PDA

View Full Version : `Mr President: This Is How You Fight Islamic Terrorists...............`

LongTermGuy
11-23-2014, 03:41 PM
`Obama could learn a few things from the British`

*Desert warfare as it was meant to be...............`

`SAS quad bike squads kill up to 8 jihadis each day... as allies prepare to wipe IS off the map: Daring raids by UK Special Forces leave 200 enemy dead in just four weeks `

"SAS troops with sniper rifles and heavy machine guns have killed hundreds of Islamic State extremists in a series of deadly quad-bike ambushes inside Iraq."

"The troops are equipped with quad bikes – four-wheeled all-terrain vehicles that can have machine guns bolted on to a frame. They then seek out IS units and attack the terrorists using the element of surprise and under the cover of darkness."

"An SAS source said: ‘Our tactics are putting the fear of God into IS as they don’t know where we’re going to strike next and there’s frankly nothing they can do to stop us."

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/22/2369434900000578-2845668-image-62_1416692378972.jpg*DRONES PATROL IRAQ TO SEEK OUT TARGETS: Drone operators study footage of the terrorists’ positions which are then relayed to SAS commanders at their secret base so they can plan missions

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/22/2369416C00000578-2845668-image-64_1416692542072.jpg
`IS PICKED OFF IN GUERILLA-STYLE RAIDS: Using precision sniper rifles, machine guns a`nd surprise tactics, the SAS take out their IS targets before disappearing back into the desert

More.........................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845668/SAS-quad-bike-squads-kill-8-jihadis-day-allies-prepare-wipe-map-Daring-raids-UK-Special-Forces-leave-200-enemy-dead-just-four-weeks.html

Jeff
11-23-2014, 03:52 PM
All Obama has to do is give our guys the go ahead to do what EVER they need to do to stop all this terrorist BS, our troops are the finest in the world and if allowed to do what they where trained to do ball game over !!

LongTermGuy
11-23-2014, 04:11 PM
`Was thinking about this old show....but add snipers....`:coffee:

The Rat Patrol.....Killing Islamic terrorists rats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcbifYqpGc

Jeff
11-23-2014, 04:15 PM
`Was thinking about this old show....but add snipers....`:coffee:

The Rat Patrol.....Killing Islamic terrorists rats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcbifYqpGc

I remember that show :thumb: back in the day it was my favorite TV show, hell I was a little kid, I had all the toys from the show and even had a lunch box with Rat Patrol on it !!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-23-2014, 05:27 PM

`SAS quad bike squads kill up to 8 jihadis each day... as allies prepare to wipe IS off the map: Daring raids by UK Special Forces leave 200 enemy dead in just four weeks `

"SAS troops with sniper rifles and heavy machine guns have killed hundreds of Islamic State extremists in a series of deadly quad-bike ambushes inside Iraq."

"The troops are equipped with quad bikes – four-wheeled all-terrain vehicles that can have machine guns bolted on to a frame. They then seek out IS units and attack the terrorists using the element of surprise and under the cover of darkness."

"An SAS source said: ‘Our tactics are putting the fear of God into IS as they don’t know where we’re going to strike next and there’s frankly nothing they can do to stop us."

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/22/2369434900000578-2845668-image-62_1416692378972.jpg*DRONES PATROL IRAQ TO SEEK OUT TARGETS: Drone operators study footage of the terrorists’ positions which are then relayed to SAS commanders at their secret base so they can plan missions

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/22/2369416C00000578-2845668-image-64_1416692542072.jpg
`IS PICKED OFF IN GUERILLA-STYLE RAIDS: Using precision sniper rifles, machine guns a`nd surprise tactics, the SAS take out their IS targets before disappearing back into the desert

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845668/SAS-quad-bike-squads-kill-8-jihadis-day-allies-prepare-wipe-map-Daring-raids-UK-Special-Forces-leave-200-enemy-dead-just-four-weeks.html

The damn bambastard doesn't not want the ISIS TOTALLY DEFEATED/DESTROYED. He is allied with the muslims and wants the Caliphate to be born. With ISIS to be fought he can hit other groups that he does not like, opposing muslim groups over there. Don't believe him when he claims other groups are offshoots of Al-QAEDA are to be hit. He is using our military to hit those groups not down with the Caliphate plan. The one his group of muslim scum are all for..--Tyr

gabosaurus
11-23-2014, 07:59 PM
The damn bambastard doesn't not want the ISIS TOTALLY DEFEATED/DESTROYED. He is allied with the muslims and wants the Caliphate to be born. With ISIS to be fought he can hit other groups that he does not like, opposing muslim groups over there. Don't believe him when he claims other groups are offshoots of Al-QAEDA are to be hit. He is using our military to hit those groups not down with the Caliphate plan. The one his group of muslim scum are all for..--Tyr

By the same logic, Dubya never wanted bin Laden captured. Because without bin Laden on the loose, Dubya doesn't have the mythical bogeyman for his alleged "war on terror."

