PDA

View Full Version : `Michael Brown Death Never Should Have Gone to a Grand Jury`

LongTermGuy
11-30-2014, 09:06 PM
"I don't see how this case normally would even have been brought to a grand jury," said (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-sunday-chris-wallace/) Giuliani, a former prosecutor, on Fox News Sunday. "This is the kind of case—had it not had the racial overtones and the national publicity—where a prosecutor would have come to the conclusion that there is not enough evidence to present to the grand jury."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl0CH9vIeGM#t=91

Remember this....?

****Where is the outrage? Where is the weeks of violent protest? Where is the disruption of public events?

`Channon Gail Christian, 21, and Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, were a couple from Knoxville, Tennessee. They were raped, tortured, and murdered after being kidnapped. Christian’s vehicle had been carjacked. Five suspects were arrested and charged in the case. The grand jury indicted four of the suspects on counts of capital murder, robbery, kidnapping, rape, and theft, while a fifth was indicted at the federal level. Of the four charged at the state level, three (Letalvis D. Cobbins, Lemaricus Davidson, and George Thomas) had multiple prior felony convictions. After a jury trial, Lemaricus Davidson was sentenced to death by lethal injection and Letalvis Cobbins and George Thomas were sentenced to life in prison, Cobbins without the possibility of parole and Thomas with the possibility. Vanessa Coleman has been convicted of facilitating the crimes and sentenced to 53 years in prison, and Eric Dewayne Boyd has been convicted of federal charges as accessory after the fact to carjacking and sentenced to 18 years in prison…”

“Christian and Newsom were leaving an apartment together to go to a friend’s party when they were abducted from the apartment complex parking lot. Christian’s parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the house unoccupied and Christian’s body in a bin in the kitchen.

According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was sexually mutilated, shot in the back of his head, neck and back and his body was then set on fire.

According to the testimony of the medical examiner, Channon’s death came after hours of torture, having suffered injuries to her #$%$, #$%$ and mouth. She was raped with an unidentified object and beaten in the head. It was also reported that her body was scrubbed with bleach which was also poured down her throat, in an attempt by her attackers to remove DNA evidence, while Channon was still alive. She was then bound with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered with a bin liner and her body stashed within five large bin bags, before being placed inside a residential waste disposal unit and covered with sheets. The medical examiner said there was evidence that Channon slowly suffocated to death.`

Where is the outrage? Where is the weeks of violent protest? Where is the disruption of public events?

Jeff
11-30-2014, 09:14 PM
Wrong color

LongTermGuy
11-30-2014, 09:35 PM
Wrong color

sad....isn't it....and what the black racist thugs did to that white couple....

Jeff
11-30-2014, 09:39 PM
The problem is white folks don't stick together, look at this Ferguson thing, folks all over the country are protesting in one way or another, had this been a black cop shooting a white guy no one never even heard of it because it wouldn't sell, yup if whites complain we are racist, not sure if that is why they don't stick together but I do know if they don't soon there is going to be some real trouble.

aboutime
11-30-2014, 09:52 PM
The problem is white folks don't stick together, look at this Ferguson thing, folks all over the country are protesting in one way or another, had this been a black cop shooting a white guy no one never even heard of it because it wouldn't sell, yup if whites complain we are racist, not sure if that is why they don't stick together but I do know if they don't soon there is going to be some real trouble.

Jeff. Seriously. I think the answer to your question about why white folks don't stick together is...rather easy.

Truthfully. Most Americans, white/black/red/yellow FEAR opening their mouth, to offer any opinion related to race, racism, or racists because...FEAR is what Sharpton, Obama, Holder, and Jesse Jackson need to keep people believing everything they say that FOREVER divides all of us.

FEAR comes from the lack of education, no information, false information, or simply LIES.
As long as the Democrats like Sharpton, Holder, and Obama can keep FEAR on the table.
NOBODY is willing to say anything that will get them LABELED as RACISTS.

I am convinced. Obama and Holder cannot afford to allow Americans of all colors to talk about RACE.

They know, if ALL AMERICANS actually get access to the HONEST FACTS, we also call TRUTH. They stand to lose all of their support from the UN-educated who would follow them anywhere...as long as they get what was promised.

Jeff
12-01-2014, 01:48 AM
Jeff. Seriously. I think the answer to your question about why white folks don't stick together is...rather easy.

Truthfully. Most Americans, white/black/red/yellow FEAR opening their mouth, to offer any opinion related to race, racism, or racists because...FEAR is what Sharpton, Obama, Holder, and Jesse Jackson need to keep people believing everything they say that FOREVER divides all of us.

FEAR comes from the lack of education, no information, false information, or simply LIES.
As long as the Democrats like Sharpton, Holder, and Obama can keep FEAR on the table.
NOBODY is willing to say anything that will get them LABELED as RACISTS.

I am convinced. Obama and Holder cannot afford to allow Americans of all colors to talk about RACE.

They know, if ALL AMERICANS actually get access to the HONEST FACTS, we also call TRUTH. They stand to lose all of their support from the UN-educated who would follow them anywhere...as long as they get what was promised.

I agree with what you are saying but whites never stick together, rmeber back ( before Obama ) the Blacks in SC were screaming about the rebel flag, they had blacks from all over come in to the state to stir the pot ( the whites allowed it all )

This has been going on for years,while other folks stick together the whites are more worries about who has more money, the biggest car ect...

red states rule
12-02-2014, 03:49 AM

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/payn_c12527920141129120100.jpg

red states rule
12-03-2014, 03:52 AM
and this gem from CNN............

Ferguson: Ashleigh Banfield 'Shocked' Witnesses Backed Up Darren Wilson

Well, it's a big information dump. And if you are as steeped in this case as we are, I highly recommend that you get yourself online and start reading through it. I just want to add my two cents to this, and that is, I was shocked at the corroborative witnesses that backed Officer Wilson's story. I didn't know there was as many as there were and I didn't know they were African-American. They sure didn't make themselves public. There were so many public witnesses who said things on television that created a very big debate, and now the other side of the debate was said in secret. And some of those other witnesses actually changed their testimony saying that the media or the community or things they had heard actually influenced their testimony in the - you know, at the beginning of the process.

See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2014/12/02/ferguson-ashleigh-banfield-shocked-witnesses-backed-darren-wilson#sthash.fKKS887o.dpuf

It is fun to watch how liberals react when facts get in the way of their core belief that America is still the America in Mississippi Burning