PDA

View Full Version : Obama, complaining of sore throat, goes to hospital for tests

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2014, 03:39 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-complaining-sore-throat-goes-hospital-tests-195620862.html

Obama, complaining of sore throat, goes to hospital for tests

Reuters

33 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama has a sore throat and has gone to Walter Reed military hospital for testing, the White House said on Saturday.

Obama's doctor, Captain Ronny Jackson, recommended he go.

"Given that the president has free time in his schedule this afternoon, Dr. Jackson, the president’s physician, recommended he go to Walter Reed for some diagnostic tests," White House spokesman Josh Earnest said in a statement.

"According to Dr. Jackson, the quickly scheduled test is a matter of convenience for the president, not a matter of urgency."

Obama's trip was scheduled quickly. Reporters who cover the White House as part of a regular press pool had been dismissed for the day and scrambled back to make the motorcade, which did not wait for everyone.

(Reporting by Tanya Basu and Jeff Mason; Editing by Bill Trott)

Please God, let it be something fatal.. ebola, cancer, anything ...please..
You let me down on the "pox on the head" bit so do this one huge favor and relieve this nation of its great affliction..
Not joking... -Tyr

Anton Chigurh
12-06-2014, 03:59 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6863&stc=1

LongTermGuy
12-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Please God, let it be something fatal.. ebola, cancer, anything ...please..
You let me down on the "pox on the head" bit so do this one huge favor and relieve this nation of its great affliction..
Not joking... -Tyr

`I don't "wish" bad things on anyone....but usually `Karma...fate...and Nature` do a pretty good job in controlling things .....sooner or later.........and its always with a strange twist of events...`

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2014, 06:03 PM
`I don't "wish" bad things on anyone....but usually `Karma...fate...and Nature` do a pretty good job in controlling things .....sooner or later.........and its always with a strange twist of events...`
I do, when its evil working to destroy what is good. Working to destroy our freedoms and the future our kids had but are now going to be enslaved trying to pay off.
No mercy--the bastard deserves absolutely none.
I wish nothing but a swift demise for the scum---this traitor--- this muslim in hiding..
I am not commanded or advised by any moral teaching to embrace, permit or promote any such great evil as he truly is...
I hope the maggot dies ..
No different than if I were living during WW2 AND SAYING THE SAME ABOUT HITLER AND TOJO.
I JUST SEE FAR MORE CLEARLY THAN MOST PEOPLE. ALWAYS HAVE...
My Native American grandfather taught me to see the enemy and not pretend they do not exist!!
Also not to give aid to those that would gladly destroy me and mine!! -Tyr

Neo
12-06-2014, 06:07 PM
]Please God, let it be something fatal.. ebola, cancer, anything ...please..[/B]
Not joking... -Tyr

Funny, that was my immediate 1st thought when I heard about this on the radio....from your keyboard, to Gods in-box!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Funny, that was my immediate 1st thought when I heard about this on the radio....from your keyboard, to Gods ears!
Great minds think alike ! :beer: :clap: :beer: ;)--Tyr

Neo
12-06-2014, 06:17 PM

Indeed they do!

Wait a dern second here, I'M being a meanie! Oh well, I can live with it..;)

LongTermGuy
12-06-2014, 07:40 PM

`Hey!....wait a minute Ty!...Just cause I didn't wish it....doesn't mean I have no Faith in "Fate" and strong feelings.....with "Karma"......and what----------goes.......around ...comes around....:coffee:

:laugh:

Neo
12-06-2014, 08:06 PM
`Hey!....wait a minute Ty!...Just cause I didn't wish it....doesn't mean I have no Faith in "Fate" and strong feelings.....with "Karma"......and what----------goes.......around ...comes around....:coffee:

:laugh:

I just want what's best for our beloved leader, and I want him to know that if he "LIKES" his sore throat, he can "KEEP" it....along with _____________ (< fill in terminal disease).... ;-)

Anton Chigurh
12-06-2014, 08:09 PM
Watch it wind up being HiV.

aboutime
12-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Finally. The Messiah gets a dose of his own hypocrisy by learning what he has been doing to an entire nation since before 2008. He has a pain in his throat, similar to, but not quite as deserving as the PAIN IN THE BUTT he has been.

red state
12-06-2014, 11:39 PM
I do, when its evil working to destroy what is good. Working to destroy our freedoms and the future our kids had but are now going to be enslaved trying to pay off.
No mercy--the bastard deserves absolutely none.
I wish nothing but a swift demise for the scum---this traitor--- this muslim in hiding..
I am not commanded or advised by any moral teaching to embrace, permit or promote any such great evil as he truly is...
I hope the maggot dies ..
No different than if I were living during WW2 AND SAYING THE SAME ABOUT HITLER AND TOJO.
I JUST SEE FAR MORE CLEARLY THAN MOST PEOPLE. ALWAYS HAVE...
My Native American grandfather taught me to see the enemy and not pretend they do not exist!!
Also not to give aid to those that would gladly destroy me and mine!! -Tyr

...or pretend to be polite to those who would disarm, silence and KILL my family. No more Mr. Nice Guy. I hope it is quick....too many enemies have escaped by taking taking pleasure in seeing them tortured. I prefer a quick, fairly clean, KILL so as not to worry for me, my family or my Nation.

Drummond
12-07-2014, 01:02 PM
It's a good sign. If even his own body is beginning to rebel against all the Leftie c**p he comes out with, then maybe, if he continues, it'll decide on its own to put America out of its misery by terminally seizing up .. :laugh:

aboutime
12-07-2014, 08:26 PM
It's a good sign. If even his own body is beginning to rebel against all the Leftie c**p he comes out with, then maybe, if he continues, it'll decide on its own to put America out of its misery by terminally seizing up .. :laugh:

Sir Drummond. The biggest problem surrounding any sickness (mental) that Obama has, or might have is.

His own design (not really) of OBAMACARE will have nothing to do with his medical condition. Obama and his family ARE NOT included in the ACA (Obamacare) laws that threaten every other American.

So...Our P.O.S. C.I.C, TURD gets a free ride on the Gravy Train to Hell.

Drummond
12-09-2014, 01:41 PM
Sir Drummond. The biggest problem surrounding any sickness (mental) that Obama has, or might have is.

His own design (not really) of OBAMACARE will have nothing to do with his medical condition. Obama and his family ARE NOT included in the ACA (Obamacare) laws that threaten every other American.

So...Our P.O.S. C.I.C, TURD gets a free ride on the Gravy Train to Hell.

They're not included in Obamacare, eh ?

What a surprise .... !!!!

red states rule
12-10-2014, 04:29 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/kn120814dAPR20141208094808.jpg

namvet
12-10-2014, 11:52 AM
hope its the same doc that took care of Murtha

aboutime
12-10-2014, 05:02 PM
hope its the same doc that took care of Murtha

How bout an EBOLA doctor?