rate the M14 over the AK as a battle rifle myself.. lay two fine specimens on a table, tell me to take one home free of charge--I'll grab the M14 every single time..

I imagine shooting one on full auto is quite a kick, both ways. ;) -Tyr

I loved shooting the M14. Even though it was a bit heavy and bulky I knew it could reach out and touch someone ... through a cinder block wall!