PDA

View Full Version : What's the solution?

glockmail
11-20-2014, 09:42 AM
We are a deeply divided country, and few are happy with the current political climate. Liberals want total federal control of every aspect of our lives, and conservatives want the federal government to be reduced down to its Constitutional mandate, which would make it extremely small compared to its present size. This huge difference in political belief has always been part of the American political process, even during the Revolutionary period.

In 1792 Thomas Jefferson wrote to Paine:
It is but too true that we have a sect preaching up & pouting after an English constitution of king, lords, & commons, & whose heads are itching for crowns, coronets & mitres. He was referring to folks like Alexander Hamilton.

The difference between then and now is that both sides had to get together for security reasons. England wanted the colonies back, and was planning for war. In 1812 they invaded.

I don't think both sides have to be united to achieve security anymore. So I'm suggesting that we make an official, peaceful break. Let the "blue" states have DC and all the government that they deserve, and let the "red" states form their own union.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2014, 10:05 AM
That would be much preferable to civil war. As it is we are headed for a dictatorship as sure as the ocean is wet..
If Hillary won and we had 8 more years with her continuing the Obama/globalist agenda a dictatorship is where we'd arrive..
Myself, I hope Texas leaves the Union. I'm moving there the first month its declared. And would be ready to fight to defend it..
I am sick of the damn leeches, the damn scum and the sold out black base.. To hell with them all, this isn't the country I grew up in, its already a very pale imitation and getting worse by the day with Obama leading that treasonous charge. Either he goes and the dem party is forced to change its treason or else we have two choices- 1. Sink . 2. or civil war..
Dem party platform is treason. A fact.. That's why the Obama tyrant enjoys 99% support by them.

If he does this amnesty treason he should be arrested IMHO..
Just look back a few years to where he explained why he couldn't do it and now suddenly he says he can!
That's because he was told --we Republicans will not impeach nor shut down the government to force you to change..
Hell, they gave it to him on a damn silver platter by doing that.. the ffing cowards!!! -Tyr

“I will stand with the Muslims , The Audacity of Hope” page 261… Barak Obama-Traitor

Perianne
11-20-2014, 10:16 AM
A peaceful split or an armed civil war. I don't care either way. I am ready and willing to fight and die for my daughter's future.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Ship sunk, lifeboat full--what must one do to the hundreds of people attempt to overfill the lifeboat, thus sinking it too?
Obama is attempting to over fill.. he wants it all sunk... A fact..
He wants to weaken this nation MORE EVERYDAY AS HE SUPOSEDLY ONLY HAS TWO YEARS LEFT..
Most Americans have not a clue about his true agenda. I do... -Tyr

fj1200
11-20-2014, 10:39 AM
What's the solution?

Actual conservatism advanced by those who know what governing by conservative principles truly means. Education takes time and we've got about two years before the next test.

glockmail
11-20-2014, 10:54 AM
I look at war from the perspective of economics, and that is the main difference between the two factions.

Liberals (Democrats) believe that there is a limited pool of wealth; it's source is in commodities such as gold, silver, and farmland. In order to be rich you must take away from someone else. That was their justification for slavery, and is their current justification for punitive taxation of "the rich". They seek to "spread the wealth around".

Conservatives believe that wealth is, for all intents, limitless. Commodities themselves are useless unless you have the human imagination and skill to make them work for you. Hence the free human mind is our greatest resource.

Remember the big scam a few years ago when FedCo paid people money to destroy their old cars and buy new ones? Clunkers for cash or whatever? Liberals loved that because they don't see what is really happening economically. They took materials fashioned into useful products and destroyed them, thinking that the sale of new cars would boost the economy. They didn't see wealth being destroyed because the glass and metal were simply being recycled into new products. But the fact is, material built to make a useful product is created wealth, so wealth was destroyed. Any tiny economic benefit of a surge in car sales was nothing compared to the value of the useful products that were destroyed.

So war, economically, is the destruction of useful products along with the most important economic resource there is: human beings. Liberals see it as goverment spending, putting people to work, and is therefore an economic benefit.

glockmail
11-20-2014, 11:00 AM
Actual conservatism advanced by those who know what governing by conservative principles truly means. Education takes time and we've got about two years before the next test.
It won't happen. Liberals have taken over teaching and the popular culture. We have well over 50% on the public dole, in government jobs, or dependent on the government for their livelihood in a major way, so they are not likely vote to reduce it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2014, 11:00 AM

Scum in charge isn't giving any more tests. Its not business as usual and hasn't been for 6 years now...
What does it take for you and others to see the truth of that reality-- a sharp stick in the eye and Obama slapping you down with his other foot in your face? I mean such blindness this world has rarely ever seen!!!!
Bastard even refutes his own words--
does what he cried he could not do and still you people think its "just politics usual". Good grief!
The son of a communist bitch admitted it would be illegal to do but now says he can do it. Wake up.
Imperial Presidency heading into a full blown dictatorship and you act as if its just ordinary everyday politics!--Tyr

Drummond
11-20-2014, 11:39 AM

It may take you at least that long to meaningfully comprehend that which you purport to already support.

But you're apparently implying a 'business as usual' approach as one which is good enough for America (where everything just serenely carries on as it has ..). Which takes no account whatever for damage done to date, nor any likelihood of more.

This is a very strange attitude to take .. UNLESS .. you're actually content with Obama's Presidency ?

And .. why would that be ? H'm ?

