PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson protesters target Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade:

Jeff
11-27-2014, 09:51 AM
I figured this was coming, these animals will stop at nothing. It's time for the police to do there job, make arrest and when they are threatened or feel threatened do what they are trained to do, I am so tired of wiping some butts just to keep them happy, they won't ever be happy, end of story !!!

Demonstrators in New York who have been protesting the grand jury decision in Ferguson this week are plotting a revolt against the Thanksgiving Day Parade to 'make people stop and listen' and 'make history'.
The hashtag #StopTheParade set social media on fire on Wednesday night, after thousands took over the streets of Manhattan and Brooklyn on Tuesday after police officer Darren Wilson escaped charges over the shooting death of Michael Brown.
The New York Post (http://nypost.com/2014/11/27/balloon-atics-target-thanksgiving-day-parade/) is reporting that those protests - in which 10 of an estimated 3,000 were arrested - have inspired a bigger plan to use the spotlight surrounding the parade to push what they say is injustice

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3291038&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

tailfins
11-27-2014, 10:59 AM
This doesn't bother me at all. It's what our side should be doing about Obama's amnesty decree. And you wonder why THEIR side gets results. This is especially true if they keep their civil disobedience down to a misdemeanor level.

Jeff
11-27-2014, 01:15 PM
This doesn't bother me at all. It's what our side should be doing about Obama's amnesty decree. And you wonder why THEIR side gets results. This is especially true if they keep their civil disobedience down to a misdemeanor level.

You are exactly right , while living in SC they wanted the rebel flag taken down off the state house ( right or wrong isn't the debate ) but they bussed people in from all over and that particular year they where having some big college basketball thing in SC and they where going to Boycott the games, now remember SC has about the worst school system in the country but they where worried about a flag, well they not only got the flag down but they also got a African walk from Columbia to Charleston, Blacks where not the only race that built SC but they are the only one with a walk. And quite honestly I have never seen the walk or even know if they had actually built it, but it was part of the deal.