PDA

View Full Version : Kennesaw City Council denies mosque in shopping center

Jeff
12-05-2014, 06:00 AM
Kennesaw, the town where it is against the law not to own a gun and know this, they are a great example for other cities to follow.

The City Council denied a request by Muslim residents to use space in a retail shopping center as a prayer center by a 4-1 vote Monday night, with Councilwoman Cris Eaton-Welsh voting in favor.

Doug Dillard, the attorney representing the applicant, Suffa Dawat Center at Kennesaw, said the council’s denial was a blatant attack on the applicant’s First Amendment rights to practice religion freely. Dillard said the applicant, Mufti Islam, will fight back, and he has plans to bring a lawsuit against the city.

“We think it’s discriminatory, and it violates equal terms,” Dillard said. “They had no reason to deny this.”

Nayyer Islam, who represents the mosque, said they will continue to fight for their right to worship in the retail center.

http://mdjonline.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Kennesaw+City+Council+denies+mosque+in+shopping+ce nter%20&id=26177671#ixzz3Kjhfq8hE

fj1200
12-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Hopefully not an unconstitutional example.

tailfins
12-05-2014, 09:57 AM

They are not fighting against Islam, but rather FOR laziness. It would be an ideal place for the owners of the mall to coordinate with the local Baptist church to distribute gospel tracts. Buddhism, Atheism, Hinduism, etc., will get you to hell just as fast as Islam. We were at a flea market the other weekend. An Islamic center rented a table with Islamic literature. Where were the Christians?

jimnyc
12-05-2014, 10:08 AM

Are there other religious institutions in that particular retail location? If done for others in the identical location, then I think they should allow all. If no others are there, then they don't get jack shit. I don't care if pentecoastal or muslims, why in a retail center? People shopping don't want to see people going to pray. They are crying discrimination and equality - but I don't see where this is the case, as I can't find that others are in that location. Same as where I live - what happens in the neighboring city doesn't mean shit. A retail owner shouldn't have to allow a religious group in there at all. I think the only even remote chance of this being unconstitutional would be if there was another religious church/temple/synagogue or any religious outlets there, which I don't see.

fj1200
12-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Are there other religious institutions in that particular retail location? If done for others in the identical location, then I think they should allow all. If no others are there, then they don't get jack shit. I don't care if pentecoastal or muslims, why in a retail center? People shopping don't want to see people going to pray. They are crying discrimination and equality - but I don't see where this is the case, as I can't find that others are in that location. Same as where I live - what happens in the neighboring city doesn't mean shit. A retail owner shouldn't have to allow a religious group in there at all. I think the only even remote chance of this being unconstitutional would be if there was another religious church/temple/synagogue or any religious outlets there, which I don't see.

When I heard about it before the vote they said that they would be making their rule specifically on whether it violates zoning and I hope they did. They will run into a problem if they approved other "churches" under the same zoning rules; if they have then it's discriminatory. I haven't been to Kennesaw in awhile, if ever, but it's not uncommon for religious groups to meet in strip malls in other parts of Atlanta.

jimnyc
12-05-2014, 10:30 AM
When I heard about it before the vote they said that they would be making their rule specifically on whether it violates zoning and I hope they did. They will run into a problem if they approved other "churches" under the same zoning rules; if they have then it's discriminatory. I haven't been to Kennesaw in awhile, if ever, but it's not uncommon for religious groups to meet in strip malls in other parts of Atlanta.

I think zoning is one thing - but the actual location does too. Just because one retail location somewhere else allowed doesn't mean another owner has to do similar at another location. Allowing them to do so on open land is one thing - but they can't force a business owner to do so if he simply doesn't want religious stuff in his building - just because the zoning board may have allowed it elsewhere. BIG difference between their own property and putting it up, and doing so in a retail building. In other words, if they allowed a church into a retail location 10 miles away, and that particular owner was cool with it, that doesn't mean another owner elsewhere must do the same.

tailfins
12-05-2014, 10:59 AM
This is something that could turn around and bite Christians in the backside. Many newly founded churches are established in storefronts.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-05-2014, 11:07 AM
They are not fighting against Islam, but rather FOR laziness. It would be an ideal place for the owners of the mall to coordinate with the local Baptist church to distribute gospel tracts. Buddhism, Atheism, Hinduism, etc., will get you to hell just as fast as Islam. We were at a flea market the other weekend. An Islamic center rented a table with Islamic literature. Where were the Christians?