It's as I've said. Regardless of what you claim for yourself, the TRUTH of your thinking keeps on emerging. You cannot escape it.

-- So -- why not just represent your viewpoint(s) with far greater honesty in future ?

gabosaurus
11-20-2014, 12:05 PM
What did the Founding Fathers believe about religious freedom in our country?
Let's go to Thomas Jefferson.

As to the invocation of Jefferson, we know that when he and James Madison first proposed the Virginia Statute on Religious Freedom (the frame and basis of the later First Amendment to the Constitution) in 1779, the preamble began, "Well aware that Almighty God hath created the mind free."
Patrick Henry and other devout Christians attempted to substitute the words "Jesus Christ" for "Almighty God" in this opening passage and were overwhelmingly voted down. This vote was interpreted by Jefferson to mean that Virginia's representatives wanted the law "to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahomedan, the Hindoo, and Infidel of every denomination."

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2007/01/jeffersons_quran.html

fj1200
11-20-2014, 12:17 PM
It won't happen. Liberals have taken over teaching and the popular culture. We have well over 50% on the public dole, in government jobs, or dependent on the government for their livelihood in a major way, so they are not likely vote to reduce it.

I'm talking about candidates taking the time to teach actual conservatism and why it's better as they are on the campaign trail. Teaching, winning, and implementing conservative views cures many ills by unleashing the private sector and creating jobs. And it's certainly helpful that the last six years have proven the opposite of conservatism is a failure, the question is can conservatives capitalize on it.

fj1200
11-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Scum in charge isn't giving any more tests. Its not business as usual and hasn't been for 6 years now...
What does it take for you and others to see the truth of that reality-- a sharp stick in the eye and Obama slapping you down with his other foot in your face? I mean such blindness this world has rarely ever seen!!!!
Bastard even refutes his own words--
does what he cried he could not do and still you people think its "just politics usual". Good grief!
The son of a communist bitch admitted it would be illegal to do but now says he can do it. Wake up.
Imperial Presidency heading into a full blown dictatorship and you act as if its just ordinary everyday politics!--Tyr

WTF are you even talking about? Do you not have the capacity to engage in a rational discussion? For Pete's sake we're talking about a solution to a problem that is larger than the current idiot in charge who will be gone in two years. Get a grip dude.

fj1200
11-20-2014, 12:22 PM
It may take you at least that long to meaningfully comprehend that which you purport to already support.

But you're apparently implying a 'business as usual' approach as one which is good enough for America (where everything just serenely carries on as it has ..). Which takes no account whatever for damage done to date, nor any likelihood of more.

This is a very strange attitude to take .. UNLESS .. you're actually content with Obama's Presidency ?

And .. why would that be ? H'm ?

It's as I've said. Regardless of what you claim for yourself, the TRUTH of your thinking keeps on emerging. You cannot escape it.

-- So -- why not just represent your viewpoint(s) with far greater honesty in future ?

WTF are you even talking about? Do you not have the capacity to engage in a rational discussion? For Pete's sake we're talking about a solution to a problem that is larger than the current idiot in charge who will be gone in two years. Get a grip dude.

My god, idiots with active imaginations like you two will be our downfall long before BO.

fj1200
11-20-2014, 12:36 PM

Oops, meant to add more. An add on to the Republican takeover of the Senate.

Governors: Big wins for Republicans (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/11/04/election-governors-democrats-republicans/18350515/)
On a good night for the GOP, fiscally conservative Republican governors in Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan and Maine held onto office despite strong challenges to their records of cost-slashing and fights with public employee unions.
Voters chose more than two-thirds of the nation's governors and handed Republicans wins in Arkansas, Maryland and Massachusetts, open seats that had been held by Democrats. Among Republican incumbents, only Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett lost reelection, to Democratic businessman Tom Wolf thanks to public anger over cuts to state education funding.

I believe that takes us to 31 governorships.

The Other GOP Wave: State Legislatures (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/11/11/the_other_gop_wave_state_legislatures__124626.html )
Last Tuesday, Republicans made historic gains in the nation’s state legislatures. The GOP now controls 68 (http://www.ncsl.org/blog/2014/11/06/republican-wave-capsizes-democrats.aspx) out of 98 partisan state legislative chambers -- the highest number (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/6/gop-touts-historic-numbers-of-republican-controlle/) in the history of the party. Republicans currently hold the governorship and both houses of the legislature in 23 states (http://www.ncsl.org/blog/2014/11/06/republican-wave-capsizes-democrats.aspx) (24 if Sean Parnell wins re-election in Alaska), while Democrats have that level of control in only seven (http://www.ncsl.org/blog/2014/11/06/republican-wave-capsizes-democrats.aspx).

glockmail
11-20-2014, 12:47 PM
I'm talking about candidates taking the time to teach actual conservatism and why it's better as they are on the campaign trail. Teaching, winning, and implementing conservative views cures many ills by unleashing the private sector and creating jobs. And it's certainly helpful that the last six years have proven the opposite of conservatism is a failure, the question is can conservatives capitalize on it.

I hear you, but the media is not going to help them teach the people who need it most. And the Democrat candidate is going to distort the message, and claim that the GOP wants to toss grandma in the street.

The game is rigged and I don't see any way to repair the damage that has been done without first a major disassembly.

glockmail
11-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Oops, meant to add more. An add on to the Republican takeover of the Senate.

Governors: Big wins for Republicans (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/11/04/election-governors-democrats-republicans/18350515/)

I believe that takes us to 31 governorships.

