PDA

View Full Version : This Father Refuses To Walk His Daughter Down The Aisle. The Reason Will Bring You To

Jeff
12-01-2014, 06:09 AM
I thought with all the B.S. in the news it might be nice to see a story like this.

This story has touched the hearts of tens of thousands of people around the world, and will move you too. Dr. Alex Levy shares the heart-warming story of a family who learned their 4-year old daughter had a brain tumor on Christmas Eve. This is Chloe’s story. I won’t give too much away because the video is so powerful as it is. The moment Dr. Levy said he would retire, I completely lost it. When you watch this video, you’ll see why.

http://www.littlethings.com/this-father-refuses-to-walk-his-daughter-down-the-aisle-the-reason-will-bring-you-to-tears/

aboutime
12-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Thanks for posting this Jeff. Sadly, as we often do these days. In the comments with the video.

We all get to see, and read the lowest forms of humanity spewing their ignorance, and misery.

Beautiful story.

KarlMarx
12-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

Philippians 4:8