PDA

View Full Version : So I'm driving home from work Thursday...

hjmick
11-22-2014, 08:19 PM
And I see this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/hjmc3rd/20141120_173944_zps4ad5f2c8.jpg

Does this make you feel that your packages are secure with FedEx?

LongTermGuy
11-22-2014, 08:38 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02089/FedEx_worker_caugh_2089925c.jpg

Jeff
11-23-2014, 10:52 PM
That's bad, both post. I remember I was delivering to a company right next to a UPS warehouse and one of the drivers left with the back door open ( on his brown straight job ) the guard caught him just outside the gate and he was fired on the spot, I don't believe UPS is any better than FedEX, its the morals in this country, there isn't any. Years ago people cared about what they did now a days its all about getting it done as quick and as cheap as possible.

red state
11-24-2014, 07:57 AM
That's bad, both post. I remember I was delivering to a company right next to a UPS warehouse and one of the drivers left with the back door open ( on his brown straight job ) the guard caught him just outside the gate and he was fired on the spot, I don't believe UPS is any better than FedEX, its the morals in this country, there isn't any. Years ago people cared about what they did now a days its all about getting it done as quick and as cheap as possible.

Today, there is no pride in one's job or how well one does their job............that is both the fault of the individual for caving in to society and the society we've allowed to manifest itself through liberalism and rhino-capitalism. I have many packages delivered to my house/business and all three carrier providers (the big three.....including the "FREE"). In fact, I get updated on deer they see and they are always GREAT in placing the packages in our vehicle when we are gone. I've even had them get out and check out my NEW man cave cuz they had seen its progress for some time now. It isn't hard to see that I've moved my deer, turkey and stuff cuz the BIG 2 are delivering at dark now with the time change and they can see that I've just about moved in for the Holidays now.

Still, there are some that are TERRIBLE and, as Jeff stated, should be fired on the spot!

glockmail
11-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Latch broke, secured it with what he had, got the job done. Isn't that the American way?

fj1200
11-24-2014, 09:06 AM
... rhino-capitalism.

:confused:

Jeff
11-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Latch broke, secured it with what he had, got the job done. Isn't that the American way?

Good enough to get it back to the terminal, but you would be surprised at how strict some of these companies where, at one time that driver would of been required to call the terminal and either get permission to travel this way or more likley have a mechanic come out to fix it.

glockmail
11-24-2014, 09:24 AM
Good enough to get it back to the terminal, but you would be surprised at how strict some of these companies where, at one time that driver would of been required to call the terminal and either get permission to travel this way or more likley have a mechanic come out to fix it.Yes the union mentality. Not my job so stop immediately and call someone who meets that job description exactly. Meanwhile the entire assembly line is shut down.

Not in my world. I carry rope, duct tape, a raincoat, flashlight, tools, and a change of clothes in the back of my Jeep.

fj1200
11-24-2014, 09:35 AM
Good enough to get it back to the terminal, but you would be surprised at how strict some of these companies where, at one time that driver would of been required to call the terminal and either get permission to travel this way or more likley have a mechanic come out to fix it.

Yes the union mentality.

FedEx is famously non-union.