PDA

View Full Version : `Darren Wilson tells his side in an interview..........`

LongTermGuy
11-25-2014, 10:00 PM
Wilson definitely rings sincere......

​http://abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-police-officer-darren-wilson-explains-feared-life/story?id=27181469&source=hp

LongTermGuy
11-25-2014, 10:03 PM
`He did just fine`

Jeff
11-26-2014, 12:02 AM
He told the truth, something these animals know nothing about. I watched a couple of the other videos and they said 50 or so where arrested, you have got to be kidding me, I guess that was what Obama meant by treating the demonstrators right, let them do what ever they want. Could you imagine if say 100 Bikers where in Daytona, well hell go with bike week ( on usual there are close to a million bikers there ) could you imagine what would happen if the WHITE bikers started acting like this in Daytona, Headlines would read National Guard called in, 100's dead and even more arrested. It's time to make everyone ( white / black ) realize you have to live by the law, peaceful demonstrations seem ridicules to me when this extra large idiot is on video strong arm robbing a store just before this, forget color this guy was a thug, a punk and he got what he deserved, a bullet in the head !!