PDA

View Full Version : House Intel Committee releases report on Benghazi

gabosaurus
11-24-2014, 03:28 PM
Of course, this is a committee initiated and led by Republicans:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/house-intel-committees-benghazi-report-concludes-no-intelligence-failure/

jimnyc
11-24-2014, 03:40 PM

http://www.mediaite.com/online/house-intel-committees-benghazi-report-concludes-no-intelligence-failure/

I think most would agree that the intelligence wasn't the main issue with Benghazi - but rather not enough security, and of course the amount of bullshit coming from the mouths within the WH after the fact. Most complained about the State Department, of which this didn't do anything to absolve them. While this covers a lot from the CIA, I don't see Jack Shit showing that the WH acted and responded properly. That Susan Rice acted, responded and spoke the facts. It shows that talking points WERE changed when we were told they weren't. It shows they DID need assistance. Hell, I don't see an awful lot here helping anyone, other than the CIA a tad, but only confirms what many said all along about Rice and her words, and whether words were changed and whether or not the state department acted properly. But thanks for posting this!!

Finding #3: State Department security personnel, resources, and equipment were unable to counter the terrorist threat that day, and they required CIA assistance.

Which we knew of course.

Many also complained of Rice's words in the immediate aftermath.

Finding #11: Ambassador Rice’s September 16 public statements about the existence of a protest, as well as some of the underlying intelligence reports, proved to be inaccurate.

And changes in talking points.

Finding #12: Deputy CIA Director Michael Morell made significant changes to the talking points.

stephanie
11-24-2014, 08:19 PM
Obama won Lie of the Year with Politifact on ObamaCare. Yet these people are still making excuse for him and spinning the heck out of this Report. It's shameful that they think the people didn't find him lying, covering up, etc with Benghazi, the Irs, ObamaCare, sent 200 armed agents to a citizen ranchers home to try and STEAL his land, and so much more..... then why did they VOTE out his party from first he House then the Senate. Really gabby.

gabosaurus
11-24-2014, 08:23 PM
Welcome back, Stephanie. I have missed your bristling responses heavy in one-sided rhetoric but essentially devoid of factual evidence. :cheers2:

CSM
11-25-2014, 06:07 AM
Welcome back, Stephanie. I have missed your bristling responses heavy in one-sided rhetoric but essentially devoid of factual evidence. :cheers2:

Wow, Gabs just described every one of her posts quite accurately...amazing!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-25-2014, 09:46 PM

^^^^ Of course, that's the only way to get to the truth. The dems lie about 80% of the time , the rest they are either sleeping, stealing or kissing ass to get votes. :laugh:-Tyr

stephanie
11-26-2014, 02:07 AM

And it looks like I can still spank you into speaking gibberish. Just admit I'm right and you won't come out sputtering out a post that is essentially devoid of reality or facts. :happy0100: