PDA

View Full Version : 'Urban Militia' Group RbG Black Rebels Offers Bounty For Location Of Officer Darren W

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-19-2014, 08:55 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/19/rbg-black-rebels-bounty-darren-wilson-_n_6184710.html

'Urban Militia' Group RbG Black Rebels Offers Bounty For Location Of Officer Darren Wilson
A self-described "urban militia" group has offered a cash bounty for the location of Ferguson, Missouri, Officer Darren Wilson.

Wilson, who sparked weeks of protest when he fatally shot teenager Michael Brown on Aug. 9, went into hiding shortly after the incident. Tensions in the city have run high in anticipation of a grand jury decision on the shooting that is expected this week.

"We are paying $5k cash for location of Ofc. Darren Wilson. Real $, no joke, no crime we just wana [sic] get his photo an [sic] ask him a few questions," RbG Black Rebels Tweeted on Nov. 9.

A $1,000 reward for the location of a "close family" member was also offered, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

The group's purported leader, who goes by the nom de guerre Zulu Gaddafi, told the paper that the reward offers are real.

The account has now been made private.

Although the group appears to exist predominantly online, St. Louis County police said that it considers the tweets "threats" that they are taking seriously.

And just why aren't these goons arrested for making this threat?
Same reason the new black panther party was not arrested when it place a bounty on Zimmerman's head,, both are protected by Obama., And his Injustice Department...
Its a known fact that Obama has met with black leaders and expressed his wish to see this turmoil continue..
We should be asking his sorry traitorous racist ass why he wishes that and what part of his oath of office does he think he actually should keep.
But no, majority sits in silence when the mobs should be at the Whitehouse demanding that this lying, divisive bastard stop his crimes and treason!-Tyr

LongTermGuy
11-19-2014, 09:05 PM
And just why aren't these goons arrested for making this threat?
Same reason the new black panther party was not arrested when it place a bounty on Zimmerman's head,, both are protected by Obama., And his Injustice Department...
Its a known fact that Obama has met with black leaders and expressed his wish to see this turmoil continue..
We should be asking his sorry traitorous racist ass why he wishes that and what part of his oath of office does he think he actually should keep.
But no, majority sits in silence when the mobs should be at the Whitehouse demanding that this lying, divisive bastard stop his crimes and treason!-Tyr

Nothing will happen to these `goons`....This is the "hope and Change..."yes we can" mind-set used against all `Americans`who are experiencing this cancer now....The goons know they are safe....My people "eric-holders kill-Whitey "Black Panthers know they are safe....even the Racist thugs...know they are safe....whats next?

SassyLady
11-19-2014, 09:38 PM
Their population is 67% black ... let them burn it down like they did LA. I have no sympathy for people who think destroying their community is the right thing to do in a situation like this.

Jeff
11-19-2014, 09:56 PM
I actually hope the KKK shows, like Tyr ( I seen in another thread ) I wonder if them coming is true or not but I just got a E mail where the police in Ferguson are telling the citizens to get a gun, heck its time to stop these thugs, it isn't OK to riot and loot and hurt innocent people because you didn't get your way, Obama and the ( again stolen from tyr ) the injustice department have made it OK for these thugs to do so , so hey let the racist from the other side come in and clean it up !!!

aboutime
11-19-2014, 10:19 PM
Let's all get together on this, and tell those Black Rebels the address.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave. And the Bounty is "TO BE DETERMINED" only IF "They show a Photo ID".