The Other GOP Wave: State Legislatures (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/11/11/the_other_gop_wave_state_legislatures__124626.html )

I agree, conservatives kicked-ass last week. And they did the same in 2010, another mid-term election. The reason was because a lot of the Democrat base is lazy and don't vote unless it is a presidential election.

But in 2012 the Democrats won. The reason for that was that the GOP fielded a moderate candidate and so conservatives stayed home.

fj1200
11-20-2014, 01:38 PM
I hear you, but the media is not going to help them teach the people who need it most. And the Democrat candidate is going to distort the message, and claim that the GOP wants to toss grandma in the street.

The game is rigged and I don't see any way to repair the damage that has been done without first a major disassembly.

Who cares about the media. Go around them.

I agree, conservatives kicked-ass last week. And they did the same in 2010, another mid-term election. The reason was because a lot of the Democrat base is lazy and don't vote unless it is a presidential election.

But in 2012 the Democrats won. The reason for that was that the GOP fielded a moderate candidate and so conservatives stayed home.

The game is rigged but the conservatives kicked ass... :confused: If conservatives stay home then it's our own damn fault. We need to nominate a candidate that is better at educating voters.

glockmail
11-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Who cares about the media. Go around them.So far that has proven to be impossible. The sheep get their news from the MSM or worse.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2014, 03:55 PM

Are you ffing crazy? You damn comment completely ignores what he has done to date and what the lying bastard will do the next two years!
You grasp on the reality of the damage down now and that which will be done is abysmal at best and moronic at the worst.
Good grief, I never expected you to be that blatantly foolish..
You still act as if he were just a lousy prez.. When he is deliberately destroying this nation and his actions are disasterious and have very lasting effects-- will take a good decade or even two to undo what the piece of shit has already done!!--Tyr

gabosaurus
11-20-2014, 03:58 PM
Are you ffing crazy? You damn comment completely ignores what he has done to date and what the lying bastard will do the next two years!
You grasp on the reality of the damage down now and that which will be done is abysmal at best and moronic at the worst.
You still act as if he were just a lousy prez.. When he is deliberately destroying this nation and his actions are disasterious and have very lasting effects-- will take a good decade or even two to undo what the piece of shit has already done!!--Tyr

I had the same thoughts in 2006. :cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2014, 07:06 PM
I had the same thoughts in 2006. :cool:

Mine is based upon facts and reality Gabby.

aboutime
11-20-2014, 08:35 PM
So far that has proven to be impossible. The sheep get their news from the MSM or worse.

How can anyone get around a media controlled by the President, and his political party?

glockmail
11-20-2014, 08:55 PM
How can anyone get around a media controlled by the President, and his political party? That's my point. Time to jump ship.

fj1200
11-20-2014, 10:21 PM
So far that has proven to be impossible. The sheep get their news from the MSM or worse.

Going back in time I give you 2014, 2010, 2004, 2000, 1994...

fj1200
11-20-2014, 10:25 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Last I checked we still hold elections in this country and that's how things change but nooooooo, we have to go with wacky theory #1 which is revolution and wacky theory #2 which is split the country into a red half and a blue half. :rolleyes: The lie of this...

Mine is based upon facts and reality Gabby.

... has never been more true. Get a grip.

tailfins
11-20-2014, 10:51 PM
Last I checked we still hold elections in this country and that's how things change but nooooooo, we have to go with wacky theory #1 which is revolution and wacky theory #2 which is split the country into a red half and a blue half. :rolleyes: The lie of this...

If you can import whatever number of votes you need, it's not a real election anymore.

fj1200
11-20-2014, 10:57 PM
If you can import whatever number of votes you need, it's not a real election anymore.

They haven't imported any votes... yet.

Jeff
11-21-2014, 12:57 AM
They haven't imported any votes... yet.

When you counties turning in 100% vote for one candidate or better yet 110% yea they have

glockmail
11-21-2014, 08:29 AM

Theory #2 isn't so whacky. Most folks would be happier living more free after a peaceful split.

fj1200
11-21-2014, 09:25 AM
When you counties turning in 100% vote for one candidate or better yet 110% yea they have

Link to 110%? Counties? Unlikely. Precincts at 100%? Happens frequently.

Theory #2 isn't so whacky. Most folks would be happier living more free after a peaceful split.

Still, it's kinda wacky.

Drummond
11-21-2014, 09:40 AM

If the Left can't deny Obama's record, then it stands to reason that they'll do the next best thing ... downplay it. Try and advance the 'life's following a normal pattern' rubbish ..

Sending the electorate effectively to sleep for the next couple of years, from their standpoint, would be no bad thing, either ...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2014, 09:50 AM

Frequently??? --give a link please.. Tyr

Still, it's kinda wacky.
So its whacky when you speak to me and I am ranting but when you speak to glockmail suddenly -it's only kinda whacky.-Tyr
A little consistency would do wonders for your integrity IMHO.. -Tyr

And your dismissal of the harm already done by the ffing bastard added to your apparent ignoring future harm he will do is evidence of either your ignorance, complacency or secret delight at his success IMHO.. For it shows no outrage, no anger at what he has done...
A tell my friend, a tell of your views not openly expressed . -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2014, 09:53 AM
If the Left can't deny Obama's record, then it stands to reason that they'll do the next best thing ... downplay it. Try and advance the 'life's following a normal pattern' rubbish ..

