PDA

View Full Version : Unwitting woman votes, faces deportation

nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 06:00 PM
• Born in Cuba, Zoila Meyer lived all but one of her 40 years in U.S.
• She was elected to City Council of Adelanto, California, in 2004
• Discovered to be non-citizen, sentenced for 2004 fraudulent vote
• Meyer could now face deportation

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/24/councilwoman.deport.ap/index.html

How could someone who is here illegally run for office, let alone vote or even register to vote? This is outrageous. Then her claims that she didn't know that she wasn't a citizen?!?!?!? Bullshit, how could you not know? I wonder how many others have ran for office and or elected and been illegal? Someone better check IObama's citizenship status! :laugh2:
This woman better have to serve time and get deported.

nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Maybe that's how the Democrat's won in 2006, they had a bunch of illegals vite ilegally. :laugh2:

Kathianne
06-24-2007, 06:06 PM
I don't think she should be deported, but she should be barred from becoming naturalized now. She was here legally, but she KNOWINGLY wasn't a citizen. No way did she get through school, including some college, not knowing the requirements.

I do not want an immigrant free America, just legal immigrants. With legality though, I think deportation should be rare-this sounds like a case of appeasing those of us against illegals, making it appear that we are know nothings.

Hugh Lincoln
06-24-2007, 09:05 PM
She wouldn't be my first target. Those scumbags in the parking lot of the 7-11 are.

nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 09:26 PM
I don't think she should be deported, but she should be barred from becoming naturalized now. She was here legally, but she KNOWINGLY wasn't a citizen. No way did she get through school, including some college, not knowing the requirements.

I do not want an immigrant free America, just legal immigrants. With legality though, I think deportation should be rare-this sounds like a case of appeasing those of us against illegals, making it appear that we are know nothings.

She should be deported then allowed to return if she does it the right way. She is a liar, she knew she wasn't a citizen.

nevadamedic
06-24-2007, 09:28 PM
She wouldn't be my first target. Those scumbags in the parking lot of the 7-11 are.

Anyone here illegally is a target of mine. Im also tired of these Anchor babies. We have people trying to get over the boarder before they give birth so their baby becomes a citizen, it is not right. They should only become citizens if their parents are. Now we have the Anchor babies sueing the Government because we are deporting the parents, it is a never ending cycle.

Kathianne
06-25-2007, 05:57 AM
She should be deported then allowed to return if she does it the right way. She is a liar, she knew she wasn't a citizen.

Does what the right way? She was here, legally. Her crime was to vote while not a citizen. So, fine her and be done with it.