Jeff
11-23-2014, 10:39 PM
By the same logic, Dubya never wanted bin Laden captured. Because without bin Laden on the loose, Dubya doesn't have the mythical bogeyman for his alleged "war on terror."

OK well Obama got Bin Laden, so if what you say is true then why are folks still getting there heads cut off ?

Drummond
11-24-2014, 08:17 AM

I appreciated seeing this one !

Forgive me for being a British cheerleader in this post (.. though I think, understandably !) .. but, once we get stuck into a mission objective, we don't let go of it .. a bit like a rottweiler, we just don't quit until we achieve success.

And of course, we don't have politicians with agendas working covertly against our forces ... !!

There is also an aspect to the British military which, if you'll forgive this, I regard as being a superior trait ... greater stoicism in battles and campaigns. The British training produces a more 'machine-like' fighting machine. Which is all to the good. When you face any enemy which would seek to put a dent in your morale, this is surely far harder to do when that enemy sees it's fighting one with machinelike discipline.

I've always preferred that to being 'gung ho'. A 'machine' dedication to mission success lends itself to a ruthlessness which no enemy can exploit.

red state
11-24-2014, 08:41 AM
OK well Obama got Bin Laden, so if what you say is true then why are folks still getting there heads cut off ?

Spot on Jeff!!!....the ignorant will never catch on to this FACT.

As for "dubya", I didn't care for him much at all although voted for him both terms (FORCED to vote the better of two evils) BUT he is MUCH better than B.O. and as much as I was disappointed in "dubya", I'd vote for him 100 times over to that muSLUM, big-eared, pencil necked SCUM we currently have in OUR White House. B.O. capitalized on "Dubya's" hunt/plan to get OBL and B.O. hasn't done anything different than Bush before or since the death of OBL (other than mess everything up and overturn all the good "Dubya" actually got done to keep terrorism from spreading. Of course, the libs are OK with a warmongering president so long as that president is cut from the same cloth (outhouse rag). At least (real) Conservatives [REAL AMERICANS] call FOUL when a president of either party stumps on the CONSTITUTION or pour gas on so-called racial issues. Giuliani is such a guy that I consider a REAL American with open eyes. He's outspoken and sees things for the way they are......like his views on black on black crimes and how our poor excuse for a president who seem to stick his nose where it doesn't belong with absolutely NO info on said situation.

Still, I hope to see the kind of leadership we need so that we never again have to put up with an OBL, B.O. or "DUBYA" and that leadership will do much to put the HURT on our enemy HERE on US soil...........which is liberalism and their open border policies/agendas. I hope to one day see the terrorism from muSLUMs, liberal/anti-American scum and border invaders put to an end so that the USA can once again show the world what a Nation founded and led by REAL Christian/Conservative/Americans can do when all the pukes are put where they belong.

You IGNORANT and hateful PUKE............why don't you actually read or listen to what someone like Jeff has to say instead of writing and re-writing the vile stupidity that you always write about "DUBYA" when B.O. has proven to be a 'dubya' on steroids?!

red state
11-24-2014, 08:53 AM
I appreciated seeing this one !

Forgive me for being a British cheerleader in this post (.. though I think, understandably !) .. but, once we get stuck into a mission objective, we don't let go of it .. a bit like a rottweiler, we just don't quit until we achieve success.

And of course, we don't have politicians with agendas working covertly against our forces ... !!

There is also an aspect to the British military which, if you'll forgive this, I regard as being a superior trait ... greater stoicism in battles and campaigns. The British training produces a more 'machine-like' fighting machine. Which is all to the good. When you face any enemy which would seek to put a dent in your morale, this is surely far harder to do when that enemy sees it's fighting one with machinelike discipline.

I've always preferred that to being 'gung ho'. A 'machine' dedication to mission success lends itself to a ruthlessness which no enemy can exploit.

Still, a "MACHINE" can not truly think for itself and, as we saw in the Revolutionary war, the GUNG HO factor is hard to beat when PRIDE, ZEAL and SURVIVAL is within the HEART of a soldier......or athlete. I realize that the athletes of the USSR were pretty much trained since birth and they put PRO athletes against our younger athletes who PROUDLY wore the stars and strips and, in my opinion, still had the advantage in many ways over those who were (with machine-like gaze) programmed and forced to compete.....................OR FIGHT. I'm not saying that the Brits are without pride or any of the other traits that US soldiers have but the over all attitude (as you have suggested) is different. I'll take the SPIRIT that freed us and has kept the entire world FREE and that is the SPIRIT and not the MACHINE that has always been within the 'GUNG HOism' of the US military.