IF a muslim ever comes to my door passing out Islamic literature I plan on spitting right in his face... telling the scum to get the hell off my property and pray that he strikes me, so I can then do much more with legal justification. ..
I feel sorry for the slow people, the blind people. the stupid people, the fools that haven't a clue what they truly are!
They are avowed enemies of all freedom, all justice and all non-muslims!
They allow no true freedoms in the nations they control. Unless one counts the freedom to murder, rape, stone or denigrate women to the level of property/animals. THATS THE TRUE ISLAM!
TRUE ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT SLAVERY TO THE DARK DEITY THEY WORSHIP--A FALSE GOD CREATED BY THE CHILD MOLESTING PIECE OF SHIT THEY ALSO WORSHIP- MOHAMMAD. FACT..
They should be opposed because they are in total servitude to evil and the Dark Lord..
In fact, every mosque should be monitored and all illegal activity in any one of them should get it closed permanently.
That would eliminate over half of them the first year, maybe more. ---Tyr

fj1200
12-05-2014, 01:36 PM
I think zoning is one thing - but the actual location does too. Just because one retail location somewhere else allowed doesn't mean another owner has to do similar at another location. Allowing them to do so on open land is one thing - but they can't force a business owner to do so if he simply doesn't want religious stuff in his building - just because the zoning board may have allowed it elsewhere. BIG difference between their own property and putting it up, and doing so in a retail building. In other words, if they allowed a church into a retail location 10 miles away, and that particular owner was cool with it, that doesn't mean another owner elsewhere must do the same.

AFAIK it was only a zoning question and not forcing a business owner to have to rent to a mosque. I think you're mixing in issues that aren't at play.

fj1200
12-05-2014, 01:37 PM
IF a muslim ever comes to my door passing out Islamic literature I plan on spitting right in his face... telling the scum to get the hell off my property and pray that he strikes me, so I can then do much more with legal justification. ..

Thank you for being the loving face of Christianity.

/sarcasm if you couldn't quite tell.

jimnyc
12-05-2014, 01:41 PM
AFAIK it was only a zoning question and not forcing a business owner to have to rent to a mosque. I think you're mixing in issues that aren't at play.

Nope, it was YOU that said it would be discriminatory if they approved others under the same rules. Not all buildings are the same. But also, it wouldn't even make it to a zoning board if an owner refuses to rent/build for such a reason, and no need to approach the board.

tailfins
12-05-2014, 01:44 PM
I feel sorry for the slow people, the blind people. the stupid people, the fools that haven't a clue what they truly are!
They are avowed enemies of all freedom, all justice and all non-muslims!
They allow no true freedoms in the nations they control. Unless one counts the freedom to murder, rape, stone or denigrate women to the level of property/animals. THATS THE TRUE ISLAM!
TRUE ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT SLAVERY TO THE DARK DEITY THEY WORSHIP--A FALSE GOD CREATED BY THE CHILD MOLESTING PIECE OF SHIT THEY ALSO WORSHIP- MOHAMMAD. FACT..
They should be opposed because they are in total servitude to evil and the Dark Lord..
In fact, every mosque should be monitored and all illegal activity in any one of them should get it closed permanently.
That would eliminate over half of them the first year, maybe more. ---Tyr

You glossed over the Islamic table at the flea market. I presume you've been to a flea market before. What would you do if you were walking down the row of tables and see this huge sign urging people to consider Islam?

fj1200
12-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Nope, it was YOU that said it would be discriminatory if they approved others under the same rules. Not all buildings are the same. But also, it wouldn't even make it to a zoning board if an owner refuses to rent/build for such a reason, and no need to approach the board.

Yes, I did, and it's true.

Williams said she voted against the application because she did not think a religious center should operate inside a retail shopping center.

“I believe it’s a retail space. It’s as plain and simple as that,” Williams said.

Yet Williams and all four other council members voted unanimously in July to allow a Pentecostal church in a retail center when the council approved Redeemed Christian Fellowship Church to use a 4,000 square-foot unit in a center on the corner of Ben King Road and Cherokee Street.

