PDA

View Full Version : `Sheriff Clarke ~ Irresponsible Groups Descended on Ferguson MO Like Vulture`

LongTermGuy
11-26-2014, 10:28 PM
`NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON D.C.-- Sheriff Clarke talks about Ferguson Missouri and how politicians and irresponsible groups came like vultures on a roadside carcass to exploit the situation. Eric Holder s.o.b. made a bad situation worse with self-serving rhetoric. 9-17-14

Clarke is a lifelong resident of the City of Milwaukee and in March 2002 was appointed Sheriff by Governor Scott McCallum, and eight months later was elected to his first four-year term, earning 64%of the vote. Sheriff Clarke is now in his third term, having been re-elected in November 2006 and 2010, increasing his victory margins to 73% and 74%.`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQCFqgAGyM

LongTermGuy
11-27-2014, 10:10 AM
`He is not afraid to speak out....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-27-2014, 10:24 AM
`He is not afraid to speak out....
Kudos, the guy is a decent man that has the courage of his convictions.
More men should have that integrity IMHO.
I SIMPLY CAN NOT FATHOM NOT HAVING IT MYSELF.
No man is perfect but the great ones stand up for what is right even if it means sacrifice and going against the majority.
I CAN COUNT AT LEAST 60 TO 70 FIGHTS I'VE HAD OVER THESE MANY DECADES WERE THAT WAS THE CAUSE.
Even lost my lifelong best friend that way. I refuse to yield any of my core principles to man or beast. Would rather die first and likely may still yet perish defending such(because of Obama the traitor).--Tyr