PDA

View Full Version : Cops shot armed mentally off black teen, your OP

revelarts
12-07-2014, 03:40 AM
Another tragedy.

I have to say,
it's scary just how much in line with my opinion Chenk and i are on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx-3TKp90vg#t=491

revelarts
12-07-2014, 06:55 PM
no comments?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-07-2014, 07:20 PM
no comments?

I have a comment. Every damn shot fired after the man with a knife is down is excessive use of force..
I don't play nor do I cover for anybody white or black..
Here is why its wrong.
A man with a gun goes down he can still possibly fire from that position killing an officer--BUT-- a
man with a KNIFE ONLY CAN NOT DO SO UNLESS HE RISES AND APPROACHES THE OFFICER CLOSING THAT DISTANCE.
Firing while the knife wielding man is down was without any doubt excessive use of force..
Those officers should be fired and dealt with in a court of law.
No way were they justified in putting more rounds into the man after he went down.
The knife the man had was not a damn gun!
Those officers should be prosecuted. Fact... -Tyr

Jeff
12-08-2014, 06:24 AM
I feel for the guy that got killed I do but he had a knife and came at the police with it in his hands, should they of kept shooting when he went down , no but without being involved in it and having your adrenaline pumping who knows what any of us would of done, I can tell you this if a man comes at me or my family holding a knife nope I am not looking to corral him :rolleyes: I am going to squeeze the trigger.

This guy asks what happen to the good old days of Billy clubs, HMMM ask LA about the riots there when the police used the good old way and didn't shoot but beat Rodney King, yup he didn't get shot but the neighborhood burned, the stores where looted and innocent people where hurt. Maybe the cops ought to just stop policing black neighborhoods then all will be good, wait they kind of did that in Chicago ( or parts of it anyway ) and how many black on black murders happen there every week ?

I agree the man was down no need to shoot any longer, but I will add there is no pleasing the black community, if the cops take a man that swings at a woman police officer is high on drugs and keep attacking with out guns they are wrong and the town burns, so why take any chances, shoot and know you are safe because you are going to hear shit about it either way.

Trigg
12-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Once again, why aren't cops trying to defuse situations? Clearly this guy isn't all there, why else would he yell for them to shot him.

This is completely different from the Ferguson case. The guys isn't a big person, there are two cops and he never IMHO rushed them.

I find it hard to believe that they "feared" for their lives.