Mayor Mark Mathews did not allow the public to comment on the mosque proposal at the Monday meeting. He said the vote on the church didn’t set a precedent because each application needs to be considered on its own.

“This is not anything that the city ever takes lightly for a land use permit, regardless of what it’s for. We are charged with honoring the law, the laws within the city and the ordinances within the city,” Mathews said before the vote.

Read more: The Marietta Daily Journal - Kennesaw City Council denies mosque in shopping center (http://mdjonline.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Kennesaw+City+Council+denies+mosque+in+shopping+ce nter%20&id=26177671#ixzz3L3CZC68E)

They may be different enough but different rulings with similar criteria raise valid questions. And of course it would go to a zoning board if the property would be used for another purpose than for what it's zoned.

Drummond
12-05-2014, 02:01 PM

And thank YOU for a bog-standard Leftie response !!

jimnyc
12-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Yes, I did, and it's true.

They may be different enough but different rulings with similar criteria raise valid questions. And of course it would go to a zoning board if the property would be used for another purpose than for what it's zoned.

From what I understand, the other shopping center was different zoning and about 30 miles away. Being able to do something like this in one area doesn't automatically now open it up for every similar type building in a certain radius.

Drummond
12-05-2014, 02:05 PM

I think you're trying to forage around to find grounds for being soft on Muslims ...

.. AGAIN ..

Carter would approve.

fj1200
12-05-2014, 02:07 PM

There was nothing leftie about that post you bog-standard moron.

From what I understand, the other shopping center was different zoning and about 30 miles away. Being able to do something like this in one area doesn't automatically now open it up for every similar type building in a certain radius.

I completely agree. They have the responsibility to interpret their laws and ordinances without bias. I hope they did so.

fj1200
12-05-2014, 02:08 PM
I think you're trying to forage around to find grounds for being soft on Muslims ...

.. AGAIN ..

Carter would approve.

Still a mindless drone I see. We have something in this country that is called the Constitution. It's a shame that you think so lightly of it.

tailfins
12-05-2014, 02:17 PM

There's nothing leftie about his response. The REAL problem is Christian laziness creating a vacuum. Satan showed his face quite well filling that vacuum. Would you have felt better if a Communist modern day Guevara committed the 9-11 attacks? Focus on promoting right, not opposing wrong.

jimnyc
12-05-2014, 02:18 PM
I completely agree. They have the responsibility to interpret their laws and ordinances without bias. I hope they did so.

Then the city should vote them out come next election. Unfortunately this wouldn't be any different than any other government decision. They can of course "sue" to appeal and maybe get the decision reversed, but they certainly won't be getting punitive damages or anything like that. But these people are voted into their positions.

I do know it is their jobs to worry about traffic AND what they foresee for future traffic changes. I don't know how much that actually played into their decision. I don't know how much traffic the area can handle, or at the other location.

Unless any of the council members come forth and outright state that they did this because they are Muslim, they'll have a difficult time proving otherwise.

LongTermGuy
12-05-2014, 03:12 PM
`The problem is most of the Left and a few on the right / center still consider islam to be a real religion.....It is not .....again its a cult of death and submission...it is very obvious....enough of the bullshit tolerance imposed by the leftists in power for now and fear of reprisal if changes were made to OUR laws concerning islams status....

tailfins
12-05-2014, 03:38 PM
`The problem is most of the Left and a few on the right / center still consider islam to be a real religion.....It is not .....again its a cult of death and submission...it is very obvious....enough of the bullshit tolerance imposed by the leftists in power for now and fear of reprisal if changes were made to OUR laws concerning islams status....

I'm not advocating tolerance, just a careful review by good attorneys and careful consideration of unintended consequences.

fj1200
12-05-2014, 04:42 PM
Then the city should vote them out come next election. Unfortunately this wouldn't be any different than any other government decision. They can of course "sue" to appeal and maybe get the decision reversed, but they certainly won't be getting punitive damages or anything like that. But these people are voted into their positions.

I do know it is their jobs to worry about traffic AND what they foresee for future traffic changes. I don't know how much that actually played into their decision. I don't know how much traffic the area can handle, or at the other location.

