PDA

View Full Version : Brown's father - "burn this bitch down"

jimnyc
11-25-2014, 12:22 PM
This is deserving of it's own thread. It shows the mentality of some there and why the violence broke out and why businesses were destroyed. :shaking my fat ugly head smiley:

--------

Michael Brown's Stepfather Urged Protesters To "Burn This Bitch Down" After Grand Jury Announcement

Michael Brown’s stepfather last night repeatedly urged protesters to “Burn this bitch down” after a prosecutor announced that no criminal charges would be filed against the Ferguson, Missouri police officer who killed the unarmed teenager.

Louis Head, an ex-con who is married to Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, was with McSpadden outside the Ferguson Police Department headquarters Monday evening as prosecutor Robert McCulloch disclosed that a grand jury declined to vote an indictment against Officer Darren Wilson in the August 9 shooting.

After consoling a weeping McSpadden, the 38-year-old Head--who was standing atop a platform in the middle of the agitated crowd of several hundred protesters--began screaming “Burn this bitch down!" He did this at least ten times, and at one point yelled for a microphone so that he could broadcast his message beyond the range of his unamplified voice.

While trying to incite the crowd, Head (pictured above) was wearing a commemorative t-shirt with the words “I Am Mike Brown” and a beanie, both of which bore a silkscreened photo of Brown in his high school cap and gown.

In the days preceding the grand jury announcement, McSpadden and Michael Brown, Sr. issued statements calling for peaceful protests in the wake of the panel's decision. Head, however, counseled arson. After a night of chaos and rioting in Ferguson, at least 10 businesses and two police cars were destroyed or damaged by fire, and 61 individuals were arrested.

Head is an ex-convict whose rap sheet includes two felony narcotics convictions, according to state records. He pleaded guilty in 1997 to a marijuana distribution charge and was put in a shock incarceration program and placed on probation for five years. After violating probation, Head’s release was revoked and he was remanded to state prison.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/ferguson/burn-this-bitch-down-879056

tailfins
11-25-2014, 12:36 PM
This is deserving of it's own thread. It shows the mentality of some there and why the violence broke out and why businesses were destroyed. :shaking my fat ugly head smiley:

--------

Michael Brown's Stepfather Urged Protesters To "Burn This Bitch Down" After Grand Jury Announcement

Michael Brown’s stepfather last night repeatedly urged protesters to “Burn this bitch down” after a prosecutor announced that no criminal charges would be filed against the Ferguson, Missouri police officer who killed the unarmed teenager.

Louis Head, an ex-con who is married to Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, was with McSpadden outside the Ferguson Police Department headquarters Monday evening as prosecutor Robert McCulloch disclosed that a grand jury declined to vote an indictment against Officer Darren Wilson in the August 9 shooting.

After consoling a weeping McSpadden, the 38-year-old Head--who was standing atop a platform in the middle of the agitated crowd of several hundred protesters--began screaming “Burn this bitch down!" He did this at least ten times, and at one point yelled for a microphone so that he could broadcast his message beyond the range of his unamplified voice.

While trying to incite the crowd, Head (pictured above) was wearing a commemorative t-shirt with the words “I Am Mike Brown” and a beanie, both of which bore a silkscreened photo of Brown in his high school cap and gown.

In the days preceding the grand jury announcement, McSpadden and Michael Brown, Sr. issued statements calling for peaceful protests in the wake of the panel's decision. Head, however, counseled arson. After a night of chaos and rioting in Ferguson, at least 10 businesses and two police cars were destroyed or damaged by fire, and 61 individuals were arrested.

Head is an ex-convict whose rap sheet includes two felony narcotics convictions, according to state records. He pleaded guilty in 1997 to a marijuana distribution charge and was put in a shock incarceration program and placed on probation for five years. After violating probation, Head’s release was revoked and he was remanded to state prison.

I DEMAND justice! Arrest Louis Head.

Mighty10th
11-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Like father like son......no doubt his father was a hoodlum too.....good riddance to his thug son!

jimnyc
11-25-2014, 01:17 PM
Like father like son......no doubt his father was a hoodlum too.....good riddance to his thug son!

Good to see that you returned. :thumb:

I think I am guilty of titling this thread wrong, as this was his stepfather and not his blood. Nonetheless, he is married to his mother and they are getting all of the attention. These actions easily instigates the crowd into a frenzy. And what a coincidence, like 10 businesses were burned to the ground last night. And the bad news for the idiots? Almost all of them belonged to minorities from the community.

