PDA

View Full Version : If Things Were Different

Perianne
11-19-2014, 10:49 AM
What if you woke up tomorrow and found that blacks were in charge of things in the same ratios that whites are now?

Would you trust the police?

Would you feel trust in the judicial system?

Would you be able to adjust to the ghetto talk and street cred that would be required by your new black job interviewers?

How would you feel being in the minority in nearly every place you go?

Perianne
11-19-2014, 10:51 AM
Just to let everyone know, I am NOT a liberal with pity for all things black. I simply want to start a conversation that could turn interesting.

revelarts
11-24-2014, 07:02 PM
I doubt if anything good will come of this thread.
but your comment made me think of a ol movie.

it's not a good movie... but um it's... a movie with that theme.
trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37U_vQOKooE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37U_vQOKooE)

there are a couple of pretty interesting scenes but overall it could have been better on a lot of levels.

full movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lvG52OfykI

jimnyc
11-25-2014, 08:16 AM
What if you woke up tomorrow and found that blacks were in charge of things in the same ratios that whites are now?

Would you trust the police?

Would you feel trust in the judicial system?

Would you be able to adjust to the ghetto talk and street cred that would be required by your new black job interviewers?

How would you feel being in the minority in nearly every place you go?

Unfortunately, I think black folks of today are pissed, not fond of the white man, authority... They think they are still being held down. I say "they", but not implying "all". I think a lot of "they" would be looking for payback and such, hence the riots and other reactions when black/white things don't go their way.

I would trust the police though, as I believe the majority are good folks. Of course I would be quite alert though. I would trust the judicial system, but I would request a jury if I were in court, but I would already do that. I would NOT adjust at all for any type of talk, not even for street cred. Dumb talking is dumb talking. I wouldn't care if I was the minority. I can also state already, that if things didn't go for "us" being the white minority, I would not be out there being violent and other similar things. I think one needs to be a bit violent to begin with in order to be violent. People don't become violent overnight. They don't start cussing suddenly overnight.

But in this scenario, would it finally be OK to have a NAAWP? Or maybe WET?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-25-2014, 11:32 AM
Unfortunately, I think black folks of today are pissed, not fond of the white man, authority... They think they are still being held down. I say "they", but not implying "all". I think a lot of "they" would be looking for payback and such, hence the riots and other reactions when black/white things don't go their way.

I would trust the police though, as I believe the majority are good folks. Of course I would be quite alert though. I would trust the judicial system, but I would request a jury if I were in court, but I would already do that. I would NOT adjust at all for any type of talk, not even for street cred. Dumb talking is dumb talking. I wouldn't care if I was the minority. I can also state already, that if things didn't go for "us" being the white minority, I would not be out there being violent and other similar things. I think one needs to be a bit violent to begin with in order to be violent. People don't become violent overnight. They don't start cussing suddenly overnight.

But in this scenario, would it finally be OK to have a NAAWP? Or maybe WET?

If the roles were refused here we'd be in the sad , miserable state that most African countries are in now..
A sad reality but if ever they gain control its hell coming for breakfast AS THEY ARE NOT CIVILIZED YET. A FACT..
The black culture here has had all these advantages(over those in Africa) and still its not that much better--still begging for freebies and slaving for new masters--the dems. While the majority of the black men here live lives like a raging, oversexed teenager with absolutely no true manhood in them.
You can fix stupid if you educate but you can not fix savagery and barbaric behavior built into a culture without spending a couple centuries to effect that change. The black culture still loves barbaric savagery and it shows every time those adult kids don't get their way! Like children they throw a tantrum and if allowed destroy things. They now so allowed..(allowed for a reason and by Obama-Justice Department /FBI)
All that could have been stopped last night by shooting a few of the ffing animals IMHO.
Hel, l citizens owning those business should have been in them , armed and shooting. --Tyr