Unless any of the council members come forth and outright state that they did this because they are Muslim, they'll have a difficult time proving otherwise.

I'm not sure what voting in a new crop will do, I imagine they represent the majority of their constituency. I'm also not sure what we're arguing about, hopefully it was purely a zoning decision.

Yeah... that argument really won't be getting you anywhere. Do we have any laws concerning Islams status? Other than 1A of course.

5stringJeff
12-05-2014, 07:32 PM
This issue was on the radio yesterday. Here's what I learned:

- There are no zoning laws prohibiting houses of worship in the strip mall the Muslims were seeking to move into.

- In July, the Kennesaw City Council voted to allow a Pentacostal church to move into a space in a similar strip mall.

So, this seems to me to be a pretty clear cut case of 1st amendment violation. There's no reason the Muslims should not be allowed to have a worship center located in that strip mall.

LongTermGuy
12-05-2014, 10:30 PM

- There are no zoning laws prohibiting houses of worship in the strip mall the Muslims were seeking to move into.

- In July, the Kennesaw City Council voted to allow a Pentacostal church to move into a space in a similar strip mall.

So, this seems to me to be a pretty clear cut case of 1st amendment violation. There's no reason the Muslims should not be allowed to have a worship center located in that strip mall.

Things need to be reviewed based on past actions and results when dealing with islam and worshiping "muslims"......Islam acts like no other religion....Islam is a cult not a religion...give them an inch...they will take your hand...then your country....Political correctness has always failed when dealing with the koran readers....we all see it...hear it...smell it and read about it daily....The left seems very comfortable with islam....taking root in the western world...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2014, 12:02 AM

I bear no responsibility to love evil or embrace those that do. While the many tails murder, rape and destroy , the head and body support that madness, savagery and evil. The Koran and hadiths support it, so why am I wrong to absolutely oppose it?
I have no reason to embrace or love such evil--do you?? -Tyr

Jeff
12-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Hmmm maybe the folks in Kennesaw realize this and are just trying to protect there community

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6861&stc=1

5stringJeff
12-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Things need to be reviewed based on past actions and results when dealing with islam and worshiping "muslims"......Islam acts like no other religion....Islam is a cult not a religion...give them an inch...they will take your hand...then your country....Political correctness has always failed when dealing with the koran readers....we all see it...hear it...smell it and read about it daily....The left seems very comfortable with islam....taking root in the western world...

There's a huge difference between being wary of Muslims and violating the 1st Amendment.

jimnyc
12-06-2014, 11:40 AM

The other strip mall was 30 miles away. Perhaps the traffic and future traffic doesn't make it feasible? I honestly don't know. But 30 miles can make a huge difference in population, buildings, surroundings... But you're correct in that no outright law forbid it in this location, and they did approve a similar setup, but it was quite a distance away. I'd have liked to hear an explanation from all of them, or a report stating their reasons for denial. Without specifics we are all guessing to reasons and whether discrimination played a factor.

Do they not have to give reasons, does anyone know? For example, when other courts release decisions they often are accompanied with reasons for their decisions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2014, 12:36 PM

Yes, no reason that they shouldn't get ever damn thing they ever demand! Right?
Lets just all knuckle under to Islam's demand of superiority, and its cries of being a victim while it wages war around the globe . Because we all know that's only the , "radical minority", right? :puke3:
Islam is not a true religion , it is a death worshipping cult that worships death first, primarily the deaths of ALL THAT OPPOSE IT.

Feel free to pretend that the muslim majority are not using a clever tactic to be left unmolested while they breed, finance and morally support the violence around the world waged by their heroes- the murdering jihadists!
And keep offering appeasement views while denying the reality of the situation.
A wolf in sheep's clothing still kills and eats at its leisure but lets pretend that's not happening when tons of evidence prove otherwise.
1st amendment does not apply when the group is an enemy hell-bent on our total destruction. And Islam is that in spades.
Did we give the Nazi's every right and freedom our Constitution insured?

Islam cleverly hides and uses everything possible to weaken and destroy us while you think its all about a technical and Constitutional issue. Were those American Japanese citizens Roosevelt imprisoned during WW2 given all their Constitutional rights?--Hel no!
Is Islam at war with us is the bigger question? And should they not be viewed as enemies of this nation?
Who cares why they were denied? I don't , because I SEE THE OVERALL GAME THAT THE FFING "CULT" PLAYS!

