PDA

View Full Version : `In Hezbollah children's magazine, not fairies but fighters`

LongTermGuy
12-02-2014, 09:22 PM
`It's aimed at children, but instead of princes and princesses, fairies and magicians, the heroes of Lebanon's "Mahdi" magazine are the "fighters who fell resisting the Israeli enemy".`

​https://s.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/iTi_7jxLg_BNSU0ot8g3wQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTcxNztweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz05NjA-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2014-12-02/bc92c2d0-7a4e-11e4-9cf8-edb23225f36b_AP09011002293.jpg

​https://news.yahoo.com/in-hezbollah-children-s-magazine--not-fairies-but-fighters-144613097.html

LongTermGuy
12-02-2014, 09:27 PM
`There can be no peace with these murderous groups of Islamist freaks, be they Shi'a or Sunni. They all seek death and destruction to all who oppose their narrow interpretation of Islam, and would gleefully murder us all, down to the last man, woman and child. The only peace will come when the last of them are driven back to their caves and to their dust......This article fails to mention that Hezbollah also killed hundreds of American Marines in a truck bomb of their sleeping quarters. They are not just Israels enemy they are the enemy of all Western civilized society. From the same tree as Al Qaeda, Hamas , and Isis`

Drummond
12-02-2014, 10:07 PM
`There can be no peace with these murderous groups of Islamist freaks, be they Shi'a or Sunni. They all seek death and destruction to all who oppose their narrow interpretation of Islam, and would gleefully murder us all, down to the last man, woman and child. The only peace will come when the last of them are driven back to their caves and to their dust......This article fails to mention that Hezbollah also killed hundreds of American Marines in a truck bomb of their sleeping quarters. They are not just Israels enemy they are the enemy of all Western civilized society. From the same tree as Al Qaeda, Hamas , and Isis`:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nothing I can usefully add to that. I agree wholeheartedly !

... oh, except in one detail, now that I think of it. Mention of 'their narrow interpretation of Islam' is to suppose (or at least, hint) at the idea that a 'wider' interpretation might preach a more enlightened alternative. I see no reason to think any such thing ...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-02-2014, 10:23 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nothing I can usefully add to that. I agree wholeheartedly !

... oh, except in one detail, now that I think of it. Mention of 'their narrow interpretation of Islam' is to suppose (or at least, hint) at the idea that a 'wider' interpretation might preach a more enlightened alternative. I see no reason to think any such thing ...
They do not have a narrow version of Islam. They operate right from the main tenants of the Koran. They do so with no disguising it.
And that's called -"radical". The world's muslim population understand its not radical at all but they go along with this false narrative to keep the infidels in the dark , off guard and clueless as to how important it is to fight back with everything they have!
The main body operates the main deception while the out-guards- the "tails" fight openly.
Notice how the tails just keep appearing from place to place?
That's because if the head(main body) isn't crushed we will lose-that's their main strategy, main plan.

And guess what? They are correct--if we do not ever strike the main body we will lose--a damn logistical fact..
We lose by way of attrition- they are out babying us!!
They are dividing us--see race stirring(Ferguson etc.) and future divisions on that front --thank their front-man Obama(the muslim in hiding)..-Tyr