PDA

View Full Version : Puerto Rican Supermodel, 25, Said To Have 'Planet's Most Perfect Face'

Jeff
12-01-2014, 06:32 AM
Pretty yes, most perfect I don't think so.

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn-latino/news/660/371/joan%20smalls.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
Joan Smalls at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on November 13, 2013 in New York City. (Getty Images)

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn-latino/news/660/371/187885611.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
Joan Smalls at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show hair and make-up room on November 13, 2013 in New York City. (Getty Images)

http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn-latino/lifestyle/Joan%20Smalls%20Latino.jpg
Joan Smalls at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on November 13, 2013 in New York City. (Getty Images)

Next Slide (http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2014/01/09/puerto-rican-supermodel-25-said-to-have-planet-most-perfect-face/#) Previous Slide (http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2014/01/09/puerto-rican-supermodel-25-said-to-have-planet-most-perfect-face/#)

The Puerto Rico-born woman is only 25, but the international buzz about her just keeps getting louder, and shows no sign of abating.
Joan Smalls Rodriguez, born and raised in Hatillo, Puerto Rico, is the January cover of Elle Magazine, which has dubbed her no less than "the planet's most perfect face."
By putting Smalls Rodriguez on its cover, Elle shifted from the usual movie star in favor of a supermodel.
The magazine said Smalls Rodriguez possesses a "flawless, unequivocal beauty."
This is an important moment for a model, to be sure, but Smalls Rodriguez has been breaking barriers and reaching milestones for a few years.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2014/01/09/puerto-rican-supermodel-25-said-to-have-planet-most-perfect-face/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Pretty yes, most perfect I don't think so.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2014/01/09/puerto-rican-supermodel-25-said-to-have-planet-most-perfect-face/

Remember what I stated in a post on another thread, the agenda running now is to advance the black and tan races.
Globalists and leftists can use that to create chaos to , effect change they want and power they can grab.
Hell, I've date well over a dozen women that looked far better than that woman and married two of them(now ex-wives)..
Where is the damn perfect, must be hidden underneath clothing somewhere. -;)
My niece Rachel, half white , half Mexican is far more strikingly beautiful than that woman.
And certainly my daughter is ... --Tyr

tailfins
12-01-2014, 11:27 AM
I think she looks like a trans-sexual.

red state
12-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Remember what I stated in a post on another thread, the agenda running now is to advance the black and tan races.
Globalists and leftists can use that to create chaos to , effect change they want and power they can grab.
Hell, I've date well over a dozen women that looked far better than that woman and married two of them(now ex-wives)..
Where is the damn perfect, must be hidden underneath clothing somewhere. -;)
My niece Rachel, half white , half Mexican is far more strikingly beautiful than that woman.
And certainly my daughter is ... --Tyr

Tyr, I agree (although I've not seen your ex's) that this gal is FAR from the hype built up around her (hype which I've not seen). In fact, I've never heard of her till now. Just don't see it.......looks like a man in a lot of way which is really a bit disturbing. Don't disagree with your analogy about advancing certain folks but I'll simply stay on subject and talk about how this gal is NOT what the hype has suggested. Just don't see it. In fact, she's not even "model" material in my opinion. Now I do like the looks and figure of another Puerto~Rican woman......J-LO. that gal is built, has the moves, has great bone structure, ain't a bad actress, and can sing (although I don't care for her type music). My son is seriously dating a Honduran/Puerto~Rican gal (who, by the way, just killed her first buck this Thanksgiving) and she's MUCH prettier than the model within this thread's discussion. And as we REAL men all know.....a gal with a gun, who knows how to use a gun already has the upper hand over any of the 'regular' gals.

red state
12-01-2014, 11:29 AM
I think she looks like a trans-sexual.

THANK YOU! Tailfins.......you beat me to it while I was typing. SPOT ON, guy! :clap:

glockmail
12-01-2014, 02:13 PM
She's a good looking gal. There is no one perfect though, there are many examples of perfection, and in all races. The most beautiful woman who I have personally known and been friends with had skin the color of French roast.

aboutime
12-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Consider exactly "WHO" decides whether this woman has the planet's most perfect face?

And the trick answer, never used. Like politicians. Is what they Didn't say. As in "WHICH PLANET?"

jimnyc
12-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Definitely a very pretty woman!! Not my type though. And I also don't see her as a "supermodel". Hell, I think 95% of today's supermodels don't fit the role. She doesn't even compare to someone like Cindy Crawford in her prime. But definitely a hottie!!

Trigg
12-01-2014, 03:47 PM
I don't see it. Maybe it's just the pictures they picked, but she looks a little masculine to me.

tailfins
12-01-2014, 04:50 PM
I don't see it. Maybe it's just the pictures they picked, but she looks a little masculine to me.