SURVIVAL TRUMPS RIGHTS UNTIL IT WINS OUT.. Then such rights are restored--WW2 PROVED THE NECESSITY OF THAT STRATEGY. Islam must be opposed or else it destroys this nation--that's it's entire mission here, its mission in every nation that it infects. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Maybe those on that city council are not clueless fools and they know this glaring reality.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?37131-Most-recent-muslim-terrorist-attacks&p=717213#post717213

Not every American is a damn clueless ffing fool!-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2014, 01:12 PM
http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/138-jake-neuman/1585-not-in-my-name-a-campaign-of-disinformation-and-deception.html

Not In My Name: A Campaign of Disinformation and Deception

Saturday, 18 October 2014 16:09 Jake Neuman

Muslims in Britain have started a campaign entitled #NotInMyName, referring to ISIS barbarisms in the Middle East. It can at best be described as a disinformation campaign to deceive unaware non-Muslims about the atrociously violent teachings of Islam.

Quoting the organizers of the campaign:

“British Muslims are taking a stand against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) by launching a social media campaign to deliver an important message: Hate and violence do not represent their religion.”

“Many others are saying the extremists are “hiding behind a false Islam.”

not-in-my-name-islam-deceptionQadir, one of the organizers, claiming that they were tired of all Muslims being labeled as terrorists because of the groups who commit terrorist acts, said:

“The world does not see that this is not permitted in Islam… We want to tell the world that these groups are no representatives of our faith. Islam has no room for these groups; they hide behind our faith to justify the atrocious acts they commit.”

Similar campaigns have been launched in Germany as well as France. Aiman Mazyek, the head of the Central Council of Muslims in Germany, said:

“The nationwide day of prayer was intended to make clear “terrorists and criminals do not speak in the name of Islam, they have trampled on the commandments of our religion, and that murderers and criminals have no place in our ranks, in our religion,”

Asfar, one of French Muslims organizing the campaign, said:

“What ISIS is doing is against the values of Islam,” explaining that killing people, forcing people to convert to Islam and oppressing women was never part of the Islamic religion.

In another episode, Islamic scholars and Muslim leaders from around the world came together to condemn ISIS and its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi by issuing a letter accusing Baghdadi of failing to respect key tenants of the Islam.

ISIS IS ISLAM

But ISIS is true Islam in action. ISIS is following EXACTLY the teachings of the Quran and the Sunna of Muhammad. They are murdering, raping, enslaving and pillaging just as prophet Muhammad did in up to 100 of his jihad acts and campaigns, himself personally participating in 27 of those. He was a mass murderer, rapist, torturer, terrorist, slaver. Muhammad murdered over 3,000 people, and raped and enslaved thousands. Read about the crimes committed by Muhammad.

In claiming that “Hate and violence do not represent their religion”, “ murderers and criminals have no place in our ranks, in our religion”, and “What ISIS is doing is against the values of Islam” etc., those Muslim campaigners are clearly engaging in deception and outright lies about the teachings of Islam. The fact is: ISIS is acting on commands and teaching of atrocious verses of the Quran such as 47:4, 5:33, 9:29, 9:5. 3:151. For example:

Quran 47:4: “So when you meet those who disbelieve, strike necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either favor afterwards or ransom until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]...”

Quran 3:151: “We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve...”

Similar terrorism spurring commands can be found in the traditions of the prophet, for example in Bukhari 4:52.220: “I have been made victorious through terror”.

In fundamental Islam, EVERY WORD of the Quran is from the mouth of the Islamic God Allah, and every Muslim must believe and act up on them. Else they will become apostate.