Sending the electorate effectively to sleep for the next couple of years, from their standpoint, would be no bad thing, either ...

Check fj's replies-its all about downplaying it!!
A major tell, at least for me it is. One can often see better a man's positions by that which he refuses to criticize , even abjectly ignores ,so that his presented views stand greater merit.. fj does that so very often. -Tyr

fj1200
11-21-2014, 09:59 AM
Frequently??? --give a link please.. Tyr

Sure.

http://bit.ly/1Fakjyv

I thought it would have happened in my county but alas none were found.

So its whacky when you speak to me and I am ranting but when you speak to glockmail suddenly -it's only kinda whacky.-Tyr
A little consistency would do wonders for your integrity IMHO.. -Tyr

His was kinda wacky. Yours? Full on wacky.

Happy now?

And your dismissal of the harm already done by the ffing bastard added to your apparent ignoring future harm he will do is evidence of either your ignorance, complacency or secret delight at his success IMHO.. For it shows no outrage, no anger at what he has done...
A tell my friend, a tell of your views not openly expressed . -Tyr

Yes, he sucks. I don't need to rant like a raving lunatic to make my point. It works for you though.

fj1200
11-21-2014, 10:01 AM
A major tell, at least for me it is. One can often see better a man's positions by that which he refuses to criticize , even abjectly ignores ,so that his presented views stand greater merit.. fj does that so very often. -Tyr

Where have I refused to criticize? BO sucks as does raving like a lunatic which completely obviates any intelligent point that might be made. But don't let me get in the way of your circle nor your active imaginations.

Drummond
11-21-2014, 10:12 AM

... which was basically my point, Tyr. We have a Leftie, here, determined to neutralise resistance to Obama's vandalism.

Drummond
11-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Where have I refused to criticize? BO sucks as does raving like a lunatic which completely obviates any intelligent point that might be made. But don't let me get in the way of your circle nor your active imaginations.

'BO sucks' ... as also, 'austerity sucks' ... eh ?

You want people to see you as a Conservative figure, since you think it adds to the credibility of whatever LEFTIE line you want to sneak past people. Nonetheless, you are downplaying matters where Obama is concerned, hoping to get people to think that America should sit idly by while Obama indulges in outrages throughout the remainder of his term.

More is involved, I suggest, than mere 'partisan disagreement'. The very future of your nation is at stake. But, 'never mind' ... to you, any such concerns are 'imaginings' ... eh ?

glockmail
11-21-2014, 10:34 AM
What's your solution?

fj1200
11-21-2014, 12:48 PM
... which was basically my point, Tyr. We have a Leftie, here, determined to neutralise resistance to Obama's vandalism.

I wonder to myself can you get even more stupid??? and then you make another post to confirm that yes, you can.

'BO sucks' ... as also, 'austerity sucks' ... eh ?

You want people to see you as a Conservative figure, since you think it adds to the credibility of whatever LEFTIE line you want to sneak past people. Nonetheless, you are downplaying matters where Obama is concerned, hoping to get people to think that America should sit idly by while Obama indulges in outrages throughout the remainder of his term.

More is involved, I suggest, than mere 'partisan disagreement'. The very future of your nation is at stake. But, 'never mind' ... to you, any such concerns are 'imaginings' ... eh ?

"Leftie lines" I'm trying to sneak past? Oh brother. Posters here are smart enough to know the difference. Except you and the knuckleheads of course; you guys are just friggin' stupid.

indago
11-21-2014, 03:23 PM
England wanted the colonies back, and was planning for war. In 1812 they invaded.

I am recalling a TV ad a few years back with British Actor Sir Robert Morely narrating. It was an ad for vacationers to come to England, and touting the virtues of Britain. At the end, he said, in his thick British accent: "Please come back! All is forgiven!"

indago
11-21-2014, 03:26 PM

"Under the relentless thrust of accelerating over-population and increasing over-organization, and by means of ever more effective methods of mind-manipulation, the democracies will change their nature; the quaint old forms—elections, parliaments, Supreme Courts and all the rest—will remain. The underlying substance will be a new kind of non-violent totalitarianism. All the traditional names, all the hallowed slogans will remain exactly what they were in the good old days. Democracy and freedom will be the theme of every broadcast and editorial—but Democracy and freedom in a strictly Pickwickian sense. Meanwhile the ruling oligarchy and its highly trained elite of soldiers, policemen, thought-manufacturers and mind-manipulators will quietly run the show as they see fit." — Aldous Huxley - Brave New World

Jeff
11-21-2014, 05:25 PM

Still, it's kinda wacky.

MY mistake Fj ( please excuse me I am under the weather ) it was precincts not counties and no I couldn't find the ones that had him getting more than 100% of the vote but yes I do remember it being a issue, what a did find was 5 pages of articles talking about voter fraud because of 99% or 100% votes in precincts, can it happen yes in so many different places , hardly.