Mighty10th
11-25-2014, 01:25 PM
Good to see that you returned. :thumb:

I think I am guilty of titling this thread wrong, as this was his stepfather and not his blood. Nonetheless, he is married to his mother and they are getting all of the attention. These actions easily instigates the crowd into a frenzy. And what a coincidence, like 10 businesses were burned to the ground last night. And the bad news for the idiots? Almost all of them belonged to minorities from the community.

Ive been lurking...just not posting. I thought his father was the one calling for no violence but I read that same statement too......doesn't surprise me they were a broken family. Just another thug criminal gone as far as I can see...

jimnyc
11-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Ive been lurking...just not posting. I thought his father was the one calling for no violence but I read that same statement too......doesn't surprise me they were a broken family. Just another thug criminal gone as far as I can see...

I've been doing a LOT of reading since the announcement last evening. There are TONS of people out there still talking about how he was shot in the back!! I mean, they are literally not even reading/watching the news, or are willfully ignorant. It seems like the majority of the people I am reading complaints from truly have their facts wrong. I think a lot of them are just ignoring the facts, as then they wouldn't have reason to protest or instagram or facebook or blog... or be violent. I really don't see a single one of them discussing anything at all about any responsibility Michael Brown may have had in this. Many think he's another kid walking down the road with an iced tea and skittles and all smiles.

Mighty10th
11-25-2014, 01:55 PM
I've been doing a LOT of reading since the announcement last evening. There are TONS of people out there still talking about how he was shot in the back!! I mean, they are literally not even reading/watching the news, or are willfully ignorant. It seems like the majority of the people I am reading complaints from truly have their facts wrong. I think a lot of them are just ignoring the facts, as then they wouldn't have reason to protest or instagram or facebook or blog... or be violent. I really don't see a single one of them discussing anything at all about any responsibility Michael Brown may have had in this. Many think he's another kid walking down the road with an iced tea and skittles and all smiles.

No doubt youre correct....not to mention most all the brothers watching all had different stories. Mayor Guiliani had a good piece in CNN this morning and I think hes right in saying the case would never hold up in court anyway. Too much perjury by the witnesses.

aboutime
11-25-2014, 04:48 PM

--------

Jim. Just proves the LACK of common sense, and lower mentality that No Education can bring into any picture.

They are all complaining about how the system THEY DISLIKE, isn't working the way THEY SAY IT SHOULD.

Let them burn their fellow American's businesses, and properties down. Let them riot. Let them kill each other.

They don't abide, or follow the laws...JUST AS SHARPTON, HOLDER, and OBAMA refuse to do.

I blame all of this on SHARPTON, HOLDER, and OBAMA. They have incited the Ignorance they depend upon to fool, lead, and deceive Black Uneducated Americans into doing WHATEVER Sharpton, Holder, and Obama want.

LongTermGuy
11-25-2014, 05:23 PM

​`Agree...I have experienced this mind set first-hand... today at work...."Listening" to some folks talk...as said above...not reading the news...or digesting the facts given....*its a one way street.....Hang-em...Hang-em high...Damn the Grand Jury and all the facts! The Media and many of the black leaders have done their job well in `controlling` and keeping many folks stupid.....something gotta give...Time to get tough with looters and *those inciting violence....Those folks who want a race war....will awaken a sleeping giant and might bite off more than they can chew with their ignorance...

Abbey Marie
11-25-2014, 05:39 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a4/a4d6a248ad41f9fbabfd5970bee5a592fff47aef1fa39eeec3 e38996779490a4.jpg

aboutime
11-25-2014, 05:45 PM
​`Agree...I have experienced this mind set first-hand... today at work...."Listening" to some folks talk...as said above...not reading the news...or digesting the facts given....*its a one way street.....Hang-em...Hang-em high...Damn the Grand Jury and all the facts! The Media and many of the black leaders have done their job well in `controlling` and keeping many folks stupid.....something gotta give...Time to get tough with looters and *those inciting violence....Those folks who want a race war....will awaken a sleeping giant and might bite off more than they can chew with their ignorance...

LongTerm. As you have seen today. The Information starved, easily-led, gullible people who aren't intelligent enough to investigate the actual facts on their own. Tend to believe, and agree with other Information starved, easily-led,gullible people who fear being labeled as racists if they DARE disagree with anyone, or Obama.

FEAR, and Lack of Education are driving the hatred, and racism. As Obama has said so often "PERIOD!"

LongTermGuy
11-25-2014, 05:53 PM
`Inciting a racially motivated riot?

