PDA

View Full Version : 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

red states rule
11-21-2014, 06:18 PM
The drip, drip, drip continues.

Up to 30,000 missing emails sent by former Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner have been recovered by the IRS inspector general, five months after they were deemed lost forever.

The U.S. Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) informed congressional staffers from several committees on Friday that the emails were found among hundreds of “disaster recovery tapes” that were used to back up the IRS email system.
“They just said it took them several weeks and some forensic effort to get these emails off these tapes,” a congressional aide told the Washington Examiner.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/30000-missing-emails-from-irs-lerner-recovered/article/2556522

aboutime
11-21-2014, 06:28 PM
Now, we have another problem HOUSTON. All of the tapes, and emails have been REDACTED. Per Instructions from Holder.

That should be the tag-line coming from the W/H on a Friday nite.

red states rule
11-21-2014, 06:31 PM
Now, we have another problem HOUSTON. All of the tapes, and emails have been REDACTED. Per Instructions from Holder.

That should be the tag-line coming from the W/H on a Friday nite.

Amazing how they were found after we were told they were "lost" forever

I suspect the person who found them and turned them in, may get an IRS audit, his/her phone tapped, and may get a dead fish left on his/her desk at the office

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2014, 07:32 PM
The drip, drip, drip continues.
So they get her and tie it to Obama too-they'll suppress that info sure as the ocean is wet..
They aren't ever going to give the ffing bastard what he deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tyr

What does it matter now,, the son of a bitch got his second term--that's what the damn cover up was about and he was neck deep in on it as well.
This guy should be rotting in prison right now but reality is nothing will be done to him..

Which reveals the true and absolute power of the globalists!!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Nothing but a civil war will save this nation, nothing!!--Tyr

Kathianne
11-22-2014, 12:33 AM
Amazing how they were found after we were told they were "lost" forever

I suspect the person who found them and turned them in, may get an IRS audit, his/her phone tapped, and may get a dead fish left on his/her desk at the office

I just got home from work and saw the 'found emails.' I was going to post with title, "Elections do matter."

The IRS knows it's going to have to provide answers, they are trying to get ahead of the wave. Problem for them is they are already about to be swamped.

PixieStix
11-22-2014, 12:45 AM
Nothing but a civil war will save this nation, nothing!!--Tyr

Our government has indeed gone to far. I am afraid you may be right, but I also have hope that we can save this nation before Obama and company takes it into oblivion

PixieStix
11-22-2014, 01:41 AM
"Well, I guess if you like your Constitution, you can't really keep your Constitution" ~Charles Krauthammer~

In response to Emperor Obama's proclamations and lies