Search results

Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 <wbr>Percent Of The Vote In ... (http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/election-fraud-obama-won-more-than-99-percent-of-the-vote-in-more-than-100-ohio-precincts)

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/<wbr>electio Cached (http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sA.h9XNyoA/RV=2/RE=1416637323/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2f98.139.21.31%2fsearch%2fsrpcache%3 fp%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmore%2bth an%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26ei%3dUTF-8%26fr%3dyfp-t-901-s%26fp%3d1%26u%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fcc.bingj.com%2fcache .aspx%3fq%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmo re%2bthan%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26d%3d45 74631183583175%26mkt%3den-US%26setlang%3den-US%26w%3dgsvs9uLram4gTS7O9zSXOh_gLJw7r8Pt%26icp%3d 1%26.intl%3dus%26sig%3dqy_BbWaEhjGV51eJJOvGFg--/RK=0/RS=qv_y2DCeBwAVQdZi8SdGqDgFKyU-)Barack Obama received more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio on election day. In fact, there were a substantial number of ...
Philadelphia voter fraud: Is it <wbr>possible that Barack Obama ... (http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/11/philadelphia_voter_fraud_is_it_possible_that_barac k_obama_won_100_percent.html)

www.slate.com/articles/news_and_<wbr>politics/politics/2012/... Cached (http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sA_B9XNyoA/RV=2/RE=1416637323/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2f98.139.21.31%2fsearch%2fsrpcache%3 fp%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmore%2bth an%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26ei%3dUTF-8%26fr%3dyfp-t-901-s%26fp%3d1%26u%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fcc.bingj.com%2fcache .aspx%3fq%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmo re%2bthan%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26d%3d47 89297939808610%26mkt%3den-US%26setlang%3den-US%26w%3dGwtJeFbxUL6B65_WoZuTrHpFa9zy-mCy%26icp%3d1%26.intl%3dus%26sig%3dGAYjoH_SE.rBTGh JfuNp7g--/RK=0/RS=p.oe2G.2tHlbliPm5kTsMA59bKY-)Nov 14, 2012 · ... that 59 Philadelphia precincts had registered ... about more than 100 precincts where Obama won at least 99 percent ... the black vote in Ohio.
Obama Got 99 Percent Of Vote In More <wbr>Than 100 Ohio Precincts ... (https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sA_R9XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTExa DV1NTZmBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1VJQzF fMQ--?qid=20121112142307AAC6oZj)

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=... Cached (http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sA_h9XNyoA/RV=2/RE=1416637323/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2f98.139.21.31%2fsearch%2fsrpcache%3 fp%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmore%2bth an%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26ei%3dUTF-8%26fr%3dyfp-t-901-s%26fp%3d1%26u%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fcc.bingj.com%2fcache .aspx%3fq%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmo re%2bthan%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26d%3d47 57089960004830%26mkt%3den-US%26setlang%3den-US%26w%3d5xynImO3iDtzRiADinCmhhGglTs7Xx6t%26icp%3d 1%26.intl%3dus%26sig%3dmF2JFa8vBKVqrKTETYDxjw--/RK=0/RS=WRIrrdKST7IXrDXiC7mXzxe6dXk-)Nov 12, 2012 · "Obama received more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in Cuyahoga ... Obama Got 99 Percent Of Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts ...
Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 <wbr>Percent Of The Vote In ... (http://www.infowars.com/fraud-obama-won-more-than-99-percent-of-the-vote-in-more-than-100-ohio-precincts-2/)

www.infowars.com/fraud- (http://www.infowars.com/fraud-)obama-won-more-<wbr>than-99-percent-of... Cached (http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sAACBXNyoA/RV=2/RE=1416637323/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2f98.139.21.31%2fsearch%2fsrpcache%3 fp%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmore%2bth an%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26ei%3dUTF-8%26fr%3dyfp-t-901-s%26fp%3d1%26u%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fcc.bingj.com%2fcache .aspx%3fq%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmo re%2bthan%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26d%3d49 74475439508195%26mkt%3den-US%26setlang%3den-US%26w%3d20QL1yGJHQfWIUEmzS0AQiL-AZRJQocq%26icp%3d1%26.intl%3dus%26sig%3dNI0gpO6DEb rElHKQMUH3qQ--/RK=0/RS=6AoTuHhRzo9LKDVbF0WVpQRVVPE-)But there were more than 100 precincts where this happened in the most important swing state in the nation. Maybe there is some rational explanation for the numbers ...
Voting Conspiracies - FactCheck.org (http://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/voting-conspiracies/)

www.factcheck.org/2013/01/ (http://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/)voting-<wbr>conspiracies Cached (http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sAAiBXNyoA/RV=2/RE=1416637323/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2f98.139.21.31%2fsearch%2fsrpcache%3 fp%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmore%2bth an%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26ei%3dUTF-8%26fr%3dyfp-t-901-s%26fp%3d1%26u%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fcc.bingj.com%2fcache .aspx%3fq%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmo re%2bthan%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26d%3d45 24088025023005%26mkt%3den-US%26setlang%3den-US%26w%3da2bG2LftVKMJUSnvjcqo7zy-U1Ipg1Ri%26icp%3d1%26.intl%3dus%26sig%3dOxmXFaYWBU phOBA9IA54Hg--/RK=0/RS=D2vFYioiHOblDar4UcEDbhFOJtw-)* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where ... 100% of the vote in any precinct in ... in Wood County by more than ...
In Some Philly and Cleveland Precincts <wbr>Obama Got 100% Of The Vote (http://lonelyconservative.com/2012/11/in-some-philly-and-cleveland-precincts-obama-got-100-of-the-vote/)