I wonder if that's what Shasha and Malia Obama will look like when they get older.

LongTermGuy
12-01-2014, 06:52 PM

​Agree....
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003958297/2228658930_image_answer_1_xlarge.png

aboutime
12-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Definitely a very pretty woman!! Not my type though. And I also don't see her as a "supermodel". Hell, I think 95% of today's supermodels don't fit the role. She doesn't even compare to someone like Cindy Crawford in her prime. But definitely a hottie!!

Jim. I have to admit. I'm like you when it comes to admiring women. I prefer beauty, with some substance, and figures larger than Mini-centimeters with numbers large enough to see, and hold.

Today's so-called Super-models...if they were any thinner. Could spin on their heels, and drive themselves into the ground like a screwdriver. Stand them sideways, and cardboard could make them look fat.

I'm still wondering WHO decided this young woman was the Planet's Most Perfect...anything?

tailfins
12-01-2014, 07:17 PM
spin on their heels, and drive themselves into the ground like a screwdriver

:lol:

5stringJeff
12-01-2014, 07:19 PM
She's not really my type. The Russian chick in the Jeep video was better looking, IMO.

LongTermGuy
12-01-2014, 08:11 PM
She's not really my type. The Russian chick in the Jeep video was better looking, IMO.

`Agree and looks more feminine.....:coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Looks like a tranny that looks a lot like Angelina Jolie.
Certainly does nothing for me..
I like my women with curves not sharp angles and softness not glaring facial hardness.
With muscle tone not bones protruding forth..
Not that I never dated sexy slim women but never any that slim with that many hard angles..
If the lady isn't soft to the touch and hot to the mind , I have no desire ...
Curves calm my nerves and light my fire.... - :laugh:-Tyr

gabosaurus
12-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Eh, my daughter is already more attractive than her. :cool:

glockmail
12-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Eh, my daughter is already more attractive than her. :cool:Thankfully, your gene pool ends with you.

gabosaurus
12-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Thankfully, your gene pool ends with you.

Is your kid still single? I might be looking for an arranged marriage in a few years. :cool:

glockmail
12-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Is your kid still single? I might be looking for an arranged marriage in a few years. :cool:I have two. The oldest just graduated college with the most difficult degree in the curriculum, and did so with honors. He starts a high paying job with one of the best companies in the world, in their new R&D facility in Charleston, SC. Charleston is rated the #1 tourist destination in the US. His steady GF, going on their second year, will graduate next spring with the same degree. She's not only smart, but tall, athletic, and gorgeous. So yeah, he's still single. Why rush the inevitable? :laugh:

tailfins
12-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Is your kid still single? I might be looking for an arranged marriage in a few years. :cool:

Only if there is no pressure to participate in feminist oriented practices. Yes, that leaves the door open to leave "woman's work" to the hired help. As an added bonus, mine are about the same age as yours and don't seem to like the idea of "dating". However they don't associate with kids that fail the "toxic personality" test.

Drummond
12-02-2014, 11:35 AM
If she has that perfect a face, would she need makeup ? One of those pictures suggests that SHE thinks she does ....

I think she looks great. But definitely nothing at all spectacular. And admittedly I can see how she could be mistaken for a tranny ...

There's no such thing as a 'perfect' face, anyway - different races and cultures have totally different ideas on that score. I recall watching Miss World competitions and thinking that some of the country representatives didn't - BY MY STANDARDS - 'deserve' to be competing.

tailfins
12-02-2014, 12:48 PM

Be careful what you offer, even in jest. Someone might even take you up on it. I had honest bonafide offers back when I was single, but didn't want to part of a Hindu family. One Indian told me that historically India has made marrying their daughters part of the surrender terms when losing a war as a barrier to cruel treatment from conquerers.

gabosaurus
12-02-2014, 01:32 PM
I have two. The oldest just graduated college with the most difficult degree in the curriculum, and did so with honors. He starts a high paying job with one of the best companies in the world, in their new R&D facility in Charleston, SC. Charleston is rated the #1 tourist destination in the US. His steady GF, going on their second year, will graduate next spring with the same degree. She's not only smart, but tall, athletic, and gorgeous. So yeah, he's still single. Why rush the inevitable? :laugh:

Is this the one that posted here? If so, I knew he would be a success.
Seriously Glock, if I could choose a potential husband for my husband, it would be someone like your son that posted here. He has some serious smarts to go along with the best asset of them all, common sense. :cheers2:

glockmail
12-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Is this the one that posted here? If so, I knew he would be a success.
Seriously Glock, if I could choose a potential husband for my husband, it would be someone like your son that posted here. He has some serious smarts to go along with the best asset of them all, common sense. :cheers2:

I must say, this is a weird post at best. My son has never posted here, and he wouldn't be interested in your husband.