PDA

View Full Version : `Some` in US `illegally`.... could get retirement benefits`

LongTermGuy
11-27-2014, 02:14 PM
`WASHINGTON (AP) — Many immigrants in the United States `illegally` who apply for work permits under President Barack Obama's new executive actions would be eligible for Social Security and Medicare benefits upon reaching retirement age, according to the White House........Under Obama's actions, immigrants who are spared deportation could obtain work permits and a Social Security number. As a result, they would pay into the Social Security system through payroll taxes.................`

More:

https://news.yahoo.com/us-illegally-could-retirement-benefits-080253509--finance.html

From Russia with love
11-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Привет американцы, смотрите
Самолет примерз к взлетно-посадочной полосе

LongTermGuy
11-27-2014, 02:21 PM
`So....this is what the President of the Untied States thinks is good for America? People who jumped in front of every qualified immigration applicant by sneaking into America illegally. And now they will receive medicaid and retirement benefits that some American citizens worked to pay for.....`

​*From comments:
`This is totally unfair for those middle class working folks. I can't still understand that illegals keep getting free hand outs. Letting them drive on our highways by giving them drivers license, really. They can't read the English. ONLY IN AMERICA total B..S..! Those in power should be ashamed of them selves. How about getting the American citizens and this country back on track. And stop trying to pees this people. The law is the law damn it. What makes it worse is that I severed my country for America and its American Legal citizens. America, we need to have our voices heard by protesting at every state capital and DC. Try getting freebies in other countries. Lets see what happens in January.`

LongTermGuy
11-27-2014, 02:25 PM
Привет американцы, смотрите
Самолет примерз к взлетно-посадочной полосе

``Hello Americans, see
Frozen to the aircraft runway``

Why don't you explain....?

*My security soft-ware says your posted site is not safe....

`Welcome to the site....why don't you tell us about yourself in introductions?

Drummond
11-27-2014, 09:20 PM
``Hello Americans, see
Frozen to the aircraft runway``

Why don't you explain....?

*My security soft-ware says your posted site is not safe....

`Welcome to the site....why don't you tell us about yourself in introductions?

I see that this newcomer is already banned.

I don't know about you, but I interpret the post as being a jibe against the v recent severe weather America has suffered .. it comes across to me as having been posted with derisory intent. Agreed ?

I suppose the appropriate response would've been to post unkind remarks about Siberia, for weather the area can't avoid getting ??