lonelyconservative.com/2012/11/in-some-<wbr>philly-and... Cached (http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sABCBXNyoA/RV=2/RE=1416637323/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2f98.139.21.31%2fsearch%2fsrpcache%3 fp%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmore%2bth an%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26ei%3dUTF-8%26fr%3dyfp-t-901-s%26fp%3d1%26u%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fcc.bingj.com%2fcache .aspx%3fq%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmo re%2bthan%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26d%3d48 71134263772579%26mkt%3den-US%26setlang%3den-US%26w%3dRNVIz4SMGZqnIqCR4TcgFVfQWR-uJ5j-%26icp%3d1%26.intl%3dus%26sig%3dfEGNGYZF988DblIUI1 8mgQ--/RK=0/RS=wHMT7XwwJ64tkAcrhe5y7wwoCbA-)Barack Obama received more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County, ... 100 Cleveland obama ohio percent Philadelphia precincts vote voter ...
More than 100 Ohio Precincts "Voted<wbr>" 99% for Obama - Stormfront (https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t925207/)

www.stormfront.org (http://www.stormfront.org) › News (https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f10/) › Newslinks & Articles (https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f12/)
... More than 100 Ohio Precincts "Voted" 99% for Obama. Great find! ... They needed to steal the vote in certain key states so that Obama could be reelected.
Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 <wbr>Percent Of The Vote In ... (http://investmentwatchblog.com/election-fraud-obama-won-more-than-99-percent-of-the-vote-in-more-than-100-ohio-precincts/)

investmentwatchblog.com/election-fraud-<wbr>obama-won-more... Cached (http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sAByBXNyoA/RV=2/RE=1416637323/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2f98.139.21.31%2fsearch%2fsrpcache%3 fp%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmore%2bth an%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26ei%3dUTF-8%26fr%3dyfp-t-901-s%26fp%3d1%26u%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fcc.bingj.com%2fcache .aspx%3fq%3dprecincts%2bi%2bohio%2bthat%2bhad%2bmo re%2bthan%2b100%2525%2bvote%2bfor%2bobama%26d%3d50 54258724474277%26mkt%3den-US%26setlang%3den-US%26w%3dY65fiuhpVXj6aVYWp_63-kMyKqNMFQx9%26icp%3d1%26.intl%3dus%26sig%3d2l8xI07 JfKA6KV4ooTzh4A--/RK=0/RS=hGQwTm.BHIlAL6Hwkjp_bt09Row-)by Michael Barack Obama received more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio on election day. In fact, there were a
Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 <wbr>Percent Of The Vote In ... (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2048333/pg1)

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/<wbr>message2048333/pg1Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts
Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The <wbr>Vote In More Than 100 ... (http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/1135065-obama-won-more-than-99-percent-vote-more-than-100-ohio-precincts.html)

forum.grasscity.com › Mind Over Matter (http://forum.grasscity.com/mind-over-matter/) › Politics (http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/)
Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts ... Perhaps if there were just one or two precincts where Obama got more than 99% of the .
1 2 (https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sADiBXNyoA?p=precincts+i +ohio+that+had+more+than+100%25+vote+for+obama&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901-s&fp=1&xargs=0&b=11&xa=6aU4UcUkAEmlgJdQAtQUWA--,1416694922) 3 (https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sADyBXNyoA?p=precincts+i +ohio+that+had+more+than+100%25+vote+for+obama&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901-s&fp=1&xargs=0&b=21&xa=ssm4hbfNCMBPBIG6fQThfw--,1416694922) 4 (https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sAECBXNyoA?p=precincts+i +ohio+that+had+more+than+100%25+vote+for+obama&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901-s&fp=1&xargs=0&b=31&xa=jvDRrBdCvRkWjYbRKiBSsA--,1416694922) 5 (https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sAESBXNyoA?p=precincts+i +ohio+that+had+more+than+100%25+vote+for+obama&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901-s&fp=1&xargs=0&b=41&xa=SlD0bwFdS3ooYjr9.cGZTw--,1416694922) Next (https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEV1gKu29Um9sAEiBXNyoA?p=precincts+i +ohio+that+had+more+than+100%25+vote+for+obama&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901-s&fp=1&xargs=0&b=11&xa=6aU4UcUkAEmlgJdQAtQUWA--,1416694922)

red states rule
11-21-2014, 06:03 PM
We are a deeply divided country, and few are happy with the current political climate. Liberals want total federal control of every aspect of our lives, and conservatives want the federal government to be reduced down to its Constitutional mandate, which would make it extremely small compared to its present size. This huge difference in political belief has always been part of the American political process, even during the Revolutionary period.

In 1792 Thomas Jefferson wrote to Paine: He was referring to folks like Alexander Hamilton.

The difference between then and now is that both sides had to get together for security reasons. England wanted the colonies back, and was planning for war. In 1812 they invaded.

I don't think both sides have to be united to achieve security anymore. So I'm suggesting that we make an official, peaceful break. Let the "blue" states have DC and all the government that they deserve, and let the "red" states form their own union.

Before you can find a solution you need to determine the problem

The problem is obvious

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc12509720141120014400.jpg

aboutime
11-21-2014, 09:29 PM
Before you can find a solution you need to determine the problem

The problem is obvious

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc12509720141120014400.jpg

red states... Ya know? The problem with that picture above is? It's a subliminal suggestion where Obama has his hand down OUR PANTS.

In today's language. To be more to the point. It show's Obama Jerking All of us Around!

fj1200
11-21-2014, 10:59 PM
MY mistake Fj ( please excuse me I am under the weather ) it was precincts not counties and no I couldn't find the ones that had him getting more than 100% of the vote but yes I do remember it being a issue, what a did find was 5 pages of articles talking about voter fraud because of 99% or 100% votes in precincts, can it happen yes in so many different places , hardly.