Great post, however and I do see your point of view........and appreciate having a cheerleader across the big pond.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-24-2014, 09:04 AM
As long as this nation is not under Sharia law and muslim control it is viewed to be the enemy of Islam. Their awkward unexplainable position of being weaker than us presents a huge problem for them since their Allah is supposedly all powerful and thus why does not this Allah(Satan really) give them brutal authority over us-allowing them to destroy all that do not convert???!!
We have better weapons, better ideas and far better men!!
That reality bite them right in their stinking asses. :laugh:
So the employ stealth, deception and cultivate dumbass allies-"American appeaser"s (pieces of shit), dems/libs/leftists--in order to compensate.
Anything to win, no matter how low, vile, savage and barbaric. That's how the stinking scum play.
While the American populace is led deeper into blindness by our own government(another muslim ally)..
Truth is unless we force them all out of this nation we will eventually be conquered because one can not win a war by not fighting back-and that's our policy here within this nation. One can not win a war one refuses to admit exists and here inside our nation is were the stealth war is now being waged.
The stinking muslims allied with the pieces of shit dems/libs/leftists here. Fact....
The brutal fact is that every muslim alive is our enemy.. Why?
Because the Koran commands it and the ultimate mission is to destroy Israel first- then us next.
That's the reality and if they win--the Nazi concentration camps would be heaven when compared to what those savages would do to our women and children.
America had damn well best wake up to this looming reality. Iran gets nukes, the stinking muslims takeover Britain --we will suffer mightily and possibly even perish as a nation.
Once nukes fall into their hands under a muslim Caliphate its going to be war!!!!
War can not be prevented when the enemy is hell-bent on making it.
They will be as soon as they get a few nukes--maybe a couple dozen. Nukes and faith in Allah granting victory will cause WW3.
Obama is in on it and helping them. A fact!!
Iran will get nukes-the only fly in the ointment is ISRAEL and actions it may take to stop Iran nuking up.
Obama has our people spying on ISRAEL HARDER THAN ANYBODY ELSE.
He wants to be able to warn Iran when Israel attacks, to give them advance notice so they can stop it.
He is nothing but a traitor to this nation........I'll bet my life on it against a damn dime!!!

Remember this!!! His own words....
“I will stand with the Muslims , The Audacity of Hope” page 261… Barak Obama-Traitor
- Tyr

jimnyc
11-24-2014, 11:53 AM

Can you show the many times where GWB worked with terrorists or their supporters? Obama HAS done this with horrid results. I would rather deal with someone who is stringent with his decisions and beliefs, not some schmuck who lets mass murderers run free and cheer.

The war in Iraq was happening regardless of the OBL crap, and you're just using it as an excuse to bellyache about your obsession.

And also amazing that folks can complain about how GWB gave up on the war on terror and used troops in Iraq instead and bailed on Afghanistan and that mission, and later claim he continued to use things as a bogeyman. You sound a little confused, and this happens when you drop all logic and facts in an attempt to once again avoid subjects and fall back on "bush did it".

Drummond
11-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Still, a "MACHINE" can not truly think for itself and, as we saw in the Revolutionary war, the GUNG HO factor is hard to beat when PRIDE, ZEAL and SURVIVAL is within the HEART of a soldier......or athlete. I realize that the athletes of the USSR were pretty much trained since birth and they put PRO athletes against our younger athletes who PROUDLY wore the stars and strips and, in my opinion, still had the advantage in many ways over those who were (with machine-like gaze) programmed and forced to compete.....................OR FIGHT. I'm not saying that the Brits are without pride or any of the other traits that US soldiers have but the over all attitude (as you have suggested) is different. I'll take the SPIRIT that freed us and has kept the entire world FREE and that is the SPIRIT and not the MACHINE that has always been within the 'GUNG HOism' of the US military.

Great post, however and I do see your point of view........and appreciate having a cheerleader across the big pond.

Fair enough. Some good points.

I'd just say to this that your enemy would see your spirit as something to be combatted, to be fought down. Show that as a chief driving force, and the enemy will fight harder to overcome it. But when you fight a machine, you have to just content yourself with a 'force v force' scenario (tactical considerations notwithstanding).

It probably surprised ISIS to learn that beheading hostages didn't have a deterrent effect against American bombing runs, as they'd hoped for [though admittedly they tried it against Brits, too]. I seriously suggest that ISIS thought they could recreate a 'Vietnam' factor, where the American public wanted a end to that conflict (.. that, also the hope of war-weariness more generally being expanded on to additionally break morale).

red state
11-24-2014, 10:08 PM
Fair enough. Some good points.

I'd just say to this that your enemy would see your spirit as something to be combatted, to be fought down. Show that as a chief driving force, and the enemy will fight harder to overcome it. But when you fight a machine, you have to just content yourself with a 'force v force' scenario (tactical considerations notwithstanding).

It probably surprised ISIS to learn that beheading hostages didn't have a deterrent effect against American bombing runs, as they'd hoped for [though admittedly they tried it against Brits, too]. I seriously suggest that ISIS thought they could recreate a 'Vietnam' factor, where the American public wanted a end to that conflict (.. that, also the hope of war-weariness more generally being expanded on to additionally break morale).

Yes, but you must remember (since you brought up the Vietnam War) that it was the liberals who wanted to end our "crimes" against the Vietnamese and that war......REAL Americans wanted to win it and not because of oil or anything other than FREE an oppressed people and to stop the spread of communism......at least the average JOE thought that was the plan.