PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the NFL yesterday?

darin
11-28-2014, 12:30 PM
CRAZY games - I did not expect 2 of the 3 outcomes. I thought my lions would do well; but I am NOT a believer in Mark Sanchez...holy cow! He looked SHARP. And - I thought the 49ers would beat Seattle by a touchdown. Boy oh boy. One guy via twitter said it best - Russell Wilson has made the final cut for being an Xman.

This guy? Russell Wilson? Real. Deal.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/960/img/photos/2014/11/27/8e/39/dfe45b91d71a48a8ae288249e4a846f0-d851a568133d4c2b9a9677b9c109b8b0-7.jpg

5stringJeff
11-28-2014, 08:24 PM
Sanchez with the Eagles is way different (and dare I say better) than Sanchez with the Jets. Not sure if it's a change of scenery, a change of coaches, a change of systems... or maybe he's just figured out NFL quarterbacking all of a sudden.

aboutime
11-28-2014, 08:43 PM
I watched the Eagles destroy Dallas. My problem is. Trying to be as diplomatic as I can, since my favorite teams are the Eagles, Packers, Pittsburg, and Dallas. All favorites of our son's, and our grand children.

So..when any of them Win. We are happy for whoever has the winner.

The Eagles are my long time favorite since I am from the Philly area. And, my oldest grandson has a bedroom decorated in EAGLES...all the way.

jimnyc
11-29-2014, 02:11 PM
CRAZY games - I did not expect 2 of the 3 outcomes. I thought my lions would do well; but I am NOT a believer in Mark Sanchez...holy cow! He looked SHARP. And - I thought the 49ers would beat Seattle by a touchdown. Boy oh boy. One guy via twitter said it best - Russell Wilson has made the final cut for being an Xman.

This guy? Russell Wilson? Real. Deal.

I hate Wilson, cause he's a winner. And your D looked awesome! I hope they meet SF again and I get to watch SF lose again, and watch Sherman toy and mess with the crowd! LOL

Sanchez with the Eagles is way different (and dare I say better) than Sanchez with the Jets. Not sure if it's a change of scenery, a change of coaches, a change of systems... or maybe he's just figured out NFL quarterbacking all of a sudden.

I'm not saying Sanchez is great, but a lot better than he looked towards the end of his Jets career - which is now doing in Geno Smith and Vick. I think Sanchez can succeed in Philly.

I watched the Eagles destroy Dallas. My problem is. Trying to be as diplomatic as I can, since my favorite teams are the Eagles, Packers, Pittsburg, and Dallas. All favorites of our son's, and our grand children.

So..when any of them Win. We are happy for whoever has the winner.

The Eagles are my long time favorite since I am from the Philly area. And, my oldest grandson has a bedroom decorated in EAGLES...all the way.

You're much too nice. I would have to wait till the grandkid is sleeping and swap all his stuff out for Steelers gear :)

darin
11-30-2014, 10:31 AM
Kinda creepy to have a guy tell me my D looks awesome - although its true. :-)