PDA

View Full Version : Radical University of Berkeley

SassyLady
11-22-2014, 07:52 AM
idiots of Berkeley camps - apparently terrorists organizations such as Hamas and Isis are deserving of more respect than Israel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/19/first-he-waves-islamic-state-flag-on-berkeley-campus-then-he-switches-to-an-israel-flag-watch-and-compare-the-reactions/

red states rule
11-22-2014, 08:16 AM
This shows how screwed up these kids are when they leave their liberal bubble and emerge into the real world. Gabby must be so proud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHJ06bsSow

jimnyc
11-22-2014, 08:23 AM
merged threads. I logged on and it was the first 2 threads I read, and dejavu set in!

red states rule
11-22-2014, 08:29 AM
idiots of Berkeley camps - apparently terrorists organizations such as Hamas and Isis are deserving of more respect than Israel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/19/first-he-waves-islamic-state-flag-on-berkeley-campus-then-he-switches-to-an-israel-flag-watch-and-compare-the-reactions/

They are sad examples of the "education" these kids are getting

They may not be able to get useful employment, will be saddles with massive student loan debt - but they will be fully indoctrinated into modern day liberalsim

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-22-2014, 05:54 PM
This shows how screwed up these kids are when they leave their liberal bubble and emerge into the real world. Gabby must be so proud

ffkin maggots, that's what they are teaching those kids to be... every liberal professor should be deported to the M.E. that they support IMHO.
Another group that has justice coming someday.. I hope they get it with ABSOLUTELY no mercy..- :mad: -Tyr

red states rule
12-02-2014, 04:07 AM
ffkin maggots, that's what they are teaching those kids to be... every liberal professor should be deported to the M.E. that they support IMHO.
Another group that has justice coming someday.. I hope they get it with ABSOLUTELY no mercy..- :mad: -Tyr

And if memory serves my correctly, Gabby is a product of Berkeley which would explain alot

Funny how she has chosen not to chime in on this thread -or any of the other lefties we have here

Jeff
12-02-2014, 06:27 AM

Funny how not one male even resembled a man, Guess that is about right because I most certainly have seen a liberal with a set of Bags, unless of course it has breast to go along with them :laugh: And then it was just a loud mouth know it all, but I do give her credit for at least looking like a man :laugh:

red states rule
12-03-2014, 03:39 AM
Funny how not one male even resembled a man, Guess that is about right because I most certainly have seen a liberal with a set of Bags, unless of course it has breast to go along with them :laugh: And then it was just a loud mouth know it all, but I do give her credit for at least looking like a man :laugh:

You have to remember Jeff, in Liberalville men cannot look like men. No, in a liberal haven like Gabby's Berkeley a "real" man looks and acts like Micheal Kinsley

Perianne
12-03-2014, 04:00 AM
And if memory serves my correctly, Gabby is a product of Berkeley which would explain alot

Funny how she has chosen not to chime in on this thread -or any of the other lefties we have here

I'm chiming in. Oh, wait a minute. I am not a lefty.

Back to your regularly scheduled program. :)

red states rule
12-03-2014, 04:02 AM
I'm chiming in. Oh, wait a minute. I am not a lefty.

Back to your regularly scheduled program. :)

Given the fact your posts reflect you live in Realville - that would disprove any notion you are a lefty

aboutime
12-03-2014, 09:00 PM
This is the place gabby loves so much, and probably would brag about.

Yet. This is the very same place Jay Leno visited often to ask GRADUATES questions.

The people who walk past this man with the flags..are just what Leno proved long ago.

Like...the Astronomy Grad, with a Degree from Berkeley who told Leno.

"The Earth has TWELVE MOONS. One for each month!"

And, that same Grad student didn't know what the name of EARTH'S moon was????

Not a joke. I heard her myself about 10 years ago on Leno's show.

LongTermGuy
12-03-2014, 09:15 PM
*Stupid indoctrinated Brainwashed Leftist....that we see and read about every frigging day.....

Kathianne
12-03-2014, 10:41 PM
My first go round at universities after high school were a mish mash of apolitical, conservative, and liberal. It was in the later 70's and at all; I encountered protests, rallies for overthrowing the Shah of Iran.

What was weird about that, there was only two of the 4 schools I attended with more than .1 percent Iranian. Even at the two that probably made it to .3 if that, few of them were protesting, so where did those folks come from day in and day out?

Plants. They weren't of the student body. Both of the schools that had more than a student or two from Iran, didn't have the time available these folks were enjoying. Enrolled students wouldn't be able to give more than a class period or two. These folks were in the marches day in, day out. All day.

If that's what's going on at Berkeley, my guess is the same phenomena.

Sometimes it's just the environment the whacks are looking for.

Don't fall for that.

I'm not saying that Berkeley isn't a bastion of liberalism, it is. But not all that attend there are. I'm a graduate of several liberal universities, didn't make me one though.