For the edification of those Muslim campaigner and the Islamic scholars, what ISIS are doing are not any crime in Islamic terms. After all, they are just emulating what the Prophet of Islam committed in accordance of the commands of Allah in the Quran. Therefore, in the eyes of Islam, the ISIS Jihadis are Allah's anointed holy warriors doing the divine Islamic acts – slaying the infidels and are being slain in the process (Quran 9:111). In sum:
ISIS are simply following 164 Quranic teachings of Jihad.
ISIS is enslaving and raping Christian, Shiite and Yazidi girls and women as per the Quranic command (4.3, 4:24)
ISIS is torturing the infidels and opponents as per teachings of Quran 22:19-22.
ISIS are engaging in crucifixion as per command of Quran 5:33.
ISIS is beheading opponents and infidels as per teachings of Quran 8:12, 47:4.
ISIS mistreats women treats them as inferior and as sex-object as per the teachings of the Quran (4:34, 2:228, 4:11, 4:176, 2:223)
ISIS commit mass murder as commanded in Quran 2:191, 9:5, 8:67, 7:4.
ISIS commits genocide of Christians (also Yazidis and other non-Sunnis) as per Quran 8.17.
ISIS terrorize because Quran 8.60 commands so.
ISIS glorify martyrdom while trying to kill the kafirs as a means of guaranteed accession to Allah's orgy-laden immoral Paradise as per the teaching of Quran 9:111.
ISIS go on pillaging and capturing booty as per the teaching of Quranic Surah 8, entitled Spoils of War.
ISIS demand all other religions to submit to Islam as per commands of Quran 2.103, 2.286, 3.19, 48.16.
ISIS enslave infidels (Christians, Yazidis) and trades in slaves as per Quran 2.178.
ISIS extort jizya from Christians as per command of Quran 9:29.

In fact, ISIS choose their every action and policy based on the commands and teachings of the Quran and instances of the prophetic tradition, and any reader of the Quran and Sunnah would have clear idea of that. And this fact should clearly be known to those Muslim organizers and scholars involved in condemning the actions of ISIS. It is therefore clear the organizers of the #NotInMyName campaign are engaged in a patently disinformation and lying campaign to deceive non-Muslims in their effort to distract scrutiny from Islam.

Our world today faces a serious challenge from the barbaric and obscurantist forces of Islam, deriving inspiration from the foundational teachings of Islam. And it jeopardizes the progressive and peaceful future of us all – both Muslim and non-Muslim. What we need from those good-hearted Muslims is not a campaign of disinformation and deception, but honesty and courage to acknowledge the troublesome teachings of the Quran and Sunnah, and a debate about how they should deal with them.

Presented for those that are as clueless as a fish on a mountaintop about what Islam really is..
Notice Obama at first declared that we need not destroy ISIS BUT SHOULD MERELY DEGRADE IT!
Should tell ya which side he truly roots for IMHO..

I think the fact that more and more Americans are being enlightened to what Islam truly is was likely a reason the scum were denied.
Sure looks like a very valid reason to me.. Even if not the council still made a correct decision IMHO.. --Tyr

fj1200
12-06-2014, 02:30 PM
I have no reason to embrace or love such evil--do you?? -Tyr

Not embracing "such evil" doesn't require committing assault and battery does it?

tailfins
12-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Not embracing "such evil" doesn't require committing assault and battery does it?

Or if you're on someone's payroll, causing extensive legal bills to be generated.

5stringJeff
12-06-2014, 04:45 PM
Yes, no reason that they shouldn't get ever damn thing they ever demand! Right?
Lets just all knuckle under to Islam's demand of superiority, and its cries of being a victim while it wages war around the globe . Because we all know that's only the , "radical minority", right? :puke3:

A government allowing a place of worship is not tantamount to 'knuckling under Islam's demands.' The 1st Amendment is meant to shield all Americans from governmental control over religion. Or would you rather the 1st Amendment be repealed?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2014, 05:44 PM
A government allowing a place of worship is not tantamount to 'knuckling under Islam's demands.' The 1st Amendment is meant to shield all Americans from governmental control over religion. Or would you rather the 1st Amendment be repealed?
I'd rather that Islam be declared the enemy of this nation, our Constitution and our culture that it truly is.
And since it is truly a death cult that serves to implement a quasi military/political /cultish ideological agenda
that would void the Constitution, our freedoms/rights we not give it protections as if its not a nation destroying entity.
Seems we as a nation understood such as that during WW2 AND TREATED THE NAZI'S and even Japanese American citizens
as worthy of being temporarily deprived of certain rights until the threat was over.
Islam makes war on us and we pretend its not being done and they are good people.
Not only sickening but also a very dangerous fantasy to engage in.
One day we will be forced to fight them all out(they will force it) so why give them the advantage of time, greater growth in numbers and power?
I tend to see farther than the average bear myself... -Tyr