I'd heard things like more than 100%, not sure how it's even possible, but I've never seen any specifics but 100% of the vote to the Dem candidate in certain precincts is not uncommon and it didn't start in '08 either. What I'd like someone to do is set up a hidden camera outside of some polling places and count the people who walk in vs. the number of votes cast. That would be evidence of voter fraud. Just the vote count is not proof of fraud.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2014, 11:47 PM
I'd heard things like more than 100%, not sure how it's even possible, but I've never seen any specifics but 100% of the vote to the Dem candidate in certain precincts is not uncommon and it didn't start in '08 either. What I'd like someone to do is set up a hidden camera outside of some polling places and count the people who walk in vs. the number of votes cast. That would be evidence of voter fraud. Just the vote count is not proof of fraud.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=2216

October 10, 2008: Voter-Registration Fraud in Indiana (ACORN)

More than 2,000 voter registration forms filed in northern Indiana's Lake County by a liberal activist group this week have turned out to be bogus, election officials said Thursday. The group – the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN – already faces allegations of filing fraudulent voter registrations in Nevada and faces investigations in other states.

And in Lake County, home to the long-depressed steel town of Gary, the bipartisan Elections Board has stopped processing a stack of about 5,000 applications delivered just before the October 6 registration deadline after the first 2,100 turned out to be phony. (Source)

October 13, 2008: Voter-Registration Fraud in 13 States (ACORN)

The Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now has compiled an irrefutable record of voter registration fraud in recent elections. The non-profit is accused of submitting fraudulent voter registration applications in 13 states this election cycle. Seven of those states have already launched investigations into ACORN’s activities.

During the 2006 election cycle, ACORN submitted false applications to election officials in Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Washington.

Several of their organizers have already landed in jail. Seven ACORN workers were indicted for voter registration fraud in Washington last year for submitting nearly 3,400 fraudulent forms in King and Pierce County, which included applications for “Veronica Mars” and the deceased Army Ranger and NFL player Pat Tillman. Three of the workers eventually pled guilty and ACORN was ordered to pay a $25,000 settlement fee. (Source) and (Source)

November 4, 2008: Voter Fraud in Milwaukee (ACORN)

Investigators found after an eighteen-month probe that in 2004 there had been an “illegal organized attempt to influence the outcome of an election in the state of Wisconsin.” Among the problems it cited were ineligible voters casting ballots, felons not only voting but working at the polls, transient college students casting improper votes, and homeless voters possibly voting more than once.

Examples of incompetence included the fact that between 4,600 and 5,300 more ballots were cast than voters who were recorded as having shown up at the polls in Milwaukee. More than 1,300 registration cards filled out at the polls were declared “un-enterable” or invalid by election officials.

The report directly implicated the John Kerry campaign and allied get-out-the-vote organizations in widespread illegal voting committed by their campaign workers, many of whom came from out-of-state. The most common method they used was to abuse the state’s same-day voter registration law, which allowed anyone to show up at the polls, register and then cast a ballot. Local election officials who asked for proof of residence from these Kerry campaign staff members were often stymied when “other staff members who were registered voters vouched for them by corroborating their residency. More alarmingly, other staff members who were deputy registrars for this election simply registered these individuals as Milwaukee residents, bypassing Election officials altogether. The actions of the listed campaign and 527 staff members appear to be violations of State of Wisconsin law….”

The [Milwaukee Police Department’s Special Investigation Unit’s] report went on at length to detail how these paid, professional workers violated the law. Case #4 was an attorney who had lived in Washington, D.C., since 1999 but came to Wisconsin to help with the campaign and voted using an address in Milwaukee. Case #6 involved another attorney who was living in England before the 2004 election. After coming to work on the Kerry campaign in Milwaukee, the person registered and voted in the 2004 election using a Milwaukee address. The owner of that address was interviewed by investigators and “stated that #6′s sole purpose in coming to the state of Wisconsin was to work on the presidential campaign” and that the person returned to England after the election.

Investigators found that “two persons who had entered guilty pleas to misdemeanor charges of Election Fraud within one year of the November General Election also were employed as Election Inspectors” when voting took place on November 2, 2004. A total of eighteen convicted felons were sworn in as deputy registrars in 2004. Of the fifteen felons who listed a sponsoring organization, eight named ACORN as their sponsor.

The investigators believed that at least sixteen workers from all levels of the Kerry campaign and the two get out-the vote groups “committed felony crimes.” But no prosecutors chose to pursue them, the report noted.

The police report found that Milwaukee had no system to prevent felons, who are blocked from casting a ballot under Wisconsin law, from voting, due to the same-day registration system: It determined that at least 220 ineligible felons voted in 2004. Because it listed someone as ineligible only if it found an exact match between a voter and an ineligible felon, the report noted “there is a strong probability that the number of felons illegally voting in November 2004 is higher.”

Milwaukee police also remarked that the city has a sad history of abusing homeless voters, with the most famous incident being the “Smokes for Votes” scandal in which a Park Avenue heiress flew in from New York in 2000 to offer cigarettes to the homeless if they voted for Al Gore. (Source)

March 2009: Voter Fraud in Milwaukee

In February 2008, the Milwaukee [Wisconsin] Police Department's Special Investigation Unit released a stunning report that should silence skeptics who say vote fraud is not an issue in Wisconsin. The investigators found after an 18-month probe that in 2004 there had been an "illegal organized attempt to influence the outcome of an election in the state of Wisconsin."

