PDA

View Full Version : Betcha never saw anything like this

Perianne
12-03-2014, 04:02 AM
Very skilled, but there's just something wrong with this.

(Just a little bit of the video will do ya)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM6kUQXxdAI

red states rule
12-03-2014, 04:05 AM
I saw a girl do that on stage on time - oh wait - this is a family message board

Perianne
12-03-2014, 04:08 AM
I saw a girl do that on stage on time - oh wait - this is a family message board

It's kinda different when a girl does it. Just sayin'.

aboutime
12-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Very skilled, but there's just something wrong with this.

(Just a little bit of the video will do ya)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM6kUQXxdAI

Perianne. I couldn't watch much. But it did appear to be what Indian men might call entertainment for
Indian NAMBLA chapters. Changed to IMBLA for obvious reasons. The TENT said it all.:laugh:
Anyone happen to see any Females in the audience?

Perianne
12-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Perianne. I couldn't watch much. But it did appear to be what Indian men might call entertainment for
Indian NAMBLA chapters. Changed to IMBLA for obvious reasons. The TENT said it all.:laugh:
Anyone happen to see any Females in the audience?

Oh, gross. But now that you mention the man-boy love aspect, maybe that is why it seemed wrong to me. Some men are soooo disgusting.

aboutime
12-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Oh, gross. But now that you mention the man-boy love aspect, maybe that is why it seemed wrong to me. Some men are soooo disgusting.

That's exactly why I couldn't stand to watch any more than I did. Grossed me out too! Agreed on the disgusting. But these days, in our broken, desperate societies around the world. The women are also disgusting. Ever seen Miley, Cher, Madonna, Ga Ga, or Hillary? (not a joke)

Perianne
12-04-2014, 07:56 PM
That's exactly why I couldn't stand to watch any more than I did. Grossed me out too! Agreed on the disgusting. But these days, in our broken, desperate societies around the world. The women are also disgusting. Ever seen Miley, Cher, Madonna, Ga Ga, or Hillary? (not a joke)

You are right, aboutime. Some women are as disgusting as can be, but the worst of them is Hillary.