PDA

View Full Version : `Luger lovers? Cool video shows the engineering`

LongTermGuy
12-05-2014, 09:26 PM
*The Luger is an exquisitely machined and engineered handgun`

`This video is interesting even if you don't own one. In its day, the engineering is remarkable!`

`Requested to make a vid of my luger field strip and clean/ oil. This is a REAL gun!! Not an airsoft or replica.`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGjiuDIw-Y

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2014, 12:47 PM
I had a damn nice Luger in the mid 70's . Sold it to a friend because he offered me over triple its value.
I never pass up such generous offers. :laugh:
EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CRAFTED WEAPONS.
I really wish that I had that pistol back.. --Tyr

Jeff
12-06-2014, 10:31 PM
Man I think of the ones I wish I had back, wish I hadn't sold a one, but the one I really would like to get back ( well two ) are easily enough to come by, a Ruger GP100 357 Mag ( first handgun I ever owned ) and a Marlin 30-30 saddle gun ( first rifle ) both are easily attainable but my god I just can't pay what they want for these gun now knowing what I paid for them when they where new :laugh: yup I am a tight butt

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Man I think of the ones I wish I had back, wish I hadn't sold a one, but the one I really would like to get back ( well two ) are easily enough to come by, a Ruger GP100 357 Mag ( first handgun I ever owned ) and a Marlin 30-30 saddle gun ( first rifle ) both are easily attainable but my god I just can't pay what they want for these gun now knowing what I paid for them when they where new :laugh: yup I am a tight butt

Never sell a good saddle gun!
How much did you get for the saddle and the horse?--;)-Tyr