`If a white person did that....."My people"Eric Holder would be starting an immediate federal investigation................`

LongTermGuy
11-25-2014, 05:58 PM
Jim. Just proves the LACK of common sense, and lower mentality that No Education can bring into any picture.

They are all complaining about how the system THEY DISLIKE, isn't working the way THEY SAY IT SHOULD.

Let them burn their fellow American's businesses, and properties down. Let them riot. Let them kill each other.

They don't abide, or follow the laws...JUST AS SHARPTON, HOLDER, and OBAMA refuse to do.

I blame all of this on SHARPTON, HOLDER, and OBAMA. They have incited the Ignorance they depend upon to fool, lead, and deceive Black Uneducated Americans into doing WHATEVER Sharpton, Holder, and Obama want.

`Nothing wrong with confronting the fact that a `huge portion` of the black community are opportunistic....homicidal.... parasitic..destructive.... narcissistic.... violent... bigoted and racist scumbags. Their behavior during and after the Brown shooting has shown it. Remember that whole Michael Brown merchandise debacle with his family?

***When you have a group of people who are upset that physical and forensic evidence proved that the "innocent child" that was shot....actually was the aggressor... then you go on a looting spree....stealing from innocent people and destroying their property and then pretend its justified,...you realize you are dealing with animals.

They kill each other at a higher rate than anyone or anything else. They slaughter each other in the street.....but the one god damn time a white person defends himself against a black aggressor then they erupt in a united force of violence against innocent people. **** 'em.`

glockmail
11-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Isn't it nice that we have a president who has done so much to further the cause of good race relations?

aboutime
11-25-2014, 08:14 PM
Isn't it nice that we have a president who has done so much to further the cause of good race relations?

glockmail. AGREED. Which is probably why Obama has recently been compared to, and profiled like Hitler.

namvet
11-25-2014, 09:00 PM
and if its a black cop we never hear about it

tailfins
11-25-2014, 09:04 PM

Where's Bull Connor when you need him? My parents who were avid Segregationists would have said "I told you so."

grannyhawkins
11-27-2014, 10:16 PM
I think we're all bein intentionally played!!! Subterfuge by our government an racism, is bein used to distract U.S. citizens, which include blacks, from the comin illegal immigrant amnesty. By playin the executive order card, the usurpin moozlum (whoever does his thinkin for him) has brilliantly forced the GOP into taking up the immigration issue as soon as they're sworn in. Watch for the upcoming BS bipartisan plan they all of sudden come up with, to further divide the citizenry an gain more control and erode more citizen rights.

All manner of issues are bein used against us, from the War on Christmas, to Sharia Law, from GMO's to Ebola, from gayness to our children's educational indoctrination, from banking to bailouts and last but not least racism!!! If we want to keep our country, our constitution and our sovereignty, U.S. citizens of all colors, need to unite and drop the political correctness and handle all these issues head on and hold our elected representatives accountable!!! They work for us, I don't work them and neither should any of you!!!

Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment - that which they cannot anticipate.

The Art of War

Jeff
11-28-2014, 07:19 AM
I think we're all bein intentionally played!!! Subterfuge by our government an racism, is bein used to distract U.S. citizens, which include blacks, from the comin illegal immigrant amnesty. By playin the executive order card, the usurpin moozlum (whoever does his thinkin for him) has brilliantly forced the GOP into taking up the immigration issue as soon as they're sworn in. Watch for the upcoming BS bipartisan plan they all of sudden come up with, to further divide the citizenry an gain more control and erode more citizen rights.

All manner of issues are bein used against us, from the War on Christmas, to Sharia Law, from GMO's to Ebola, from gayness to our children's educational indoctrination, from banking to bailouts and last but not least racism!!! If we want to keep our country, our constitution and our sovereignty, U.S. citizens of all colors, need to unite and drop the political correctness and handle all these issues head on and hold our elected representatives accountable!!! They work for us, I don't work them and neither should any of you!!!

It is all a poltical game and we the American people lose, no matter your color or political affiliation

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-28-2014, 09:18 AM
It is all a poltical game and we the American people lose, no matter your color or political affiliation

True, but one color is being set up to lose big time.
The agenda is to move wealth and power from out of the hands of the white race and into that of black and brown people.
That's not me being racist, that's me relaying what I've read about "the groups" that openly advocate that tactic when they blame all the worlds past ills, wars , violence murder and starvation on the evil white man. That agenda is part of the globalist code or at least they use it to help further their aims to destroy this nation. To remake it as a black and brown nation, again not my words--those are words they preach to their flocks. -Tyr