nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Story Highlights
• Medical examiner confirms body is that of Jessie Davis
• FBI searches woman's home, bags of items removed, neighbor says
• Father of Davis' boy, policeman Bobby Cutts Jr., faces 2 murder counts
• CNN source says Cutts led police to the body

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/24/missing.woman/index.html

Every aspect of this makes me sick. The guy was a cop, he was supposed to protect people from this. He killed the woman carrying HIS baby, I dont see how anyone could do that. That is two innocent lifes there. Then he leaves his two year old son in the house alone with a dirty diaper for a long period of time and apperantly killed her infront of the 2 year old. The child said mommy was crying and broke the table and wrapped in a comforter. I dont really wish harm on a lot of people but this piece of shit needs to be tortured slowly and painfully over an extended peried of time and then killed. At the very lease I hope he gets the death penalty, but he probably wont the way our society is now days.
It also reminds me of the Lacy Pererson case. There are a couple major differences. One is the guy was black and the woman was white next they wernt married and there was already another child and last she wasn't found in the ocean. But then again it is really simular. Again I dont see how someone could do that to a woman at all, let alone one carrying his baby. I tear up every time I think about it.

Gunny
06-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Story Highlights
• Medical examiner confirms body is that of Jessie Davis
• FBI searches woman's home, bags of items removed, neighbor says

Every aspect of this makes me sick. The guy was a cop, he was supposed to protect people from this. He killed the woman carrying HIS baby, I dont see how anyone could do that. That is two innocent lifes there. Then he leaves his two year old son in the house alone with a dirty diaper for a long period of time and apperantly killed her infront of the 2 year old. The child said mommy was crying and broke the table and wrapped in a comforter. I dont really wish harm on a lot of people but this piece of shit needs to be tortured slowly and painfully over an extended peried of time and then killed. At the very lease I hope he gets the death penalty, but he probably wont the way our society is now days.
It also reminds me of the Lacy Pererson case. There are a couple major differences. One is the guy was black and the woman was white next they wernt married and there was already another child and last she wasn't found in the ocean. But then again it is really simular. Again I dont see how someone could do that to a woman at all, let alone one carrying his baby. I tear up every time I think about it.

If he hadn't killed the woman, it's done legally every day and called abortion.

nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 06:53 PM
If he hadn't killed the woman, it's done legally every day and called abortion.

Abortion isn't done at 9 months.

glockmail
06-24-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm wondering how long it will be before her boyfriend plays the race card.
No doubt in my mind the philandering bastard did it.

nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 11:29 PM

Story Highlights• Myisha Ferrell is charged with obstruction of justice; arraignment is Monday
• FBI searches a woman's home, bags of items removed, neighbor says

This POS probably wont get the Death Penalty because he cooperated. This is the type of crime that it was created for! He even looks like a punk if you look at his mug shot.

nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 11:30 PM

I don't see how he can apply the race card? he admitted to it obviously by leading the police to her body. The you have thos other POS woman who helped cover this up. There are some really heartless pieces of shit out there. I hope this guy gets gang banged in prison then killed.