Among the problems cited were ineligible voters casting ballots, felons not only voting but working at the polls, transient college students casting improper votes, and homeless voters possibly voting more than once. The report said the problem was compounded by incompetence resulting from abysmal record-keeping and inadequately trained poll workers.

One investigator, after examining Milwaukee's election system, was quoted as saying: "I know I voted in the election, but I can't be certain it counted."

Examples of incompetence included the fact that between 4,600 and 5,300 more ballots were cast than actual voters recorded as having shown up at the polls. Election officials declared more than 1,300 registration cards filled out at the polls were "un-enterable" or invalid....

The Milwaukee Police Department's report minced no words about what should be done to prevent future scandals: The state should end its policy of allowing people to show up at the polls on Election Day, register to vote and then immediately cast a ballot. (Source)

May 7, 2009: Voter-Registration Fraud in Nevada (ACORN)

Three members of ACORN in Nevada have been indicted for voter fraud. Along with those three members of ACORN, one of which was a regional director-type person, ACORN itself was indicted. The amount of fraudulent voter registrations for these three people is astronomical. The New York Times, hardly a conservative newspaper, reported out of 91,002 voter registration forms for Clark County, Nevada, only 23,186 turned out to be valid. That means barely over one out of four forms in a single county in Nevada was legitimate. (Source)

April 24, 2010: Voter Fraud in Wisconsin

Wisconsin's story shows how high the stakes are. Late in March, a 72-page bill was suddenly introduced and rushed forward with only abbreviated hearings. The bill would have given "nationally recognized" community organizing groups access to the state driver's license database to encourage voter turnout. After the infamous registration scandals involving ACORN in 2008, this was clearly a strange priority. Requests for an absentee ballot in a single election would also become permanent (without requiring a legitimate reason, such as infirmity), and the ballots would be automatically mailed out in future elections.

Coercion and chicanery are made much easier by the excessive use of absentee ballots. Most of the elections thrown out by courts—Miami, Florida's mayoral election in 1998, the East Chicago, Indiana's mayor's race in 2005—involved fraudulent absentee votes.

Three decades ago absentee and early ballots were only 5% of all votes cast nationwide. In 2008, they exceeded 25%. Wisconsin's bill would also have allowed voters to register on the Internet without supplying a signature—thus removing a valuable protection against identity theft and election fraud.

In 2004, John Kerry won Wisconsin over George W. Bush by 11,380 votes out of 2.5 million cast. After allegations of fraud surfaced, the Milwaukee police department's Special Investigative Unit conducted a probe. Its February 2008 report found that from 4,600 to 5,300 more votes were counted in Milwaukee than the number of voters recorded as having cast ballots. Absentee ballots were cast by people living elsewhere; ineligible felons not only voted but worked at the polls; transient college students cast improper votes; and homeless voters possibly voted more than once. Much of the problem resulted from Wisconsin's same-day voter law, which allows anyone to show up at the polls, register and then cast a ballot. ID requirements are minimal. The report found that in 2004 a total of 1,305 "same day" voters were invalid. The report was largely ignored, and just before the 2008 election the police department's Special Investigative Unit was ordered by superiors not to send anyone to polling places on Election Day.

The Milwaukee Police Department's report on the 2004 election concluded "the one thing that could eliminate a large percentage of the fraud" would be to end same-day registration. Today, eight other states have some form of Election Day voter registration: Idaho, Iowa, Maine, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina and Wyoming. Montana began Election Day voter registration in 2006, North Carolina in 2007, and Iowa in 2008.

But Wisconsin Sen. Russ Feingold, a Democrat, has introduced federal legislation to mandate same-day registration in every state, claiming the system has worked well in his state. Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York is readying a bill to override the election laws of all 50 states and require universal voter registration—which would automatically register anyone on key government lists. This is a move guaranteed to create duplicate registrations, register some illegal aliens, and sow confusion. (Source)

September 25, 2010: Voter-Registration Fraud in Texas

Two weeks ago the Harris County [Texas] voter registrar took [True The Vote's] work and the findings of his own investigation and handed them over to both the Texas Secretary of State’s office and the Harris County district attorney. Most of the findings focused on a group called Houston Votes, a voter registration group headed by Sean Caddle, who also worked for the Service Employees International Union before coming to Houston. Among the findings were that only 1,793 of the 25,000 registrations the group submitted appeared to be valid.

The other registrations included one of a woman who registered six times in the same day; registrations of non-citizens; so many applications from one Houston

The Dems are masters at this and get away with it. They've been doing it hard and heavy for a hundred years. -Tyr

Jeff
11-22-2014, 06:43 AM

If my memory is correct it was in Ohio and I am guessing the 100 plus % was when you started allowing the deceased to vote, but like I said I couldn't find a thing about it.

As for the 100 %, yes I agree with you but this amount after we just had 4 years of a president doing maybe the worst job in history?

fj1200
11-22-2014, 09:03 AM
The Dems are masters at this and get away with it. They've been doing it hard and heavy for a hundred years. -Tyr

Nice find.

If my memory is correct it was in Ohio and I am guessing the 100 plus % was when you started allowing the deceased to vote, but like I said I couldn't find a thing about it.

As for the 100 %, yes I agree with you but this amount after we just had 4 years of a president doing maybe the worst job in history?

Those voters don't care much for results but I agree we need to tighten up our voting process.