LongTermGuy
12-06-2014, 09:49 PM
I'd rather that Islam be declared the enemy of this nation, our Constitution and our culture that it truly is.
And since it is truly a death cult that serves to implement a quasi military/political /cultish ideological agenda
that would void the Constitution, our freedoms/rights we not give it protections as if its not a nation destroying entity.
Seems we as a nation understood such as that during WW2 AND TREATED THE NAZI'S and even Japanese American citizens
as worthy of being temporarily deprived of certain rights until the threat was over.
Islam makes war on us and we pretend its not being done and they are good people.
Not only sickening but also a very dangerous fantasy to engage in.
One day we will be forced to fight them all out(they will force it) so why give them the advantage of time, greater growth in numbers and power?
I tend to see farther than the average bear myself... -Tyr

`You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot again.`

:salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-07-2014, 03:10 PM

Not relevant to the point being made. That of taking a strong stand opposing such evil.
Those that take the easy path of silence and ignoring that evil are a huge problem themselves. That is a well known and cold, hard reality that history teaches over and over!
Failure to speak out is tantamount to approval in so many cases and puts forth that image of approval to others thus influencing them to not take opposing actions..
Inactions breeds ever greater inaction as it takes energy act.
One can ignore the weeds in the garden UNTIL harvest time but the harvest will always be less and of lower quality due to such inaction...
This nation has never had a worse "weed" that the one infesting the Whitehouse now! A damn glaring fact.. -Tyr

fj1200
12-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Not relevant to the point being made.

Now you're claiming not relevant to the point!?!?!? Wow!!! Nothing like fighting an intolerant religion by practicing intolerance. There's a word for that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Now you're claiming not relevant to the point!?!?!? Wow!!! Nothing like fighting an intolerant religion by practicing intolerance. There's a word for that.

IF a muslim ever comes to my door passing out Islamic literature I plan on spitting right in his face... telling the scum to get the hell off my property and pray that he strikes me, so I can then do much more with legal justification. ..-Tyr

^^^^^^^^^ Nothing like making a mountain out of a molehill is there fj?

While I dare to mention the act of spitting in a muslim's face you stupidly seek to compare that to their great many evil murderous actions, stonings for blasphemy/insulting anything muslim, hangings of gays, blowing up innocent people, machine gunning crowds , tossing acid in women faces, raping women, enslaving women, burning people alive, deliberate murder of children, cutting off body parts and etc , etc, etc.!

Do you even understand that such a lopsided and ignorant a comparison is the very height of absurdity?
Or were you just banking on me not pointing out this glaring example of that silliness? As I so often just ignore such foolishness.
Today I decided to not ignore and to point that lunacy out to other readers.
I may start a policy of doing just that every time......

If ya going to paint a fence dark black , best to first make sure you have the damn black paint and not some goofy ass shade of very pale grey or slightly off white!

Lets see--spitting on a person equates in your little left leaning world to that of murder, rape, torture and enslavement!
Methinks absurd is too mild of a word to aptly describe that idiocy.
Notice I mentioned action to be taken if the scum hit me. Not to be taken prior to my being physically attacked?
Sure you did but you thought it best to ignore that so you could paint it as me being on par(as intolerant) with those I so soundly condemn! -Tyr

fj1200
12-08-2014, 08:57 AM

Oh please, you got called out on one of your blathertastic rants and now you're trying to make it relevant. Sell crazy to the knuckleheads, I'm not buying.

tailfins
12-08-2014, 09:17 AM

While I dare to mention the act of spitting in a muslim's face you stupidly seek to compare that to their great many evil murderous actions, stonings for blasphemy/insulting anything muslim, hangings of gays, blowing up innocent people, machine gunning crowds , tossing acid in women faces, raping women, enslaving women, burning people alive, deliberate murder of children, cutting off body parts and etc , etc, etc.!

But you're still the one going to jail if you do it. With all this hysteria about communicable disease it could even bring felony Aggravated Assault charges against you.